The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2007, 06:38 AM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
Nick (Sequel to JP) - Ch. 57

CHAPTER 57: Stay Strong

?You never told me you had a boyfriend, Brandon,? Nick remarked as he led Brandon and Jeff into the hotel room.

?Well, when he moved,? Jeff enthusiastically answered, ?we kinda broke up. We didn?t think we?d be able to do the long-distance thing.? Brandon sat on the bed, leaning his crutches up against the wall. Jeff immediately sat down right next to him, his eyes staring brightly into his. Brandon looked away, almost not knowing what to think. Here he was, the ex-boyfriend he had almost forgotten, sitting right next to him as if they had never broken up. In a way, he hadn?t changed much; he still had those twinkling brown eyes, the wavy brown hair that he was always brushing back, the broad sloping shoulders that made him look bigger than he actually was. He had apparently gained a little weight, but he still seemed pretty buff, obviously spent some time in the gym.

?What are you doing here?? Brandon asked the only thing he could think of.

?I go to IUPUI now,? Jeff went on. ?I?m a history major. When I found out you were gonna be in town, I wanted to go see you wrestle?but I was?too nervous.? He slowed down his rapid speech as if he was running out of steam. ?I, uh, didn?t want to distract you,? he said curiously. Brandon glanced down at Jeff?s hands; they were shaking slightly and he could almost see his heart beating in his chest.

?You still play baseball?? Brandon asked. He looked up at Nick, placing his hand on Jeff?s shoulder. ?This kid was a wicked second baseman.? Jeff chuckled flatteringly.

?No,? he replied, ?not since I graduated high school.?

?I can tell,? Brandon joked, pinching a small roll of fat on his side. ?You?re looking a little soft around the edges. I betcha you don?t have those killer abs anymore.? Jeff blushed, hanging his head slightly, gazing dreamily up at him.

?I?m sure your eight-pack looks better than ever,? he said softly, his hand drifting toward Brandon?s waist. Brandon grinned, remembering how much Jeff loved to lick his abs up and down, admiring them whenever the two had sex.

?So, how?d you guys meet?? Nick suddenly spoke up, breaking Brandon out of his daydream. He looked up at his best friend and then over at his ex-boyfriend who was staring at his lips. He smiled.

?We met at a sports camp one summer,? he began. ?We hit it off immediately, came out to each other. One thing led to another?and we started dating.? He laughed. ?My dad never knew about us of course. Nor did anyone else. It was our own little secret.? Jeff leaned close to where Brandon could feel his gentle breathing on the side of his neck.

?Naughty, little thing, you,? he teased. Brandon smirked. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Nick lick his lips uneasily. Was this bothering him? Was he getting jealous?

?Uh, you wanna a soda or something?? he asked Jeff. Jeff looked up at him.

?Oh, sure. Thanks.?

?The cooler?s in Mike and Andre?s room,? Nick explained anxiously, moving toward the door as if he wanted to leave them alone. ?I?ll be back.? But before Brandon could say anything, he was already in the hallway. Jeff watched him go and turned back to Brandon.

?Wow,? he gasped. ?He is gorgeous!? Brandon smiled, nodding in agreement. ?You two aren?t?you know.? Jeff waved his finger back and forth to suggest their relationship.

?Oh, no,? Brandon instantly made clear. ?He has a girlfriend, I have a boyfriend. We?re not together.? Not officially, anyway. Jeff narrowed his eyes, reading his expression.

?Oh, I see,? he then realized. ?Friends with benefits, huh?? Brandon felt his face turn red.

?Well,? he shrugged, ?we have done it a couple times.? He shivered with pleasure, remembering that four-way they had had that one night.

?Wow,? Jeff whispered. ?I guess you haven?t changed all that much.? Brandon looked at the floor; he had been reckless when he was younger, sleeping with any girl or guy who said yes.

?Well,? he responded hesitantly, ?I?m not quite that much the same.?

?So, you have a boyfriend?? Jeff thankfully changed the subject, making Brandon?s face light up at the thought of Greg.

?Yeah,? he answered, ?he?s amazing. Greg, his name is. I have a picture of him if you want to see it.? Jeff?s eyebrows went up and he nodded. Brandon pulled his wallet from his pocket and took out the photo he always kept with him. It was of the two of them after a football game ? Brandon in his pads, Greg in his color guard uniform ? their sweaty faces smiling back at the camera.

?Whoa, he?s cute,? Jeff awed. ?I love his hair. And you look pretty hot, too.? Brandon leaned in.

