The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2007, 10:03 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Kyouta

"Honey, do you really think we should be doing this? I mean Dr. Reeds said it was still an experiment."

"I know, I know. But still, what if it works?"

"Should we ask Kyouta? He's 12, he should choose what he wants."

"Mom,dad, what are you talking about?" sleepily asked Kyouta, wondering what his parents were talking about at 2 a.m.

"W-well, y-see Dr. Reeds told us today about an experimental new serum, which could help you get to the other kids size." said his father, surprised that his son was awake.

"But," continued his mother, "it's just that, an experiment. It wasn't even designed for teenagers or adults even. It was made for babies who were born as..." she stopped looking for the right thing to say.

"Dwarves?" Kyouta said bluntly.

"Well that's not the right word, but yes." replied his mother. "Dr. Reeds doesn't know how the serum will affect you, I mean teenage hormones aren't something to tamper with, especially when it deals with how you look or act.

"I....I want to take it anyways." sniffled Kyouta, "I want to not be picked on anymore, I want to be normal like everyone else!" Kyouta began to sob.

Kyouta could hardly be called a dwarf, but he could hardly be called "normal sized" as well. He had been born on time, but smaller. Always have to stand on tip-toes to be in pictures (if he was lucky). He was picked on by everyone even some shorter then him. When he finally hit 4 feet, his friends were 4'6" and taller.

Everyone was taller, faster, and stronger. He didn't go to sleep like everyone else, he cried himself because of everything everyone did to him, sometimes even his friends picked on him if everyone else was. His hopes of puberty that given him the urge to keep living and dealing with it, since he would eventually be normal sized. But the day at Dr. Reeds had shattered those dreams apart since he had said that during his puberty, Kyouta wouldn't grow past 4'4" or so.

"Son, are you absolutely sure you're willing to deal with the consequences? Once you're injected, there's no going back." said his father.

"Yes, if it means I can be normal I don't care what happens."

The next day.

"So," said Dr. Reeds gruffly, his beard swaying by invisible winds no one ever felt. "you've decided. Nurse, bring Kyouta in here."

Dr. Reeds was the family doctor from heaven. Even though he was on the verge of hitting the big 8-0 he still had nearly perfect sight and hearing from days past. He had a fairly large beard which (like the rest of the hair on his body) was pure white. Luckily for Dr. Reeds, he had aged very well, his eyes shone with knowledge of days, his body somewhat wrinkled still gave the impression the man could live to be 110 and look just the same, his non-prescription glasses (which his friend, an eye doctor gave him as a gag) completed the look, making Dr. Reeds look like Santa Claus about ready to do surgery on an elf. Dr. Reeds was so knowledgable he had been asked questions by the surgeon general himself!

"Why hello, Kyouta, your parents told me that you want to take this serum no matter what." said Dr. Reeds.

"Yes sir, I do." quietly replied Kyouta, who was shy around everyone but his parents.

"Well if this thing works right, you probably will finally like this ole doctor of yours and maybe will stop callin me 'sir' all the time." Dr. Reeds chuckled slightly.

"Yes si-."Kyouta stopped. "May I have it now?"

Dr. Reeds bit his lip, "You don't have to Kyouta, and I won't force you either."

"I-I want it." replied Kyouta.

"Ok then, however, the serum is not here, I have it prepared at the hospital, I'm sorry, but we must take an ambulance because Kyouta cannot be awake during the procedure." Dr. Reeds said.

That made Kyouta and his parents worry. They thought it was just a quick shot and they would be on their way. Even going to the hospital wasn't that bad, but having Kyouta put out and having him taken in an ambulance did not sound good. Then again, it was a special case with Kyouta, and if he was set on it, then so were his parents, no matter what the cost.

"Kyouta, go into that room and put on the gown in there, and when it's on, take this pill," handing Kyouta a plastic cup with a red pill in it.

Kyouta did as the doctor asked, he went to the room and saw the gown laying on a chair, he put it on quite quickly to his dismay because of his small body.

"May I have some water?" asked Kyouta.

"It's a chewable, please take it Kyouta." replied the doctor.

Kyouta placed the pill in his mouth and began to chew, when it was small enough he swallowed it.

"What was that pil....f....or......"Kyouta suddenly collasped from the pill.

Dr. Reeds caught Kyouta in time however and said, "Blasted thing! It wasn't supposed to work that fast, I must get some slower working pills. These pills can knock out an elephant for a week trust me, he won't feel a thing or be waking up anytime soon."

