The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Tank -- Part 6

[sorry for the long wait]

It's now the day before the competition. The last three weeks seemed to
fly through Chris's mind. They were filled with sleep, eating,
lifting heavy and hard, and an ocassional sexual affair with Amy.
She kept Joe happy, and Chris kept her happy. Chris was a man of his
word. The weeks were also filled with muscle and growth. Chris was
huge -- bigger than he had thought possible, but still not as big as he
wanted. That didn't matter today, though. All that mattered was that
he was way bigger and way stronger than Ron. And according to Joe, he
was.

Mike was growing too. He had put a good solid inch on his arms
and was catching up to Joe, who was growing jealous that his own
workouts with Ron weren't as intense as the ones Mike was having with
Chris.

Joe would show up regularly at the gym and watch Mike and
Chris hit the weights, awed by the intensity and determination both
men showed. In the locker room, Joe was rewarded by measuring their
progress. Inch by inch, pound by pound, Tank grew bigger and
stronger. Joe's mouth would go dry as he witnessed not only Tank's
muscles thicken and strengthen, but also his manhood.

Joe didn't need to tell Chris that. Amy's reaction to Chris was all
the proof he needed. When Chris passed 13 long, thick inches of
throbbing manhood, Amy nearly had a seizure from cumming so much.
Joe's mouth went dry thinking about Chris and Amy, and he found
himself finding ways to bring them together. When he was alone, he'd jack
himself raw thinking about Chris's power and sexual prowess.

Tonight, he had invited Tank and Mike over for dinner to celebrate.
Tank was in training, so Amy prepared a meal to his specifications.
He needed to be ripped and lean. She made chicken breasts with no
salt, and a simple salad. Tank ate fifth and sixth helpings.

After dinner, the festivities began. Joe brought out a scale, and
placed it in the middle of the room.

Amy stood up. "Gentleman. Welcome. Tonight we see which of you is
the true man here. I'm your host for these festivities. I hope you
don't mind if I make myself more comfortable." The men made cat calls
and hoots as Amy removed her tshirt and pants, and stood wearing just
a bikini. Amy turned, showing her firm breasts and shapely legs and
arms. "I'm glad you appreciate me, but we're not here for that.
We're here so I can appreciate you. Now gentleman, it's your turn.
Mike..." she pointed to the scale, "time to weigh in."

Mike got up and walked toward Amy. He went to step on the scale, but
Amy stopped him. "Now Mike, don't be shy. We're all friends here and
we know that clothes add a couple pounds." She smile, then in a
deeper, sexier voice said, "Show me what you got, big boy!"

Tank and Joe laughed. Mike blushed, then started to laugh too. "OK,"
he said, placing his hands on the bottom of the shirt. He raised it,
revealing his thin waist. He flexed, turning the soft stomach into
cobblestones and ran his hand over it smiling. He lifted the shirt
higher, revealing the shelf of his square pecs. He bounced them, the
spreading his lats, feigned difficulty in lifting the shirt over his
sail.

Amy stepped forward, and rubbed Mike's chest. "Need some help there,
big boy?" She then rubbed her hand down his abs and unbuttoned his
jeans. "You do the shirt, and I'll do what's down here." She winked
at Joe and Chris. As she unzipped his pants, Mike hurriedly pulled
the shirt over his head.

"I think this is strong enough to do the pants," said Mike, flexing
his big 20 inch arm. "Just broke the 20 inch mark, didn't I!"

Chris gave a slight nod of approval.

Amy stuck her hand down Mike's pants, squeezing his already hard cock.

"Let me help you with that," said Mike, putting his hands on the waist and pushing down over his thick thighs. Amy continued to massage Mike's organ as he stepped out of his pants and showed off his quads and massive calves.

"Wanna compare," said Joe, stepping forward. Amy reached forward and unbuttoned his pants.

"What about your shirt?" she asked.

"I thought you'd help me with that too," he said with a grin, and twisting from side to side, flexing his lats and pecs, added, "it's hard to get it over all this muscle."

Chris snickered, but Amy continued to unbutton Joe's pants. Placing her hand down his pants, she felt the top of his still soft organ. She lowered her hand more, rubbing it against the substantial length.

