The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BGryphon18's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2007, 11:22 PM
Muscle Worshipper

BGryphon18 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BGryphon18 Send a message via MSN to BGryphon18 Send a message via Yahoo to BGryphon18
STORY: Lather, Rinse, Grow - Part One

Hey Guys!

I've been hard at work lately trying to sculpt the story ideas in my head into something that can be read by others and I think I've got a few that (hopefully) some of you will like. I have four stories in all that I was planning to post yesterday as a St Patricks day 4-leaf clover thing, but the forum was buggy and I couldn't. So I did so today. So without further adu, here is part one, of story one.

Lather, Rinse, Grow - Part One

"NuYu Shampoo. Hmm. Must be some new herbal brand. Interesting names though". After I said this I noticed the woman next to me give me a skeptical look that simply stated "crazy" before pushing her cart out of the isle and out of sight. I really have to stop doing that in public, shaking my head slightly as though to shake of the whole encounter, I resumed looking over the shelf of shampoo and this seemingly new brand called NuYu. The "flavors" they had would make anyone laugh. None of the usual stuff like lavender, vanilla, or the like was on the bottles. Instead there were things like "Football Jock", "Pro Wrestler", "Lifeguard", and just downright weird ones like "Chess Champ" or "Business Man". I took the "Pro Wrestler" bottle and opened the cap to smell it. I expected the usual soapy smell that you would get from shampoo, but instead I got something very different. This was, well not that soapy smell. You could smell the soap, but there was also something else. Something vaguely familiar. I couldn't put my finger on it, but my cock sure could. I immediately started to get hard and had to close the cap lest I have a very embarrassing moment in the middle of the store. Laughing despite my embarrassment, I decided to try them out. I grabbed a couple different "styles" and finished the rest of my shopping.
During the drive home, I couldn't get that smell out of my brain. What was it that made me react like that? Some weird chemical reaction? Maybe it was suppose to be a sexual product, but why would it be in the regular shampoo isle? Recalling the experience over and over again got me excited again and I had to force myself to think of something else to avoid getting into an accident.
I unloaded the rest of the groceries all the while thinking of the weird shampoo. It was one of the key things I needed, as I was out and long overdue for a shower. Once I put everything away I grabbed a set of clothes, took the bottles to the bathroom and disrobed to take my shower.
"I really have to get back to the gym. I'm looking... blah." My reflection couldn't agree more. I was about 5"11 and around 190 pounds, but it was a decent combination of muscle and fat. I have a naturally fast metabolism, which, thankfully, keeps my less then stellar eating habits in check. I still had a decent amount of muscle due to my job as well as keeping active, though not a gym rat by any stretch of the term. I sighed at myself again and grabbed the "Bodybuilder" and climbed into the shower. I had a fairly rough day at work so I was slightly sore and sweaty so this felt good all over. The hot water washing not only the dirt, oil and excess from my body, but taking with it my tension and cares for the day. After rinsing out my hair, I picked up the bottle of shampoo and squirted out some into my hand. This smell, though not the same as the "Pro Wrestler" formula, had an identical effect on me. It was... different. It reminded me of the gym. That exotic mix of sweat, iron, and musk that was so appealing to the average gay male like myself. I took a couple more whiffs and began to work it into my scalp. Almost immediately I felt a curious sensation all through my body. But just as fast as it came, it also left. The smell was now more potent as the lather built. My scalp continued to tingle slightly as I kept massaging the lather into my hair. My thought started drifting back to the gym: of the few workouts I had managed to do, the other guys working out and getting pumped, and the few actual bodybuilders that worked out there whom I had seen on occasion. Picturing them lifting the huge weights, grunting as they forced out one more rep and then flexing in the mirror admiring, while letting the rest of us admire, their hard work and fantastic pump.
Without realizing it my left hand had left my head and worked its way down to my dick. I rarely masturbated in the shower, but this was a need like I had never known. I HAD to cum. It wasn't a question or a possibility, but a universal truth. I must have been really turned on because I could swear while still in the throngs of my gym fantasy, that it felt like my body in reality was getting a workout. That light burn and bloated feeling from a great workout seemed to permeate my entire body. Enhanced by the feeling of the water, I was hot in every meaning of the word.
Finally after several minutes of building and building I finally released my load with a thoroughly satisfied groan.
"Damn. Where did THAT come from?" Still panting I started to rinse the shampoo from my hair and finish up in the shower. As the lather was being washed away, my mind kept wandering back to the gym. Of wanting to get back into a workout routine myself, instead of making up excuses. I flexed my right bicep and pictured it bigger... though it already looked bigger... "What am I thinking? Must just be a trick of the light. Or I'm just stuck in that fantasy". Grinning to myself at my overactive imagination, I stepped out of the shower and began drying myself off. My body still felt tense and tight which I simply attributed to work and decided that I just needed to relax a bit.
Once I was fully dry and dressed in my loungewear, I went to the kitchen to find something to eat, realizing that I was suddenly famished. Rummaging through the cupboards and refrigerator yielded nothing that sounded appetizing. Suddenly a light bulb went on and I started digging through the very end cupboard around all the cans until I found my goal. When I was working out semi regularly months ago, I bought a container of protein shake mix to help me build some extra size. Right now this was the only thing that sounded even halfway decent and it seemed like I needed to have it. I mixed up a shake and chugged it down in earnest. Once finished I made a second one and drank that almost as fast. It wasn't until I was halfway through my fourth shake that I started to feel satisfied. Rinsing out the glass and putting the container back in the shelf, in the front this time, I made my way to my bedroom to watch a bit of TV before bed.
Channel surfing yielded nothing worth watching until I landed on ESPN. They were airing a repeat broadcast of the Worlds Strongest Man competition. I put the remote back down and started watching with more interest then I normally would. Seeing those guys lifting, carrying, and moving that much weight all the while getting pumped was getting me horny again.
"Imagine what it would be like." Again I was talking to the empty space around me. "To have that size, that strength at your command. To have muscles that huge and powerful..." My imagination started up again, though this time it was mixing with what I was watching on TV until I must have fallen asleep. The next thing I knew, my alarm clock was going off telling me that it was time to face my day. The TV was still on, though now it was some show reviewing all the scores from various games the previous night. I sat up in bed, feeling surprisingly more energized then usual. I yawned and stretched and while it felt great, there was a curious feeling that my pajamas were a bit too... tight. Still too tired to really notice/care, I rolled out of bed and proceeded to go about my morning routine before work. I put on my work clothes again feeling like they felt more snug then usual and gave myself one last look in the mirror.
"Definitely have to get back to the gym. My clothes aren't fitting right anymore. Oh well. Might as well get going." Then it was out the door, to the car, and off to work.

