The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Notsure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2007, 03:58 PM

Notsure is on a distinguished road
You never know who you will meet – Part5a

Sorry this took so long to post...

For the next three years, I apprenticed under Gerwin. He taught me everything he knew about cooking and the sea. During those three years, we had gone to Africa, China, Russia, the Americas and almost every eastern European country along the cost. During my time with him, I learned to speak German fluently. I use to tease Gerwin that my German was better than his Swedish. Gerwin also gave me insight on the different ports we visited, he also taught me not to pickup some of the bad habits of the other sailors.

Every port was the same, as soon as the cargo was unloaded, most of the sailors made their way to the first bar or the first brothel they could find. Drinking and fucking their brains out until it was time to set sail again. Gerwin, was a man before his time, he had noticed that the men who partook of loose women, often complained of different illnesses. He also took it on his own to teach me, as much as he knew, which even included making love to a woman. He even introduced me to a friend of his, when we were at port in Kiel, Germany.

His friend was a woman he had known growing up; she was the daughter of the family his mother worked for, years before. Her name was Joscelin. Gerwin took me to her house one afternoon, when we had extended leave and we had three days to do what we wanted. When we arrived at her house, she was so excited to see Gerwin, she had not seen him in over 5 years. Back then you had no way of knowing if someone was still alive or not when they lived so far away, especially if they are at sea a lot. I was very taken by her beauty; her face was like an angel with porcelain white skin. Her hair was this incredible blond color that flowed mid way down her back. She was very petite, probably not even 5 feet tall.

As soon as she saw Gerwin, she ran to him and gave him a huge hug, her feet hanging in the air as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She was giggling and shouting his name as she ran to him. After a few minutes of introductions with each other, she invited us in for some tea and lunch, it was just before noon. Gerwin and Joscelin talked and laughed for hours, I was able to follow most of their conversation but they both talked so quickly. When Gerwin and I spoke German he slowed himself down a bit, so I could catch every word. I really enjoyed hearing about Gerwin growing up and how sweet his mother was.

The day flew by as they talked and reminisced, the daylight was leaving the sky quickly when Joscelin insisted we have dinner with her and spend the night. Her family’s house was huge in comparison to the one I grew up in, there were two main rooms, plus a kitchen, and three bedrooms, one on the first floor past the kitchen and two on the second. Joscelin had moved back into her family’s house after her husband, for four years, had left her. I found out that he left Joscelin because after countless failed attempts she was not able to conceive. Her husband just got up and left one day, not satisfied that his wife would not be able to carry his children. Gerwin was quick to accept her invitation; the other option was to go back to an almost empty ship. Gerwin and Joscelin enjoyed themselves immensely in the kitchen, putting together a meal that I had never seen before.

They cooked all types of German food they were fond of. The funny thing about German food, no matter how good the food tastes, almost all of it is beige in color. Gerwin had a good time pointing out to me haw to prepare the food, most of which would be impossible to cook on a ship. The whole time Joscelin kept wine on the table. In my 20 years I had have a few glasses of wine, but I have never drunk more before in my life.

After an incredible meal and 5 bottles of wine, I was so ready to go off to bed. Joscelin recommended that Gewin and I bathe before we retire for the night. That was her nice way of saying you smell of months worth of sweat and dirt from being at sea. In the back of the house there was a small room, you could call it a 17th century bathroom, in corer what looked like a large washtub. Gerwin and I filled the bottom of the tub with several large buckets of water from the pump out side, while several large pots of water heated on the stove, that was the closeted you could get to a hot bath.

Gerwin was the first to volunteer for the bath; he quickly stripped off his clothing much as I had seen him do before. I was always so fascinated on how his muscles moved under his skin. Gerwin stepped into the tub, I watched as he got goosebumps all over his body, even though the water was no longer ice cold, it was still far from what you would call warm. He sat down the best he could in the small tub.

I watched as Gerwin washed his body with a small rag, washing his face first and then his neck and shoulders. I loved the way his skin looked in the lantern light, the water and the curvatures of his muscles reflecting the light. His biceps bunched up into tight little balls as he rubbed his neck, my dick started to move and grow in my pants as I watched. He then washed his chest. Gerwin pressed the cloth hard into his skin, trying to remove all of the dirt. I could see his pecs pressing back against the pressure he was exerting, I could see them flexing under the thin skin. He then washed his abs, his hands bumping across his stomach.

I loved watching him handle his dick, as he used both hands to clean the entire length. I think he knew I enjoyed watching the little show. He mad his way down to his legs, taking time to wash the front and back of this tights. When he was leaning over I loved watching his back muscles as they changed shape as he maneuvered. Gerwin methodically washed his feet and toes, getting every little crevice. I wanted to so badly just to start rubbing his wet skin, running my fingers along the veins that ran down his arms and spread out over his forearms.

