The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2007, 08:36 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
The pleasures of Living THE END

He awoke again. the surroundings were strange but henry thought he knew where he was. it was a high school....no.....it was his high school. a guy shoved him....."oh excuse me" he laughed. henry knew that guy....."wait.....im back in high school" he thought to himself. he looked down at his 16 year old body. "everything is new again" he smiled. he saw the buses pulling up and he remembered he did not have a car...yet....at that age. he made his way to the buses as all were going that way. he then saw william.....his bus driver before he got a car. william was very muscle bound and his hairy arms always were a turn on. there was his old bus and his very sexy driver. he got on and sat down but wondered why they had sent him here. he remembered the young man and the strenght that was given to him but then he was blank from there. the bus pulled away. he was going home.
the bus stopped to let students off and he didnt talk to anyone since that was what happened back then. he did feel pleasure in his cock. he looked down at his jeans and saw it was hard and poking upward. he pushed on it. then he remembered what he had finally done to william. the bus was getting to the stop before him and he knew there was like 10 minutes until he got off. the girl got off and then it was just him and william. william like to flex his muscles for henry after all got off. henry this time like he did ages ago took out his cock and started to jack it off. william stared back at him through the mirror. henry stroked it fast as his stop was comming up. the cum blasted out like a 16 year old would....it went all over his jeans. william stopped the bus to let henry off...getting up william could see the cum drenched jeans. he said nothing and henry smiled as he got off the bus. his heart pounding. as he recalled more that the next day when he got on the bus william had told his girlfriend and they both looked at him as if he had murdered someone. william never said a thing to him and henry got a car not long after that. he walked down the dirt road as suddenly all went black.

he became aware of being in a barn. his body older.....maybe 25.....as he saw joe milking the cows.
"hi" he said. henry went over to him. "joe?? why are you milking cows when you have that new machine??" henry could see the huge bulge in joe's overhauls. "that new machine needs adjusting" i remembered i knew how to fix things so i told him i would look at it. this was odd because i knew a joe in my past. i went to the master controls and knew what to do. "there... it just needed a few screws tightened" joe turned on the machine. the sucking noise from the cuffs made a whistling sound. i turned to see joe had taken his man meat out and had stuck it into one of the cuffs. the machine sucked his cock up into it. he sat down in his chair as he was milked. "come on....join me" joe motioned. i took out my uncut dick and did as he had .....the sucking motion felt so good as two men enjoyed what was to be a regular event each day. i came inside the cuff as joe did too. the machine didnt stop......the milking went on. we sat there both in floating pleasure. i closed my eyes once and then........

I opened them to see i was in a locker room. "henry??" i looked around. a naked hunk....wait....it was my college history teacher. "henry....good to see you" his naked body was vieny and tight. his biceps would be at least 22 inchers. "you looking for cock or strenght?" he asked. i remembered the strenght draining stories i had written and he found them and read. "i like both"
he smiled as as he raised his right arm.....in it was a skinny male....his breathing very faint. "you can have the next one" he said. i heard alot of noises......then i saw the soccer team coming in. as they got near me i felt there strenght going into my body as my clothes shedded from the pump. the history teacher grabbed them as they got weak and tore open there mouths so he could push his cock into there throats. i felt as i was going to burst from the drawing of the power. then silence as the bodies dropped to the floor. both of us were huge muscle men now. "flex for me henry" the teach said. we flexed together as we waited for more victims. i was feeling his bicep when i blinked and i was..........

back with the young man. "what happened?" the robed man reached up and bought down a mirror. i looked into it. i was a beast....a monster....i looked like i had all of the horror from stephen king's novels all in my face......i was ugly. i threw the mirror and it crashed to the floor. he raised his arms again and the robe dropped off him. i saw a face of beauty as a greek god. "i showed you things of your past so the future will be better as you understand all you have done for just the pleasures of living" he said. "i dont want to look like this!!!! " he reached over and his hands crushed the mask off my face. "you will sleep....and then you will wake up back on earth.....never come to this planet again!!" he turned and i fell into a sleep.

I woke up in a grassy field. naked. a cell phone rang. i looked to see it in the grass. "hello" the voice said "this is NASA....where are YOU???" henry looked around and laughed. "im lying in a field of green with my dick in my hand" he laughed harder as the phone went dead.

THE END
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options