The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Searching for a Story?
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Searching for a Story? Looking for a story, but don't know its name or where to find it? Post your query here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to joenyc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2007, 03:49 PM
Who killed Laura Palmer?

joenyc is on a distinguished road
Searching For A Story Involving Brothers...

Hey guys! I'm searching for a story involving 2 brothers. The older brother is very thin, puny...the younger brother is muscular stud. I believe that the younger brother drinks some potion that the older brother made and it makes him grow. After that, the younger brother humiliates the older brother alot. He eats all of his food at meal times. The mother even forces the older brother to give his younger brother his food. She seems to go into a trance whenever the younger brother flexes his bicep. I know there's a part of the story that takes place at a family reunion. I'm trying to think of what else I remember about the story. I think the older brother watches the younger one pump iron in the garage alot. The younger one slaps him around. I remember the story contained several chapters. If this sounds familiar to anyone, please let me know. I remember reading the story years ago and I loved it! I think I had found it on this site. Thanx guys...Take care...Joe
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to joenyc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Who killed Laura Palmer?

Hey guys! Ok, so I was thinking about this story that I'm still searching for and it occurred to me that I'm not sure if there was a growth potion involved...lol. I remember that the younger brother would flex at the table and say stuff like "mom, you want that biceps to get bigger, don't you." Stuff along those lines and the older brother would be forced to give his food to the younger brother. And like I said, I know there's a chapter that takes place at a big family reunion. I think I remember the older brother hating to be in the back seat of the car with his younger brother. Someone's gotta know this story. It was so hot! I can not seem to find it. If anyone knows the story I'm referring to, please let me know! I'd be forever grateful! Take care...Joey
  #3   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2007, 12:23 AM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
I believe the story you're looking for is "Mesomorphs" by John D. It's at the MGS group site in Yahoo. Here the link to the first part...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Muscle...s/message/7787
  #4   Add to joenyc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2007, 03:18 AM
Who killed Laura Palmer?

Hey KY! Oh my gosh! That's it! I love you! LOL! Thank you so, so, so much! I really appreciate it! I can't wait to get home from work tonight...lol. By the way, I didn't know you belonged to the Evolution Forum too! It's nice to see you here! You always post such nice comments about my story, Destiny! Thanx again, buddy! You rule! Take care...Joey
  #5   Add to joenyc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Who killed Laura Palmer?

Ok, so I was wrong about the potion and about the family reunion...lol. Now, I have to find the story that has a chapter involving a family reunion...lol. Does that sound familiar to anyone...a growth story involving 2 brothers and a family reunion taking place in one of the chapters...also, the older brother hating being in the car with the younger brother who's growing. Vague, I know, but if someone can help, I'd really appreciate it! Thanx!...Joe

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options