The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2007, 10:36 AM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Inner Demon: Chp 20

Inner Demon
Chapter 20
Save Me

?You can?t be serious!? Lucas jumped up so suddenly that his chair fell back. ?You can?t?you just can?t!?

?I do not want this either, War, but this is what we are facing so far.? Hunter sat calmly in his seat with his arms crossed. They were once again in their basement hideout, gathered around that small wooden table. Mark?s seat was once again vacant.

Lucas stiffened. Calling someone by their codename meant that person was dead serious. ?But, he?s doing so well! I mean, he hasn?t shown anything like a demon since then. He looks as human as any other person!?

Hunter sighed. ?I know that, but the higher ups aren?t taking this lightly. The most recent event has changed everything, and the fact of the matter is that we are now on standby to take him out if anything else goes wrong.?

Lucas looked down on the table, stony faced. ?And?are you okay with this, Matthews??

Paige looked away. ?I?I don?t know.? She said uncertainly.

?And what does Mark think?? Lucas raised his head. ?Is he?is he actually going to do this??

?Death?? For the first time, Hunter looked sad. ?When I visited him in the hospital, he said for the sake of his friends, he will do whatever it takes to save them?even if??

In his dingy apartment room, Chris sat upright on his bed, counting the seconds as they passed by. 5 hours, 49 minutes and 31 seconds into the morning. Chris had awoken up five hours previously from a nightmare he couldn?t remember.

Despite the cold weather, he was completely nude save for a pair of briefs. He had thrown off all of his clothes when he had woken up. He had been on fire in his nightmare. No, that was wrong. There had indeed been fire, but he wasn?t the one that was burning.

Chris looked up at the clock once again. 6:02:12 AM. For the past 2 weeks, he hadn?t been able to sleep more then a few hours. The nightmares haunted him. The new ones frightened him, yes, but it was the old ones that scared him to the core. Old ones that brought back old memories he wished he could forget.

To divert himself from remembering once again, Chris began counting the seconds once again.

6:05:59

Chris?s eyes began to grow heavy.

6:06:02

Slowly, he allowed his eyes to close.

6:06:04

He could still count the time without seeing the clock, but his mind was beginning to fall away.

6:06:05

Chris felt his body relax. Before he could count the next second, he fell completely asleep.

?Morning Kou!?

Kou turned around and watched Chris enter the classroom. Chris looked positively radiant. Something you didn?t expect from someone who had been raped over two weeks earlier.

?Good morning Chris.? Kou smiled. Although they saw each other occasionally during the winter break, Kou felt happy that he was back in school again, where he could see Chris almost every day.

?You?re wearing the gift I gave you, I see.? Chris pointed out cheerfully.

Kou looked down at his arm. Around his wrist was a simple bracelet made from a leather string and a few precious stones. In the center of the stone pattern was a small disc with a Japanese character on it.

?Of course I?d wear it.? Kou smiled. ?I was your Christmas present to me.?

?Well, I was actually worried that it wouldn?t suit your tastes.? Chris admitted as he sat down. ?I wanted to get something else, like a sweater or a new shirt, but I was afraid you were a little too?.uh?? Chris began to look at Kou from head to toe, tracing each bulging muscle.

Kou began to blush. Being big had a lot of downsides. ?N-no, I?m really happy you got me something.? Kou traced the lines in the character with his finger. ?It?it really means a lot to me.?

Chris laughed and smacked Kou?s shoulder several times. ?Oh, now you?re just trying to embarrass me!?

?Y-yea.? Kou said. As he looked down at the bracelet, he couldn?t help but smile again. Out of all the gifts Chris could have gotten, this was by far the best one he could have possibly gotten, though Kou doubted Chris would know.

The first half of the day went by uneventfully and before Kou knew it lunch had arrived. Normally, Mark and the others would be there, but for some reason they didn?t show. Kou took this as a small blessing, however, since this gave him a chance to talk to Chris alone for the first time in a long while.

?So Kou, read any good books lately?? Chris asked.

?Some, yea.? Kou took a bite out of the slop. As usual, it was completely tasteless to him, so he swallowed without savoring it. ?I?ve been reading mostly historical texts lately.?

?You actually LIKE reading those?? Chris said skeptically. ?I usually fall asleep after the first five pages or so.?

Kou shrugged, causing those massive globes of muscles to roll and press against each other. ?Since I couldn?t go outside and play with the other kids, reading was all I had to pass the time. No matter what the content, every new thing is interesting and unique.?

Chris smiled a bit. It was hard not to admire Kou?s view of life. ?Personally I don?t like reading, but to each his own, I guess.?

?Yea.? Kou agreed. ?Hey, aren?t you going to finish eating that??

Chris looked down at his plate. It still had most of the food he had gotten on it, some of them untouched. ?No, I haven?t had?much of an appetite lately. You know, since?since then.?

Kou immediately regretted mentioning it. He should have expected a little change in how Chris acted, but he had been so blinded by that smile of his that he completely forgot.

?I?m sorry.? Kou apologized automatically.

?For what?? Chris smiled it off. ?For looking out for your friend? I?d say that?s something you shouldn?t be apologizing for.?

Kou couldn?t help but feel a surge of happiness from what Chris had said. ?Chris?you?re a great guy, did you know that??

Chris looked away, his face turning completely red. ?No, n-not really??

The bell rang, signaling the end of lunch. Kou and Chris pumped the rest of their trays into the garbage can and headed for the gym for PE. As usual, when Kou entered the locker rooms the other guys stopped what they were doing to look at him before becoming busy again. From the way they kept on throwing glances at him, they obviously wanted to see what Kou looked like without any clothes on, either to measure him, admire him or to use that image for ?later? use in private.

Kou sighed and walked with Chris to their locker. The knob to Kou?s locker was still broken from his lack of control the first day at school, but as usual his clothes were still inside. Kou figured no one wanted to piss him off my stealing his stuff like they would normally do.

Kou grabbed his clothes and started out for Coach Lumen?s office so he could change, but then Chris grabbed him.

