The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2007, 10:07 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Transfer Student - Part 12

I had written a little more of The Transfer Student before I got tired of writing that story. Maybe I'll continue later if there is interest. Here's what I wrote.

The Transfer Student - Part 12
By John D.

We stripped down to our workout shorts and went into the gym. Vinnie said, ?You ain?t workin? out today Arnold. You gotta let your muscles grow from yesterday?s workout and all the food you?ve been eating. Tomorrow you can work out again. When your muscles grow and get stronger, I?m gonna put you on a split routine like I?m using so you work out different body parts every day. Then you can work out five days a week, just like me. But you can punch the bag today. I?m gonna show you how to be a great fighter. With your new muscles, you?ll be able to beat up everybody in school, just like me.? Then he flexed his arm in my face. ?Of course you?re never gonna be able to beat up me.? I nodded my head as I looked at his bulging arm. I was looking forward to hitting the bag. I was going to pretend the bag was Kevin?s body.

Vinnie worked out his legs and I just couldn?t believe how strong he was. ?I feel so fuckin? strong,? he yelled after he finished a squat with.325 pounds. All that food and supplements is packin? so much muscle on my body. I can just feel the muscle growin?.? Vinnie did a devastating leg routine with six sets of heavy squats, heavy leg presses, leg extensions, leg curls and heavy calf raises. He was using way more weight in the exercises than he had used the week before. I spotted him and I just loved watching Vinnie?s body lift the huge amounts of iron with only the slightest help from me in the final few reps. He let me feel the huge muscles in his legs after each set. My cock was so hard. I wanted to have sex so much. But Vinnie said he had to finish working out and I had to finish my punching workout. Muscle before sex.

After Vinnie finished his workout, he took me over to the punching bag in the gym. It was a big bag hanging from the ceiling. I grabbed it and felt how big and heavy it was. ?Just pretend it?s someone?s body,? said Vinnie. ?Pretend you?re smashing someone?s soft little body with your big muscles. It?s so much fun. But not as fun as hitting a real body like we did today at lunch. Here, I?ll show you.? Vinnie pulled back his arm and punched the bad real hard. There was a loud smashing sound as Vinnie?s fist drove into the bag. The force of Vinnie?s muscles pushed the bag way back. ?He?s dead!? yelled Vinnie as he laughed. ?Dead from one punch from Vinnie?s big muscles.? Then he started punching the bag with both hands. I marveled at his muscles as he punched. His delts were huge and striated with rock hard muscle, twitching and flexing with each blow. His arms were like pistons of iron, punching the bag with tremendous force. His pecs bulged with each blow, the big fibers of muscle exploding with tremendous power to force those hard fists into the bag. ?Watch my rhythm. You gotta use both fists like they?re piledrivers. You just drive your fists into your opponent. You?re like a fighting machine. You?re a big strong fighting machine. After you get your rhythm right, I?ll show you some great punches like an uppercut and a left hook.? He jabbed his right arm up into the bag. ?That?s the guy?s chin,? he said as he smashed his fist into the bag. ?It?s broken now.? Then he took his left arm and smashed it into the side of the bag. ?Broken ribs,? he said. Finally, he smashed his right fist into the upper center of the bag. ?Broken nose and smashed face. He?s on the floor knocked out by my big muscles and hard fists. I?m the winner! I?m always the winner!? He turned towards me and flexed his arms in triumph.

I could hardly wait to start punching that bag. I moved over and pushed Vinnie out of the way. ?My turn,? I yelled. ?I wanna be a fighting machine. I wanna be a big strong fighting machine.? I drew up an image in my eyes of Kevin and placed that image in the punching bag. Then I punched Kevin?s gut, just like he had done to me that day. My punch had only a small fraction of the power of Vinnie?s punch. The bag moved back only a small distance. My punch wasn?t very hard, but I loved the feeling of my fist hit the bag. I imagined I was hitting Kevin?s gut. I imagined my fist driving deep into his gut and making him keel over in pain. Then I started punching the bag like Vinnie had done. At first it was very awkward. I had a hard time getting my rhythm going correctly as the bag moved back and forth. Vinnie helped me, telling me to punch faster or slower, telling me where to hit. He was a good boxing teacher. Finally I got my rhythm down and I felt real good as I punched Kevin into smithereens. I wasn?t a fighting machine yet, but I loved hitting that bag.

