The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to BodySnatcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2007, 12:41 PM

BodySnatcher is on a distinguished road
Spoiled: a brother body swap story

Hey, I'm new here and this is my first ever story. This one involves a twist on body swapping where the swappers become twins first. There are two brothers (an older muscle stud who swaps with his young weak brother), lots of sex, and a little bit of foot fetish and vore elements. Pretty dirty stuff. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiled

Justin always teased his little brother Taylor for being so spoiled. When he was his age their family didn?t have much money and Justin never got what he wanted. Now that their dad was more successful it seemed as if anything Taylor wanted, Taylor got. Justin, at age 18 was never given anything because his parents figured that he was now old enough to pay for things with his own money. At 12 however, Taylor still got everything from video games to new bikes. Justin was often jealous of his little brother?s material possessions, but he always counteracted his envy by every day improving on his muscular body by lifting weights nearly 12 hours a day and consuming an obscene amount of food and weight gain supplements. At only 18 years old, Justin was as ripped and as huge as any pro body builder. A member of the wrestling team, Justin had been undefeated since he was 13 years old. The mere sight of his massive 295 lb, 6? 8? frame would make his opponents weak in the knees, knowing they?d be in for the beating of a lifetime. He was the envy of the entire high school, and if that weren?t enough his dick was nearly a full foot and a half in length and 10 inches around. His body covered in thick dark hair. He was an absolute god and he knew it.

Needless to say he completely overpowered his little brother who stood at a puny 5 ft. and at just 95 lbs, he was small even for his young age. He had a growth disorder and it was unlikely he would ever break 5? 6? and 130 lbs. ?That?s right little bro,? Justin would tease, ?Enjoy all that stuff mom and dad get you because though you might get whatever you want, you?ll never have a bod like this!? He?d then flex a powerful double bicep pose in his ever present white wife beater and gym shorts, the round toes of his size fifteen feet clenching over the edges of his thong sandals. Teeth grinding behind his rugged goatee. Taylor would sit helplessly and marvel at his brother?s display of sheer power. Every time finding himself aroused by the flexing, his 3.5 inch wiener standing at full stiffness. Every time this happened Justin would notice his brother?s pants tent up at the sight of him, and this would send Justin into an even prouder burst of exhibition; smiling at the idea of being able to turn on even his own little brother. He knew that Taylor, like everyone else, envied his size. It wasn?t enough that he got everything he ever wanted, he wanted more. He wanted to be Justin, and he would gladly give up his games and toys to have his wish granted. And so he continued to tease, the thought of being an object of pure envy in spite of all his little brother?s fortune turned him on more than anything. And Taylor was envious.

He found it so unfair that he should be given everything he ever wanted except Justin?s body. And not only did he want it to be his own, but he wanted it to fulfill his own lustful desires. He wanted to feel Justin?s chiseled abs against his skinny body. Squeeze his powerful thighs between his stick figure legs. Rub his massive globe-like Pecs and massage his grapefruit sized biceps. Kiss his whisker covered face and rub his own face through his brother?s happy trail and down into his pants where he hid his gigantic bulge. Taylor was sick of not getting exactly what he wanted. So he decided that if he could never match his big brother?s size than he could at least have him to fulfill his sexual desires.

One day Justin was in the kitchen raiding the fridge, chugging milk from the carton, shoving entire packets of lunch meat into his mouth at once as he regularly did when Taylor got up the courage to approach him. ?Um, Justin?? he asked in a squeaky voice, shoulders slumped forward as he felt powerless next to his big brother. ?What?s up stick boy?? Justin responded while stuffing an entire left over peanut butter sandwich into his face. ?You want me to call mom and tell her to pick up more video games for you, you fucking spoiled little mama?s boy!?? ?N..n..no. I j.j.just wanted to um.? ?Wanted to what? Get off on me flexing you sick little fag?? With that he shot another power pose, spilling orange juice onto the floor while he grunted. ?OH YAH! You like that queer? You wish you had that? Well it?s mine! It?s the one thing you?ll never have!?

Hearing his brother speak so roughly made Taylor?s little prick spring into action as usual, tenting out his loose shorts. Justin saw this and was immediately turned on himself, but he continued the charade. ?You sick little homo!? Justin bellowed, followed by another single bicep flex right in Taylor?s face. ?You wish you could fuck me don?t you? Well guess what? You can?t! All this muscle is for me and me alone! Just look at it little boy!? Then Justin ripped his shirt in half, tearing it from his body as his hair covered muscles gleamed in the sunlit kitchen. Veins popped as his chest and biceps swelled to full size. His abs tightened into a rock hard eight pack and thighs clenched, tightening his gym shorts around his ever growing member.