The hours seemed to last a lot longer then usual today. Normally I don't have a problem with my job, but today just seemed to last too long and I was eager to leave. I didn't really know why, but I knew I wanted to be anywhere but here. When I finally was able to clock out and breathe some fresh air, I realized what I really wanted to do now was head to the gym. The idea struck me as both odd and comforting at the same time. I had too much energy today and since I had been thinking for a while about getting back there, it seemed like the perfect idea. So I swung by my house, grabbed my long dormant gym bag and headed to the gym.
Upon entering the gym, I was greeted by a hot looking guy behind the counter. He was toned, but not necessarily huge and moderately handsome and looking even better in his workout gear.
"Good evening sir. How can I help you?" Oh I'm sure I could think of a few things you could "help" with... I smiled at my own thoughts.
"Um actually I was hoping to get a quick workout in tonight. I have, er well had a membership here, but I haven't used it in a while. I'm fairly certain it needs to be renewed." I sifted through my bag until I found the card and handed it to him. He looked it over and entered the needed information into the computer.
"It looks like your membership expired three months ago. Technically that means you would need to purchase a new membership at full price instead of the renewal rate."
"Oh. Guess it was a bit older then I thought! I guess I can do that. What's the cost?"
"It's $35 a month for 6 months then $25 for each month after that. I'll tell you what" his voice lowered and he waved me closer "I'll give you the renewal rate since you seem like a decent guy. Just don't tell my boss." He gave me a faint smile and I couldn't help but return it.
"My lips are sealed" I replied "for now that is..." and I gave him a quick wink when he handed back my card. I walked through the main doors to the gym and knew he was watching me as I walked. Grinning again, I made my way to the locker room to change.
Fully changed and now back in the gym, I looked around and finally realized that I didn't know what the hell to do. Those workouts seemed like eons ago and I was trying my hardest not to change my mind and leave.
"What have I gotten myself into?" I muttered and was shocked when someone replied.
"Well it's generally called a 'gym' but it has other names too" I jumped and turned around to see the cute guy from the front desk behind me. I smiled and made to hit him as I said
"Don't do that! Jeeze you scared the shit out of me! What are you doing here anyway?"
"Uh, I work here." He grinned at me again. Damn he had a cute face.
"Smart-ass. I meant what are you doing HERE. I thought you were at the front desk."
"My shift ended a few minutes ago. I usually like to workout afterwards since I'm already here and all."
"Hmm. Seems like a reasonable plan." He laughed. Yeah... definitely a hottie.
"So, since you obviously look like you're in WAY over your head, how 'bout we workout together? I'm a trainer here so I can show you the proper technique and everything."
"What do you mean 'obviously in over my head'? I know a thing or two." I retorted.
"Oh so the 'what have I gotten myself into' was just your way of psyching yourself up for your workout huh? Not to mention that gawking, glazed over look in your eyes was kind of a dead giveaway too."
"As a matter of fact it was me getting pumped." I hit him again. "Are you this sarcastic to all your members?"
"No. Just the ones I like. Shall we get started?" I'm fairly sure I went red at that comment, but recovered quickly and said sure.
Exercise after exercise, set after set, rep after rep I felt both better and worse. Here I was working out and flirting with a really great guy and looking like a total buffoon in the process. Not to mention I was trying to show off a bit and worked out a LOT harder then I had planned so I was sore... everywhere. Strangely though it felt good and I had to admit I was looking GREAT! I must have been too hard on myself cause my reflection showed a guy who, while far from Jay's (the hotties name by the way) physique, I didn't look as bad as I thought. You could see definition and shape, though it was covered by a small amount of fat.
"Looking good man. Few more workouts like that and you'll be in great shape."
"Few more workouts like that and I'll be lucky to move. I can't remember ever being this sore before. "You are one merciless trainer Jay."
"Can't get the results if you don't work hard. Besides, the first few always make you feel like that. The more often you workout, the less it will hurt. Trust me."
"We'll see. For now, I just want a shower, something to eat, and to try and to relax."
"Sounds like a good plan. Mind if I join you?" My eyes bugged as I whipped around and stared at him. After a second to register the look on my face he started laughing.
"I meant for the food and relaxing not the shower! I was wondering if you wanted to grab something to eat with me and hang out."
"Oh... right. Um, sure. Sounds good. Let me just take a quick shower here, change and meet you up front." What was I doing? I was NEVER this forward with anyone. But something about this guy grabbed my attention and demanded a follow-through. So smiling at him (he was still laughing at my reaction) I went into the locker room to shower and change. I grabbed the bottle of "Bodybuilder" shampoo from my bag and jumped into the shower again. Since I was already in a gym locker room, the smell of the shampoo didn't affect me as much. I still got hard, but that was probably a combination of the smell and the looming prospect of my "date" with Jay.
Again the tingling feeling swept my body and then it was just on my scalp. I was too lost in my thoughts to notice that the feeling of my "pump" was lingering a lot longer then I thought it should. And anyone who was paying close enough attention would have seen that my body was growing. The small recesses of fat on my body seemed to melt away as the muscle underneath grew. Still pulsing with blood they pushed against the skin. Enlarging and growing with every passing moment the shampoo was on my head. Shoulders expanding, arms enlarging, pecs thickening, thighs blowing up with more size until they were pressing into each other. By the time I had finally rinsed the shampoo out, I looked like I had belonged to a gym for years. I was big. Not huge, but I could give Jay a run for his money now. I was gasping at the sight of my pecs as they protruded further then they ever had. Flexing my arms over and over again to see the muscle expand and grow against the skin. These guns had to be at least 16 inches now. WAY bigger then when I had walked into the gym. Tight, ripped six pack abs, rock hard thighs with the makings of the "tear drop" and calves that would have made any runner jealous. I couldn't stop flexing and rubbing myself. My panic at this miracle growth was slowly dissolving into lust. Never in my life did I think my own body would turn me on, but I also never imagined growing into the muscle stud I was now.
"Dude what's taking you so long! Get your ass out here! I'm hungry." Jay called to me from the locker room. Shit! How was I going to explain this to him when I couldn't explain it to myself! There was no way, no matter how good a trainer he was, that this was natural! What caused this sudden explosion of growth?
"Y..yeah I'm almost done. Keep your pants on." I yelled back while grabbing the bottle of shampoo. That was it! It had to be the shampoo causing this. Nothing else made sense (though the idea that shampoo could add what seemed like 30+ pounds of muscle to my body in mere minutes didn't make much sense on its own). Distracted by my thoughts of this amazing bottle, I could hear Jay mumble something under his breath. "What?" I yelled to him.
"Nothing. Just hurry up and get dressed. I need food after a workout like that."
"I'm coming, I'm coming" I yelled back. Again I thought I heard him mutter something, but decided not to question it. I quickly dried off and cautiously peered out of the stall. He had vacated the locker room so I could change without him noticing my sudden growth spurt. While trying to get dressed though, I decided that he would probably notice, as my clothes now appeared to be skin tight on me. Even though I looked DAMNED good, even an idiot would see that I was significantly larger than two hours ago. I grabbed my jacket and silently thanked the heavens that it was big enough to hide my increased bulk.
I grabbed my bag and headed to the front desk to find Jay drumming his fingers on the desk in mock impatience.
"Finally! Jeeze what took you so long?"
"Nothing. Just making sure I was clean." He eyed me suspiciously at that comment.
"Riiight. Anyway are you finally ready to get going? Or are you having second thoughts?" His expression changed suddenly to that of someone who was prepared for a let down with a mix of puppy dog eyes that I just couldn't refuse.
"Of course not. Let's get going before you waste away to nothing from hunger." He smiled at me and lead the way out to the parking lot. "Listen, can we stop by my place quick before we go? I didn't bring a change of clothes so I'm in my work stuff. Want to get something a bit more causal."
"No prob. Lead the way" I turned to head to my car and could swear his gaze went to my ass as I did so.
A short drive later I was finally at my house and rummaging through my drawers to find something that would fit and hopefully hide all the extra muscle I had suddenly gained. Finally I found an old sweater and put it on. It did a good job of hiding my size, but it was a bit warm for it so I had hoped I wouldn't start sweating because of it. Changed, deodorized and with one last primp in the mirror I headed back out to my car where a whistle met my ears. I looked up to see Jay standing by his car awaiting my return. Hearing the whistle I felt myself going very red but since it was dark out, I don't think he could see.
"That's 'casual' huh? Hate to see what dressed up is then. Anyway you wanna just hop in my car? That way you don't have to try and follow me and waste gas."
"Okay. Let's get going. All your talk of food has my stomach growling now." I got into his car and drove off to dinner. "So where are we going anyway?"
"To a great steakhouse I know. Need protein to build up those muscles and you can get some really good steaks at this place." If you only knew how much they had grown already...
"Sounds good."