?It was taken at a football game,? he explained. ?We won, of course.? Jeff gazed up from the photograph, straight into his eyes.

?I can?t believe you?re actually out,? he whispered.

?How?d you know??

?I read the articles online about you and Nick.? Brandon blushed again. ?I, uh, Googled you one day. I missed you.? Their lips were only an inch or two apart; Brandon could feel the heat rising between them. He knew it would be wrong, but he couldn?t help it. He leaned forward and kissed Jeff on the lips, their tongues touching, playing with each other inside their mouths. Instantly, all the memories came rushing back to Brandon?how he and Jeff had secret sex in his bed, his dad sleeping in the next room, how they made love in the dorms of the sports camps, how they fucked in Jeff?s car.

Brandon wanted to do it again. He wanted to feel Jeff inside of him again, showing him how it was done. It would only be one time; no one would know.

He leaned back onto the bed, Jeff lying half on top of him, his hand sliding up Brandon?s shirt. Their lips were still interlocked, their breathing filling the room. Suddenly, Jeff shoved his hand down Brandon?s pants, lunging for his aroused cock.

?God, I missed your big dick,? Jeff whispered fiercely, his fingers clutching its thick girth. That?s when Brandon came back to reality. What am I doing, he thought. What would Greg say? Or Nick?

?Jeff,? he said, grabbing his ex-boyfriend?s arm. Jeff immediately stopped and peering down at him, confused. ?We can?t do this.? He gently pushed him off of him and sat up.

?I?m sorry,? Jeff replied sullenly. ?I thought we?d??

?Jeff,? Brandon stopped him, holding his hand, his fingers interlocked with his. ?I?m not the same kid I used to be.? He wanted to explain to Jeff that he had changed, that he was no longer the carefree, foolhardy pre-teen he had been when they were together. He had a purpose to his life, a center?and he couldn?t betray it. But looking into Jeff?s eyes, Brandon knew he could never make him understand.

Jeff was still in love with him. He was still obsessed with him.

?Maybe I should go,? Jeff said, standing up. He had sensed the awkwardness that had suddenly come between them. He started toward the door, but Brandon grabbed his arm. Jeff stopped and turned around, the look in his eyes nearly making Brandon cry. He struggled to his feet, balancing himself on his still-weakened legs.

?Look,? he started, ?this has nothing to do with you.? How could he tell Jeff that he needed to move on, that he couldn?t dream of ever being with him again? It just wasn?t going to work, not anymore. ?It was nice to see you again,? he said simply. ?It really was.? Then, he stepped forward and gave Jeff a kiss on the cheek. A single tear rolled down his cheek, cooling the heat that his face still held.

?We?ll keep in touch,? Jeff replied quietly, letting go of Brandon and backing toward the door, his eyes still set on him. As soon as he was gone, Brandon collapsed onto the bed, fighting back tears.

?Where did Jeff go?? Brandon looked up. He hadn?t even noticed Nick come back, three soda cans held in his muscular arms. ?Oh, my God. What happened?? He put the cans on the table and sat down next to Brandon on the bed. How could he tell him? Where could he start? Then, he began getting back to his feet; Nick instantly helped him up.

?Give me my jacket and call a cab,? he ordered softly. ?I need to go somewhere.?

Ryan woke up in bed, instinctively reaching his arm over to Ashley?s side. He didn?t need to see that she had gotten up; he could sense it. The sheets were still warm, meaning she hadn?t been up long. Curious, he climbed out of bed and slipped on a wife-beater. Trudging into the living room, he noticed her jacket was missing from the coat rack. Where did she go? His heart beating slightly faster, Ryan quietly snuck out of the apartment and outside. Sure enough, Ashley was sitting on a park bench in the courtyard just beyond the front door.

?Ashley,? he whispered over to her. She immediately looked up. Her face was sad, her eyes fallen. Ryan sat down next to her and wrapped his huge arm around her shoulders. ?What?s wrong?? Ashley sighed uneasily, nestling against her fianc??s beefy pec. She didn?t seem able to reply. ?Babe, you shouldn?t be out here,? Ryan warned her gently, brushing his fingers through her hair. ?It?s too cold out here for the baby.?

?Ryan,? she finally whimpered.

?What?s wrong?? he repeated, bringing her face toward his. Her chin quivered slightly as if she about to cry but didn?t want to.

?Brionna got arrested,? she stated simply. Ryan?s mouth dropped open. That was the last thing he imagined she would say.

