The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2007, 08:29 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Diver

The Diver
By John D.

A friend of mine joined our Junior High School swimming and diving team. He?s 13 years old, just like me, and he always liked to swim. So he joined the team. I hate swimming. In fact I hate all sports. I?m not good in anything so I just don?t do it. I guess you could say I?m a nerd.

My friend invited me to watch him swim at a meet with another junior high school, so I went with him and his mom and dad to the meet and sat in the bleachers. There were two pools. One was for swimming and one was for diving. Before the meet started, the two teams came out of the locker rooms and stood at opposite edges of the swimming pool while one of the students sang the national anthem. I saw my friend and waved to him. Then I looked over at the other team and my eyes immediately focused on a kid who had a body I just couldn?t believe. He was the same age and height as me and my friend but he had muscles all over his body. And besides having the body of a young Adonis, he was extremely cute. He had long dark hair which had a little curl in it. It kind of stood up on his head. His face was very good looking with beautiful white teeth and a strong jaw and chin. His beautiful eyes looked hazel. He had a strong neck that led to broad shoulders capped with delt muscles so thick that I didn?t know a 13 year old could get such shoulders. His chest had big bulging pec muscles and his abs were as solid as bricks. I could see his lat muscles tapering down from his broad shoulders to his narrow athletic hips. His arms were thick with muscle and I could see veins running through his forearms, his biceps and his shoulders. I don?t think the kid had an ounce of fat on his muscular body. His legs were big and strong and I could see his thigh muscles flexing under his thin skin as he stood with his teammates. And unlike most kids, he had very big calf muscles. Like all the swimmers he was wearing a speedo and my eyes focused on the big bulge underneath that little speedo. His cock looked huge. I was sure that it was semi-hard as he stood there. He had a muscular bubble butt which stretched that speedo to its absolute limits, showing off his huge cock even more. I don?t think I had ever seen a young kid as beautiful and muscular as he was.

He was obviously the leader of his teammates. I could see all of the boys looking in awe at him as he talked. After the ceremony, he walked over to the diving pool, followed by five of his teammates. As he walked, his muscles flexed. I watched the big muscles in his calves bulge with each step and his shoulders twitch and flex as he moved his muscular arms. He looked like a god, being followed by five little boys. I realized he was a diver, not a swimmer. My friend?s team also sent six boys to the diving pool while my friend stayed at the swimming pool. I waved to my friend, wishing him good luck. However, I couldn?t take my eyes off the muscular diver.

The swimming and diving events started. Although I was there to watch my friend swim, my eyes were focused on the diving pool and the muscular boy. He was a beautiful diver. He did tricks that none of the other boys could do. He did twists, flips and rolls that were so graceful. He was the best diver on both the low board and the high board. And every time his body slipped into the pool with just the slightest splash. He?d swim to the side, put his arms on the side of the pool and jerk himself up onto the pool deck in one big push. His triceps bulged as they powered his body out of the water. All the other kids used the ladder to get out of the pool, but this kid used his big chest and arm muscles. He seemed to enjoy flexing his muscles and seeing how strong they were. As he stood on the board I watched his thin skin glisten with water. I watched his muscles flex under his skin as he prepared for his next dive. His shoulders. His arms. His pecs. His lats. His abs. His thighs. His calves. Every one of his muscles bulged and flexed and glistened with water. His skin was so tan. He looked so beautiful. My mouth must have been wide open as I watched this young god show the other kids how to dive. One time at the end of a diving series, he grabbed the end of the low diving board from the pool, facing out from the board. I could see his big biceps bulging as he held on to the board. His abs looked like a washboard as he gripped the board. Then he lifted himself up with his strong biceps and lats - he sort of did a pullup from the end of the diving board. His biceps bulged into a ball of muscle and his lats looked like wings of thick fibers. Then he flexed his abs and curled his legs up over the top of the board. His abs looked like they had been cut with a knife. They pulled his muscular legs up with ease. I couldn?t believe what I was seeing. After his legs were over the board, with a jolt of raw power, he flexed his arms, shoulders and chest and lifted himself up onto the board. I marveled at how strong his muscles were. He jumped up on the board and turned around and flexed his muscles for his friends. His muscles looked so beautiful as his friends looked at him in awe. None of the other divers even tried to do what he had just done. I had never seen anything like that in my life. This kid was a stud.

Well needless to say he won the diving events by a mile. After the diving meet was over, all the other divers came over to him and congratulated him. They knew he was far superior to them as a diver. And his body made them all look like little kids standing next to a young muscle god. The swimming meet was still going on, and my friend was in the middle of the pack in his races. I was so worked up from watching the muscular diver that I excused myself to go to the restroom. I needed to piss, but what I really wanted to do is beat off. I knew I couldn?t beat off now, so I wanted to walk around to calm myself down and then take a piss. I walked for a few minutes, thinking of math problems and boring school stuff. Finally my cock got semi hard. I needed to piss. I got to the restroom and it was empty. There was a long urinal ? the kind several guys could use at the same time ? and I walked up to it and pulled my semi hard cock out of my shorts. I held it for a moment, hoping my semi hardness would decline a bit more so I could piss better. But it stayed semi hard. I had been so turned on so much my cock just wouldn?t relax. Finally I started to piss.

