The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Jace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:18 PM

Jace is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Jace
New Story: Dark Hallow: The Clive Chronicles

HI guys! I actually have no idea where I'm going with this yet. So bare with me! It's just an experiment for me. Hope you like this little intro.

Jace

Dark Hallow: The Clive Chronicles

By Jc Soliz

Intro: Prelude to the dark

(A woman's voice)

Dearest Clive.

Although you are no longer living in this world, I fear your journey into the next will not be of heavenly origins. I have had dreams my love. Dreams of doors leading down a dark hall each one with horrific circumstances if opened. And to my unheard screams of caution, I am forced to watch as you open the first door. Hearing you scream as an immense hand pulls you into the jaws of hell. Each time when I awoke from my spelled nightmare, the room smelled of smoke and ash.

What have you done on this Earth to deserve such a fate?

Sarah

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(A man's voice)

I felt I was being dragged through glass and I could not see or speak and when I awoke I was lying as if thrown on a dirty floor. A fire was burning and the sound of someone in front of me was pouring a drink. I couldn't open my eyes. What happened to me? Where was I?

"Wake up swine!" The deep voice commanded.

When I moved I cried out in pain. It was as if 100 men had just beaten the shit out me while I napped.

"I said WAKE UP ASSHOLE!" I jumped as the glass shattered forcibly against the wall nearest my body raining down in sharp shards. "You need to get started!"

"For what?" I said weakly. I uncurled myself and sat up and gasped at the being in front of me. He was massive.

"Here, this will help wake you up" The massive man walked over and handed Clive the glass of canary colored liquid. "Drink it, swine!"

The liquid was cool but with an electric charge that gave me that certain chill. You know the kind when you have your first show of whiskey! It tasted great and I wanted another.

Clive looked up at the being in front of him. "Who are.........." The being grabbed Clive cutting off his question bringing him face to face with the massive mountain. "......(gasp)...you?"

"Are you ready for the test? His breath stunk of rotten meat. His eyes were a crystal blue and Clive couldn't take his eyes off of them.

Clive swallowed hard and repeated his question. "Who are you?"

The beast grunted and threw Clive down heavily to the floor. "I have many names. You can call me Ziad" He turned his massive back to Clive and started for the door. Clive scrambled to his feet quickly looking around for an escape. "You won't be able to escape, swine! You?re not where you were before. That part of your life is over. Now you need to prove your innocence!"

Clive heartbeat quickened. "Exactly where am I?"

The massive man stopped at the door grabbing the handle, "You?re not in heaven. You are not in hell. But your actions here determine which fate you will be chosen for." Ziad turns half way around not letting go of the door. ?You have 10 challenges ahead of you my skinny pig."

Clive's head was spinning a bit and his breath caught in his through when Ziad opened the door that opened to a long dark hallway. He moved slowly past the massive body of Ziad wanting to touch the bulging muscles.

Clive stopped and turned towards Ziad, "But how did I get here?" And Ziad just shook his head and pushed him out the door then slamming it shut behind Clive. He falls to the floor and quickly gets up and bangs on the door. "Ziad please! I don't understand this!!"

Behind the door came the muffled voice of Ziad "I'll be here after you've finished the first challenge. I cannot help you, Clive. Not right away! You have a lot to answer for! Now hurry into the first door!"

Clive shook his head. And turned around towards the hallway of doors. To his left was a door with the #1 scratched into the wood. With a shaking body and an even more shaking hand he grasps the door knob. He opens it and just before he enters here hears someone screaming for him to run when a huge hand grasps his body and pulls him into the door, his own screams fading.

Ziad can be heard laughing behind the closed door of the arrival room.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to thrae218's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2007, 09:40 AM

thrae218 is on a distinguished road
hmm, this sounds like it'll be good I'll be following the installments! Don't keep us waiting!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options