"Keep going," he whispered, placing his arms on his waist. "Here, let me get these off to help you." He pushed down as Amy realized her hand had gone down Joe's left leg searching for the end of his soft organ. Joe forced his pants to the floor as he felt a shivver in Amy's hands as she measured the two men, realizing just how much bigger than Mike Joe actually was. At the same time, both men noted how she stared at Chris, her eyes glazing over with the knowledge that the biggest man had yet to step forward.

Chris just smiled.

"Wanna give me a hand here," Joe said, trying to get Amy's mind back on him. Her attention was beginning to arouse him, as was the thought of eventually seeing Chris in all his glory.

Amy just smiled, then signalled to Mike. He leaned forward, and she whispered something in his ear. He nodded.

Amy removed her hand from his stiff five-inches and he leaned forward and kissed her passionately. She moved both hand's to Joe's pants, then knelt before the two men. As she reached up to grab Joe's pants, her mouth went to Mike's cock. She licked it briefly before slurping all 5 inches into her warm mouth. Mike flexed a most muscular pose over her as her eyes darted up his hard stomach and thick pecs. Amy responded to this by pulling hard on Joe's pants. Mike felt her purr with anticipation as she ran her one hand up his calf and thigh and the other over Joe's bigger calf and thicker quads and hams.

Joe could see that Amy was sizing both men up in anticipation to being wowed by Chris, but this was still his chance. Between he and Mike, Joe knew he had the size everywhere. He leaned over Amy as Mike was doing, and flexed his own more impressive most muscular. His already hard 9+ inches smacked into his flexed abs with a loud *thud* that even surprised him. Since Chris and Kaz had taught him how to do the the 'dick lifts', he'd worked up to 25lbs for reps, and his cock responded with new vitality.

Amy continued to size up her two boy-toys. She moved her hands to their balls, and her eyes darted instantly to Mike. She was shocked that a man with such a little dick could have such huge nuts -- easily half again as big as Joe's. She pulled her mouth off of his cock, and visually sized both men up. Joe's rod was almost twice as long and twice as thick as Mike's, but his sack looked thin and small. Even pressed forward by his 28 inch thighs, Joe's impressive meat seemed to loose something when Mike's huge nuts bounced against his ripped 26 inch quads. Amy's breathing became irregular as her comparing the two studs was obviously turning her on.

"I think that's enough of a warm-up," Chris said, standing up. "You're ready for a real man now." He walked over to the trio, and raised his hands. "Can someone help me get this shirt off?" Chris's massive arms seemed to want to crush his head -- the thick biceps and bowling-ball delts demanding room where none existed. Chris's arms had to remain slightly bent to accomidate the size of his powerful muscles.

Before anyone else cold move, Mike pulled himself away from Amy. "Got it, big guy," he announced. Chris's XXL shirt was a size or two too small for his massive chest. His lats spread wide, nearly ripping the shirt. Mike grabbed the bottom of the shirt, and tried to pull it up, but it was so tight it seemed to be part of him. "Damn Tank, how'd you get this on?"

Chris shrugged, his traps and back rippling and flexing, causing a few seams to pop.

"Try and relax more," said Mike, beginning to have some success. As more and more meaty lat came into view, Mike began to feel smaller and smaller. His own body was the envy of most guys, but compared to Chris he looked and felt like a couch potato. With a sudden jerk, the shirt freed itself from Chris's superior mass. Mike couldn't help but rub his hands over Chris's powerful shoulders and freaky bis.

Chris smiled approvingly at the attention, and shook his relaxed arm, causing the thick, powerful flesh to undulate back and forth.

Mike's eyes widened at Chris's arm, which appeared as large as his own thigh. Mike's cock began to leak precum as he tried to control himself in the presence of the big man.

Chris noticed Mike's reaction. He grabbed Mike's hand and held it against his bicep. "Ya like my big arms, huh?" he said. "Well, you helped make them, so you might as well get a real feel."

Mike suddenly felt the flesh under his arm harden. He squeezed, but the huge muscle flexed harder, forcing his hand to open wide. He tried to squeeze harder, and his forearm rippled with the effort, but Chris's mountainous bicep kept swelling larger and larger. "Ya feel that size man. That shit you gave me..."

"N..n..n..o" said Mike, his fingers groping at the iron hard bicep. "You. The shit was a placebo. Kaz took everything I had. All this," Mike's other hand rubbed Chris's insanely large bicep, "all this is you. You did it all by yourself."