Taylor shook with fear and absolute awe as his big brother when with a single hand he tore the shirt from his scrawny body, revealing a bony torso and arms. ?Look at how fucking weak you are you little faggot! You get whatever you want but it?ll never be enough because you won?t have this!? Justin then grabbed Taylor into a headlock, cutting off circulation to his head. He could feel the blood draining as he began to become dizzy, but it didn?t matter because this was as close as he had ever been to Justin. He savored the feeling of his big brother?s giant Pecs pressed tight against his naked body, his huge member lodged against his lower back as he felt the overpowering force of his biceps crush his puny neck. As he dropped to the floor he could hear his big brother laughing ?That?s right you spoiled little pussy! Feel my power!? He felt it alright, and with those words Taylor came harder and longer than anyone his age ever had before, soaking his shorts before passing out on the kitchen floor. And this was his first time ejaculating.

Justin released him and stared down at his little brother?s helpless unconscious little body lying below him. He saw that Taylor?s pants were soaked with cum and this put him into a horny frenzy unlike he had ever been in. His enormous meat burst from his shorts, and as he stared at the fragile 12 year old body lying there incomparable to his might, he began to jerk off. He looked down at his little brother?s muscle-less arms, then compared them to his own. They had to be at least five it not 6 times as wide. He examined his little nipples poking out at the edges of his ribbed chest, laughable in comparison to his own god like pectorals. He saw Taylor?s poor little 3 inch excuse for a cock poking through the zipper in his shorts underneath his own monstrous salami sized pole. ?I?m a fucking god! And he?s just a wimpy excuse for a boy!? Justin wanted more than anything to grab the tiny frame below him, to part Taylor?s firm little butt cheeks and squeeze his throbbing Godzilla dick into his tiny hole while hearing his little brother scream in ecstasy, showing him who was the real man. ?No,? he said. ?I won?t give him the satisfaction. That little fucker gets everything he asks for. I?m not giving him me too.? And though he desired Taylor more than anything, Justin resisted and instead jacked off over his unconscious body. It wasn?t long after comparing their foot sizes, size fourteen to a measly size 6, that Justin sprayed his enormous load. His melon sized balls draining all the fluid within out onto Taylor?s naked abdomen, drenching the boy as if a bucket of water had been tossed over his head. The cum covered the entire floor before Justin?s member came to a quivering halt as he let out a sigh of satisfied relief. Justin cleaned himself with the remains of Taylor?s shirt and then went to the living room to take a nap on the sofa which just barely supported his massive frame.

When Taylor came to he was still covered in his big brother?s man juice that was so sticky he nearly stuck to the floor. He pried himself free, and then realizing what he was covered in immediately began ferociously licking himself, savoring the salty taste as it went down his throat. He moaned as he devoured it, the delicious liquid bursting with flavor as the musky aroma of man stink filled his horny nostrils. He felt as if he could die. What he had just experienced was the single most incredible thing he had ever experienced in his life. So incredible, that it made him come; something he?d been looking forward to being able to do ever since Justin first flexed for him three years ago. He than knew, as he continued to lap at the floor like a thirsty dog, his little butt wagging happily in the air, that he had to get his big brother to fuck him. If this was so amazing just imagine what else was in store. And he knew he could do it since Justin obviously had been turned on by what had just happened as well. Taylor decided that all he needed to do was get his brother excited by his own strength again, comparing it to his own. But this time he wouldn?t sit by and say nothing. This time he would encourage it. Then maybe that would be enough to get Justin to let loose on him.

In spite of having just released gallons of cum all over the kitchen, Justin was still horny. As he lie on the sofa rubbing his thick fingers through his black chest hair and happy trail he replayed what had just happened. He kept thinking about his little brother?s skinny little legs and bony arms. His young pub-less body, barren of any hair except for his head. His little penis and tiny balls, invisible even in a jock strap unless a sudden arousal were to tent them up slightly. He thought about his little feet which made his look like they belonged to a Sasquatch. He imagined Taylor licking his entire body, squeezing his giant package while Justin felt his smooth scrawny little arms. Completely overpowering the tiny twelve year old. Forcing him to worship his mass, Taylor feeling nothing but pure lust for him. Comparing his little brother?s young and weak pre-pubescence to his hairy adolescent and overly muscled self made Justin want nothing more than to show that greedy little weakling who was in charge. He wanted to show him what he was missing. ?What the hell,? he thought. ?I might as well fuck the kid and get it over with. He?ll have gotten another thing he wanted, be he wont have it all! I?ll rub my size in his face, give him an up close look at the body he can fuck but never have!?