Then Vinnie pulled me away from the bag. ?Now hit some real flesh,? he said as he stood before me. ?Hit me. Hit me hard. You can?t hurt me. I?m not even going to flex and you still can?t hurt me.? I looked at Vinnie?s body. His flesh was solid muscle. It was hard. It was a lot harder than the soft fatty flesh in those kids I had punched at lunchtime. I wondered how it was going to feel to hit Vinnie?s muscular body. I pulled back my fist and punched Vinnie?s big pec. It felt like I was hitting warm rock, rock that was just a little soft, like it was being melted by heat, but very hard and solid. ?God that felt cool,? I said. ?Much better than hitting the bag. It felt so good hitting a warm body, hitting some human flesh. You body is so hard and so hot.? Vinnie grinned. ?More!? he said as he stood in front of me, waiting for more blows from my little arms. I started punching Vinnie?s body, his pecs, his abs and his arms. He was grinning as I punched, like he was enjoying the punishment. It was obvious that my little blows weren?t hurting him in the least. His unflexed muscles were like soft iron and they were taking my blows like a tennis ball hitting a tennis racket. ?Oh yeah,? he said as I hit him as hard as I could over and over again. Suddenly, he pulled down his shorts and his rock hard cock sprang up. ?Your little punches are turning me on,? he said He ducked down and grabbed my shorts. He pulled them down to my feet with one strong sweep of his arm and I kicked them off. ?Let?s have a naked fight,? Vinnie yelled as he punched me softly in my gut. Vinnie could have totally destroyed me with just one punch, but he punched me very lightly, playing with me as I punched him back. We fought as we watched each other?s naked bodies move and punch. Both of our cocks were rock hard as we punched. We were laughing and yelling as we punched each other and got hotter and hotter with lust.

Suddenly Vinnie jumped at me and forced me down to the wrestling mat. He started wrestling me. He didn?t inflict any pain on me like he did to those two fat punks at lunchtime. He was toying with me, pushing me around, pinning me, letting me pin him and then pushing me off his body easily. Our bodies were covered with sweat and we rolled around on each other feeling each other?s bodies. I just loved feeling Vinnie?s muscles and he seemed to like my little body. Finally, he pinned me on my stomach and fondled my little butt with his hands. ?Nice little ass,? he said. ?Ready for a good fucking.? He spit into my asshole a couple of times Then he jammed his cock into my asshole. I gasped as I felt the enormity of Vinnie?s big thick hard cock inside my tight little ass. I had already been fucked by Vinnie, but every time he fucked me it was like a totally new experience. I just loved his dominance and aggression as he fucked me with wild abandon. Vinnie started thrusting his cock in and out of my asshole. ?Such a tight little ass. I?m gonna fuck the shit outta you dweeb. I love to fuck. I love to fuck and fuck and fuck.? His hips pushed his big cock in and out of my ass. I could feel his sweaty body on top of me. I could feel his muscles flex with each thrust. I could feel how big and hard his cock was inside my little ass. My cock was rock hard on the wrestling mat. I started thrusting my own hips too as I was overcome with arousal. My cock was rubbing against the mat, getting more and more aroused with each thrust. Suddenly Vinnie yelled as his genetically superior cum blasted out of his cock into my asshole. He kept thrusting, spurting blast after blast of cum into my body. I came at the same time, covering Vinnie?s mat with my cum. Vinnie started rolling us around the mat with his hard cock still in my asshole. We rolled on my cum and Vinnie?s cum that had poured out of my asshole, getting our bodies covered with cum as well as sweat. God what a fuck that was.

