The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2007, 09:27 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
The pleasures of Living 2

The screams got louder as we went though the forest and to finally see the naked males that were bound to what looked like a metal pole. in front of them were huge massive men with long flesh-like tubes coming out from there bodies. these tubes would connect to different parts of the bound males bodies. my muscle friends stayed behind me. i thought about musclemen and how scared they can be. "come on.....we have to free these men" henry said as he walked forward and the others stayed back. "I said to come with me" the others flexed as the hairy one came to me...."but we might end up like them.....we have already seen what they can do" i held the sensor gun up "i can take care of it" henry rubbed his hairy face...."now get your manly butts over here!!!"
they came to him. henry shouted "yeah!!! stop that!!!" the god-like men turned, there tubes going back into them.
henry held the gun steady. "Come on you parasites!!!" as they came closer henry pressed the button on the gun but nothing happen. "its stuck" the others ran for the forest. henry tried as he ran with them. his friends made the forrest before him and all five were lifted up into the air by arms of steel. the arms stripped them naked as they fought to get lose.

Henry stopped and looked back....the things that were after them now had his friends. "they are just prisoners" he thought. he tried the gun again...it showered a little beam and then stopped. he turned and ran to the other bound men. they seemed dead. looking around he saw a control panel. he closed his eyes and pushed. he heard a noise of steel dropping to the ground as he saw the men fall. going to one he felt for a heartbeat....it was faint.
"tell me what they are?" the man opened his eyes and screamed....henry slapped his face..."how do i stop them?"
the man looked into henry's eyes...."you.....cant. they are.....parasites.....they eat .....eveything." he died. henry heard his friends screams. he looked at the gun and knew that was all he had to control the trouble they were in. getting up he saw the tubes going into each hole of his friends bodies as the parasites fed.

If he could make it back to the ship. there may be many more of this things....he had to chance it. walking into the back forest part he came into a clearing.....there stood a huge stone with a beam coming down from the sky and into the top part of it. the beam was green. henry thought of all his childhood and superman. the green always weaken superman. he looked around and saw the iron bowl that was in the middle of this rock altar.
it had been used for god only knows what but it had a shine to it. he tried to lift it but it didnt move. "it must weight a ton" henry thought more....."if i turn the gun on and it stuck it will over load and explode" he said out loud. he did just that. the gun got very hot as he thre at the rock tower that the beam was hitting. an explosion knocked him down but it did destroy the rock tower to where the beam now hit the bowl. it reflected the beam outward. "not close enough" he got up on the rock and with all he could muster he tried to move the iron bowl.
it did move just a little. each time getting closer to the parasites that were draining his men. he tried so hard that he slipped backwards...falling onto the ground. it was enough to point the green beam at the attackers.
they melted.

He got up. running to his prisoner buddies. there bodies were almost gone from the draining. he felt for life....they were all dead. he was alone. the green beam had caught the forest on fire and burned holes into anything it touched . he made his way back to the ship....closing the steel door. it was quite. he must call earth and tell of the failure he had. a planet of parasites. he sat down in his captains seat feeling weak. "it must be from that altar bowl...it was so heavy" he thought. "hello...earthman" he turned quickly. there stood a man in a robe ....his cock poking out because it was so big and thick. "who are you?" he was backing up to where he could go no more. "you are smart......you will come with me" the robed man stated. a beam of white light hit henry as he fell into a deep sleep.

he woke up into , what looked like to him, a castle. he was naked. his balls had been tied and his cock had a ring around it. the roped man came to him..."i will take you on a trip that no human has seen.....you will never want to go back to earth" the man touched him. henry felt a power surge...his body tighten and his biceps grew. "that felt great" herny said. the robed man touched him again.....henry felt great strenght flow into him.
his cock became hard and his pecs became solid. he saw the huge thick cock poking out from the rope...it now was hard. he reached for it. the mixing of power and pleasure began. it was so huge he could not get it all into his mouth...but enough to take the head. it was like two cocks put together . his 9 inches was harder with the cock ring. he stroked it has the thick cock was driven down into his throat. the cum was salty . he blasted a load. the man reached down and licked it up. henry saw that he was no more than a teen. his prisoner friends seemed all in the past as now he felt love for this young man. "do you have a name?.....im henry" the young man touched him again and henry fell back into a sleep.
another chapter soon
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2007, 04:19 AM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
The Pleasure of Living 2

Thanks for the new chapter. Please keep writing as I really enjoy your stories.
mc
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options