The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media > Before + After Transformations
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Before + After Transformations Exclusively for real-life transformation photos

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2007, 01:31 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Four years worth of muscle growth

canguro of CYOC shared this great link: Go fitness
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to thrae218's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2007, 02:14 PM

thrae218 is on a distinguished road
Mmm mm mm, good lordy. Talk about progress
  #3   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2007, 07:14 PM

MuscleMage
holy crap thats hot. Someone needs to make a movie of that or something. Month by month, you wouldn't even need to do a morph image. It could be the amazing boxer-swap animation!
  #4   Add to AngryLeek's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2007, 08:27 AM
reticent lunatic

AngryLeek has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to AngryLeek Send a message via MSN to AngryLeek Send a message via Yahoo to AngryLeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleMage
holy crap thats hot. Someone needs to make a movie of that or something. Month by month, you wouldn't even need to do a morph image. It could be the amazing boxer-swap animation!

They have - it's on his website.
  #5   Add to a5hf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2007, 09:03 AM
Ex-Jock Lookin 2 Get HUGE

a5hf is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to a5hf
Great posting. Love these transformation stories.
They all prove the SAME THING.
All it takes is passion, pride, time and technique and people can change their lives.

HIT ME UP ON HERE OR ON YAHOO, WOULD LOVE TO CONNECT WITH AS MANY OF YOU COOL GUYS AS POSSIBLE!!!
  #6   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2007, 02:52 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryLeek
They have - it's on his website.
Which would be here.

Apparently, I've linked to it before, over 3 years ago. He's gotten a long way since then.
  #7   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2007, 07:37 AM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Ugh. Some of those haha.nu comments... It's one thing not to be attracted to bigger muscles but compared to some of the guys around who truly are too huge for their own good John is still a nice, healthy size. He'll look better when he loses some fat and I think that's what is grossing out a lot of those commenters which is really sad if that's it. If someone gets big they're completely reviled UNLESS they haven't got a drop of fat.

But at least he's a man who's bodybuilding. A woman who is just working out normally, not trying to get big, who isn't completely stick skinny is considered a heffer by too many people. Even as we complain about the death-defyingly skinny models on runways and in magazines, hardly anyone recognizes that they're unhealthy until they're at death's door.

I truly wish people could understand that there are different forms of beauty in the world. Not everyone can or should fit the same mold. If the planet were full of bodybuilding men and bikini model women I'd desperately miss the fat people and the skinny people and everyone else who didn't fit the ideals we think everyone should aspire to. It's just sad.

Sorry for the rant.
  #8   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2007, 08:26 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachirobi
Ugh. Some of those haha.nu comments... It's one thing not to be attracted to bigger muscles but compared to some of the guys around who truly are too huge for their own good John is still a nice, healthy size. He'll look better when he loses some fat and I think that's what is grossing out a lot of those commenters which is really sad if that's it. If someone gets big they're completely reviled UNLESS they haven't got a drop of fat.

But at least he's a man who's bodybuilding. A woman who is just working out normally, not trying to get big, who isn't completely stick skinny is considered a heffer by too many people. Even as we complain about the death-defyingly skinny models on runways and in magazines, hardly anyone recognizes that they're unhealthy until they're at death's door.

I truly wish people could understand that there are different forms of beauty in the world. Not everyone can or should fit the same mold. If the planet were full of bodybuilding men and bikini model women I'd desperately miss the fat people and the skinny people and everyone else who didn't fit the ideals we think everyone should aspire to. It's just sad.

Sorry for the rant.
I agree, some people can't stand the idea of someone working out and still having fat on them. It seems like the person working out must must MUST not have an ounce of fat, or else they're "imperfect." *sighs*

About the model part, I also agree that people want that "perfect size and shape" or else they're fat. It's one thing to be truly huge and unhealthy, but once you get into the (in scientific terms) "normal range" of weight, then they should be happy, but they're not.

"If the planet were full of bodybuilding men and bikini model women I'd desperately miss the fat people and the skinny people and everyone else who didn't fit the ideals we think everyone should aspire to."

*shakes Yach* Snap out of it man! You're goin crazy speaking stuff like that!

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options