?Uh-uh.? Chris shook his head. ?Today you?re changing here like everyone else.?

Kou looked at Chris in surprise. ?B-but I-?

?Come on Kou, it?s no big deal!? Chris grabbed the bottom of Kou?s shirt and began to pull up.

?C-Chris, I d-don?t?? Kou tried to think to protest, but he couldn?t find the words to dissuade him.

?Kou, I?ve seen you buck naked like twice already.? Chris continued to pull up the hem of the shirt, revealing those cut deep abs. ?You got a nice body, so you can do to show it off a bit.?

?But my?? Kou glanced towards his back, where his tattooed seals were located.

?They?ll think it?s cool.? Chris reassured him. He had managed to pull the t-shirt halfway past Kou?s giant pecs, but he was too short to get them any further. ?Help me out here, I?m a little too short.?

His scarlet face sweating madly, Kou grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head, revealing his torso to everyone. He heard several sounds of surprise and whistling from behind him, no doubt from the guys who had been peeking in. Kou brought up his arms and covered his tattooed chest, trying to look somewhat modest, but all that did was make his round biceps and thick pecs flex, causing an even bigger stir.

?C-Chris?? Kou was on the verge of a breakdown. If his face got any redder, he?d swear he would die from embarrassment. ?I?uh?I??

?You look great, Kou!? Chris laughed and punched him playfully in the abs. It felt like hitting a brick wall, which was exactly what those eight pack abs looked like. ?See, they agree too!? At Chris?s words the guys began a loud chorus of cheering.

Kou grabbed his PE shirt and yanked it on, nearly ripping it in the process. ?I can?t believe you did that.? Kou leaned down and whispered to Chris.

?You always said you wanted to fit in better.? Chris said. ?Well, now you do.?

Kou blinked. Chris did have a point, after all. ?But still??

?You better hurry and change your pants too.? Chris said as he grabbed his jeans and began pulling it off.

Oh God, can his face get any redder? ?Can you guys give me some p-privacy please?? Kou turned and asked the other guys.

Thankfully they all seemed to understand and left. Now that Kou had a chance to look at them, he realized that they were all actually nice guys.

?Chris?? Kou turned around and stopped.

?Yea?? Chris had his PE shirt in his hands ready to be pulled on, so his body was completely bare. The few times Kou had seen Chris without a shirt was rare and his mind had been occupied on other important things, but Chris was...was?

?Is something wrong?? Chris cocked an eyebrow.

?You look?awesome.? Kou felt his breath hitch. Chris?s body was nice and cut. Though he was nowhere near the size of a jock, he had definition. Chris?s arms were wiry and solid, something Kou hadn?t noticed before. His chest, though not melon sized like Kou?s, were nonetheless more then just a flat surface. Chris also had a slight six pack and very little body fat on him, which made him look extra delicious. In the back of Kou?s head, he wondered why he never noticed these things before.

?I do?? Chris said in response to Kou?s question. He began looking himself over. ?I guess I never noticed. I don?t usually pay attention to my own body that much and I guess I lost quite a bit of weight lately.?

Kou felt something stir in his pants. Instantly he turned away. ?Oh C-Chris, c-can y-you give me some p-privacy p-please?? He couldn?t let Chris see his erection! It would be so?so wrong!

Chris laughed. ?Still shy, I see. Alright, I?ll let you finish by yourself.? And then Chris left, leaving Kou alone in the locker row.

Looked around, making sure no one was looking before he dropped his pants. His huge member was straining the front of his briefs, though it was only semi erect. After all this time, after every thing that has happened, Kou still wanted Chris, to throw him onto the floor, to rip off those clothes, to feel that tight, little body, to?to?

Kou cried out and smacked his head. ?No no no no!? Chris was his friend. His friend! He just couldn?t do that to him, not after everything Chris had gone through.

Kou repeated this over and over in his head. Soon, his erection died down and became limp. If it had gotten any bigger, it would have ripped his briefs apart. Kou realized that while he was busy trying to deflate his dick, class had already started. Quickly Kou pulled on his PE shorts and rushed out to join the class.

Once again, it was a free period in the weight room, but Kou couldn?t find Chris in their usual spot. After a bit of looking, Kou decided to use his keen sense of smell to track him down. He took a big sniff?and gagged. The whole room was full of scents, both foul and arousing. However, he did catch Chris?s scent. He was somewhere near the dumbbell rack. Curious, Kou walked over there. He didn?t know what he had expected, but he certainly didn?t expect what he did see.

Chris was standing in front of the mirror doing dumbbell curls. He had two thirty five pound weights in each hand and was steadily pumping them in what Kou supposed what was perfect form. Each time Chris pumped one arm the small bicep would jump and tense up. Already Chris was working up a sweat, but he still looked like he was ready for more.

It took Kou awhile to realize he was breathing hard and his dick was starting to stir again. Quickly he got himself under control to prevent another erection from growing. He?s your friend Kou muttered over and over in his head. After he calmed himself down, he took a deep breath and went up to Chris.

?Hey, what?re you up to Chris?? Kou asked as casually as he could manage.

Chris turned his head and noticed Kou for the first time. ?Oh, hey Kou.? His arms continued to do reps as he talked. ?Just working out a bit.?

?Y-you never lifted be?before.? Kou felt his concentration divided between talking to Chris and watching him.

Chris paused long enough to shrugged. ?I thought that since I was in here, I might as well start exercising a bit. You know, put on a few pounds of muscle. Of course, I?ll never be as big as you.?

?Being big isn?t exactly easy, you know.? Kou said a bit uncomfortably.

?But it does make you look hot.? Chris turned his attention back to his workout, which was fortunate for Kou since his face had turned red once again.

Kou could swear that his face had become permanently redder from all the blushing he had done that day.

So, Chris lifted and Kou watched. It was kind of ironic, seeing how a large, muscular teenager was admiring the hard work of a much smaller guy lifting. Though Kou really did dislike his own muscles, watching Chris working his was almost?hypnotic.