Dinner was great. Great food, great conversation, great guy. The only downside, I was ROASTING in the stupid sweater I was wearing! He had commented a couple of times asking if I was hot in it at all to which I said no, but I don't think he was convinced. At one point I had rolled up my sleeves to get some relief from the heat but that only lasted for a few seconds as I noticed that my forearms were noticeably bigger and shortly there after so did Jay.
"Damn man. You have some really decent forearms going there. Looks like you could crush an apple in your hand with those things!" I smirked and rolled the sleeves back down trying to look nonchalant as I did so. We talked about working out, what my goals were, work, life in general and a variety of other topics. By the end of dinner I was so hot and horny it was a miracle that I didn't jump him in the parking lot.
We drove back to my place still laughing and chatting about whatever and when we finally arrived I managed to pluck up the courage to invite him in for a drink.
"Make yourself at home. I'm gonna go check my messages quick."
"Sure thing." I turned to leave the room and proceeded to my bedroom to check my messages. Subconsciously I took the sweater off due to being so warm before returning to the living room where Jay was channel surfing with a drink in his hand. He didn't see me come in as I walked to the kitchen to get some water to cool down. Taking a drink as I entered the living room I heard rather then saw Jay spit whatever his was drinking followed by:
"Dude! What the hell happened to you! You're huge!" My eyes bugged, I gulped down my water, and realized that I had taken off my sweater and Jay could now see my muscled up body. As I lowered my glass he got up from the couch, walked over to me and was now standing less then a foot away scanning every part of me. When his gaze finally met mine and the look of amazement still hadn't left his face I managed to choke out
"Would you believe it was your excellent training skills?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there you have it. I'm really looking forward to feedback from you guys since I have part two started, but want to know if I should continue.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2007, 05:28 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
WOW talk about mass production