-----

Ideas or comments for this or "Pull and Buff" are always welcome. But don't say it's short!

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2007, 10:12 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Interesting premise. I'll enjoy seeing how it unfolds! xoxo Richard
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2007, 01:37 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Hehe, since this was very good, we can't complain about the size, you really had allowed us to dwell into the world you're creating that's really a very good introduction chapter.

Of course, we would love to see how kyouta develops with his serum, and if he has any friends, someone who cares for him other than his parents and the doctor.

But we will love to see what you have to show us the next installemnts

Take care
  #4   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2007, 02:48 PM

Adam is on a distinguished road
A good opening. I look forward to seeing how things progress.
  #5   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Hmm, The ambulance and knocking the kid out so soon is a bit puzzling... but going to the hospital and having Kyouta out for the procudure suggest that he will be in for a major surprise/shock when he wakes up afterwards... I guess they want to spare him the bone cracking and contortions and being plug in to a source of fuel for the procedure...

My guess is when he wakes up he will be the biggest kid he knows... and that will just be the beginning of his ride... and that suggusts he will be as clumsy as heck until he gets use to his new size...

This kid has some very "understanding" folks and doctors to let/help him do this...

Ender

Last edited by Ender; March 13th, 2007 at 04:08 PM.
  #6   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2007, 09:07 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay
Interesting premise. I'll enjoy seeing how it unfolds! xoxo Richard
And I'd be more then willing to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
Hehe, since this was very good, we can't complain about the size, you really had allowed us to dwell into the world you're creating that's really a very good introduction chapter.

Of course, we would love to see how kyouta develops with his serum, and if he has any friends, someone who cares for him other than his parents and the doctor.

But we will love to see what you have to show us the next installemnts

Take care
I'll probably expand on Kyouta's world as the story goes on, I mean I did mention he has friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
A good opening. I look forward to seeing how things progress.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender
Hmm, The ambulance and knocking the kid out so soon is a bit puzzling... but going to the hospital and having Kyouta out for the procudure suggest that he will be in for a major surprise/shock when he wakes up afterwards... I guess they want to spare him the bone cracking and contortions and being plug in to a source of fuel for the procedure...

My guess is when he wakes up he will be the biggest kid he knows... and that will just be the beginning of his ride... and that suggusts he will be as clumsy as heck until he gets use to his new size...

This kid has some very "understanding" folks and doctors to let/help him do this...

Ender
That's a good thought there Ender. However it will be a slow growth which increases as his age and size goes up. If it's disapointing, sorry.

Bit of a note; Kyouta ain't my char it's a char from a fellow on dA.

dA picture:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/49681334/

I like this pic quite a bit. I'm sure you all will too.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Checking the growth chart 5'2" at 13yo doesn't sound all that small so my guess is that's after the first growth spurt... In the story you sized him at about 4' and at least 6" shorter than the other boys so I figured that he would catch up quickly... In trying to justify the hospital I figured that maybe having him in the hospital a few days makes sense to monitor him for problems. But knocking him out still seems weird... Unless he's going to do the catching up all at once. It only makes sense if a major growth spurt was excepted...

Actually having him do some major stretching out before bulking him up makes a lot of sense, Kid's naturally gain most of their height before they start to fill out

To jump from 4' to 5'2" is pretty drastic... even if he doesn't bulk up in the process... To wake up to find you are 20% taller would be quite a shock and will take him a while to adjust... I figured he would keep growing (but not like Bean... )

I agree with you the weights on the growth charts seem a bit high... another odd thing is the after age 14 it looks like his calves are bigger than his quads... talk about tree trunk legs...

Ender
  #8   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2007, 09:03 AM
"This is no trick!"

Well Ender if you noticed in the story Kyouta is 12, first age on the growth chart is 13. My plan is not to have the focus be the growth, but the growth as time passes and increases as his age also does, plus his reaction as it does.

Tree trunk legs eh? Good point, didn't notice that one before. I personally think the shoulders aren't large enough for the bod, y'know ya gotta have the v-taper that we oh-so-love.

P.S. I will be going by the height and weight on the growth chart, but not the body sizes, we all know what the real body sizes are.

#9   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2007, 09:21 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Yeah, in the pic he looks rather glum until he hits 7'5"... for me a lean cut 5'10" (Bruce Lee scaled up) would have me grinning ear to ear... although a bit more muscle mass would be cool...

Ender

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options