Just then Gerwin looked up at me and asked, “Can you get my back?” I just stared at him like and idiot, in a daze. Just then he let out a sharp whistle, to get my attention back to reality.

Ian, “Wa..Wa.. What?”

Gerwin, “I said, can you get my back?” As he said this he reached his arm back, holding the rag.

Ian, “OK?” I knelt down behind him in the tub, taking the rag out of his hand. My dick was rock hard and my balls were aching so badly, it had been almost two weeks since we had one of our jerk-off sessions. I had to adjust myself, pushing it to the side to become more comfortable. I started to rub his back with the cloth, not wanting to hurt him I just pushed the rag over his skin, the water making his skin slick.

Gerwin “You have to press harder, your not going to hurt me.”

I put my left hand on his shoulder and squeezed; I could feel the heat of his body pass into mine. His skin was wet and oily; it felt so smooth under my hand. With my right hand I started to rub his back harder with the cloth, I could feel the contours of his back muscles. My left hand loving feeling his thick shoulders and traps under my hands, the strands of striated muscles glistening with water. I could feel myself starting to leak precum, I had to calm myself down. Gerwin leaned forward, so I could get the lower part of his back. I could just see the bottom of his back, where his tight waist intersected with his ass. I could just see the top part of his ass crack, my nuts felt like they wanted to blow so bad.

Gerwin, “Ian, we don’t have all night. Are you done yet?”

Ian, “Oh, yeah, yeah, I am done.”

Gerwin, “Good, get the last bucket and pour it over me.”

As I grabbed the last bucket, Gerwin stood up in the tub. I reached over his head and slowly poured it over him. I watched as he ran his fingers through his hair, the water running down his head and following the curves of his shoulders and neck. He turned around so he was facing me, I watched as he rubbed his hand over his chest and stomach. The water gliding over his hard muscles as I continued to pour, it followed the valleys between his muscles as it ran down his body. Gerwin then started to rub his thick dick, I watched as it flopped around and smack into his leg. He lifted it up against his stomach, so he could rinse his large balls with his other hand. I was wishing I were doing the rubbing; my dick was a hard as a rock. At least the splashing water help to hid the spot of precum that had soaked through my pants but there was no way to miss the pole pressing against my pants.

Gerwin, “Ian hand me a towel.” As he motioned toward the bench along the wall, he stepped out of the tub and started to dry himself. Gerwin, “Go get the other pot of water off the stove, while I dry off and then you get to hop in.”

I went out to the kitchen and brought in the pot, and then brought in four buckets of fresh water. I did my best to lose my hard-on, not wanting a completely hard boner when I got undressed. When Gerwin finished drying himself, he wrapped the towel around his waist; it was so small it barely went around his waist. I loved the way his dick pushed against it. He drained the tub, which drained into the ground outside.

It was funny, no matter how many times I undressed in front of him; I still felt a little shy. I was no longer the skinny 15 year young man, I had grown taller and filled out. I pulled off my clothing, putting them in the pile next to his. I was now probably 5’10” tall and my frame had filled out with more muscle from 4 years of hard work on the ship. My muscles were now bigger than Gerwin’s and almost as defined. One of the great benefits was working in the kitchen and having the option of eating any of the leftovers. I though I had a nice set of arms, even when I was not flexing, I could see my triceps just a bit. I had one good-sized vein that ran down the front of my bicep, I really liked watching it get bigger after I moved heavy creates. My pecs were nice and thick, even though the shirts at that time, you could tell I had a nice chest.

As I stripped of my underwear, my dick was still half-hard. That too had grown, hard I was probably just shy of 9 inches and it was much thicker than before. It was no ware near Gerwin’s but still it was a good-sized dick. Gerwin was finishing pouring water in the tub as I finished undressing.

I sat down in the tub of just above freezing water, which was considered warm for the time. With the cold water I lost the last of my semi-soft wood and my balls pulled tight against my body. While I washed, Gerwin started dressing in some of the extra clothing that her husband left behind. I had to stop myself from laughing, seeing the baggy closes on him; her husband was much bigger than Gerwin. Her husband must have been close to 6 feet tall and Gerwin was probably about 5’1”. He had to roll up the pants legs several times, to keep them from dragging on the ground.

I washed as fast as I could, not wanting to keep Gerwin and Joscelin waiting. Jus then I heard Gerwin, “You not cleaning right, you are not going to get clean that way.”

Ian, “I think I know how to clean myself, I have been doing it for years”, with a slightly sarcastic tone in my voice.