?What!??

?They arrested her in Springfield,? she went on. ?They?re holding her under a bunch of drug charges. She?s probably going away for a long time.? Ryan didn?t know what to think. For years, Brionna ? Ashley?s sister ? had seemed untouchable?and now she was in jail all of a sudden?

?What do you mean?? Ryan asked, puzzled. It just didn?t seem possible.

?Apparently, the guy they picked her up with,? Ashley began to explain, ?Travis something or other. He?s gonna testify against her in court.? She sniffled. ?She?s going away for good.? For a moment, Ryan wondered why Ashley was crying, why she was so upset about it all. Brionna was her sister, yes, but Ashley had disconnected herself from her a long time ago.

?You don?t have to cry,? Ryan comforted her, leaning her head against his huge shoulder. ?I?m here.? He didn?t know really what to say.

?There?s something I didn?t tell you,? she admitted through tears. Ryan bent down to look in her eyes. ?A few weeks ago, Brionna called here again.?

?She what??

?I didn?t want to tell you,? Ashley continued. ?You were so happy. I didn?t want screw that up.? She swallowed painfully. ?Ryan, she knew when we were getting married, she knew the details. She was going to try something. I know it. I could hear it in her voice.? Ryan was stunned silent as he took in the news. Why didn?t you tell me, he wanted to ask her. But he knew that would not be the right thing to say. Instead, he squeezed her lightly, her face pressed gently up against his chest.

?She can?t touch us anymore, Ash,? he said softly into her ear. ?It?s all over.?

?I hope so,? Ashley whispered.

?Come on, babe,? Ryan went on, wiping the tears off her cheeks, ?don?t lose it now. You?ve stayed strong this whole time. You have to stay strong for him.? He glided his hand down to her stomach, where the ever-growing bump protruding ever so slightly through her nightgown and jacket.

?I love you,? Ashley said, so softly barely a sound came out of her mouth. And with that, the two kissed on the park bench.

?Stay here,? Brandon told the cab driver. ?We?ll be back in a few minutes.? Then without even a glance at Nick, he climbed out of the taxi. Nick could do nothing but follow him. What were they doing in a cemetery? ?You coming?? Brandon called to him.

?Uh, yeah,? he replied, seeing the look in his best friend?s eyes. That?s when he realized where they were going; he should?ve guessed. Silently, he followed behind Brandon, their shadows casting long, ominous shapes on the grass as the sun dipped below the horizon. Finally, they stopped at a grave. Nick reverently looked down to read the epitaph.

Evelyn Marie Jones
Loving Mother and Wife

Nick swallowed, feeling his heart pulsing in his chest. This was Brandon?s mother; she had died of breast cancer when he was only nine. Nick could only imagine what Brandon was thinking at that moment. He glanced over at him. His teammate was looking down at his mom?s grave, absolutely still.

?I haven?t been here in years,? he said at last. His voice was quiet, barely above a whisper. He shifted his body on his crutches, lifting his head to look at Nick. ?You would?ve liked my mom,? he let out a hint of a smile. ?She loved me and my dad.? Brandon sighed and stared off into the distance, where the skyscrapers of downtown Indianapolis peeked over the hill of the cemetery. ?I still remember the last words she said to me before she died.? Nick gazed intently at him, taking in every word. Brandon continued:

?I was sitting by her hospital bed, crying my eyes out. She was so weak she could hardly talk. But she looked at me and with whatever strength she had left, squeezed my hand.? He paused, fighting a lump in his throat, his eyes beginning to lose their stoicism. ?She said, ?Stay strong.?? Nick?s mouth opened slightly as Brandon told him the story, awed that he had kept it inside of him so long. He smiled again. ?I was nine years old; I didn?t know what she meant. I thought she was talking about my muscles.? Brandon looked up at Nick, flexing his jaw. His bright blue eyes twinkled sadly in the sunset.

?It wasn?t until a few years later that I realized what she was saying,? he went on. ?My mom knew what I was before I did, that I was gay. But she didn?t tell anyone; she knew how hard it would be for me.? Brandon swallowed and looked back down at his mother?s grave. ?I finally figured it out for myself when I met Jeff. I had found someone who was like me?a jock who also happened to be into guys.? He laughed ? partly in an attempt to keep the tears from escaping. ?I was only 12, he was 15. He was the first guy I ever had. We didn?t know what we were doing; we thought we were in love. We used to talk about how we would grow up, live together.? He sighed again, longer this time. Nick remained quiet. ?He was devastated when I moved?so was I?until I met you, Nick, and then Greg.? A tear rolled gently down his cheek. ?I eventually lost contact with Jeff, all but completely forgot him?but he didn?t??