Chris flexed his arm hard. Mike began to shake at the size and power, and lost all control, squirting cum into the air and into a puddle on the floor.

"You lied," Chris said, trying to comprehend the confession. "You mean I built this..."

Mike shot a second, larger load as he thought about Chris. "All that power. The intensity. All you. Fuck."

Chris got a huge smile on his face, his eyes sparkling with pride. "Fuck'n A!" He flexed harder watching Mike's hand shrink against the massively powerful muscle. He raised his other arm in triumph, forcing it into an equally massive bicep. His grin widened with self-pride as he explored his huge arms. "Fucking mass monster! YA!"

"Mass god," said Mike weakly as he rubbed his hands over Chris's arms wantingly.

Chris felt his meat thickening uncomfortably down his left leg. He extended his arm, flexing his powerful tricep into brilliant and intimidating relief, and pointed at Joe. "YOU! Come over here and get these pants off me!"

Joe started to walk over, but Amy stopped him. "Crawl to him. On your knees." She smiled at Chris. "Kneel before your god."

Joe stopped, a touch of anger on his face. He looked at Amy, then at Chris. Chris nodded slowly.

Joe frowned and didn't move.

"DO IT!" Tank commanded, his pecs tightening in anger. "You KNOW what this muscle can do!"

Joe shook visibly, then slowly fell to his knees. He crawled toward Chris, his eyes looking defiantly at him. As he approached Chris, Joe pumped his own pecs to assert his own manliness to Chris. Joe flexed his own biceps, then extended his hands to Chris's belt. He noted that Tank wore 40/34 pants. As the belt came off, Joe noticed the waist of the pants loosened, but didn't sag. The pants seemed to be painted on to Tank's glutes, quads and calfs, but tented around a ripped waist. Joe estimated that Tank's waist must only be 32 or 33 inches. His cock twitched into hardness as he realized how hard Tank's body must be.

Joe reached up and grabbed the baggy fabric around Tank's waist. He pulled down, but with little results. Joe's arms began to bulge as his power came to bear against Chris's jeans. He yanked, but the jeans seemed caught on Chris's powerful glutes.

Chris just smiled. "Love deep squats," he said. "Maybe I shouldn't be flexing them now. Your puny arms are no match for my muscle."

Joe saw Chris's glutes relax, and with great effort, he pulled the pants down. His mouth went dry as his face was now directly in front of Tank's jock strap. It seemed several sizes too small for the massive balls and long cock that it barely contained. His eyes darted to over to Mike's boulders, sizing them up against Tank's. "Fuck," he whispered as he noted the jewels protruding from the straining jock were almost twice as large as Mike's. Joe's cock throbbed with jealousy at his own inferiority.

His anger drove him to pull hard on Chris's pants, forcing them over a pair of ripped massive quads. Tank's knees looked tiny as muscle protruded like cliffs over the bone. Joe looked up at Chris, his expression turning from defiance to awe. "I ah... need you to lift your leg... to get the pants off." Joe placed his hand on Chris's quad. He'd seen the man naked before, but his mind refused to take in the sheer mass and power Chris possessed.

Tank raised his right leg, and felt Joe's hand stroke his powerful thigh before yanking the leg over Tank's football-sized calf.

"I measured that cow at 26 inches last week," Amy whispered to Joe as his hand absent-mindedly stroked the muscle. "Bet it's bigger now."

"Uh huh" Joe said, mesmerized by the muscle's hardness.

"You gonna do the other leg or what, wimp?" Chris said.

"Oh, ya," said Joe as if coming out of a trance. He heard Mike laugh, and Joe glared at him. Joe grabbed the pants and forced them off of Chris's leg.

Joe rose, and turned to Mike, his fully hard cock cantilevered in front of him. "What are you laughing at?" he said threateningly. He stepped forwarding, letting his longer and thicker manhood brush against Mike's stubby cock. "Go ahead and snicker, little dick. I got more muscle backing up this big boy than you'll ever have."

Before Mike could react, Joe felt a hand press down on his shoulder. Joe's knees nearly buckled at the force from the arm. He turned, and saw Chris staring at him, a wicked grin on his face and confidence beaming from his eyes. Chris nodded toward the floor, and Joe looked down.