You've been really busy huh? I did't have time to read all the stories but the premisses are REALLY good. Thanks for sharing them with us. Hope you manage your busy schedule to continue as many as you can, but in any case, these stories are really creative. Congratulations
  #3   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2007, 06:19 AM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
What a great start to the story......... Can't wait for the next instalment........

I could do with some of that shampoo too
  #4   Add to More2048's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2007, 12:34 PM

More2048 is on a distinguished road
i like this story the best out of the 4
  #5   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2007, 01:24 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by More2048
I agree with him. You should continue
After seeing the growed main character, Jay agrees too.
By the way, what's the name of the main character? I've read it twice and still don't see it. Maybe I need glasses or something....
  #6   Add to slayerfx116's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Watcher from afar

slayerfx116 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by More2048
Me too, you should continue it.
  #7   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2007, 06:24 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
yeah, definitely continue this one. Hopefully he'll try "pro wrestler" or "strongman" shampoo next. =) and oh oh, have him lather all over his body for an enhanced effect!
  #8   Add to BGryphon18's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2007, 11:00 PM
Muscle Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to BGryphon18 Send a message via MSN to BGryphon18 Send a message via Yahoo to BGryphon18
Thanks for all the feedback guys. I'll admit, this was my favorite of the four too. Of all the titmes you've been in the shower and the bottle said: "Lather, rinse, repeat" it just sruck me as a great idea for a MGS. Not to mentiton thte added benifit of "conditioner" "body wash" "deodorant". Trust me, there will be more washing going on here. Plus the other stories as well. Once again, thank you for your feedback. It's nice to know that at least a few people like what I write!
  #9   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2007, 05:43 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
I really like this story as well. Very nice idea, and growth in the shower is very hot. My only prolem is that I have some difficulty keeping track of my place while reading, though it could only be just me.
  #10   Add to BGryphon18's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2007, 10:52 PM
Muscle Worshipper

I tried to format it properly, but no matter how I tried it just wouldn't correct. Copying into a word processer (or even notepad) might clear it up but I'm not sure. HTML is a bit foriegn to me yet, but I'll work on it for the next few posts. Again, thanks a ton for the feedback guys. It's good to know that people will actually read it if I post more
  #11   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2007, 04:02 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by redkage
I really like this story as well. Very nice idea, and growth in the shower is very hot. My only prolem is that I have some difficulty keeping track of my place while reading, though it could only be just me.