?What happened tonight?? Nick asked after a long pause. Brandon glanced up at him forlornly.

?He wanted to pick up where we left off,? he answered, ?as if nothing had happened.? Brandon closed his eyes, pressing his lips together. ?I couldn?t do it,? he continued. ?The old me would have had no problem. If the sex was good, it didn?t matter. But I?m different now. I couldn?t betray Greg.? Suddenly, tears began streaming down his face as he lost it. Nick immediately came forward and wrapped his arm around him in comfort. ?I knew coming back to Indiana would be surreal,? Brandon said between sobs, ?but I never realized that the life I used to have was waiting for me.?

?Brandon, breathe,? Nick soothed, gently squeezing his traps. ?It?s ok.? Brandon looked straight into his eyes and Nick almost lost it himself. ?You?re different because you?ve grown up,? he began to explain. ?Because of the things you?ve been through, you?re so much more mature than what you were when you first moved to Virginia.? Nick brushed his fingers through Brandon?s blond hair, wiping his tears away with his thumbs.

?But?? Brandon whimpered.

?But nothing,? Nick stopped him, leaning into him, their foreheads nearly touching. ?B, you have everything going for you. You have a father that loves you no matter what, a team and a school that respects you, a future that few guys your age can boast of?and most importantly, a boyfriend who adores you more than anything else in the world.? Brandon calmed down as he heard his life being described to him. ?And you know why that is??

?Why?? he asked, his voice a bit stronger now.

?Because you listened to what your mom said to you,? Nick replied, tears starting to well up in his eyes. ?You stayed strong.?

?Nick, you?re home!? Erin screamed, tearing into the front hall as soon as she heard the front door open. Brandon nearly fell over as she jumped into Nick?s waiting arms, her trim body almost completely concealed by her boyfriend?s massive limbs. The two lovers kissed in desperate passion, Erin?s leg lifted up around Nick?s waist. He grabbed it and they held each other even tighter. His hands glided up the back of her shirt while hers slid toward his butt.

?Uh, guys?? Brandon spoke up, trying his best to stifle his laughter. They didn?t even hear him. ?Yoohoo,? he repeated, waving his hands around their head.

?Oh, just leave them alone,? Billy remarked, walking in from the kitchen. ?They haven?t seen in each other in a week.?

?God only knows what they?ll be doing later,? Kim added, peeking around her own boyfriend?s gigantic bulk.

?I heard that,? Nick finally came up for air, though his arms were still around Erin. He looked over at the other couple and grinned. ?Jesus Christ, Billy,? he exclaimed. ?What did you do all week? Do nothing but eat?? Nick wasn?t kidding; Billy looked even bigger than he had been. His gargantuan body nearly filled the hallway, blocking out all but a sliver of light coming from the kitchen. He shrugged his bulbous shoulders.

?I put on a few pounds,? he admitted. ?Now I just need to get in the gym for track season.? He smiled excitedly. He loved the shot put and he wanted to be the biggest, strongest shot putter in the state. ?I heard you guys demolished the competition in Indiana, huh?? he quipped with a proud smile.

?Oh, yeah,? Nick nodded. ?Actually, there wasn?t much competition at all,? he joked. Meanwhile, Brandon looked around with a puzzled look on his face.

?What is it, B?? Nick asked.

?Where?s Greg?? Brandon wondered aloud. Erin had told him he?d be here to greet him. And he especially wanted to see him after the conversation he had had with Nick the night before. Suddenly, she began to snicker, her body quivering in Nick?s arms. ?What?? Brandon questioned her.

?He?s upstairs in Nick?s room,? she answered, her face turning red. ?He?s been planning something for your return.? Brandon blinked, wondering what that could be. Without a word, he left the group and hurried up the steps. What was his boyfriend up to now? He knew he was a bit of a actor, always a little more dramatic than everyone else, but? Quietly, Brandon approached Nick?s bedroom door and knocked on it.

?Come in,? Greg called from inside. His voice sounded strangely deeper than normal. What the?? Brandon slowly swung the door open and went inside.