Chris's freehand was on his cock strap. With a single yank, he ripped it off and all fourteen inches of his steely hard cock burst up. Tank's dick smacked into Joe's meat with such force that Joe visibly whinced. Tank's meat rose high, making Joe look like a prepubescent boy and Mike look microscopic in comparison.

"You ain't never gonna have the muscle or the manhood I got, runt!" Tank said with a laugh.

Joe's hand began to move toward his cock, but Chris grabbed it. "I didn't give you permission to touch that," he said. Instead, Chris stepped back just far enough that his massive meat rubbed the tip of Joe's.

Tank could feel Joe's cock start to throb. In response, he flexed the muscle around his cock, causing it to pulse even larger and thicker.

Joe began to shake, his balls demanding release but his arms held firmly by a more powerful man. Joe felt small. He felt weak. He thought of Kaz, then stared at the powerhouse before him and knew the roid freak was no match for Tank. Joe knew his own muscle was dwarfed by Kaz, and if Chris was even bigger. Joe exploded, white cream shooting from his organ onto the superior form that held him. A tear rolled down his face as he fell to his knees. "Fuck," he said, "you really are a muscle god." Joe's tongue moved to where his jism dripped on Chris, and he began to lick his god clean.

That night, Joe and Mike watched Chris fuck Amy until she passed out from the multiple orgasms she had. Afterwards, he let Mike and Joe worship him until both men were also spent. Chris came at least 10 times, but still was rock hard. He looked at the three forms passed out around him, and moved to stand in front of a mirror. Chris looked at the tape that Amy had used to measure him hours before.

"Fourteen and over a quarter inches long and over nine inches around," she had said.

Tank smiled at his still hard, throbbing meat. He took it in his hand and squeezed hard. It stretched even longer as his cock's hardness fought against his strong grip. He raised his arm and flexed his bicep, which he brought to his mouth and licked. He watched as he lapped at his own powerful arm, then brought his lips to the muscle. He kissed it. He was huge. He was a god. A mass monster. He had no rival. He moved his arm down and felt his chest. His pecs were heavy with thick muscle. He flexed them, watching the vains pushed forward by ripped muscle. He pressed his cock into his cinder block abs, and bent over slightly, rubbing the sensitive cockhead against his down-pointing nipple. Chris felt his huge nuts rubbing against his legs. He flexed his thighs, forcing his huge balls further forward to admire their size. "You're ready again, aren't you..." he snarled as he stroked his huge cocker faster and faster. He looked over every part of his huge body, and the realization that he had no equal burned in his mind. He moved his free hand and pulled on his nuts, watching his arms pulse with muscular power. Chris's head flew back as his monster erupted in a geyser of white cum that shot high and hit the ceiling.

Chris knew he had been holding back. Amy was so frail. Mike and Joe were so weak. None of the three could truely handle him or satisfy him. He watched in the mirror as his huge cock shot another powerful load that hit the ceiling with a 'smack'. "Fuckin' man!" he roared as he aimed his cock at his reflection and shot a third huge load, then a fourth. Chris's body quaked as he let himself go for the first time. His mind echoed with Mike's confession -- "it was you. all the time."

"My power! My muscle! My drive! My desire!" Chris flexed his body, striations ripping from muscle and veins pulsing beneath paper thin skin. "I did this. I MADE ME A GOD. ME! No drugs. My desire. My will. MY MUSCLE!" Chris's cock exploded with the largest load yet, drenching the mirror and the room with a huge load of jism. When it stopped, Chris looked around. Mike was awake. His cock hung limp and his own cum was spread on his chest. Obviously, Mike had enjoyed the show.

Mike stood up and walked over to a closet. He pulled out a small box and handed it to Chris. "I had it specially made," he said. "I thought it might bring you luck, but, damn, you don't need it." He looked down, and saw that Chris was still hard. He started stroking his soft cock.

Chris opened the box. He pulled out some material, and unfurled it. It was a jock stop, but not an ordinary one. The pouch was huge, and looked to be made of reinforced lycra. The waist looked disproportionately small for the size of the pouch.

"Th...they didn't believe me when I told them how big you were. I just hope it's big enough." Mike's eyes wondered to Chris's still hard cock.

Chris smiled. "Go ahead. You know you want to."