Suddenly the door jerked open and a boy came into the restroom. I looked over and my jaw dropped. It was the muscle stud diver! All of a sudden my cock got super hard as he walked towards me and I saw his body up close. I think he saw my cock spring to attention as soon as I saw him. He came up and stood beside me at the urinal. He pulled down his tight speedos and pulled out his cock. It wasn?t semi hard. It was soft but it was big! He looked like he had a semi hard on under his speedo, but he just had a big cock. I never saw such a huge cock on a kid my age. Suddenly I stopped pissing because my cock was so hard. Do you know how that feels, stopping your piss half way through? My cock was aching. He looked over and saw my hard cock. And he saw that I had stopped pissing. Then he looked up at my face and saw me staring at his body. He smiled the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. His hazel eyes were bright and pure and his teeth were as white as snow. ?You lookin? at me? You lookin? at my body? Kinda hard to piss with a hard cock, ain?t it dude. I saw your cock get hard as soon as I walked in. Shit I don?t care. Kids get hard all the time when they look at me. I guess I turn people on.? He finished his piss and shook off the drops from his huge cock. ?You should see the size of my cock when I get hard. I got a big cock. I bet my cock gets twice as big as yours.? I couldn?t believe what he was saying to me. He didn?t seem upset at all that I was turned on by him. He knew he was a stud.

He went over and stood in front of the mirror. I planted my hard cock inside my shorts and did the same thing. We were standing right next to each other. I looked at his body and then at my body. He was wearing just his little speedo and I was wearing some shorts and a tee shirt. ?You have so many muscles,? I managed to blurt out. ?You have twice as much muscle as I have.? I looked at my skinny reed like arms and then at his muscular upper arms and forearms. Suddenly I ripped off my tee shirt and I looked at our torsos. He laughed as he saw my puny body next to his. We were both the same age and the same height but we looked completely different. His shoulders were eight inches wider than mine and they were capped with solid muscle. I could see the fibers twitching under his thin tan skin as he moved. His neck was thick and he had traps that led to his wide shoulders. His pecs bulged out and his lats tapered down from his broad shoulders to his narrow hips. And his abs were so corrugated and so hard and defined it was amazing. Meanwhile, my body looked like a layer of fat on my skinny bones. I looked at him in awe.

?I?ve been muscular my whole life,? he said. I started swimming when I was four and diving when I was 10. I still swim 500 laps a day. I had a six pack when I was six years old. I?ve never had fat, just muscle. About a month ago, my dad bought me a weight set and I?ve been workin? out in my garage three days a week. I?ve really put on a lot of muscle already. I?ve gained 20 pounds and it?s all solid muscle. I?ve put and inch and a half on my arms and four inches on my chest. Before I started liftin?, I could only do one and a half twists. Now I can do two and a half easy. I so much stronger it?s easy to do hard dives.? I nodded as he proudly told me of his prowess. ?Yeah, you sure were the best diver there. All the other kids looked awful compared to you. They don?t have the muscle you do.? He smiled. ?Yeah, it?s kinda hard to compete against this.? At that, he flexed his arms in the mirror. His biceps bulged up into huge balls of muscle. The fibers of his muscles were visible under his thin tan skin as he flexed. Veins were everywhere. His shoulders and pecs were huge and his lats flared out like a big cobra snake. I flexed my own arm and he laughed when he saw my tiny bicep next to his monster. ?Can I feel your muscle?? I said sheepishly. ?Sure,? he said. ?Everyone always wants to feel it.?

I reached up and wrapped my hand around his right bicep. I had never felt human flesh that was as hard as his arm. I squeezed but I couldn?t make the slightest dent in the hard muscle. ?Oh my fucking god,? I said as I felt his arm. ?Your muscle?s so big. And it?s so hard.? He grinned at me. ?Yeah, big and hard. I like having muscles that are big and hard. And my muscles are strong too. I doubled my bench press already. I can bench way more than I weigh. I love being big and strong. It?s so much better than looking like you.? He looked over at my pasty little body and felt my thin little arm. ?Well those are the breaks kid. I got muscles and you don?t. And I got a big cock too. And I know you?re all turned on by me.? He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me over to the toilet stall. ?I think you better take care of business before you cream in your shorts.? He pushed me into the toilet stall, turned me around and then he flexed his pecs and abs for a few seconds as I stared at his body. ?See ya around, kid,? he said as he looked at me with his beautiful hazel eyes. Then he turned around and strutted out of the restroom. I closed the toilet door, pulled down my shorts and touched my cock. As soon as I touched my cock, spasms of erotic pleasure shot through my whole body as spurt after spurt of cum gushed out of my cock. I had never cum so much in my whole life. The door to the toilet stall was covered with my cum. I cleaned it off with some toilet paper and flushed the toilet. Then I opened the door, retrieved my tee shirt and walked out of the restroom.

I went back to my seat and looked down at the pool. The muscle kid - shit I forgot to ask his name - was talking to his friends. Then he looked up at me, flexed his tricep and winked.

THE END
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 13th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Padraig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2007, 11:39 PM

Padraig is on a distinguished road
Yeah! The great John D returns!

Looking forward to each installment!
  #3   Add to gogalicious's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2007, 08:48 PM

gogalicious
F'ing awesome!

What a great story! Awesome!!!

Muscle.... attitude.... everything is great!
  #4   Add to FH99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2007, 08:53 PM

FH99 is on a distinguished road
I would like to see this story continue. It seems intriguing.
  #5   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2007, 09:50 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Very nice, I like how you did a little on the backstory, you should do that more, I love to read about kid's growing up muscular, a six year old kid with six pack abs would be something to see!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options