?Oh, my God!? he blurted. Greg was standing in the middle of the room, wearing one of Brandon?s old mesh football jerseys from middle school?and nothing else. He held a football against his hip and looked like a provocatively posed Abercrombie & Fitch model. His golden brown hair hung seductively over his eyes; his taut, bulging muscles actually looked really sexy in the jersey and his half-hard dick dangled between his bare legs. Brandon immediately grew a hard-on as he saw the perfect display of his boyfriend in front of him.

?Hey, big boy,? Greg said, throwing his voice as deeply as he could. ?You wanna play some ball, get a little dirty?? Brandon laughed at his boyfriend?s depiction of a horny jock tossing the football back and forth between his hands, his cock swaying back and forth as well. Greg strutted over to him and stuck his hip out toward him, his ripped abs shifting along. ?You be the quarterback,? he said, pointing at Brandon with a flamboyant finger, ?and I?ll be the tight end.? With that, he turned around and bent down, the football on the floor, like he was starting a play. His bare ass was sticking up in Brandon?s face. Brandon gasped, almost losing it as he stared at its perfection. ?Hut, hut, HIKE!? Greg bellowed, tossing the ball between his legs, hitting Brandon lightly in the knees. It was a horrible snap, but then again, Greg was never much of an athlete.

?Shit,? Brandon hissed, his eyes still fixed on his boyfriend?s butt.

?What the fuck was that, bro!? Greg stood up and raised his arms comically, mocking a pissed off football player. ?I thought you were the best quarterback in the state.? Then, he licked his lips and came toward him, drastically wrapping his arms around Brandon?s neck. ?You must be good for something else.? With that, Greg began going into a faux striptease dance, his hips swiveling back and forth, his pelvis humping against Brandon?s body. Brandon couldn?t stop laughing, though it was driving him crazy. His cock was pulsing, throbbing in his pants. And it was obvious in Greg?s face that he knew it.

?Undo my pants,? Brandon growled softly, playing along. Greg propped one eyebrow up.

?Oh, now he gets it,? he smirked, his hands drifting toward Brandon?s crotch, expertly undoing the button and pulling down the zipper. Almost immediately, Brandon?s thick cock tumbled out, smacking Greg in the abs. Feeling the rising heat, Brandon pulled off his shirt, tossing it to the bed. ?Yeah, that?s what I?m talking about,? Greg breathed, starting to fall out of character. His head started smoothly sliding down toward Brandon?s dick. It wasn?t until he looked down that Brandon realized Greg was doing a split. Damn, he had planned this, too! Suddenly, a wave of pleasure swept through Brandon as Greg lunged his lips around the head of his cock, his jaw opening wide to fit it all in.

?Oh, fuck!? Brandon moaned as Greg reached around his hips and dug his fingers into his butt. Brandon began to stagger as he started to lose control, Greg?s strong arms keeping him safely upright. Suddenly, he exploded his load down his boyfriend?s throat, streams of cum dribbling out of the sides of his mouth. After at least 15 enormous shots, he began to slow down and Greg leaned back, shifting his jaw back and forth, watching the last few squirts drip from Brandon?s still-fat cock.

?I?m not done yet,? he said, getting up. ?And I know you?re not either.? He stripped the jersey over his head and tackled Brandon onto the bed, pulling down his pants in the process. Instantly, both their cocks got hard again, preparing for another round. ?Hold still,? Greg instructed him and crawled around over him until his cock was hovering directly above Brandon?s mouth.

?Crap!? Brandon exclaimed as he dove for it, just as Greg started blowing him a second time. For the next thirty seconds, only the sound of their breathing was heard as they had the most intense oral sex known to man. God, it was good to be home!

?Hurry up!? Erin urged, leaning on the couch in Nick?s basement. Her body squirmed restlessly; she could already feel her vagina lubricating at the mere thought of having sex with her boyfriend.

?I?m going as fast as I can,? Nick answered breathlessly as he rolled the condom onto his swollen dick, his hands trembling with anticipation. ?I don?t want to tear it.? Erin?s hips automatically humped the sofa as she gazed at the massively muscled, insanely perfect boy that stood before, almost completely naked. He had practically carried her down the stairs where they continued to make out, their lips and hands exploring every inch of their bodies. One by one, their clothes were discarded to the floor in their lust for one another. And now, they were going to finally have sex for the first time in a week.

?Oh, God!? Erin squeaked, flexing her abs in an attempt to keep from dribbling her cum all over the place. She couldn?t take it anymore; she never realized how withdrawn she had been without him.