Finally Chris pushed the bar back onto the rack and sat up, sweating. The front of his PE shirt was drenched, but he looked like he was having a good time. Kou figured Chris would want a towel to wipe himself off so he went to fetch one.

Chris, in the mean time, got off of the bench and headed for the next weight machine.

?Hey, you forgot to wipe off your sweat.? Some big guy in front of Chris pointed out.

?Wipe that shit off yourself.? Chris said and brushed past him.

Suddenly the guy grabbed Chris by the front of the shirt and lifted him up in the air. ?What did you say!?? He yelled.

?You heard me.? Chris said rather calmly for someone suspended in the air. ?Or are your ears so full of muscle that you can?t hear properly??

The vein in the guy?s temple popped out as his hands clenched Chris?s shirt even tighter. ?Why you-?

Suddenly the guy dropped Chris and bent backwards. Kou had one hand on his shoulder, squeezing ever so slightly. ?Leave. Him. Alone? Kou stressed every word to make sure this jock got it through his head.

?Y-yes! Yes I will! I won?t bug him again!? The guy howled in pain.

Kou let go of the guy?s shoulder, who scrambled away the moment he was free. Kou didn?t really mean to hurt him that much, but it was so hard to control his strength. Turning his attention to Chris, he held out his hand to help him up. ?You okay??

Chris slapped Kou?s hand away. ?Who told you could butt in!??

Kou flinched back, surprised. ?I?I only wanted to help-?

?Well I don?t need your help!? Chris pushed himself up and stomped out of the weight room, leaving a very shocked Kou behind.

At that point, the big burly Coach Lumens walked in to investigate the disturbance. ?Kousuke, what happened here?? He asked when he reached him.

After Kou recovered from the shock, he shook his head.? N-nothing Coach.? Then he quickly went after Chris. It didn?t take Kou very long for him to find Chris. However, there was one slight problem.

Chris was in the shower.

Kou stood outside of the doorway leading into the showers, wringing his hands trying to figure out what to do. He wanted to see what was wrong with Chris, but going in meant seeing Chris completely nude and that would most likely send Kou over the edge. He just knew that he would give in to his dark desires and seize Chris, pinning him against the wall as water flowed down their bodies while they rubbed each other in thralls of passion, and finally Kou would turn Chris around and shove his-

Oh hell no! Kou gripped his head in frustration. Since when did his mind think such dirty thoughts? It was just?just wrong!

?Chris, are you in there?? Kou called in, trying to see if he could do anything without seeing Chris directly.

At first there was silence, save for the sound of the shower running. ?Kou?? Chris finally answered. ?Is that you??

?What happened in there, Chris?? It wasn?t the best way to ask, but it was the best Kou could think of at the moment.

Chris didn?t answer.

?Listen, Chris?? Kou considered going in, but changed his mind. ?I?m?I?m sorry if I did anything to upset you.?

?No, it?s not your fault.? Chris said. ?You didn?t do anything wrong. I should be the one apologizing.?

A long, awkward silence followed. It was interrupted when Kou heard the sound of rusty metal screech, and the water abruptly stopped. He listened as the sound of footsteps on water got closer. Quickly Kou turned around to give Chris some privacy.

Chris came out of the shower wearing only a towel around his waist. He saw the big guy, standing in the middle of the room with his back turned, waiting. Wordlessly, Chris went up to him and leaned his head against Kou?s arm.

?Kou, there?s something I?ve been meaning to tell you.? Chris said softly.

Kou looked down curiously. ?Yes, what is it??

?You?you?ve always been there to save me, to help me out when I need it.? Chris started. Kou?s keen hearing could tell Chris?s heart was starting to beat faster.

?Chris?? Kou wasn?t sure what to do. His senses could tell him that Chris was nervous, and there was something else. It was something similar to arousal, but uniquely different.

?Kou?I??

Kou?s own heart began to pound.

?The truth is, I?I lo-?

?Woot woot!?

The sudden noise startled both Chris and Kou as the rest of the boys from PE class began to file into the locker room.

?Damn them?? Chris said. Kou was surprised to find actual rage emanating from Chris. Before Kou could ask why, Chris moved towards their lockers. ?Come on Kou, let?s go change.?

?Ah, y-yea.? Kou followed. What had that been all about?

Lucas sighed as he stuffed his backpack into his locker. Last period had ended for about ten minutes already but the hallways were already empty.

He really didn?t feel like working out today. His heart wouldn?t be into it like it used to, but he had gained a bit of flab over the winter break. If he didn?t get rid of it now, it?ll only get worse and it?ll really fuck them over when the next football game comes around. He wasn?t the only one on the team that gained a few pounds (which they all joked about during lunch) but they were all counting on him to pull them through. Which meant going to the gym and staying in tip top shape.

Sometimes it really sucked being the star player.

Lucas pushed opened the door to the weight room. Perhaps he could just work up a sweat and then call it a day? He didn?t have time to think about it though, because he had just caught sight of someone he didn?t really expect.

?Heya Chris, whatcha doin? here?? Lucas asked, falling into his casual language.

Chris only grunted in response since he was in the middle of set of leg presses. Lucas checked to see the number of pounds Chris was pressing and raised his eyebrows. Chris was pressing a nice, heavy number for someone his size. Lucas probably never noticed it before, but Chris actually seemed a bit stronger then the average person.

Lucas?s train of thought was interrupted when Chris finished his set. ?Hey?Lucas?? Chris panted. ?Missed?you?at?lunch.?

?I was hangin? out with my football buds.? Lucas explained. ?What are you doing in here? I didn?t think you were the kind of person who would work out.?

?Nah, I?m just starting out a bit.? He reached up and pressed a hand against his chest. ?You know, build up a little muscle, get a bit stronger, the works.?

?You?re actually pretty good lookin? for a sophomore.? Lucas remarked, taking note of the muscle definition of Chris?s arms. ?And you?re actually a bit stronger then an average dude.?

?I never really noticed though.? Chris said. He moved his hand and squeezed his own bicep. ?Compare to you, and especially to Kou, I?m nothing that great.?

