The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to villian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2007, 04:45 PM

villian
Send a message via AIM to villian Send a message via Yahoo to villian
The Watch

Walking down the street I ripped at the package trying to open it. This thing better be worth it. I thought. Finally it pops open and there it is a watch that doesn’t even tell the time. This thing looks goofy, doesn’t look like it could make anything bigger. The strange little antique shop said it was well worth the price if I wanted to make anything bigger. He was a good salesman because I figured I just got ripped off.
Just as I finished putting the watch onto my right wrist I look up to see a guy get out of his little S-10 truck on the side of the street. I stopped quickly before I smashed into his back. Then I was shocked. What a back it was! Wide and thick with muscle. And tall, this guy had to be about 6’4”. Easily 4” taller than me. The massive frame began to turn as he noticed I was right there. He started to apologize saying he didn’t see me but all I could think of was the immense chest now filling my sight. As he closed the truck door I could see what must have been a 21” arm under his long-sleeve shirt.

Before saying a word I grabbed the watch. I want to know if this thing can make me look like this guy. Turning the dial until it stopped I heard it making a clicking sound like a kitchen timer. In seconds it finished its cycle but it was making a humming sound the entire time. Reaching the end of its cycle it clicked off. The big guy in front of me asked about the watch. “It’s supposed to make anything bigger. I got it…” I stopped mid-sentence as I felt something very strange starting to happen inside me.

“Are you okay,” the truck owner asked. My chest began making a popping sound as the ribcage began to expand before our eyes. With it the muscles of my chest rippled with life. Swelling as if I just did a hundred intense chest workouts. My arms followed suit. Engorging with massive muscle. My swelling body grew faster still. Until the growth even began to affect my height. I watched as my line of sight slide upward, upward. I now matched his height. Eye-to-eye with the hulking man. He looked confused and curious as my eyes shot up higher. I grew and grew now a full head taller than him. Body expanding. Shirt tight, ready to rip. Pants creeping up my legs from my height growth, tight to my thick quads.

My growth finally stopped. I surveyed my new, massive form. Flexing my arms which must have been close to 28” now. I looked down at the now smaller truck owner. I grinned and told him to give me his keys. He hesitated then looked at the size of my outstretched arm and gave me the keys.

I turned to the truck, pointing my watch at it. Turning the dial we watched as the small S-10 truck began to transform. Hearing and seeing metal bending and stretching until the small S-10 truck had become a massive over-full-sized truck. Now standing taller than both of us, wider, and much more powerful looking. I jumped into the driver seat. The former hulk quickly got into the passenger seat of his truck not wanting to lose sight of his truck or, more importantly, that watch.

I pull out into traffic feeling the powerful engine roar with life. Lost in the thought of how I feel a lot like this truck. Full of new power and strength. I reach down to shift gears. As I do the watch on my wrist hits the shifting lever and pops off my arm. Being in the middle of heavy traffic now I can only watch as the device falls to the trucks floor. Quickly followed by the thick arm of the passenger. Even at my new massive size I realize how truly huge his arms really are. I reach to grab the watch from him but the truck is too wide now after its transformation. Quickly grabbing the wheel to keep from crashing into other cars I see from the corner of my eye he has managed to get the watch on and has already turned up the dial! I fight to get out of traffic. By the time I finally make it to the shoulder of the road he has managed to get through three cycles of the watch’s dial.

That is when it starts. His 21” arm begins to swell instantly. His long sleeved shirt tight against the pressing muscles now grown up to 22”. His face contorts as the powerful growth takes over. A massive surge shoots through his body. His 22” arms swell up to 25”, then 28” and rip through his shirt sleeve. His chest making a much deeper popping sound than mine did begins to expand and ripple with powerful force. He grunts in an increasingly deeper voice as his chest grows bigger and bigger. Now 58” his powerhouse rips the front of his shirt open. I see the his lats pushing his body forward and spreading out the sides as they swell larger on his back. Traps creeping up his thickening neck. Grunting and even growling now he looks over at me. “Steal my truck will you!”

His massive arms swell larger still, now 32” with a massive vein snaking down his entire arm. Then many more veins spring up in his forearm as it shreds his shirt sleeve with incredible growth. His quads have been growing so big they are now tight in his previously baggy jeans. The seams beginning to pop to unleash the mammoth, shredded monsters inside. I notice his body sliding up in the seat as his head now hits the roof of the truck. His knees growing pushed forward by longer legs press into the dash board now. He grins and turns the dial another two times as I watch in horror.

The growth accelerates. Muscles packing on top of muscles. Arms now unbelievable at 38”. A chest and lats that have expanded so much he now takes up the larger passenger seat as well as the center area of the bench seat. His body swelling closer to me while pressing against the passenger door as well. He roars as a massive growth surge waves through his body in a shuddering spasm. As his body fills like a balloon his knees crush the dashboard. I hear metal ripping as the back of his traps have swelled up and are ripping the roof open. His body curled over trying to fit into his truck. He keeps trying not to damage his truck but can’t help but get lost in the intense feeling of swelling so much larger. He finally decides it is too late, there has been too much damage to the truck at this point so he turns the dial on the watch two more times. As his body breaks through the glass in the passenger window the watch breaks off his super human frame crashing to the ground in pieces. He hardly notices since he is lost in the incredible sensation of muscle growth. His frame now overtaking the truck pushes me against the driver’s door. The front windshield shatters as his head and chest break through. His knees now having ripped all the way through the dashboard begin start on the firewall behind the engine. I hear the thick metal of the firewall screech as it does not want to easily give way to the massive legs now taking its place. But the powerful muscles are far too much for the metal wall as his tree truck sized quads demolish the firewall and his feet rip through to the ground. His traps now completely rip through the roof as he stands straight up inside what is left of the cab of his over enlarged truck. His massive body straightens up and up and up to a full 8’ of hulking power. His head is almost lost in muscle as it is surrounded by large rippling striations on all sides. Lifting his mighty arms he flexes his enormous biceps into an insane peak that I could not believe. His body finally stopped growing at 8’3” as he stepped his completely shredded body out of the shredded truck. Pulling his arms and head back he roared so loud the rest of the windows shattered on the truck as he felt the last bits of power fill into his new giant form.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options