Hey redkage - I understand completely. Here is what I do.

First copy everything into something like MS Word.
Change Font size to 14.
Go through, and trying to pay as little attention as possible yo the story, I try and set natural paragraphs. (See below)

That's it. Hope this helps.

Hey Guys!

I've been hard at work lately trying to sculpt the story ideas in my head into something that can be read by others and I think I've got a few that (hopefully) some of you will like. I have four stories in all that I was planning to post yesterday as a St Patricks day 4-leaf clover thing, but the forum was buggy and I couldn't. So I did so today. So without further adu, here is part one, of story one.

Lather, Rinse, Grow - Part One

"NuYu Shampoo. Hmm. Must be some new herbal brand. Interesting names though". After I said this I noticed the woman next to me give me a skeptical look that simply stated "crazy" before pushing her cart out of the isle and out of sight. I really have to stop doing that in public, shaking my head slightly as though to shake of the whole encounter, I resumed looking over the shelf of shampoo and this seemingly new brand called NuYu.

The "flavors" they had would make anyone laugh. None of the usual stuff like lavender, vanilla, or the like was on the bottles. Instead there were things like "Football Jock", "Pro Wrestler", "Lifeguard", and just downright weird ones like "Chess Champ" or "Business Man". I took the "Pro Wrestler" bottle and opened the cap to smell it. I expected the usual soapy smell that you would get from shampoo, but instead I got something very different. This was, well not that soapy smell. You could smell the soap, but there was also something else. Something vaguely familiar.

I couldn't put my finger on it, but my cock sure could. I immediately started to get hard and had to close the cap lest I have a very embarrassing moment in the middle of the store. Laughing despite my embarrassment, I decided to try them out. I grabbed a couple different "styles" and finished the rest of my shopping.

During the drive home, I couldn't get that smell out of my brain. What was it that made me react like that? Some weird chemical reaction? Maybe it was suppose to be a sexual product, but why would it be in the regular shampoo isle? Recalling the experience over and over again got me excited again and I had to force myself to think of something else to avoid getting into an accident.

I unloaded the rest of the groceries all the while thinking of the weird shampoo. It was one of the key things I needed, as I was out and long overdue for a shower. Once I put everything away I grabbed a set of clothes, took the bottles to the bathroom and disrobed to take my shower.

"I really have to get back to the gym. I'm looking... blah." My reflection couldn't agree more. I was about 5"11 and around 190 pounds, but it was a decent combination of muscle and fat. I have a naturally fast metabolism, which, thankfully, keeps my less then stellar eating habits in check. I still had a decent amount of muscle due to my job as well as keeping active, though not a gym rat by any stretch of the term. I sighed at myself again and grabbed the "Bodybuilder" and climbed into the shower. I had a fairly rough day at work so I was slightly sore and sweaty so this felt good all over.

The hot water washing not only the dirt, oil and excess from my body, but taking with it my tension and cares for the day. After rinsing out my hair, I picked up the bottle of shampoo and squirted out some into my hand. This smell, though not the same as the "Pro Wrestler" formula, had an identical effect on me. It was... different.

It reminded me of the gym. That exotic mix of sweat, iron, and musk that was so appealing to the average gay male like myself. I took a couple more whiffs and began to work it into my scalp. Almost immediately I felt a curious sensation all through my body. But just as fast as it came, it also left.

The smell was now more potent as the lather built. My scalp continued to tingle slightly as I kept massaging the lather into my hair. My thought started drifting back to the gym: of the few workouts I had managed to do, the other guys working out and getting pumped, and the few actual bodybuilders that worked out there whom I had seen on occasion. Picturing them lifting the huge weights, grunting as they forced out one more rep and then flexing in the mirror admiring, while letting the rest of us admire, their hard work and fantastic pump.

Without realizing it my left hand had left my head and worked its way down to my dick. I rarely masturbated in the shower, but this was a need like I had never known. I HAD to cum. It wasn't a question or a possibility, but a universal truth. I must have been really turned on because I could swear while still in the throngs of my gym fantasy, that it felt like my body in reality was getting a workout. That light burn and bloated feeling from a great workout seemed to permeate my entire body. Enhanced by the feeling of the water, I was hot in every meaning of the word.

Finally after several minutes of building and building I finally released my load with a thoroughly satisfied groan. "Damn. Where did THAT come from?" Still panting I started to rinse the shampoo from my hair and finish up in the shower. As the lather was being washed away, my mind kept wandering back to the gym. Of wanting to get back into a workout routine myself, instead of making up excuses.

I flexed my right bicep and pictured it bigger... though it already looked bigger... "What am I thinking? Must just be a trick of the light. Or I'm just stuck in that fantasy". Grinning to myself at my overactive imagination, I stepped out of the shower and began drying myself off. My body still felt tense and tight which I simply attributed to work and decided that I just needed to relax a bit.