Mike kneeled, and moved his head toward the huge bulbous knob of Chris's cock. Mike opened his mouth as wide as he could and took the head in. He gagged as he pushed the huge shaft to the back of his throat. He only managed to get about 5 inches in, and he wrapped both hands around the rest. He tried to deep throat Chris's monster, but Chris was too big. Mike looked up at Chris with wanton eyes.

"You want me to cum,don't you?"

Mike grunted a desperate yes.

"I'm not going to hold back. You want to feel my full force, don't you?"

Mike grunted an even more desperate yes, and forced as much of Chris's meat into his throat as he could.

Chris threw his head back and allowed himself to explode once more. He heard the sound of Mike choke and felt Mike's head fly off his cock. He continued to shoot another huge load. When he finished, he looked at Mike. Cum ran out of his mouth, and Chris had fired his jism over Mike's face and chest.

Mike coughed, and wiped the cum from his lips. "Felt like a cannon went off."

"I can go like that all night," Chris said. "These big boys are no where near empty."

Mike's eyes widened and he rubbed his own drained organ.

"I better get some sleep, though. Got an asshole to crush tomorrow." Chris extended his hand toward Mike and helped him up. The two walked over to the bed and got in.

-----

Mike arrived at the gym at 6AM. He had had only two hours of sleep, but Kaz had told him to arrive early and open up. The parking lot was deserted. That was good. Mike hadn't had a chance to shower, and he was covered with residue of the orgy from the night before. He hurried into the locker room, stripped off his clothes and threw them into a laundry bin. He hurried to the shower. As the hot water hit his skin, he massaged his powerful body with soap. Slowly, his mind turned to the events from the night before. His balls ached and he began to massage them. "Fucking blue balls." They felt huge and heavy in his hands, but his cock was raw.

"Playing with yourself thinking of me?" a voice said from behind him. Mike turned to see Kaz. He was wearing a black sweatsuit fit tight against his magnificent body. Mike actually felt his cock stir in anticipation of the days events.

"Just cleaning off Kaz. Got lucky last night and I didn't have a chance to shower."

Kaz grinned an evil smile. He stood staring at Mike, but Mike was noticing a change. Kaz's clothes began to ripple and appeared to tighten very slowly. Kaz's pillow-like pecs began to rise, and his arms were rising from his sides as his wing-like lats expanded.

"This is my lucky sweatsuit," said Kaz softly as the seam around the front zipper slowly tore, revealing a massive bare chest underneath. "I wear it everytime I compete, and I always win." As he spoke, tears began to emerge around Kaz's shoulders and under his arms. "But I have a problem," he said as the zipper gave way and his powerful chest blossomed into view. "That stuff you gave me made me so big," he raised his arms parallel to the ground, "that it's now too small for me," He jerked his arms suddenly into a powerful double bicep that ripped the arms off of the jacket. Kaz turned his head to beamed at each of his mountainous arms. "They look good, don't they? Biggest biceps around. But I'm not just big there," Kaz said, pulling the ragged fabric from his body and revealing every inch of his mighty torso. Kaz then crossed his arms below his pecs, the huge shelfs and thick arms unable to share the same space. He continued to grin as his pants began to tear around flexing quads and hams, a sustained flex swelling the muscles larger and larger. Mike couldn't help but stare as the fabric shredded. Kaz moved his hands to the waistband and then pulled, ripping the pants from his tree-like legs. Kaz had gone commando, and his more than ample cock swung like a vine between two redwoods.

Kaz looked at Mike and frowned. "That little pole of yours should be exploding by now. You ain't never seen a body like mine! And I know you are jealous of it!"

"I told you Kaz, I got lucky last night." Mike said, unable to admit yet that Chris was far bigger.

Kaz kept coming forward. "Ya know what else that stuff did aside from turning me into the Incredible Hulk?" He was now standing beside Mike in the shower. "It makes me horny as hell. You think you got lucky last night. Shit," Kaz raised his leg-sized arm and shoved it into Mike's throat, pressing him against the wall. "You're about to get luck now!"

Kaz put his hand on Mike's cock as Mike realized what was happening. "Mmmmm... big family jewels," he sighed as Mike began to struggle. Kaz squeezed Mike's nuts, and noticed that Mike's cock started to get harder. "Ya, that's better."