Normally, it would have sounded like someone who was just a little humbled by some big guys. However, Lucas could tell it was something else. ?What?s on your mind, bro?? He sat down on a nearby bench so he could listen better.

Chris shifted a bit uncomfortably. ?I?I?m always getting into trouble.?

?Yea, so?? Lucas already knew where this was going, but he played along.

?I?I wanna get stronger, so I can fend for myself.? Chris admitted. ?I don?t want to put anyone else in danger because of me. I mean, Kou?s always rescuing me, and I really appreciate that, but??

?But ya don?t want him to get hurt.? Lucas finished.

?I know you?re going to tell me that I?m being stupid.? Chris said. ?But I can?t help how I feel.?

?I ain?t saying it?s stupid.? Lucas smiled. ?Actually, I?m all for it.?

Chris looked at Lucas in surprise. ?You?you are??

?Sure I am!? Lucas laughed and began pounding Chris on the back. ?Hell, I?ll even help you! But I gotta warn you, I work hard!?

?My muscles will thank you tomorrow morning.? Chris joked.

Kou gently closed the book he had been reading. He just couldn?t get into the pages like he usually could. That one moment in the locker room kept on replaying in his head over and over again. What had Chris been trying to say? It seemed important, but Chris avoided him ever since.

Come to think of it, Chris had been acting differently lately. It wasn?t anything too significant, just the way he spoke or acted. Like?like he lost a part of his innocence.

Kou wanted to pound the table to splinters, but the school had just replaced the one he had broken earlier. Every time he thought about what Damien did to Chris, he just wanted to let loose and break something. However he was in the library where thousands of pages full of wonderful text are kept. He couldn?t just destroy them in one moment of anger.

Slowly Kou calmed himself down. He wouldn?t make the same mistake this time. He was going to do everything he can to be there for his friends?all of them.

With his mind now clear again, Kou reached for his book and opened it once again.

Chris rotated his shoulder around to try to relieve some of the pain. Lucas had lied when he said he worked hard. He worked Chris like a madman! Chris couldn?t remember when his entire body felt so tired and worn out?except for the time with Damien.

Chris felt a rush of emotions as he remembered it. He felt shivers of fear, surges of anger and worse yet, a desire for more.

Chris shuddered. Why was it that he desired something like that to happen again? Sure, it was the greatest feeling he had ever had, but it wasn?t exactly as simple as jacking off or anything.

Adjusting the straps of his backpack, Chris did his best to block out those unpleasant memories and focus on getting home. He didn?t even notice that all of the pain and soreness had already faded away from his muscles as he hurried home.

As Chris reached a corner, someone suddenly popped out and knocked Chris backwards. ?Watch where you?re going, asshole!? Chris snapped.

The guy?s hand shot out and grabbed Chris and lifted him up effortlessly into the air, not very unlike what had happened during PE but this time it felt distinctly different. In PE he was facing a jock. This time, though, he felt he wasn?t as lucky.

?Is this the one Teri?? The guy holding Chris was a rather large, handsome brute, roughly 18 years old or so. Wavy blonde hair, broad chin covered with stubble and a pair of blue eyes that seemed both dreamy and cold. He was roughly around two hundred or so pounds of burly muscle by Chris?s point of view, and had a nice coat of hair on his forearms and what little chest he could see through the open collar of this guy?s red shirt.

?Yea that?s him alright.? Another guy said as he came from behind the corner.

Chris blinked. This guy?s face was identical to the man who was holding him, as well as the same, uneasy vibe. Instead of blue, he was wearing a green shirt instead though.

?Good.? The guy holding him smiled. ?I was afraid we would have to run all over the place, looking for him.?

?Let me go!? Chris kicked the man?s chest as hard as he could. His foot came in contact and pain erupted inside his shoe. The dude was as hard as a steel wall!

?Ah look Aaron, he?s playing with you.? The one called Teri chuckled.

?We?ll have plenty of time to do that later, pet.? Aaron grinned broadly.

Chris felt his heart race. They were demons, he could just feel it. Desperately he tried to break free, but it was no use. Aaron?s grip was too strong, and Chris couldn?t even put a dent in the guy?s steel hard muscles!

?It?ll be troublesome if someone sees us like this.? Terri observed.

?Then I guess we should put him out.? Aaron?s grin grew broader. Then he pulled Chris close.

?You should stop struggling, pet.?

Chris?s limbs began to stiffened.

A sudden desire to quit fighting and to just go with these people arose in the back of his mind.

However, Chris knew better then to listen.

?Let?me?GO!? This time Chris aimed his punch for Aaron?s face. His punched landed, and this time Aaron?s head reeled back a bit. Unfortunately, Aaron?s grip on Chris?s shirt only tightened as he laughed.

?Well, well? Aaron looked at Chris hungrily. ?We gotta fighter here.? Aaron tilted his head forward so that he could whisper into Chris?s ear.

?I like that.? He growled. ?It really turns me on.

Chris?s body shook violently from that deep, powerful voice.

?Looks like you?re scaring him.? Terri noticed.

Aaron just laughed. ?You know that?s how I like ?em.?

Chris threw another punch at Aaron?s face, but this time Aaron didn?t even flinch from the blow. Again, Chris pounded away on that head, but Aaron acted like he didn?t even feel it.

?Think we gotta pull double duty on this one.? Aaron said.

?I think you are right.? Terri stepped forward. The twins moved their heads so that they both had one of Chris?s ears to himself.

?Stop fighting and come with us??

Chris felt his limbs begin to stiffen up again, but this time it was much more powerful. His body began to grow slack as he unwillingly followed their orders.

?Sleep, our little pet??

Chris?s eyes snapped open. Where was he? What happened? The last thing he had remembered were those twins whispering something into his ear, and then?

Quickly, Chris?s body shot up. He was in a dark, enclosed room that was all too familiar.

?No?not here again!? Chris cringed. ?Anywhere but here!?

?What better place to hide then one that had already been ratted out??

