The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2007, 06:42 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Kyouta ch 3

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kyouta, happy birthday to you!" sang Kyouta's parents, friends, and even Dr. Reeds in unison as his parents brought his birthday cake over to him.

This was indeed more then just Kyouta's birthday, it was the day Dr. Reeds also said his Hyperpuberty was going to begin, which rather surprised his parents thinking that it had begun when he had first taken the serum. His true Hyperpuberty would be much more then height.

Kyouta was having the best day of his life, he had grown to 5'2" and even though some people still made fun of him, it was a lot less considering that Kyouta was now at least fairly "normal-sized" for his age. But what made him happier was not the fact it was his birthday, or even that he had many presents he was dying to open. No, Kyouta was happy because he knew he would one day overpower everyone who had made fun of him, and no one could do anything. His parents, his teachers, not even Dr. Reeds. He would be bigger, faster, and stronger. That was a day he was looking forward to.

"Kyouta," said his mother "time to open your presents."

Kyouta broadly smiled and tore into everything laid before him. He ripped into them one after another quickly opening a present, taking it out, then moving on. This continued for 5 minutes as Kyouta continued his rampage. In the end he ended up having more clothes from his relatives then he could count (too small for his 5'2" body of course), an RC car from his cousin, one hundred dollars from his grandparents, another fifty from his parents, and a special gift Dr. Reeds still had on him.

By the time all was over and done all Kyouta could do was breathe and cry. These weren't tears of sadness, but of pure joy, something he hadn't felt in years and could barely handle it all now.

"Perhaps now it's time for my gift, I'm sure you'll like this quite a bit. This was made (secret from the government) just for you Kyouta by everyone down at the lab. It'll double your body size almost instantly. However, you cannot take this until you are 18, because until then you are part of the 'control-group' of our experiment. When you're 18 you can take this;you could take this anytime, but the results could be catastrophic and the danger overwhelming." Dr. Reeds lengthily explained as he handed Kyouta a corked vial.

"Thanks Dr. Reeds I almost can't wait to be 18 now!" Kyouta said excitedly.

"You are quite welcome Kyouta, now if you'll excuse me, this old man needs to get a REM cycle or 2." Dr. Reeds said as he left.

Kyouta looked at the vial with incredible lust. "Now Kyouta, you best not be thinking about taking that right now." his mother exclaimed.

"I-I'm not I'm not, I just can't wait to use it when I'm 18. Where could be keep this so that it doesn't break?" Kyouta asked.

"Hmm...Well I suppose my bank box would work. We could place this in a box with some paper as cushioning and then place that in the bank box." his father said.

"Tomorrow then. Tonight we sleep, I'm bushed from today."his mother sleepily replied.

That was the last thing Kyouta wanted to do. All he could think about was growing huge, but he was more tired then he looked and fell asleep still thinking and dreaming about being huge and dominating everyone. All the people who made fun of him who were bigger now, he was bigger, if they tried to get stronger he was always ten time stronger. If they got taller, he was always at least a head taller. That night, Kyouta experienced his first wet dream.
-----

"Well well, his Hyperpuberty is kicking in quite nicely. Perhaps since he received a true dose and not a dose from the explosion, he should grow as we predicted." said the first.
"Readings from the nanoprobes in the serum are showing that his muscles aren't growing yet." said the second.
"Of course they aren't, the serum strengthens the muscle first by making them go through a densifying process, remember? You're the one who made that part." replied the third.
"Shame that it only actually works on prepubescent boys and doesn't actually help those with muscular dystrophy and the like, but then again, we didn't actually want that, did we?" said the first.
"Only Reynolds and Reeds, the rest of us really don't really care, we're only here for the money." replied the second
"Did Reeds also give Kyouta the enhanced serum?" asked the first.
"Of course, when he's 18 we'll see what the serum can really do." said the third.
-------

I love it when I get a burst of inspiration, it means a chapter faster. Enjoy.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2007, 02:57 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
I personally am most pleased by Kyouta's kick-ass attitude. I look forward to seeing his dreams of domination come true. I'm guessing that each future chapter is going to be one of his birthdays, with him thinking back on the events of the previous year?
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2007, 04:02 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
It's so nice to read a story written with such passion for the subject. You are really improving. Congratulations and please keep them coming!

Cheers
  #4   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2007, 05:55 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
I'm looking forward for him to turn 18 too!

And those evil doctors... MWAHAHAHA. Be careful for what you wish, Kyouta
  #5   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2007, 01:52 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
I personally am most pleased by Kyouta's kick-ass attitude. I look forward to seeing his dreams of domination come true. I'm guessing that each future chapter is going to be one of his birthdays, with him thinking back on the events of the previous year?
No not really because that would get boring, even if it is an MG story. I am skipping monthes and stuff just for the sake of not having a huge huge story going on with a lot of unneeded stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
It's so nice to read a story written with such passion for the subject. You are really improving. Congratulations and please keep them coming!

Cheers
Aw how cute....But it's WRONG!!! (Yes I watched too much tv when I was a kid.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocomus
I'm looking forward for him to turn 18 too!

And those evil doctors... MWAHAHAHA. Be careful for what you wish, Kyouta

Definately haven't seen the last of the doctors. I've left hints as to their "scheme" in the first 3 chapters, can you figure it out? If not, stay tooned!

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options