Once I was fully dry and dressed in my loungewear, I went to the kitchen to find something to eat, realizing that I was suddenly famished. Rummaging through the cupboards and refrigerator yielded nothing that sounded appetizing. Suddenly a light bulb went on and I started digging through the very end cupboard around all the cans until I found my goal. When I was working out semi regularly months ago, I bought a container of protein shake mix to help me build some extra size. Right now this was the only thing that sounded even halfway decent and it seemed like I needed to have it.

I mixed up a shake and chugged it down in earnest. Once finished I made a second one and drank that almost as fast. It wasn't until I was halfway through my fourth shake that I started to feel satisfied. Rinsing out the glass and putting the container back in the shelf, in the front this time, I made my way to my bedroom to watch a bit of TV before bed.

Channel surfing yielded nothing worth watching until I landed on ESPN. They were airing a repeat broadcast of the Worlds Strongest Man competition. I put the remote back down and started watching with more interest then I normally would. Seeing those guys lifting, carrying, and moving that much weight all the while getting pumped was getting me horny again.

"Imagine what it would be like." Again I was talking to the empty space around me. "To have that size, that strength at your command. To have muscles that huge and powerful..." My imagination started up again, though this time it was mixing with what I was watching on TV until I must have fallen asleep. The next thing I knew, my alarm clock was going off telling me that it was time to face my day.

The TV was still on, though now it was some show reviewing all the scores from various games the previous night. I sat up in bed, feeling surprisingly more energized then usual. I yawned and stretched and while it felt great, there was a curious feeling that my pajamas were a bit too... tight. Still too tired to really notice/care, I rolled out of bed and proceeded to go about my morning routine before work. I put on my work clothes again feeling like they felt more snug then usual and gave myself one last look in the mirror.

"Definitely have to get back to the gym. My clothes aren't fitting right anymore. Oh well. Might as well get going." Then it was out the door, to the car, and off to work.

The hours seemed to last a lot longer then usual today. Normally I don't have a problem with my job, but today just seemed to last too long and I was eager to leave. I didn't really know why, but I knew I wanted to be anywhere but here. When I finally was able to clock out and breathe some fresh air, I realized what I really wanted to do now was head to the gym. The idea struck me as both odd and comforting at the same time. I had too much energy today and since I had been thinking for a while about getting back there, it seemed like the perfect idea. So I swung by my house, grabbed my long dormant gym bag and headed to the gym.

Upon entering the gym, I was greeted by a hot looking guy behind the counter. He was toned, but not necessarily huge and moderately handsome and looking even better in his workout gear. "Good evening sir. How can I help you?" Oh I'm sure I could think of a few things you could "help" with... I smiled at my own thoughts.
"Um actually I was hoping to get a quick workout in tonight. I have, er well had a membership here, but I haven't used it in a while. I'm fairly certain it needs to be renewed." I sifted through my bag until I found the card and handed it to him. He looked it over and entered the needed information into the computer.

"It looks like your membership expired three months ago. Technically that means you would need to purchase a new membership at full price instead of the renewal rate." "Oh. Guess it was a bit older then I thought! I guess I can do that. What's the cost?" "It's $35 a month for 6 months then $25 for each month after that. I'll tell you what" his voice lowered and he waved me closer "I'll give you the renewal rate since you seem like a decent guy. Just don't tell my boss." He gave me a faint smile and I couldn't help but return it.

"My lips are sealed" I replied "for now that is..." and I gave him a quick wink when he handed back my card. I walked through the main doors to the gym and knew he was watching me as I walked. Grinning again, I made my way to the locker room to change.

Fully changed and now back in the gym, I looked around and finally realized that I didn't know what the hell to do. Those workouts seemed like eons ago and I was trying my hardest not to change my mind and leave. "What have I gotten myself into?" I muttered and was shocked when someone replied.

"Well it's generally called a 'gym' but it has other names too" I jumped and turned around to see the cute guy from the front desk behind me.

I smiled and made to hit him as I said "Don't do that! Jeeze you scared the shit out of me! What are you doing here anyway?"

"Uh, I work here." He grinned at me again. Damn he had a cute face.

"Smart-ass. I meant what are you doing HERE. I thought you were at the front desk."

"My shift ended a few minutes ago. I usually like to workout afterwards since I'm already here and all."

"Hmm. Seems like a reasonable plan." He laughed. Yeah... definitely a hottie.

"So, since you obviously look like you're in WAY over your head, how 'bout we workout together? I'm a trainer here so I can show you the proper technique and everything."

"What do you mean 'obviously in over my head'? I know a thing or two." I retorted.

"Oh so the 'what have I gotten myself into' was just your way of psyching yourself up for your workout huh? Not to mention that gawking, glazed over look in your eyes was kind of a dead giveaway too."

"As a matter of fact it was me getting pumped." I hit him again. "Are you this sarcastic to all your members?"

"No. Just the ones I like. Shall we get started?" I'm fairly sure I went red at that comment, but recovered quickly and said sure.