Chris whirled around. Sitting on two crates were the twins, the both of them wearing equally frightening grins on their faces.

?We figured that no one would suspect to find us in the same place Damien brought you last time.? Terri said.

?That way we can have all the time we want to milk you for all your worth.? Aaron licked his lips.

?I?m not some sort of cow!? Chris yelled and backed away.

?On the contrary, you are.? Terri got off of the crate. ?See, awhile back we felt an immense surge of power from Damien at a level he could never possibly reach. So, after some investigating, we found you.?

?You ain?t like other humans.? Aaron also jumped off of his crate. ?You smell much more appetizing then a regular teenager.?

Chris felt his breath hitch. He wasn?t normal? He backed up more, only to hit the cold wall.

?And we figured that if we fed on you, we?ll be able to get as strong as Damien did.? Terri reached out and brushed Chris?s face, causing him to shake uncontrollably.

?So how about we begin the fun, eh?? Aaron grabbed the front of his shirt and ripped it down the middle, revealing a magnificent torso that made Chris?s dick spring to life against his better judgment. Terri followed Aaron?s example and ripped his down the middle as well.

?N-no.? Chris whimpered. He was trapped between a rock and two hard places. There was no escaping this. He was going to be raped?again!

?Give yourself up to us?? They both said in unison, and Chris?s body began to obey.

?S-someone h-help me?? Chris?s voice fought the twin?s control.

?Give us what we want??

Chris shut his eyes as he felt his own hands begin to pull off his shirt. ?P-please, anyone??

?You want it?you need it??

Now Chris was completely nude. Already the twins began to nuzzle him, feel him up. ?Please?..Kou?.save me?? He cried with the last bit of willpower he had left.

?Just let yourself go??

Let himself go?

?Give in to your desires??

Give himself in?

?Set yourself free and take us??

The last bit of fight died in Chris?s spirit as he finally gave himself up.

?P-pardon me, but we need to close now.? The timid librarian?s voice stated..

Kou looked up. He had been so engrossed in reading that he didn?t notice the time.

?Oh sorry, I?ll get out of your way.? Kou began to gather his books into a pile to carry home.

?Oh, it?s no problem.? The librarian blushed as she eyed Kou. ?Just t-take your time.?

Kou could easily sense her arousal, but he didn?t let it get to him. He was more or less used to it now, so he did her a favor and left quickly. As he neared the entrance, he saw someone else leaving as well and smiled.

?Hey Lucas, wait up!? Kou began to jog a bit to catch up to the football star.

Lucas turned around and grinned. ?Heya big guy, what?re you doin? here so late??

Kou smiled. He always loved it when Lucas spoke to him like that. ?I was so caught up in what I was reading that I lost track of time. What about you??

?Oh, I was in the gym, pumpin? some iron.? Lucas raised his right arm and flexed, causing his rock hard bicep to jump up. ?I was so busy helping Chris that I damn forgot my own workout.?

?Chris was in the gym again?? Kou?s eyebrows rose.

?Again?? Lucas?s eyebrows rose as well.

?He lifted hard during PE today.? Kou explained.

?He was lifting even harder when he was with me though.? Lucas mentioned. ?But he seemed really into it.?

Kou rubbed the back of his neck. ?Chris has been?acting differently lately.?

?Yea, I noticed myself.? Lucas agreed. ?Nothing big, but ?nuff to make even me notice.?

?It might be because he was?you know.? Kou avoided saying it out loud.

?Yea, I still can?t believe it happened either.? Lucas sighed. ?The dude is just-?

Please?..Kou?.save me?

Kou cried out and gripped his head.

?Kou! What?s wrong?? Lucas reached out and grabbed Kou, trying to support him.

?I..I don?t know!? Kou grunted. It felt like his head was going to explode. Images flashed through his mind.

Kou was talking.

A reflection of Chris in the mirror as he lifted.

His head leaning against Kou?s arm. ?The truth is, I?I lo-?

Two big guys, one of them holding him up by the front of his shirt.

A familiar room, pressed against the wall cornered by the twins as they whispered into his ears.

?ARGH!? Kou fell down to the ground. His body felt like it was getting weaker by the minute and he began to see spots.

?Kou!? Lucas had his hand on Kou?s shoulder. ?I?m gonna get someone to help!?

Lucas began to leave, but Kou grabbed his leg before he left.

?Demons?Chris?? Kou couldn?t even process his words correctly. ?Room?Same?Damien!?

Lucas looked down at Kou, wide eyed. ?Are you sure??

Kou nodded. ?Help?Now!? It was all he could say before he blacked out.

?Steady?steady??

?Damn, how much does he weigh??

?Be careful of the doorframe.?

?I got it, I got it!?

Voices were talking around him. Kou could hear them talk with each other. As he listened, he began to recognize them.

?How did you manage to get him into your truck?? His dad asked.

?Very, very carefully.? A familiar voice spoke. Kou knew that voice?

?How long will he be out?? This time it Lucas.

?He?s already starting to come to.? Kou didn?t have to try to recognize that voice. It was clearly Hunter, and hearing him speak like that woke Kou up completely.

?Oh, you?re awake.? Lou said, brushing aside the stray hairs away from his son?s eyes.

?Where?where am I?? Kou croaked. His body felt so heavy and his muscles ached. He was lying down on the couch in his living room. Standing around him were his father, Lucas, Hunter and, surprisingly, Coach Lumen.

?You?re at home.? Lou said, pressing the back of his hand on Kou?s forehead.

?Oh?? Kou let his eyes close again. He felt so tired?so drained. He hadn?t felt this way in a long time.

?And how is Chris doin??? Lumens asked.

Kou?s body jerked up suddenly full of energy again. ?Chris! What happened to him!? Where is he!??

?Chris is in your room, resting.? Hunter told him. ?He?s unconscious, but other then that he?s perfectly fine.?

It took awhile before the news settled in. ?He?s?okay??

?Not a scratch on him.? Lucas shook his head. ?Though I was a bit worried when I saw him covered in blood like that.?