Gerwin, “Look, there is still dirt here and here. You are not going to sleep in her family’s bed, dirty.” Gerwin slipped the rag out of my hand while I was washing my arm. He took the rag and rinsed it out and started washing the back of my neck. He was using what I would consider was a lot of pressure while he cleaned. Not so hard that it actually hurt but really put some muscle into it.

The way he went to work you thought he was scrubbing the deck of the ship. Although I loved feeling his hands on me, I was getting totally into feeling him touch me. I had to do my best to keep from getting hard. It felt so good when he started to wash my chest; I loved feeling his push against my chest muscles. They were thick enough that when he would push on them, that they snapped back with a thwap. Then he started to wash my stomach; I almost started to laugh because it tickled a little. I felt like I was four years old again, being washed by father but this time it felt so much better. My dick started to plump again, I just could not help it.

Gerwin continued to work his way down; to him there was nothing sexual about it. It was just to accomplish a task. To me it was, I had never had a man touch me so much, I loved feeling his skin touch mine. He continued to wash, when he got to my dick I thought I was going to totally loose it. When he grabbed his dick with my hand, I went totally hard; I just could not help it. Gerwin just smirked at me and worked his way on. I could feel his warm wet hands on my dick, which just made more blood pump into it faster. I almost really lost it when he touched my balls, even though it was with a cloth. It was a jolt of energy went though me. My dick became so painfully hard, it just pressed up tight against my stomach.

Gerwin moved his way down to my legs. I loved feeling him wash my thick leg muscles, especially when he washed my inner thigh. I never realized until then how sensitive that area was. I was hoping in that back of my head that Gerwin would want to have a masturbation session that night. If he had washed me much longer I probably would have cum with out even touching myself.

As soon as Gerwin was finished, he ordered me to stand up. My dick was sticking up hard in front of me, I just wanted him to reach out and just take it in his hand and jerk me off. Gerwin had to stand up on his toes and I have to bend down a bit so he could get the bucket over my head. I was a little pissed when I found out that Gerwin was pouring the completely cold well water over my head.

Gerwin laughed as he poured the water over me, “You can’t walk out there in front of Joscelin with a raging hard-on.”

Ian, “You could have warned me first!”

Gerwin just chuckled while he threw me a towel. I quickly dried and put on some of the clean clothes what were sitting on the bench. Her husband’s clothing fit me much better than Gerwin. I only had to fold up the pant legs once and my larger frame filled out his clothing much fuller than Gerwin.

We walked out to the front room, she was sitting there in a large chair casually sipping on some wine, “Took you guys long enough, let me show you to your rooms.”

Joscelin walked us back through the kitchen, “Ian, here is your room for the night.”

The room was small but had enough room for a bed and night table. I thanked her. Joscelin, “Good night Ian. Gerwin let me show you up to your room now.”

They closed the door behind them as they left. This was the first time in my life that I had ever slept alone, at home my brother, sister and I slept in the same room and since I had gone to sea I always slept in the same room with Gerwin. I never felt so alone, lying there. I turned down the lamp and closed my eyes. The funny thing about being at sea for so long is the feeling you get when you are on land. I felt myself rocking back and forth in bed, like I was at sea. I hated that feeling.

Just as I was about to nod off, I heard a light nock at the door. Just before the door started to open, I pulled the cover up over my naked body. Joscelin poked her head in, “It is just me, I just want to make sure you are ok.”

I turned up the lamp a little, “Thank you, I am fine. I am just not use to sleeping alone.”

Joscelin came in to the room and sat down on the bed, next to me, “I know it has to feel strange, on a ship there is always someone nearby.” She started to stroke my hair and gently trace my face with her fingertips. I closed my eyes, just enjoying the soothing touch against my skin.

Just as I was about to fall asleep when I felt something touch my lips, I quickly opened my eyes to find Joscelin kissing me. Her hand was making its way down toward my chest, her soft touch skimming down my neck. Joscelin, in a low soft voice “You have not been with a woman before.” All I could do was shake my head no.

She pushed the sheet down, off my chest. Joscelin, “You are a very handsome young man.” Her fingers traced my pecs, her nails grazing across my nipples. I had never felt anything like this. I was excited and a little scared at the same time. She slipped out of the robe she was wearing; she was completely naked, sitting next me. “You feel nice, your muscles are nice and hard.” Hearing her talk to me this way was getting me excited. Her hand traced down my abdominals, she started kissing my neck.

I closed my eyes as she worked. The only thing that I could think of was Gerwin, having him touch me the way she was. I could feel myself growing harder. I could feel her sucking my on my nipples, the pleasure was something I had never felt before. I never knew it could be such an incredible feeling. In my mind, I could feel Gerwin licking his way down my chest and further down my stomach. I then felt something that totally blew my socks off, her warm mouth slid over my penis.