Outside the room, a still shirtless, but now clean Taylor was rehearsing what he would say to his big brother. Once he was ready he stepped awkwardly into the room. ?What?s up shrimp? Come back for more?? Justin catcalled from a reclining position on the couch, his bare chest proudly shown as he hit a fierce double bicep pose. ?Yes, as a matter of fact I have,? replied Taylor as Justin was slightly taken aback. Taylor approached the edge of the sofa, nearing Justin?s large feet. He started to rub them with his small hands, giving his brother a gentle foot massage. Justin grinned at the sight of his brother?s little fingers disappearing in between his toes. ?Their so big!? he said. ?SO much bigger than mine!? ?Damn right little boy! And just look at the rest of me! I?m fucking huge and you?re a little wimp who won?t ever in a million years be as big as me!? ?God I know! I?m so scrawny! Just look at my skinny little body next to your mass! Just look!? Taylor lifted his foot and put his heal up against Justin?s. His toes barely reached the ball of Justin?s foot, and his hairless feet looked ridiculously naked next to his brother?s hairy ones. ?They?re huge!? Said Taylor before popping one of Justin?s big toes into his mouth. ?MMMMMmmmmm,? he moaned as he flicked his tongue all over the juicy meat. He couldn?t wait to see what else of Justin?s he could fit into his mouth.

Justin meanwhile was going crazy, the feeling of that tiny tongue and tiny mouth which just barely fit his massive toe inside made his dick spring into action once again. He groaned with pleasure, knowing that he was bigger than anything. He wanted to prove it even more. ?Check this out little guy!? Said Justin and he leaned forward, grabbing Taylor around the waste and lifting him into the air. My god he was so light! He sat his little brother down on his chest, legs straddling him. He could feel his little wiener hard against him when he grabbed his brother?s little feet, one in either hand as he lay on his back. He rubbed and admired how tiny they looked in his monstrous hands, Taylor meanwhile getting turned on by the feeling of Justin?s hairy knuckles against his feet.

Then Justin pulled one into his mouth, dick steadily expanding as he did. Taylor let out a moan and arched his back, now completely hard. ?Oh my God your huge! You?re so huge you could swallow me whole if you wanted to!? ?MMMPPHHhh!? Cried Justin his mouth full of his brother?s little boy foot which he had stuffed so far down his throat he was now licking his bony ankle. He continued to suck and slurp, getting more and more turned on by his little brothers moans of approval as he sucked his leg farther and farther down his throat. ?OOOOOHHHHH! Your giant?s tongue feels so hot against my little boy legs! Jesus Christ I think my foot?s in your stomach!? Justin had Taylor consumed up to his knee before pulling him out again. <POP> Justin pulled the little toes out as a smile spread across his face. ?You?re so fucking small!?

?I know! I?m little and weak and your humongous and strong!? Justin squeezed his brother?s tiny package, causing Taylor to let out a cry of absolute pleasure. ?You still wanna fuck me little boy?? Taylor almost screamed in ecstasy with the proposal: ?NO! I want you to fuck me you huge beast! Part my little boy ass and feed your king kong sized man meat into me!? Taylor ripped back his big brother?s shorts and up shot king kong; the most massive thing Taylor had ever seen. ?Sweet Jesus!? Screamed Taylor. ?That?s right you scrawny little piece of ass! Look at what a man I am! Compared to your little prick I?m a monster!? Taylor edged his way forward, gaping at the massive meat that stood before him. ?Put it inside me! Put this big man?s cock inside me! Give me what I want! I want it all, I deserve it all, everything I ever want I get! So give it to me big brother!?

Justin, now crazy with lust, wanting to give his brother everything picked him up and sat him down on his cock, pulling his ass cheeks apart as he did. ?Open up wimp!? And with that he shoved it all deep inside of his little brother. Taylor screamed in absolute joy as he felt the 18 inch dick rip him in half and find it?s way up into his abdomen. ?HOLY FUCK IT?S HUGE!? he screamed while leaning his head back in pleasure. ?Take it all you weak little shit!? said Justin as he began to thrust in and out of the little boy that now covered his dick like a human condom. With each movement Taylor screamed in ecstasy, and with each thrust they both came closer to climax. It was everything either of them could ever dream of, but for Taylor it wasn?t enough. He was still filled with the desire to be Justin. He wanted more than anything to experience this from Justin?s end, to find his own body a mass of adolescent muscle and power. To have his own little wimp to worship him. He wanted it more than anything, and everything Taylor wanted, Taylor got, so he took it.