?Covered in?wait, someone explained what happened.? Kou looked at everyone, confused.

Lucas cleared his throat. ?Well, after you passed out, I went and grabbed Hunter and Paige and headed towards that old department store, like you told me too. Sure enough, we found Chris along with two very dead demons locked in one of their back rooms.

?Dead?? Kou looked at him in surprise. ?How??

?I would assume the demons began fighting each other for Chris and killed each other in the process.? Hunter guessed. ?Though, this event probably had a huge impact on Chris, since he hasn?t woken up since.?

Kou immediately tried to get up but everyone moved forward and pushed him back down.

?Take it easy, Kou.? Coach Lumen patted Kou on his deltoid. ?You just woke up after collapsing.?

?I need to see Chris?? Kou looked up at everybody.

?Chris is sleeping just fine.? Lou reassured him. ?You just take it easy for now.?

Kou let out a deep breath and closed his eyes. He had never felt this tired before in his life. A nap sounded about right, but he fought the urge to just lay down and sleep. He lasted over ten years without sleeping so he can definitely last a few more hours.

?Coach, what are you doing here?? Kou asked. ?And how do you know about demons and everything??

Coach Lumen looked surprised. ?Lou, don?t tell me you ain?t told the boy about me.?

?I thought I did.? Lou frowned. ?But even if I didn?t, you could have told him yourself.?

?I ain?t gonna tell him at school!? Lumen countered. ?The boy?s a high schooler! The last thing he needs is everybody knowin?!?

?Excuse me,? Kou interrupted, ?but can someone tell me before I get completely lost??

Both men turned and looked at Kou. Finally, Lou gave an awkward cough. ?Alright then. It?s a little bit late, but ?meet your?er?Uncle Larry.?

The entire room fell completely silent as they all let the fact sink into their heads.

?UNCLE!?? All of the kids said in unison.

?Yea, on yer mom?s side of the family.? Coach Lumen scratched his cheek a bit awkwardly.

Kou turned towards his Dad, shocked. ?Dad! How come you never told me I had an uncle!??

?Oh come on Lou!? Lumen cried out. ?You tellin? me you ain?t told the boy about any of his relatives??

Kou?s eyes grew wider. ?There?s more!??

Lumen threw his hands into the air. ?Of course there?s more! There?s your Uncle Sammy, Uncle Joe, Uncle Kenny, Aunt Sophie, Aunt Cheryl, Aunt Gertrude and a whole lotta cousins!?

Kou felt like someone dropped the bomb on him. He had always though it was just him and his Dad, living all alone in the world. Now, out of the blue, a whole parade of new relatives stormed in taking Kou completely off guard.

?I?I think I need to lie down.? Kou said.

?You?re already lying down.? Lucas pointed out.

?But it?s understandable, I suppose.? Hunter said. ?This little information took us all by surprise.? Hunter looked over at Lumen. ?And I suppose Lumen?s purpose was to ensure that Kou did not cause any trouble at school??

?Right on, kid.? Lumen nodded. ?His daddy didn?t want anything happenin? to anyone, so he picked the school I was teaching in to send him to.?

?And the reason I didn?t tell Kou about all of his relatives was because it was a bit too risky to let Kou meet them, being?different.? Lou chose his words carefully as to not offend his son. ?And since he could never meet them, it would be painful for him to know he has relatives and never see them. Lily had agreed on that part as well.?

Kou could understand his father?s views. After all, Kou was a bit unpredictable and he couldn?t control his strength perfectly. However, his father had been underestimating Kou. He was perfectly happy just to know that there were more then just two people in his little family. The thought of all those people in his family tree made him feel?giddy.

After awhile, Kou closed his eyes and pretended to nod off. His father, thinking Kou really did fall asleep, moved everyone into the kitchen where they could have a discussion and not worry about waking Kou up.

The moment they were out of sight, however, Kou pushed himself up from the couch and headed straight down the hall towards his room, where Chris was most likely being kept.

Chris had been laid on his bed. He was wearing some of Kou?s old clothes, even though it was incredibly baggy on him for his much smaller frame. As Kou got closer a putrid odor caught him off guard. It took Kou a few moments to realize that the smell was a lingering scent of demon blood that Lucas had reported had covered him.

Kou got his stomach under control and came in closer. Chris was lying on his bed, sleeping. His breathing was a bit shallow and strained, and he was sweating a little bit under the sheets. Occasionally Chris?s limbs would jerk, and his face was twisted.

Two weeks had barely passed and Kou?s promise to protect his friend had already been broken.

?What?s the point of having these muscles if I can?t use them?? Kou turned away, unable to face Chris anymore. ?I hate being completely powerless.?

?Oh, I don?t think you?re powerless.?

Kou whirled around. Chris was sitting up and looking straight at Kou.

?Chris!? Kou drew himself closer. ?Are you alright? Are you hurt??

Chris shook his head. ?No, I?m perfectly fine. I?m better then fine, actually.? Chris smiled.

Something about those words seemed?off, but Kou?s concern looked over that. ?I?ll go get my Dad to look at you.? He said and began to leave.

?Wait Kou.? Chris reached out and grabbed the back of Kou?s shirt, preventing him from leaving. ?I don?t want your father, I want something else.?

Kou looked at Chris. ?What is it that you want?? he asked.

Chris motioned Kou to come closer. Puzzled, Kou leaned down forward.

Chris gently grabbed Kou?s head and guided it so he could say something into Kou?s ear directly.

?I want to fuck with you.?

Kou?s eyes shot open and he pulled back away from Chris. ?Whu-whu-what did you say??

?You heard me.? Chris said. ?I want to fuck. With. You.?

Kou was sweating like a pig by now. The sudden approach from Chris had caused his mind to freeze up. ?We?we can?t!?

Chris only laughed. ?Who says we can?t? You did it with me once before, you can do it again.? Chris stepped down from Kou?s bed and began to approach him.

?But?but this is?this is wrong!?

?What?s so wrong about giving in to your passions?? Chris grabbed the front of his shirt and began to unbutton it.