Exercise after exercise, set after set, rep after rep I felt both better and worse. Here I was working out and flirting with a really great guy and looking like a total buffoon in the process. Not to mention I was trying to show off a bit and worked out a LOT harder then I had planned so I was sore... everywhere. Strangely though it felt good and I had to admit I was looking GREAT! I must have been too hard on myself cause my reflection showed a guy who, while far from Jay's (the hotties name by the way) physique, I didn't look as bad as I thought. You could see definition and shape, though it was covered by a small amount of fat.

"Looking good man. Few more workouts like that and you'll be in great shape."

"Few more workouts like that and I'll be lucky to move. I can't remember ever being this sore before. "You are one merciless trainer Jay."

"Can't get the results if you don't work hard. Besides, the first few always make you feel like that. The more often you workout, the less it will hurt. Trust me."

"We'll see. For now, I just want a shower, something to eat, and to try and to relax."

"Sounds like a good plan. Mind if I join you?" My eyes bugged as I whipped around and stared at him. After a second to register the look on my face he started laughing.
"I meant for the food and relaxing not the shower! I was wondering if you wanted to grab something to eat with me and hang out."

"Oh... right. Um, sure. Sounds good. Let me just take a quick shower here, change and meet you up front." What was I doing? I was NEVER this forward with anyone. But something about this guy grabbed my attention and demanded a follow-through. So smiling at him (he was still laughing at my reaction) I went into the locker room to shower and change. I grabbed the bottle of "Bodybuilder" shampoo from my bag and jumped into the shower again.

Since I was already in a gym locker room, the smell of the shampoo didn't affect me as much. I still got hard, but that was probably a combination of the smell and the looming prospect of my "date" with Jay.

Again the tingling feeling swept my body and then it was just on my scalp. I was too lost in my thoughts to notice that the feeling of my "pump" was lingering a lot longer then I thought it should. And anyone who was paying close enough attention would have seen that my body was growing. The small recesses of fat on my body seemed to melt away as the muscle underneath grew.

Still pulsing with blood they pushed against the skin. Enlarging and growing with every passing moment the shampoo was on my head. Shoulders expanding, arms enlarging, pecs thickening, thighs blowing up with more size until they were pressing into each other. By the time I had finally rinsed the shampoo out, I looked like I had belonged to a gym for years. I was big. Not huge, but I could give Jay a run for his money now. I was gasping at the sight of my pecs as they protruded further then they ever had.

Flexing my arms over and over again to see the muscle expand and grow against the skin. These guns had to be at least 16 inches now. WAY bigger then when I had walked into the gym. Tight, ripped six pack abs, rock hard thighs with the makings of the "tear drop" and calves that would have made any runner jealous. I couldn't stop flexing and rubbing myself. My panic at this miracle growth was slowly dissolving into lust. Never in my life did I think my own body would turn me on, but I also never imagined growing into the muscle stud I was now.

"Dude what's taking you so long! Get your ass out here! I'm hungry." Jay called to me from the locker room. Shit! How was I going to explain this to him when I couldn't explain it to myself! There was no way, no matter how good a trainer he was, that this was natural! What caused this sudden explosion of growth?

"Y..yeah I'm almost done. Keep your pants on." I yelled back while grabbing the bottle of shampoo. That was it! It had to be the shampoo causing this. Nothing else made sense (though the idea that shampoo could add what seemed like 30+ pounds of muscle to my body in mere minutes didn't make much sense on its own). Distracted by my thoughts of this amazing bottle, I could hear Jay mumble something under his breath. "What?" I yelled to him.

"Nothing. Just hurry up and get dressed. I need food after a workout like that."

"I'm coming, I'm coming" I yelled back. Again I thought I heard him mutter something, but decided not to question it. I quickly dried off and cautiously peered out of the stall. He had vacated the locker room so I could change without him noticing my sudden growth spurt. While trying to get dressed though, I decided that he would probably notice, as my clothes now appeared to be skin tight on me. Even though I looked DAMNED good, even an idiot would see that I was significantly larger than two hours ago. I grabbed my jacket and silently thanked the heavens that it was big enough to hide my increased bulk. I grabbed my bag and headed to the front desk to find Jay drumming his fingers on the desk in mock impatience.

"Finally! Jeeze what took you so long?"

"Nothing. Just making sure I was clean." He eyed me suspiciously at that comment.

"Right. Anyway are you finally ready to get going? Or are you having second thoughts?" His expression changed suddenly to that of someone who was prepared for a let down with a mix of puppy dog eyes that I just couldn't refuse.

"Of course not. Let's get going before you waste away to nothing from hunger." He smiled at me and lead the way out to the parking lot. "Listen, can we stop by my place quick before we go? I didn't bring a change of clothes so I'm in my work stuff. Want to get something a bit more causal."

"No prob. Lead the way" I turned to head to my car and could swear his gaze went to my ass as I did so.

