The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2007, 09:01 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Kyouta ch 2

"Ugh, what happened? Where am I?" asked a very tired Kyouta.

"You're in the hospital, you've been out for almost 2 weeks." said Dr. Reeds. "Just go back to sleep you need to rest while this still is taking affect."
"O-ok, I'm tired anyways and I feel so weird......" replied Kyouta, falling back asleep.

Dr. Reeds had explained that the serum was something beyond all other medicine of today. The serum was originally designed by a group of scientists, hired by the government at the beginning of the Cold War to make the perfect soldier. This soldier would be, faster, stronger, and bigger then anyone else in the world. Anything a Soviet soldier could do, these "Super Soldiers" could do better. However when the Cold War ended and the government got rid of the plan, all of the scientists realized that with enough work the serum could be used to cure various diseases that made the body weaker then it actually did. The government agreed, and kept the funding going, but still wanted it a secret.

The serum when it was first designed, was made to work quickly, building the muscle and bone to the perfect soldier size, giving the brain all the knowledge needed for a battle, and most of all (to the government at least), the ability to survive bullets without protection. The serum now worked slowly over several years as the person grew. It was now made to act in the years of 1-5 if someone was born as a dwarf or with a muscle wasting disease. Since the body was young, it allowed change slowly and naturally. With Kyouta being near puberty the serum combined with the increased hormone levels could do a number of things, which unfortunately they knew about. There had been an explosion of their old lab a few years ago had spread a large amount of this same serum (forcing the scientists to start over) all over the continental United States, the result was a sort of "Hyperpuberty" which greatly increased muscle mass, strength, and height. It didn't seem to affect many boys. It did however These boys were of normal height and received very little of the serum, so the effects on Kyouta getting a full dose were slightly worrisome.

"My, I didn't know that there was so much 'history' behind this serum Dr. Reeds. Since you know all this I assume you worked on it as well." said his mother
"Yes, 40 years ago. I had just graduated from medical school and gotten my degree, top of my class to be exact." Dr. Reeds slightly bragged. "You remember the Hyperpuberty I mentioned? Well this magazine although made for teen girls with a muscle fetish, explains it quite well. Quite well for the public at least."

Dr. Reeds handed Kyouta's parents a magazine with a large muscular teen on the front with various large fonts placed all over with things you'd expect in a teen mag. They found a small article which seemed to explain some of it.

"Who's this Dr. Reynolds? Is he part of it as well?" asked Kyouta's father.
"Yes, he's the leader of our little group and the one who thought of using the serum as a cure as well." Dr. Reeds said. "He's just saying that until we can tell the public the truth. I mean if they found out now, some people may want to sue. Why they would, I don't know, but this is America I suppose."
------
One month later
------

"Well, I think the serum is finished with him, for now." said one doctor.
"Are you sure it's safe to give a pre-pubescent a full dose of the serum?" said another.
"Dr. Reeds really cares about this boy, he's worked just as hard on it as we have." replied a third.
"Gentlemen, we finally have a controlled experiment on a pre-pubescent, let's not screw it up." sighed the first doctor.
"Agreed, even though it's not ready, we should always take an experiment, we are scientists after all." said the second.
-----
Kyouta's house
-----

"It's nice to be home finally!" yelled a gleaming Kyouta when he woke up and realized he had gained 2 inches in height from just getting the serum.

His parents smiled, they hadn't seen Kyouta this happy in years, and it did their hearts good to realize no matter what happens, they're always something good at the end of the tunnel. But this also left them with one other thought, they worried what might happen during his "Hyperpuberty" and how that will affect not only how Kyouta looks, but how he feels, and how he treats others.

(Well folks, here it is, I didn't like this chapter, way too much 'splainin to do. Well, next time more of the actual story......Oh yeah, some actual MG too. [a little])
Also, as always if you have any suggestions/comments/general bitching for this or "Pull and Buff" feel free to say it.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"

Last edited by TheMM; March 25th, 2007 at 07:53 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2007, 09:23 PM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
Still this was a very important step that needed to be taken TheMM, and you did a good job. If any body wants to see what we're talking about, here is the site:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/49681334/

The artist is new at this, and is doing a great job so far. I am expecting some great things from him; plus lotsa support from so many nice folks.
  #3   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2007, 05:23 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Wonderful chart! My sincere compliments to the artist. I'm intrigued by this story and I especially liked the worry about how the Hyperpuberty may affect how Kyouta feels and treats others. I very much hope these worries are justified. Judging from the chart at fifteen Kyouta might well be dominating all the other kids in his school! Please continue!