Kou felt his breathing increase. What was going on? He should get away and bring help, but his eyes were on Chris as he slowly undressed.

?I?ve wanted you for a very long time, Kou.? He said, undoing the top three buttons.

Kou felt his tool rise in his pants.

?And I just know you want me too?? Chris undid the rest of the buttons, allowing the shirt to part open and revealing his cut body. It looked even sexier then earlier that day. It took all Kou had to keep himself from jumping onto Chris.

?It?s a shame you like to cover those muscles of yours.? Chris said as he reached out and tugged the bottom of Kou?s shirt. ?They?re hot.?

Kou stifled a moan. Hearing Chris talk like this was both disturbing him and turning him on at the same time.

Slowly, Chris began to unbutton Kou?s shirt as well, this time starting from the bottom. First those defined abdominal muscles appeared, each individual muscle standing out in deep relief. Next, the two silver dollar sized nipples peaked out, stretched by the sheer mass behind them. Soon after that, the canyon between those two globes called pecs were revealed, so deep that Chris?s entire hand could get lost in it.

At last, Chris finished unbuttoning Kou?s shirt, and he liked what he saw. ?Mmm?Can?t tell you how many times I?ve gone hard thinking about your huge muscles.? Chris reached out and gently, just gently, brushed a finger against Kou?s chest.

Kou gasped. He?he felt it! He actually felt someone touch him. That one, brief feeling caused his dick to jump. The sudden movement was too much for his jeans to handle and the zipper burst open as his huge one and a half foot dick tore through his briefs and throbbed in the air.

Chris leaned in and pressed his head against Kou?s chest. His right hand began to explore Kou?s magnificent body, sending waves of pleasure down Kou?s spine and into his cock. That hand seemed to work magic as it traced, caressed and squeezed every fiber of his ripped torso. When Chris?s hand skimmed Kou?s nipple, Kou gasped as he felt an electric shock rock through his nerves and caused his dick to grow even harder.

?S-stop?? Kou groaned. Chris wasn?t like this! Chris was kind, caring and modest! This Chris was completely different! He had to tell someone, anyone, and get help. With this now attacked firmly in his mind, Kou pushed Chris away and staggered back. The sudden movement made him disorientated, however, just enough time for Chris to reach Kou again.

?Kou, don?t you like me?? Chris asked, reaching forward again.

?Stop!? Kou?s hands flew out, grabbing Chris?s hand and covering his mouth. ?Y-you?re not Chris! Chris isn?t like- oooh??

Kou?s mind fell to pieces again as Chris licked Kou?s hand. Kou let go of Chris?s mouth and arm to try to escape, but Chris had other ideas. Chris gently took Kou?s hand, brought it to his lips and began sucking one of his fingers.

Kou couldn?t explain what was going on, but he suddenly felt like he was in heaven. The only way he could describe it was that some sort of energy was going from Chris?s mouth straight through every fiber of his body, giving him intense pleasure.

It was wrong, it was wrong, it was wrong!

But why does it feel so right?

Kou?s knees gave away and he fell down. Chris, taking advantage of this, laid on top of Kou?s body. Kou normally wouldn?t have felt anything, but now he could actually feel Chris?s body rubbing against his, the slight weight pressing into him, the warm arousing breath that made his skin feel hot.

?I?ve been waiting a long time for this?? Chris said as he began to lean forward towards Kou?s head.

Kou?s heart was beating so fast and hard he thought it would burst out of his chest. Closer and closer Chris came, those tasty lips coming in for his. Wanting it so much, Kou leaned his head forward and met with him with a deep, passionate kiss.

It felt like fireworks had exploded in his mouth.

Never, in his entire life, did Kou think a kiss could be so?so?there wasn?t even a word to describe how it felt! Chris did things with his tongue that Kou didn?t think was possible. They kissed, they sucked, they played. Kou felt himself lost in his thralls of passion.

As soon as it came, Chris broke the kiss. Kou, though, was still stuck in the afterglow with a dreamy expression on his face. Chris smiled and slid downwards, to where Kou?s giant prick throbbed painfully, aching for release. Without word Chris grabbed the base with both hands and kissed Kou?s cockhead.

Everything before that moment had been nothing compare to what Kou felt now. A hot ecstasy exploded throughout Kou?s very being as his tool was rubbed up and down by Chris?s skillful hands, which couldn?t even wrap halfway around his thick shaft. Meanwhile, Chris was busy licking, kissing and biting Kou?s mushroom shaped head, the sensations causing his balls to churn. Before Kou could realize it, pre had begun leaking out at an alarming rate, and Chris lapped up every single drop.

Kou was so wrapped up in this divine feeling that he didn?t even notice Chris?s hands wrapping around his shaft more, or how they grew stronger, firmer. He was focused on the feeling in his orange sized testicles, how they begged to be released. Kou brought his own two hands up to his chest and searched for his nipples. His chest felt?smaller, deflated, but he didn?t care. Finally, he found the two rubbery nubs he was looking for and he began pinching them. The feeling that arose sent Kou further into the mindless sex.

Kou?s eyes could see only blurry visions, and even then he couldn?t process it straight. He gazed down and saw past his pecs, something he hadn?t been able to do in years. Chris was hunched over Kou?s foot long tool, his own muscles bulging outwards. Chris?s large 20 inch biceps flexed and throbbed as he used their power to feel Kou?s dick up. Chris?s chest pushed outwards like two slabs of tender, delicious meat over a cobblestone eight pack abs that Kou so wanted to lick and taste.

Sometime during their sex Chris?s jeans had ripped into tatters, which was weird since they had been extra baggy around him earlier. However, it made sense since Chris?s legs were so thick and vascular now, with each head clearly showing. And Chris?s dick?oh, how Kou wanted to suck it right now. It was long and thick, about a foot long with lemon sized balls attached to them.

Chris began to quicken his pace, causing Kou to moan as his climax began to approach. He felt his head spin and his body weaken, but he loved every single moment of it. All he wanted now was to release his load into Chris?s mouth, to feel the white hot ecstasy explode from his oversized cock.