?I?m ready,? Nick finally said, coming toward her and immediately attacking her lips with his. Then, his 13+ inch cock dove into her and Erin instantly was thrown into a state of ecstasy. Her mouth flew open in a silent gasp, her hands grasped Nick?s rock-hard ass. He pumped her over and over, his grunts echoing through her ear. Instinctively, she wrapped her legs around his athletic waist ? she wanted to be completely controlled by him, she knew he could handle her ? and he picked her up as if she weighed nothing. His pelvis continued to rock back and forth against her, his monster cock penetrating deep inside her pussy.

Suddenly, he erupted with a torrent of jizz, load after load of his man-juice so powerful, it was squirting out the sides of her crotch and all over the couch. She shrieked uncontrollably as he body shuddered in his arms. Her hands groped his wide, thick lats, her mouth curled around his gigantic, flexed biceps, feeling nothing but muscle on her 6 foot 4, 275-pound boyfriend-god.

?Fuck,? Nick breathed, collapsing backwards onto the sofa, Erin sitting on his lap, the teardrop ridge of his shredded right quad digging slightly into her still-dripping cunt. She looked down at his soggy cock, still standing on end and ready for more?so was she. Gripping the shaft in one hand, she reached across his corrugated abs ? her tits nudged up against them ? and began sucking on his erect nipple. Her teeth brushed up against nothing but the concrete muscles of his pecs as she tasted the saltiness of his sweat. Nick groaned, his fingers gliding along her spine and down to her butt. Within seconds, he spewed again, spraying a geyser of fresh cum all over their bodies. Erin looked up, catching a few drops on her face; it felt warm, almost silky. ?Shit!? Nick exclaimed. ?It ripped.?

?What?? Erin asked, dazed. She glanced at his cock ? still pouring with spunk ? and realized the condom at completely split open. His orgasm was far too powerful for the material. ?Damn, it?s a good thing you weren?t fucking me.? Climbing off of her boyfriend, Erin watched Nick as he picked the remains of the condom off his still-completely-hard dick. She felt herself lubricating some more. Shit, they weren?t done yet. Her own cum dripping out of her once again, Erin fell to her knees in front of Nick, her mouth lunging around his superhumanly thick cock, giving him the blowjob of a lifetime. He grunted in ecstasy as her hands clutched his diamond-cut calves, her jaw opened wide in order to fit his organ inside of her.

Barely fifteen seconds later, he exploded again, straight down her throat. Erin marveled at the power he contained and she fell backwards, his cock still splooging all over her body like a shower. She grabbed her breasts and began rubbing his cum into her skin, her own jizz creating a puddle on the floor. She opened her eyes and gazed at Nick peering down at her from behind his mountainous pecs. They could almost read each other?s minds; they knew what was coming next.

?Come on,? she gasped, thrusting her body over, stomach down. Nick effortlessly swooped down and picked her up in one arm, plopping her ass straight onto his still-erect cock and began railing her from behind. Erin?s breast flopped up and down in rhythm, Nick?s huge arms wrapped around her waists, his bulging biceps digging lightly into her own chiseled abs.

?YEAH!? Nick roared as one more gigantic load blasted into her. Erin felt her insides warm up instantly and she fell to the ground in a heap, finally exhausted. Nick?s cock?s spurted a few more loads until his dick at last fell flaccid. Erin gazed up at it in awe. At seven inches, her boyfriend?s cock was bigger limp than most guys? erect. He was a god!

?Wow!? she breathed, pushing herself up.

?Shit, look at the mess we made,? Nick said, glancing around. Sure enough, the couch and the nearby gym equipment were covered in jizz, globs of it dripping to the floor. ?We have to clean this up!? Erin grinned, blushing, as she climbed to her feet, grabbing Nick?s muscular arms.

?Welcome home,? she said.

Next week: Hope
- Another state championship
- Another growth spurt
- Another big event
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to bulknola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2007, 08:15 PM

bulknola is on a distinguished road
Ok, so Nick's had a physical rival with Ian, but now he's a friend and since we don't see a lot of him, could he be gone? but it occurs to me that Nick needs a mental and social rival . . . maybe someone who Erin is equally attracted to or he thinks sucks but his friends think is cool? It's just a thought, but someone adept at the politics of high school . . . maybe a hot artist who's also a swimmer or a martial artist or someone else who rivals Nick in ways he can't even think of . . . he seems almost complacent to me.

its just a suggestion . . .

ok, i admit it, i love conflict . . .

i also love this story, Mondays ROCK!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode