The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2007, 08:52 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
The pleasures of Living

No one had ever came back from the planet Zena so it was still a puzzle to NASA. they had sent five maned space ships to the planet only for them to lose contact with all of them......25 men in all. it was the year 2100 and no women had been allowed to go into space since 2014. One scientist Henry orden had a theory that might work for the next try. all of the high ranking men were at the meeting as henry came on stage. "thank you for coming and i hope i can show you that NASA needs to go back to Zena in hopes of finding what has taken so many men" one man stood up..."MURDER.....thats all it is....you will be killing more men" the others pushed him back into his seat. henry turned the dvd on and the movie began. it told all about the other planets around Zena and how earth had been successful in putting colonies of people on them. it came back around to telling of the great fire of the planet Perus and how NASA had to pay alot of money to the families that lost everything. it ended with the NASA sign. henry was a big man....6'4 with a nice cut beard....bodybuilder. "i know...that was boring, but i had to make you remember why we need the planet Zena" henry held up the test tube.
"this test tube holds the sperm of a normal male.....but if you were to send it to Perus it would multiply in volume" henry had become semi hard knowing the sperm in the tube was his. "with more volume we can populate more planets and have more workers for the mining camps" a great applause as henry smiled....he was getting through to them. "the next mission to Zena will be with prisoners that have been reformed" the five men came on stage.
they were all huge men....one was hairy all over....the other ones had lifted weights while in prison to where there arms were at least bulging 22 inches. "these men will go where no one has cam back....but these will come back......for i will join them!!!" the crowd got very noisy. "please...please....let me explain." henry wanted so much to touch his cock. "i will see for myself what is taking men's lifes on this planet" he held up what looked like a gun. "this is a new weapon.....called a sensortamic......if pointed toward a beast or man that is going to kill you it will emit a ray that sucks the very soul from that body" the crowd was in awe and finally cheers.
the meeting ended and henry and the five men got prepared to board the ship. henry walked into the locker area and there was the men all naked. his cock had that nice feeling come over it as it got hard. these guys were muscle on muscle. they flexed and tease each other......who was the biggest. henry took off his clothes....as his cock stood at attention. "you looking for a good time?" one man beast asked. "we have to get prepared....we have only 15 mins until launch" the guy reached down and stroked henry's cock slowly...back and forth....a drop of precum comming from the slit of his penis. the man licked it up. the others came over...one started to lick henry's ass as the other three sucked on each other. "does that feel good?" he asked. henry nodded yes as he arched back. the feeling of a man licking his ass and one stroking his cock made his pleasure that more heighten. "show me that cum.....cum for me" the stroking was faster now as henry felt the huge cock of other push into his ass.

the others three moaned as one came and the other licked it all off of his vieny biceps. henry felt his balls tighten as he felt the man's warm cum in his ass. henry sot a huge load...hitting the lockers. all the others had came too......he felt the cum dripping out his ass. he shook his head. "ok....ok...we need to get ready" they all got up and finished putting there clothes on for the mission. the one bodybuilder put his arm around henry.."someday i want to suck that long cock of yours" his massive arm tightening around his neck.
they both smiled at each other.

The space ship was nice and roomy unlike the pass shuttles. it was more like a starship. henry was the captain of this one. all was in place as the five musclemen took there place in the seats beside henry..who was perched above them like a god. pushing a sequence of buttons the ship blasted away from earth and soon was in space .... all in a matter of minutes. Zena would be in the viewing screen very soon.
henry saw how the suits barely fitted the muscle guys. he felt the hardon in his pants. "you want me to take care of that?" the hairy man asked. henry stared straight ahead as the hairy hand unzipped his pants. the mouth felt warm as he took the whole 9 inches of henry down his throat. he spit on it and sucked harder. the others watched and played with themselves. he went down on it again and almost took his balls too. henry pushed upward into his mouth as the cum shot to the back of the hairy man's throat. he licked it clean. "i should have met you guys way before now" they all laughed.
Zena came onto the screen. more pushing of buttons and the ship began its landing. "be prepared for anything." henry warned them. he had the sensor gun and was ready to see what the planet had to give him.
The ship was quite as they all went to the lead door. it opened. the planet was before them with a nice warm climate and lots of trees. alot like earth . no one was in sight. henry turned to his right as he thought he saw something. walking with the gun ready all he saw was bones. "human bones" he reached down and saw that they were bones of humans. then more as they walked toward the opening. before he could speak again the bushes shook as a man ran towards them screaming. he pushed them all to the ground. he held onto them as they felt weaker and weaker. henry tried to move his gun but the man's hold on them was as tight as a steel beam. the others tried to get free as another man ran toward them and grabbed hold of there feet. the hairy man said "i feel like i am losing my strenght" henry knew then that they were parasites. he wriggled the sensor gun until he could aim it at one...he fired....the beam knocked the man back and his soul cried out of him....his dead body dropped. the other saw this and stopped but grabbed on and drew more power from the men. henry was getting very weak as he dragged the gun up to chest and then moved it toward his chin. with his face he aimed it at the other parasite. the beam also knocked him off as his soul cried into the air. the hollow body dropped. the men lay there....weak...."thanks man" the male that had sucked him said. henry got up slowly and knew they had to find why these men were parasites. off in the distance he heard screams of pain.
the others had regained strenght and got up...."ok...we go toward the screams" henry led them.
next chapter soon........
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2007, 12:35 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I could definitely jack off to this.
  #3   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2007, 04:01 AM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
The pleasures of Living

Good to see your story. Please continue soon.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options