By the fourth or fifth thrust of Justin?s enormous cock, Taylor felt his own little prick start to expand. He felt his balls filling with juice and felt a prickling sensation come through his crotch as his first signs of pubic hair began to grow. Soon he felt it in his armpits too, then down his legs and his feet, around his abdomen. Taylor?s body hair was growing in at a fast rate, but it wasn?t soft, curly, and blonde like the hair on his head. It was dark and course, a lot like his big brother?s. Soon the hair on his head began to thicken and darken as well, and Taylor was soon sporting a butch crew cut like his brother.

It wasn?t long before Justin noticed his little brother?s new body hair and growing package. He slowed his thrusting for a moment to marvel at the changes, immediately taking pride in the idea that perhaps it was his own hot body that triggered puberty in Taylor. He was so hot he could turn even a wimpy boy like him into a real man. ?Fuck ya!? screamed Justin. ?I?m such a stud I made you go through puberty in like 10 seconds!? ?I?m not so sure it was you that did that.? replied Taylor in a low baritone voice that sounded remarkably similar to his big brother?s, a large Adam?s apple jutting out of his throat as he did.

Suddenly Justin understood what was happening. His brother would soon have the one thing he always thought he couldn?t. Taylor would become as much of a god as he was! Justin was frightened for a minute at the idea of losing his power over him, but then gave himself over to the erotic thoughts of fucking a man that looked like him. It would be an ever better way of worshiping his muscle! Not only would Taylor be all over him for his size, but he would be all over Taylor for his! He embraced the growth of his little brother, willing it to take full effect.

With that Taylor?s dick burst to full length: 18 inches to be exact. Then his balls grew proportionately, followed by a sudden surge in height. Taylor felt his bones lengthen until he was as tall as his big brother, his little muscles expand and bulk, all while thick black body hair sprouted all over him. His feet surged in growth, reaching a massive size 15 as his now longer legs reached all the way from the edges of Justin?s body to the ground. Suddenly Taylor?s once tiny body didn?t feel so tight around Justin?s massive meat, which now in comparison to Taylor?s was the exact same size. As his little brother continued to grow and swell to his size, Justin soon saw a reflection of himself as he glanced up into Taylor?s new face which had morphed to look exactly like his own. He squealed in pleasure at the sight of a boy that looked exactly like himself riding his cock, and he began to worship his little brother?s new found size the way he had always worshiped his own.

And so there they were, Taylor and Justin, no longer the overpowering muscular older brother and his weak little 12 year old sibling, but twin muscle beasts deep in the throws of pleasure. Twin brothers fucking each other like the animals they were. ?I get everything I want!? Screamed Taylor. ?Everything! Just look at my massive body! Worship me, little brother, like the god I am!? Justin paused. Though he was very turned on by his brother?s growth he did not appreciate being called little. They had the same body! Or at least they did.

Soon after Taylor had completed his transformation into his big brother, Justin felt his muscles start to deflate, his dick shrink as if cold, his skeleton close up like a telescope. He was horrified. ?Taylor! What the fuck did you do? What?s happening Taylor?? As he continued to shrink, his body hair falling off, his head hair getting lighter softer and curlier, he began to look more and more like his little brother each second. It wasn?t soon before his massive little brother who now looked like him stood up off of him and began to flex. ?You like that you little wimp?? he said to his little big brother, showing off his new mass. ?I?m a fucking monster and you?re a puny little pussy!? ?Taylor this has to stop!? Sobbed Justin as his shrinking slowed to a halt. ?Taylor?? Replied his big little brother. ?I?m not Taylor, I?m Justin now! You?re Taylor!? And he was right. The two had completely changed form. Taylor was Justin, Justin was Taylor. The new Justin flexed his muscles for his little brother. The new Taylor?s tiny 3.5 inch cock sprang to full hardness at the sight. ?Look how fucking powerful I am little boy! You?re gonna worship me now! I get everything I want little brother! EVERYTHING!? The new Justin grabbed his new little brother and spun him around, bending him over the edge of the sofa. He then plunged his giant cock deep inside his tight little ass, the new Taylor screaming with pleasure hidden behind agony as he did. ?Taylor please stop!? he screamed, tears streaming down his once chiseled, hairy, and manly but now boyish young face. ?I?m not Taylor any more you weak little fucker!? said the muscled brother. ?I?m Justin, you?re that skinny ass Taylor. Now say it! Say I?m powerful and your weak! Call me by my real name!? The new Taylor felt powerless at the end of his big little brother?s monster of a cock. He had no choice but to obey. ?Yes Justin!? he screamed. ?I?m just a tiny weak little boy and you?re a big powerful man!? The muscle bound twelve year old fucked his little eighteen year old brother harder and soon the new Justin released his massive load into him, filling him so much that his little stomach expanded as if he had just eaten an entire feast. Then New Taylor came too, spraying his much smaller load all over the couch before passing out.