Oh, and one bit of constructive criticism: you really should get a beta reader, since there are numerous mistakes which could be caught and corrected.
  #4   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Darklord of Power

I'll do my patrioctic duty, and volunter to proof read these HOOORRRRIBLE stories for TheMM. PM me if you want me to do that TheMM.
  #5   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2007, 07:52 AM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkluster4
Still this was a very important step that needed to be taken TheMM, and you did a good job. If any body wants to see what we're talking about, here is the site:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/49681334/

The artist is new at this, and is doing a great job so far. I am expecting some great things from him; plus lotsa support from so many nice folks.
Yep, and now it's over. So I can start gettin into the real story now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Wonderful chart! My sincere compliments to the artist. I'm intrigued by this story and I especially liked the worry about how the Hyperpuberty may affect how Kyouta feels and treats others. I very much hope these worries are justified. Judging from the chart at fifteen Kyouta might well be dominating all the other kids in his school! Please continue!

Oh, and one bit of constructive criticism: you really should get a beta reader, since there are numerous mistakes which could be caught and corrected.
Yeah I know, unsurprising really. I was damn tired, but just wanted it writen up so I could get it posted. I just edited my post with some corrections, if there are still any, do say so.

Quote:
I'll do my patrioctic duty, and volunter to proof read these HOOORRRRIBLE stories for TheMM. PM me if you want me to do that TheMM.
Already did myself.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #6   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2007, 10:39 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
I want him in me. Now.
^.^

Pffft--i thought you loved me, MM; I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!!! So now WHY on earth you wouldn't ask ME to proof stuff is beyond even my comprehension
haha, later stud,
~ille scriptor

Things happen.
  #7   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2007, 12:04 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Very good! It's developing fine. Just hope he doesn't turn into a jerk (or at least not a lot)
  #8   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2007, 01:50 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I love this combo between stories and pics, it really makes your story much more vivid, Congartualtions, and keep them coming.

Wouldn't it be cool if all the boys who had undergone hyperpuberty had their own league. Something called "hyperolympics"

Just a thought.
  #9   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Darklord of Power

That would be cool. Hmmmmm.... *Has an idea.* Maybe it should be suggested, but Mindloop probly needs to build up a larger art basis first.
  #10   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2007, 01:48 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor
I want him in me. Now.
^.^

Pffft--i thought you loved me, MM; I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!!! So now WHY on earth you wouldn't ask ME to proof stuff is beyond even my comprehension
haha, later stud,
~ille scriptor
It's not you, it's me. Seriously, I just decided to do it myself that time. AND YES WE'RE STILL FRIENDS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocomus
Very good! It's developing fine. Just hope he doesn't turn into a jerk (or at least not a lot)
Oh his ego will (just like the rest of his body) get a mega-boost, but it won't be one of those "jock-dom" stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
I love this combo between stories and pics, it really makes your story much more vivid, Congartualtions, and keep them coming.

Wouldn't it be cool if all the boys who had undergone hyperpuberty had their own league. Something called "hyperolympics"

Just a thought.
Already had that planned. Not the exact same thing, but similiar.

Quote:
That would be cool. Hmmmmm.... *Has an idea.* Maybe it should be suggested, but Mindloop probly needs to build up a larger art basis first.
What do you mean "larger art basis?"

#11   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Darklord of Power

Well how many people are in the normal olympics? And how many characters has he drawn that could be in the 'hyperolympics'? Of course it could help if more people contributed.
  #12   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2007, 04:53 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
What a fun read! It'll be interesting to see how Kyouta reacts and feels once his growth spurt starts to take place. I am soooooo jealous!!!

Great work, theMM. Keep it up!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options