The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2007, 05:09 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Just a Scene

Hey guys,

As I work on Ursa Major, random scenes pop into my head. Now, I could try and think of a complete story to go with said scene, but I'm trying (and believe me, it's hard. ) to focus on just Ursa. So instead, I wrote out the scene and now I present it to you guys. Enjoy!

The summer sun hung lazily in the sky like a slowly deflating balloon. Even though the day was ending, you still felt warm. You looked up at the metal swing you were currently occupying, amazed at how well it was built. Your eyes traced the decorative metal working that covered the frame as you rocked. As you slowly swung back and forth, you complimented the maker on how sturdy it was, to be able to hold your 200+ pounds and the 350+ pounds of your current pillow. Then you looked down off to your right side and saw the huge leg that was providing the movement of the swing. It was a beefy, muscle bound limb planted firmly on the warm brick patio. You watched as it contracted and relaxed in rhythm with the rocking and took your right hand and drew lazy circles along the grooves and contours of the thick muscle, feeling the hair beneath your finger as you moved. You smiled as the massive belly and chest you were laying on inflated with air as he breathed deeply.

His fingers were interlocked across the top of your pecs, just below your Adam?s apple. They drummed in a rhythmic fashion perfectly in time with the swing. Your mind went back to the first date you had with this giant man. You were completely enthralled with his appearance, his huge muscles moved seductively as he crossed the room. You were completely surprised and amazed at how lucky you were to be able to have a date with this man. As the night went on and you two fell deeper and deeper into love with each other, he expressed his inner most feelings to you in a way you had never expected.

He sat at the grand piano that was in the lobby of the restaurant. You leaned against it as he smiled at you. You wanted to just take his bearded face into your hands and kiss it for hours, and you were sure that he was thinking the same thing. He raised his hand to your face, his huge fingers tracing along your jaw line before he raised the cover of the ivory keys. You couldn?t imagine what he was going to do next, but again, he completely surprised you.

He began with Bach, his beefy fingers delicately dancing across the ivory keys. He looked directly into your eyes as he played, going from one great classical artist to another. You were completely surprised at how his huge fingers were able to play so precisely and delicately. He flowed from Bach to Beethoven to Gould as easily as a dancer flowed in her art. All the while he stared at you, his beautiful eyes boring into your soul. Finally, his sweet serenade came to an end and he stood to his full towering height. He looked down at you lovingly and you could see the desire and lust in his eyes. That night you had the most amazing sex you?ve ever experienced. He orgasmed at least six times that night and you enjoyed five. And when it all was said and done, and you two snuggled closely together in the bed of the hotel room, you knew that both of your souls had bonded that night.

You smiled, looking back on your memories and you moved your head around the rock hard chest that you were laying on. You heard the familiar song of ?Excalibur? that signified your best friend calling you. Your huge pillow unlocked one of his hands to reach for your phone. He handed it to you before wrapping you up a little tighter. You leaned the phone against your right ear and resumed to enjoying the gentle exploration of his thirty plus inch legs.

?Hey man, how?s it hanging?? your friend?s voice boomed over the earpiece.

?Oh, it?s hanging alright,? you chuckled at the joke, seeing as how you were almost never soft since you?ve met your bear.

?I was just wondering what you were doing and to see if you wanted to go grab a bite.?

Your bear squeezed a little tighter, his biceps bulging slightly against your shoulders and you respond, ?Nah man, I?m wrapped up in something right now. I?ll have to take a rain check.?

You could feel the deep rumbling of suppressed laughter against your back as your buddy said, ?Ok man, no problem. I?ll have to call you again sometime. We have a lot to talk about.?

You nodded but your train of thought was disrupted by the swelling of your bear?s cock against your lower back. Your mind automatically shifted to the mind-blowing sex that you?ve experienced from the moment you?ve met him, and to the size of the organ he possessed. The cock which made bulls jealous and the body of a god it was attached to always got you aroused when you thought of it. You respond to your friend, ?Yeah man, we?ll have to do that. I have to go now though, something just came up.? You could feel the man behind you smiling as you said that.

?Ok bro, take care and I?ll talk to you later.? You heard the phone click as the line disconnected.

Your right hand handed him the phone and then went to his swelling cock. You heard a moan escape his lips as he tensed up just slightly. ?So mister, I guess you have something in mind,? you smiled. He simply chuckled, a deep laugh that rumbled through his body and then yours. He opened the gate that held you against his body and stopped the movement of the swing. You took that as a sign to get up, so, after feeling his furry body, you rose to your feet.

You stretched a bit, feeling the last remnants of sun and heat along your bare chest. Your toes dug slightly into the baked bricks beneath your feet as you turned to see your man rising from the swing. Your heart stopped every time you saw him rise. His and your eyes locked on each other?s as he rose, then he kept rising and rising till he towered over you. You were not a small guy before you met him, but he completely blew you away in the size department. He was so much taller and wider than you, and when he leaned down to hug you, his body completely engulfed yours. You never got tired of that feeling, the feeling of having a huge tank of hard muscle surround you in a tight, strong embrace.

You looked up into his beautiful and gentle eyes, eyes that were the gateway to his strong and stunning soul. He growled in approval, ?I love you more and more, and I can tell you?re getting bigger my cub.?

?It?s all because of you sexy,? you reply, your cock swiftly filling with blood. He gripped you a little tighter under your armpits and picked you up, holding you closely against his firm and massive body. You enthralled yourself in the feel of his soft fur and the hard contours of his muscles as you slid up his body. He then held you at his eye level and looked at you gently. You could feel his massive cock stiffen right beneath you as you slowly took his lower lip into your mouth. You both groaned as the sun set gently in the background. He started to walk towards the house, slowly flexing as he walked. You knew how much he loved you, and you loved him back just as much. And you were quite sure you two were going to show each other the depths of your love all night long and into the next morning.

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2007, 04:02 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Anything that comes from you is Grade A Beef (and i'm not vegetarian ) so don't worry, take your time and if you have fun writing sketches like this don't be ashamed to show us

Cheers
  #3   Add to Braun1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2007, 04:53 AM

Braun1
Send a message via ICQ to Braun1 Send a message via Yahoo to Braun1
Great bear interlude. Would love to hear more

And believe me, I understand about these little scenes popping into your head when you are trying to concentrate on a single story line. Been there, heck, I am there. LOL.

aka Braun1
  #4   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2007, 09:52 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
i love ursa major, but you can stop and have a random little scene like that whenever you want...whew!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options