General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2007, 09:20 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Wikipedia

Whodathunkit? Wikipedia, the Internet's favorite encyclopedia, has an entry for the female-muscle-growth fetish. Male muscle growth? Nothing.

Should there be a page for it? Much as I love this fetish of ours, I can't justify a page on it in Wikipedia (and that's saying a lot knowing what else people let onto that site!) and furthermore I'd worry that it would act as troll bait. But at the same time, it would be nice to see a page up at least telling people "Hey! You're not the only one who gets a stiffy watching Hulk reruns!"

What do you guys think?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2007, 04:42 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
It's actually understandable...

Female muscle growth stories are indeed much more popular, maybe because they came up (at least on internet) first, but mostly, in my humble opinion because muscle growth, in general, is a fetish men have, either if it happens with women, most of writers and artists who deal with this fantasies are male, although there's an increasing number of female individuals sharing and contributing to this same fantasy.

In fact we don't need Wikipedia to point the way to our stories, if you just google for many author names you'll find male muscle growth stories pretty easily. Actually, I prefer that Wikipedia remained aloof about what we share, I wouldn't like to see myself , for instance,turned into an item of an internet encyclpedia, at least not for writing sexual fantasies. Personally, i think this would be creepy.
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2007, 01:25 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Actually, if you go to Encyclopedia Dramatica, we already have an entry there...
  #4   Add to RyokoYaksa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2007, 07:58 PM

RyokoYaksa is on a distinguished road
I read the Encyclopedia Dramatia entry... was hilarious.
  #5   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2007, 09:04 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachirobi
Whodathunkit? Wikipedia, the Internet's favorite encyclopedia, has an entry for the female-muscle-growth fetish. Male muscle growth? Nothing.

Should there be a page for it? Much as I love this fetish of ours, I can't justify a page on it in Wikipedia (and that's saying a lot knowing what else people let onto that site!) and furthermore I'd worry that it would act as troll bait. But at the same time, it would be nice to see a page up at least telling people "Hey! You're not the only one who gets a stiffy watching Hulk reruns!"

What do you guys think?
Idea stealer! I actually noticed this couple weeks before you did Yach. I agree with you on all terms except the troll one. Most trolls are too stupid to even want to look at Wikipedia to begin with, let alone look for specific sites and whatnot.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #6   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2007, 10:30 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
Female muscle growth stories are indeed much more popular, maybe because they came up (at least on internet) first, but mostly, in my humble opinion because muscle growth, in general, is a fetish men have, either if it happens with women, most of writers and artists who deal with this fantasies are male, although there's an increasing number of female individuals sharing and contributing to this same fantasy.
True, I suppose. Muscle is such a masculine thing that I still can't wrap my head around straight men getting off on female bodybuilders--of course most straight men can't get their head around me getting off on another guy of any sort (fuckin' breeder bastards.)

Now breast growth? That's hot (although, like muscle growth, it can get taken too far by the wrong writer or artist.) But that's the only sci-fi fetish I have for women.

And now I'm rambling.

As for that Encyclopedia Dramatica entry? Well, it's insulting. And true in parts.

You know what? Never mind. We don't need a Wikipedia entry. It would be too weird to see a serious (however serious Wikipedia can really be considered anyway) entry on MMG. Let's just keep this website our little secret, okay?

#7   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2007, 11:01 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Everything in Encyclopedia Dramatica is insulting/true.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options