The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to fleXodus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2003, 11:22 PM
MuscleGrowth.org

fleXodus is on a distinguished road
Highlight from the Virtual Muscle Interactive Story

Check out this hot excerpt that someone added to the Virtual Muscle Interactive Story...

Quote:
As the behemoth's fat musclecock ripped into my asshole, the searing pain triggered another growth response. As if to defend itself from attack, my body grew even larger. My legs and arms exploded with painfully rapid muscle growth. My lungs forced out a deafening scream from the pain. My assailant mistook my cries as pain from his invading thick fuck tool tearing at my asshole. He did not notice my arms swelling to gigantic proportions. He did not notice my legs thickening into hardwood trees with deep cuts and striations looking more like tree bark than human muscle.

All he paid attention to was the feeling of my hard muscular ass clamping down on his rigid cock. The hard pressure of muscle against muscle cock driving him wild with animalistic sex. He looked over at his buddy who was raping my companion. Driving his dick into the big guy with a violent force that only the bigger men in the room could muster. The sight of all that muscle getting fucked by his even bigger buddy pushed him to the edge. And he would have blown his load deep into my ass if he hadn't finally noticed. I was bigger... much bigger.

Despite not noticing my arms and legs growing into monstrous size, my rapist could not ignore my growing torso. Holding my shoulders, my thickening muscle pushed against him as my pecs, lats, and shoulders grew to match my arms and legs.

I flexed my arms so that he could see. 'Oh yeah,' I thought to myself. 'I'm the big boy in this room.'
Read the whole, continuing story here and also add your own sections.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to msclrough's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2003, 12:41 PM

msclrough is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to msclrough Send a message via Yahoo to msclrough
Thanks for the compliment. I was thinking about extending my run, but it looks like someone else has. Disappointingly short though.
  #3   Add to fleXodus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2003, 09:07 PM
MuscleGrowth.org

fleXodus is on a distinguished road
Hey msclrough,

Whoever posted that one-line chapter I'm sure wasn't serious. If you want to write that chapter and just send it to me when you're done I can place it up on there.
  #4   Add to msclrough's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2003, 12:06 PM

msclrough is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to msclrough Send a message via Yahoo to msclrough
Where to go next?

Well, I think flexodus fixed the problem with the interactive story, and it looks like someone else has joined in the creative muscle writing fun.

Now I've got a bunch of different directions to explore further. If you are not up to writing a chapter yourself, feel free to post which choice you want written next. I'll try to accomodate.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options