I went home that evening feeling like I was a new man. I had gained three pounds of muscle the night before and I knew I was going to gain even more muscle that night. My muscles were still sore from yesterday?s workout and I had eaten so much food and supplements that day. There was no way I wasn?t going to gain another three pounds of muscle. God I was stoked. And I had punched the guts of those two fat boys ? God that was fun - and Vinnie was teaching me how to fight like a real man. I felt so great. I flexed my muscles on the bus, feeling the muscles bulging in my arms, shoulders and chest. I was gaining real muscle! I ate a huge dinner that night and went to be early, after eating another big protein snack. My mom had bought me some protein supplements and I had brought some creatine home from Vinnie?s. I was eating like a horse. The next morning I got on the scale and my eyes bulged at what I saw. I had gained five pounds. In two days, I had gained eight pounds of muscle. I now weighed 106 pounds. I looked at my body in the bathroom mirror. What little baby fat I had had now disappeared. My body looked solid. It looked hard. I actually probably gained more than 10 pounds of muscle because all my fat had evaporated. In the past I had always worn a shirt. I hardly every showed my skinny torso. But now as I looked in the mirror I could see muscle. I pumped up my chest and flexed. My biceps rose in my arms and I could see my shoulder muscles bulging. Fuck I was getting muscles! I thought about Vinnie?s body. I wanted a body like Vinnie?s. I could hardly wait to get a body like Vinnie?s. I strutted downstairs without my shirt on to have breakfast. All of a sudden I kind had an attitude. Like I?m a stud and you?re just shit. I never had a attitude before but now I had one. I guess lifting weights and building muscle does something to your mind. All of a sudden you don?t feel feeble and insecure anymore. You feel strong, powerful. You feel like you could kick anybody?s ass. Yeah, that?s the way I felt. My mother looked at me in surprise. She was surprised I wasn?t wearing a shirt. But she was also surprised as she looked at my body and the cocky look on my face. ?You look different, Fred. I don?t know what it is but you look different.? I smiled. ?Yeah. I?ve gained eight pounds in the last two days. And look. I don?t got any fat either. I?m all muscle. Pretty soon I?m gonna look like Vinnie. I?m gonna be real big and real strong.? I flexed my arm and my mother came over and felt my bicep. ?Geez, that?s real hard Fred. And it?s bigger too. Bigger and harder than it was last week. You never had muscles like that before. That Vinnie is really teaching you things.? I felt my own bicep and said. ?Yeah. Vinnie?s teaching me how to work out. And I?m eatin? like a wild man. He?s teaching me boxing too. Pretty soon I?ll be able to beat kids up. I can hardly wait to beat kids up.? My mom frowned. ?Fred, you shouldn?t think of beating kids up. That?s not very nice.? I looked her in the eyes. ?I don?t need to be nice. If I wanna beat up a kid I?m gonna just do it. Just like Vinnie. If a kid looks at me funny, maybe I?ll just beat him up, just for fun. It?s lots of fun, being big and strong. I can hardly wait to get real big and real strong.? My mom looked at me with a concerned look in her eyes. ?Well, I guess that?s what happens when you become a teenager. I?ve read about all the hormones surging through your bodies. You feel strong and invincible. You test yourself with strength contests and fights. Well, if you beat up a kid I don?t want to know about it. You?re my son and I?m proud of you.? I looked at her and grinned. ?Gotta get big and strong,? I said as I wolfed down my huge breakfast. ?You?re gonna be real proud of me.?

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TitanInTraining's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2007, 10:26 PM

TitanInTraining is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to TitanInTraining Send a message via Yahoo to TitanInTraining
John D., you know that I am a fan of this story and I would love for you to continue it. This was good though. But I can also understand needing a break.
  #3   Add to AznMusclBro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2007, 11:44 PM

AznMusclBro is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to AznMusclBro
John! Thanks a lot for this new installment.. I'm a big fan of this story and I'm loving it as much as other guys here do! I hope you'll keep on writing this series.. Thanks again!
  #4   Add to emsgdh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2007, 06:24 AM

emsgdh is on a distinguished road
John:

I hope you will continue it as it is surely one of your best, and that is saying something.

emsgdh
  #5   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2007, 02:15 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
This story is one I always look forward to reading when there is a new chapter. Please take our words as encouragement and continue this fantastic story!
  #6   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2007, 05:47 PM

Adam is on a distinguished road
I'm certainly interested and I hope you do continue this excellent story!
  #7   Add to monstarmaster's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2007, 11:10 PM
muscle-king

monstarmaster is on a distinguished road
please continue

This story is really awesome...please continue it soon if possible...
May be you could make Fred grow really intensive as a result of all this training so that he is able to catch up with Vinnie?s power and weight in some time. Maybe it would even be nice to see "Arnold" outmuscle Vinnie and dominate him in a way that even Vinnie will enjoy it.

Keep on

mm
  #8   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2007, 11:54 AM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
I loved this series so much in the beginning, I haven't wanted to say anything negative, but...this whole business of glorifying bullying has killed it for me.
  #9   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2007, 10:45 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
I agree Bull, although this position is not consistent with your previous comments regarding this series. I love Johnd's writing and was hoping this story would turn as the chapters went on. But the continuing bullying by Vinnie and the "conversion" of Arnold, has cooled my interest. I know the world is not always a pretty place, and I am not naive, but ... Sorry Johnd - I dislike being negative in a comment.