"Stop!" Mike cried, pushing against Kaz but unable to move the mountain of a man.

"Resist all you want. You know how strong I am. You know you can't hurt me. 'Sides, I like it." Kaz grabbed one of Mike's hands and pulled it to his snaking cock. "See. Making me nice and hard. And huge. Not like that little nub you got. Shit, even my diamonds make your rocks look tiny. See..." Kaz forced Mike's hand to grab his nuts. They were like oranges, and the thought of Tank's grapefruit sized balls came back to him. In his mind, Mike compared the two men, and then thought of himself. He felt small, and shuddered at his own frailty.

"Ya. You like being under the control of a real man, don't you?" Kaz pressed harder into Mike. "So, how do you want it? Wanna suck my big boy?" Kaz moved his face to Mike, stuck his tongue out and licked Mike's lips. "Or you want me to fuck you?" Kaz pressed his lips to Mike and kissed. "Shit, I owe you. I know you want it. Know all about you, fag. You know I got the freakiest muscle bod around. Huge cock. And shit, fucking good looks of a model." He bit at Mike's lips then kissed him again, but longer and deeper. "Ya, I think I'll fuck you."

With a swift motion, Kaz twisted Mike's arm around his back. Mike tried to resist, but found that Kaz could easily overpower him. The evil grin never left Kaz's face as he forced Mike to bend over. Kaz was demonstrating a level of power he had only experienced once before -- from Tank.

Kaz soaped up his iron dick with his free hand and positioned it on Mike's ass. "Now you'll understand. No one is bigger than me!" He pressed the monster head of his huge cock into Mike. "No one is stronger!" Mike gritted his teeth and tried not to scream as Kaz thrust his monster 11 inches deep into Mike with the power of his gargantuan legs. "I am the ultimate muscle freak!" Kaz pulled out then quickly thrust again.

"Oh fuck!" cried Mike.

"Say it wimp!"

"Yes. Fuck."

"You like my huge cock, don't you faggot!"

"Yes!" cried Mike.

"You want this muscle, don't you wimp!"

"Yes Kaz! Yes." Mike started to cum again, his blue balls aching from the fucking he was getting.

Kaz flexed hard into Mike. "Feel my iron body!"

"Oh god!" cried Mike. Suddenly, he felt Kaz's cock explode in his gut. Kaz's body became living steel as he pushed deep into Mike. Mike was pushed to the ground, and he felt the warmth of Kaz's cum wash over him. Looking up, Kaz's flexed body had swelled massive. Mike's eyes widened at the sight of yet another muscle god.

"You're a fucking monster!"

Kaz stood over Mike and struck a double bicep pose. "Biggest and badest around! I'm gonna crush anyone who gets in my way."

Suddenly doubts filled Mike's brain. Kaz looked huge. Could even Chris beat him?

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Corwin For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 29th, 2012)
  #2   Add to /\/\usclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2007, 08:57 AM

/\/\usclekid is on a distinguished road
Can you please post the rest of Tank like the last half of this chapter? It's easier to read it when the story goes across the page.

The story is great. Thanks.
  #3   Add to ganteugene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2007, 04:27 PM

ganteugene is on a distinguished road
Great Story

This is one of the best stories i have ever read. I eagerly waited for this part, and I'm so waiting for the next one.

Thanks for the force of your imagination.

ganteugene
  #4   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2007, 04:57 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganteugene
This is one of the best stories i have ever read. I eagerly waited for this part, and I'm so waiting for the next one.

Thanks for the force of your imagination.

ganteugene
I promise to finish it real soon now. My first priority is to catalog all my other stories on my website. I have one more to do, then I need to grab all the unfinished stories, including this one. After I have them all there, finish this, finish Brawn and finish The Mentor. Then new stories.

Oh, I guess I do have another Hulk story in the works. That may appear first... sorry.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #5   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2007, 09:30 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
whoo, awesome chapter, lots of description and slow, erotic action, my favorite. Did you know that you're pretty good at this? =P

Can't wait for the finish...and I gotta ask: will you continue/finish the Mike Gets Huge series anytime? I'd love that =)
  #6   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2007, 12:38 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
That was a great chapter and worth the wait. I can't wait for the showdown between Tank and Kaz!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options