When he woke up, he found himself in his bed. Or was it Justin?s bed? Taylor?s new bed? He was so confused as to who he was until he felt the massive arms of his naked brother embracing him tight. At that moment he knew who the new man of the house was. Who was the muscle god and who was the weakling who existed only to worship him. He was now Taylor, and their was nothing he could do about it. He almost wept when he realized his little brother had stolen his precious, monstrous body from him, gaining everything he ever wanted and proving what a spoiled little brat he really was. But as he felt his brother?s breath on his neck, his whiskers brushing against his cheek, his cock pressed snugly between his little butt cheeks, he sighed a sigh of acceptance. At least he still got to worship the body that he loved. That was all he really wanted in the first place, not to necessarily have the body for his own, but just to worship it whether it was his mind that was in it or not. And what?s more, now he would be able to get his parents to buy him whatever he wanted! For the first time in his life, Justin felt spoiled as he cuddled himself closer to his muscle bound brother, stroking his chest hair as he fell asleep.

To be continued with more growth!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to BodySnatcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2007, 12:52 PM

BodySnatcher is on a distinguished road
What do you guys think? Should I continue with the smaller big brother supporting even more growth of the larger little brother? Cheering him on and giving them both more to worship? Or should I quit now and never write again? What do YOU want to have happen next?
  #3   Add to willsheej's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2007, 01:21 PM

willsheej is on a distinguished road
I like it although it's incest, it is rather hot. I would like to see a good twist, maybe Taylor and Justin change again gradually becoming who they used to be in terms of personality. i.e. The new Justin could use his new size to shag girls but gradually his old self comes back and he starts acting like a gentle musclebound man, and the new Taylor gains some attitude and acts like a punk.

Just an idea. *shrugs*
  #4   Add to frankie's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2007, 09:43 AM

frankie is on a distinguished road
please, please, please. just go on please.
  #5   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2007, 12:27 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
Well, you've hit all my buttons: brother incest, big and small, muscles, cock. It seems pretty complete to me as is.
  #6   Add to Bradykins's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Better than the toaster.

Bradykins is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bradykins
Please continue with this story! It's freakin' awesome! I love it! I wish I was the older brother. Or at least have that power to switch. >=]
  #7   Add to noname901's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2008, 12:00 AM

noname901 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
What do you guys think? Should I continue with the smaller big brother supporting even more growth of the larger little brother? Cheering him on and giving them both more to worship? Or should I quit now and never write again? What do YOU want to have happen next?
I would like to see the younger older brother starting to muscle up as well and grow. Like the younger older brother somehow wanting it. Like I personaly would love to see two muscle guys going at it. Like it was for a bit in this story.
  #8   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2008, 11:56 AM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
interesting

Interesting story. Not much of a body swap/muscle theft story fan but I wanted to say welcome to the group. Keep writing.
  #9   Add to malibujimbo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2008, 10:31 PM

malibujimbo is on a distinguished road
Great Story. Keep it coming. Maybe let them both end up the same size or bigger and make them twins..kind of how it was heading for a moment.
  #10   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2008, 01:51 AM
(Lower) muscle lover

thufirhawat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to thufirhawat Send a message via AIM to thufirhawat Send a message via MSN to thufirhawat Send a message via Yahoo to thufirhawat Send a message via Skype™ to thufirhawat
Please post next parts of this incredibly hot story !!
  #11   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2008, 01:46 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
Well I wouldn't mind seeing more but as it is the story does close on its self, like a classic O'Henry story like "Gift of the Magi" but in the reverse... the older brother is proud of his studly body but but is jealous that his sickly younger brother gets anything he wants that money can buy... and the younger brother pleased that his parents are willing to buy him any thing he wants but he is jealous of his brother's body... but some how they are both granted their wish to have what the other has... but neither expected to have to pay the price... having to give up the "prize" posesion... As you have left it I don't think either Brother has realize what they gain and lost in the swap...

Ender
  #12   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2012, 02:35 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I have one word for you and that is HOT!!!! Body switch stories are my favorite, seconded by brother incest and muscle theft and this has all three! Awesome!
  #13   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2012, 02:32 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Can we please ban Cotonare now?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size