Last edited by funboy; April 11th, 2007 at 05:26 PM.
  #10   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2007, 03:16 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
I guess my criticism does seem a bit inconsistent, condiering that bullying has been a part of the story from the beginning. But there was always the chance that Vinnie was going to be "humanized" by the other kid. Now it is clear that it is going the other way, it creeps me out. And having his mother praise him for it! That's really weird.
  #11   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2007, 05:28 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

You're right Bull - I shouldn't have been so quick with a judgement as I too felt the same way from the start - that it was going to change. And yes - the Mother thing was a complete "Holy Shit?!"
  #12   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2007, 11:38 PM

JOHND!

come on this story is great, and I am still waiting for the new chapter!
  #13   Add to AznMusclBro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2007, 12:55 AM

Did we miss the 13th chapter???
  #14   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2007, 03:51 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
A lot of people didn't like the direction the story was going, so I stopped writing it.
  #15   Add to cbinto's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2007, 04:01 PM

cbinto is on a distinguished road
I thought the direction was great. Keep writing. I'm looking forward to more chapters in this story.
  #16   Add to tapanther's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2007, 04:16 PM

tapanther is on a distinguished road
I have to agree, it may not be a "nice" story where the good sweet guys come out on top, but I mean, there's 1000's of those around. once in a while I like a story where the meanest son of a bitch is totally hot and muscular and does whatever he wants and no one can touch him. Not only breaks the monotomy, but it's hot (not so much in RL, but as a story, it's great.). I hope you'll finish this.
  #17   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2007, 05:07 PM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnd
A lot of people didn't like the direction the story was going, so I stopped writing it.
I had no idea that was the reason; I thought your inspiration had simply run out! If you only stopped writing it because some people didn't like it, then I urge you to PLEASE go back to it! I really enjoyed the story and I would dearly like to see it continued. And as you can see, numerous other people feel the same.

As for those who dislike the direction this story is going, please just don't read it. I myself loathe stories with all pure, goody-goody characters, but I don't tell the author how much I don't like his tale. I simply don't read them.
  #18   Add to gladfanuk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2007, 05:51 PM

gladfanuk is on a distinguished road
Keep going...

Yeah...keep going - you were doing a fantastic job. The Transfer Student is my all time favourite!
  #19   Add to emsgdh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2007, 03:05 AM

emsgdh is on a distinguished road
A Lot Of People

John D:

We love your work, whatever it is, wherever it goes. PLEASE listen to nothing and to no one except your own imagination. And remember that for every critical comment you have a thousand more fans who love your work AS IS !

emsgdh
  #20   Add to gladfanuk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2008, 12:08 PM

gladfanuk is on a distinguished road
How's it going?

I keep looking everyday...in anticipation that Vinnie's tale continues. I sincerely hope that you are writing some more of this excellent series...you're a great writer!
  #21   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2008, 04:22 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
chapters 1 - 11

Can someone post links to the 1st 11 chapters. Some continuing stories have the links at the top of the lastest chapter.
  #22   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2008, 07:20 AM

This story really ought to be continued. You say that some people didn't like the direction in which it was going. I actually feel the opposite. I always did like this story, but the current direction made me like it even more. I'm always hopeful for a new chapter!
  #23   Add to AznMusclBro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2008, 01:13 PM

I'm looking forward for the next chapter too..
  #24   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2008, 09:56 AM

so, i was just thinking about this story and I think it would be great if it was continued. I loved the direction it was going!!!
  #25   Add to shiangwong's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2008, 01:20 PM

shiangwong
Send a message via MSN to shiangwong Send a message via Yahoo to shiangwong
Re: Transfer Student series

Hi,

I can't wait for the next few chapters,to see what happens to the two of them.

Shiang
  #26   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

That's not right either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
As for those who dislike the direction this story is going, please just don't read it. I myself loathe stories with all pure, goody-goody characters, but I don't tell the author how much I don't like his tale. I simply don't read them.
Sorry - I disagree with you there. If the only comments come from people who like the story, there is a lack of valid input from opposing points of view. I am a huge fan of Johnd's writing and I believe that my comments are appropriate when I like the story under discussion and when I don't.

I also don't believe that ANYONE should stop writing a story because of negative comments. They are there simply for reference. The author can choose to modify the story based on (but not hijacked by) comments (positive or negative) or can choose to continue exactly as envisioned, or continue in a totally different vein. That has always been and always will be, I hope, the sole choice of the author.

I often keep reading a story after I have made negative comments and don't continue to make the same comments - once said, 'nuff said. However, new comments based on current chapters are always acceptable - again, positive or negative. If the story continues in a manner you find to your dislike - then you can quit whenever you choose. But don't give up too early. Many authors have surprises in mind for everyone.

Johnd - I hope you continue - with this story or any other you choose. Even if I don't like a particular story, I respect your awesome talent. Please continue as you choose.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options