?Come for me, Kou.? Chris whispered.

Kou roared at the top of his lungs as his cock suddenly exploded and steaming cum shot out. He felt Chris drink as much as he possibly could, but still it splattered everywhere. The floor, the bookcases, the wall, everywhere was covered in fresh semen.

Kou felt his dick start to die down and the torrent began to recede.

?Don?t stop.?

Suddenly Kou?s dick sprang back to life, stronger then ever as more semen spewed out. More and more cum flowed, as if his balls had an infinite supply. Soon, his dick and balls began to scream in pain, begging to cease. But he couldn?t. He had to give everything to Chris. Everything he had. So Kou forced more out of himself, gave more. Soon, Kou began to lose his mind as he reached his limit.

?More?? A voice growled.

Kou shivered. His hips jerked upwards, but his dick had softened and his balls completely empty. He was completely spent and dried out now. He felt so weak and heavy that soon he began to drift off into sleep.

?MORE!? Suddenly Kou felt himself being lifted up by some powerful force. Kou drearily forced his head up to look at who was holding him.

It was a monster, made out of muscle. It stood tall, taller then Kou, with muscles bulging everywhere. It?s hair was jet black, and it?s skin a brilliant golden tan. And its eyes?they were blue, but not in a shade Kou had ever seen. It was like ice so cold that they burned. And yet?the face was the same. Chris?s face.

?MORE!? Chris screamed. ?I NEED MORE!?

Suddenly Chris let go of Kou. Kou fell onto the floor like a rag doll, while the monster was knocked back into Kou?s bed.

Kou felt himself drift deeper asleep, but his eyes were still open enough to see what was going on. The monster began to get up, but then Lucas ran up to it and grabbed it, quickly growing and pushing it down. Why was Lucas trying to pin Chris down?

Lou and Lumen appeared, both of them holding something out in their hands. Kou could barely recognize it as the failsafe his father used, but it was only supposed to work on him, wasn?t it? Why would they use it on a human like Chris?

The monster cried out in pain as sparks flew out. It struggled with Lucas, and it looked like they were evenly matched, strength for strength. Lucas seemed to have more experience, however, and managed to pin it down.

Paige were there now, jumping onto Chris. Suddenly Chris?s fighting grew significantly weaker. She was crying and yelling at the same time. Why was that?

Then finally Mark was there, supported by Hunter. Mark reached down at pressed his hands against Chris?s head?and?

Kou closed his eyes, unable to keep them open any longer. He allowed himself to drift into the darkness of a dreamless sleep, welcoming it after having such a tiring, yet very happy moment with Chris.
  #2   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2007, 10:40 AM

Previous Chapters

Alright, the next few chapters will go by very quickly, so expect the end to come soon. I'm sorry this has taken so long, and that there are so many chapters...I promise I'll cut back next time!

Chapter 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4596
Chapter 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4609
Chapter 3: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4660
Chapter 4: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4675
Chapter 5: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4691
Chapter 6: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4742
Chapter 7: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4762
Chapter 8: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4776
Chapter 9: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5096
Chapter 10: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5119
Chapter 11: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5151
Chapter 12: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5180
Chapter 13: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5200
Chapter 14: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5202
Chapter 15: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5218
Chapter 16: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5241
Chapter 17: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5280
Chapter 18: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5331
Chapter 19: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6324
  #3   Add to willsheej's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2007, 01:22 PM

willsheej is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by redkage
I'm sorry this has taken so long, and that there are so many chapters...I promise I'll cut back next time!
redkage your brilliant, seriously. Do you see anyone on here complaining?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #4   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2007, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsheej
redkage your brilliant, seriously. Do you see anyone on here complaining?
No, but not too many are complimenting either
Jokes aside, thanks for your words. I just hope I'll be able to finish this before my new story idea gets out of control...
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2007, 03:11 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Final sprint huh?

Well you sure got me completely by surprise.... You little devil

That was an amazing chapter, the ending was rather surprising but i'm not sure i to jump into conclusions so soon, there a few odd details that might need some further explanation, so I'll let your story be told instead of guessing.

The story is really reading easily and incredibly sexy REd, your work is nothing but uncanny, congratulations again.

Until next time
  #6   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2007, 03:24 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Pretty cool.
  #7   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2007, 08:37 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
No story is too long for any of us here! (Especially if you read the long mother of a book, "The Neverending Story" *winks* [think about it]) So if you want to finish it in a few chapters, or whether you don't that's fine with us, k redwhite&blue?

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #8   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2007, 12:41 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
I'v looked and I'm having a hard time finding chapter 21. didn't you just say you were going to get the nxt one out sooner than this one. OK you got a cliff hanger. Well?

You gotta know we love your work and we'll take what we get, but please say "The End" when you see that's where you want to end a story. We may not like it , but we'll take it like a man. Just let us know that's what you want. OK, big guy?
  #9   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2007, 12:58 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Well there ya go. I know I love Touched. and I want to see it go the distance. But now I'm really wondering what you see happening in your inner demon. Touched....ID. Touched Inner Demon. ???

Still love your work.

Gotta remember to tell the story source why we read in the first place.
We WANT MORE!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!
  #10   Add to msman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2008, 06:24 PM

msman is on a distinguished road
I hope you post more of this
  #11   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2008, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msman
I hope you post more of this
Actually, I posted all of it already, lol
  #12   Add to scott_dine's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2008, 04:22 PM

scott_dine is on a distinguished road
You really ought to continue. Its a good story, but its terrible how it just cuts off like that.
  #13   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2008, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott_dine View Post
You really ought to continue. Its a good story, but its terrible how it just cuts off like that.
Er, again, I already posted the ending already quite some time ago, as well as the epilogue. I wonder why no one seems to be able to find it?
  #14   Add to scott_dine's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2008, 06:18 PM

scott_dine is on a distinguished road
Just found it. here is a link. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8758
  #15   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2008, 10:11 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Awesome .

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size