A short drive later I was finally at my house and rummaging through my drawers to find something that would fit and hopefully hide all the extra muscle I had suddenly gained. Finally I found an old sweater and put it on. It did a good job of hiding my size, but it was a bit warm for it so I had hoped I wouldn't start sweating because of it. Changed, deodorized and with one last primp in the mirror I headed back out to my car where a whistle met my ears. I looked up to see Jay standing by his car awaiting my return. Hearing the whistle I felt myself going very red but since it was dark out, I don't think he could see.

"That's 'casual' huh? Hate to see what dressed up is then. Anyway you wanna just hop in my car? That way you don't have to try and follow me and waste gas."

"Okay. Let's get going. All your talk of food has my stomach growling now." I got into his car and drove off to dinner. "So where are we going anyway?"

"To a great steakhouse I know. Need protein to build up those muscles and you can get some really good steaks at this place." If you only knew how much they had grown already...

"Sounds good."

Dinner was great. Great food, great conversation, great guy. The only downside, I was ROASTING in the stupid sweater I was wearing! He had commented a couple of times asking if I was hot in it at all to which I said no, but I don't think he was convinced. At one point I had rolled up my sleeves to get some relief from the heat but that only lasted for a few seconds as I noticed that my forearms were noticeably bigger and shortly there after so did Jay.

"Damn man. You have some really decent forearms going there. Looks like you could crush an apple in your hand with those things!" I smirked and rolled the sleeves back down trying to look nonchalant as I did so. We talked about working out, what my goals were, work, life in general and a variety of other topics. By the end of dinner I was so hot and horny it was a miracle that I didn't jump him in the parking lot.

We drove back to my place still laughing and chatting about whatever and when we finally arrived I managed to pluck up the courage to invite him in for a drink.

"Make yourself at home. I'm gonna go check my messages quick."

"Sure thing." I turned to leave the room and proceeded to my bedroom to check my messages. Subconsciously I took the sweater off due to being so warm before returning to the living room where Jay was channel surfing with a drink in his hand. He didn't see me come in as I walked to the kitchen to get some water to cool down. Taking a drink as I entered the living room I heard rather then saw Jay spit whatever his was drinking followed by:

"Dude! What the hell happened to you! You're huge!" My eyes bugged, I gulped down my water, and realized that I had taken off my sweater and Jay could now see my muscled up body. As I lowered my glass he got up from the couch, walked over to me and was now standing less then a foot away scanning every part of me. When his gaze finally met mine and the look of amazement still hadn't left his face.

I managed to choke out "Would you believe it was your excellent training skills?"
  #12   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2007, 05:44 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
I write in MS-Word also and then copy and paste into the text windows here... It works but I get double spaces between paragraphs... the one I put in to make it readable in Word and the one the copy and paste puts in for Word's "end of paragraph marker"... the silly machines are too smart... things were so much simplier in the days of flat ASCII text and the machines didn't believe they know what you want better than you do...

Long live WORDSTAR....
  #13   Add to GlamLeatherPunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2007, 01:13 PM

GlamLeatherPunk
Send a message via ICQ to GlamLeatherPunk Send a message via AIM to GlamLeatherPunk Send a message via Yahoo to GlamLeatherPunk
Story Line Suggestion

Here's an idea for a possible story line development, or even an offshoot of the original story line: Have the original narrator or one of his friends buy several or even many of the "NuYu" varieties and then mix them together before use! For example, you could have a really skinny teenager buy a combination of "Glam Rock Star," "Cowboy," "Bodybuilder," and "Billionaire," then mix them together and use the result! Or he could try "Bodybuilder," "Studded Leather Punk," and "Teen Idol Trillionaire" mixed together! The possibilities are limitless!
  #14   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2007, 04:58 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender
I write in MS-Word also and then copy and paste into the text windows here... It works but I get double spaces between paragraphs... the one I put in to make it readable in Word and the one the copy and paste puts in for Word's "end of paragraph marker"... the silly machines are too smart... things were so much simplier in the days of flat ASCII text and the machines didn't believe they know what you want better than you do...

Long live WORDSTAR....
Hey Ender - I know it's a pain, but try copying from Word into Wordpad first, and then into the forum. That might solve your problems with double spacing. I know it solves the problem in other applications I undertake at work - ugh!

Not true - I like my work except for the time it "steals" from other things. :-)
  #15   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2007, 07:52 PM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamLeatherPunk
Here's an idea for a possible story line development, or even an offshoot of the original story line: Have the original narrator or one of his friends buy several or even many of the "NuYu" varieties and then mix them together before use! For example, you could have a really skinny teenager buy a combination of "Glam Rock Star," "Cowboy," "Bodybuilder," and "Billionaire," then mix them together and use the result! Or he could try "Bodybuilder," "Studded Leather Punk," and "Teen Idol Trillionaire" mixed together! The possibilities are limitless!
I do that kind of stuff all the time with real shampoo, but this would be more fun. The person could also choose certain types that go well to gether for a mor ideal result.

Another idea is that the stuff works on the whole body when used on your head, but what if it is directly applied to just one part of the body? hmmmmmm...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options