Still in my mind, I was feeling Grewin as he started sucking on my dick. I could see his head moving up and down as he swallowed all of my meat. His hot tongue pressing against my rock hard dick as he moved my dick in and out of his mouth.

Joscelin, “I now need some of your help, I will guide you on what to do.” As she said this, she laid down on the small bed beside me, guiding me with her hands to roll over on top of her. She started kissing me again, her tongue probing my mouth; I could still only see Gerwin as he kissed me. His strong powerful tongue mixing with mine as our lips pressed hard against each other. She slid down below me slightly and started kissing my neck; her one hand was tracing my back muscles. With her other hand she wrapped her fingers around my dick, my dick was thick enough that she was not able to make it all the way around. She pushed my dick into her pusy. In a light voice, “Go deeper.”

I pushed my dick farther into her, a little at a time. I could hear her gasp as I started to go in to her further. Once I was all the away in, slow started to pull out and then push back in. Her tight pusy squeezing my dick, in my head I could see Gerwin standing in front me totally nude, holding his thick hard dick in his hand. He slowly started sweating. I could see his muscles glisten with sweat that covered him. Gerwin was rubbing his hand over his chest and down over his abs, he was enjoying feeling himself. With his other hand he was stroking his thick hard dick, his fingers not making it all the way around.

As I was pumping Joscelin, I had this incredible image of him in my head. As he ran his over his hard muscled chest, he started stroking his dick harder and faster. I increased the speed and force in which I was humping her. In my mind, I could see has as his dick was getting thicker; the veins on penis were getting fuller hand harder. I then started imagining his muscles were getting harder and fuller like his dick. The veins over his chest, arms and legs pumped full of blood, Gerwin leaned his head back in ecstasy as his muscles expanded.

His neck muscles became thicker cords of muscle that ran down to his shoulders, his biceps pumped larger and harder. His biceps became so full and hard; they were the size of large oranges. His chest became thicker and fuller, a deep grove ran down the middle of his chest and it kept getting deeper. The veins across his chest became thicker and fuller with blood, I could almost see them pulse with each heartbeat. His defined abs became more defined and ripped. They thickened to stacked slabs of muscle, I could see them flex as he breathed. Gerwin just stroked his dick even harder and faster, sweat was pouring off his body. His legs thickened, the split running up the front of his legs deepened. Veins spread out across his quads. His body looked like a pumped wrestler after a hard workout. He was pumping his arm up and down, making his bicep even harder and fuller. He was totally getting off on his muscles growing and so was I.

I started to ram Joscelin harder as Gerwin was stroking himself hard in my mind. His muscles expanded even further. His neck thickened with muscle, it was now the width of his head, and thick veins ran up his neck. His shoulders became wider and I could see thick striations of muscles under the paper-thin skin. His free hand ran across his hot sweaty chest, his pecks continued to thick, his nipples started to move downward under the increasing weight of the muscle. I could tell his back muscles were getting thicker, his lats started to push out past his pecs and moving his arms wider. Gerwin’s abs looked like they were going to explode from the skin, the valleys below just continued to deepen. His intercostals looked like thick cables running down toward his crotch. His dick was now the thickness of a beer can, the skin looked so thin it was almost translucent. The veins thickened and multiplied as his dick grew. Huge volumes of precum were oozing from his penis, which he spread over himself. His dick started to slowly lengthen with each stroke. His balls were swelling with cum as he pumped. His arm musles were flexed to the max as he increased the pressure on his dick, stroking harder and faster. Gerwin’s biceps kept up with the rest of his body, I could see a split develop down the front of his biceps. They were getting thicker and more defined, about the size of a softball. His legs were now so thick he had to move his legs apart to accommodate all the muscle. His quads became thicker, they formed a teardrop shape over his knees, they became wider and fuller.

I could feel my dick thickening in Joselin, her pusy was getting tighter which just added to my pleasure. Gerwin started to moan with pleasure as he touched himself and as his muscles expanded. His muscles just kept getting thicker; he started to roar with pleasure, as he pumped even hard and faster. The sweat was running down the valleys in his thick muscle. I just pounded her even harder as his intensity increased. Gerwin started to look like what today would be a junior bodybuilder. He muscles were ultra pumped and ripped; he just continued to scream with pleasure.

Gerwin whole body tensed up all at once, it looked like the muscles were going to rip from the bone they flexed so hard. Just then huge ropes of cum ejected from his dick. I could not hold myself back any longer and I started to blow huge loads of cum into Joscelin. Gerwin just continued to roar and pump his huge dick, it just keep cumming. I kept pounding Joselin full of cum, crushing my hips into her pelvis, it felt like it would never end.

I continued to orgasm, shooting cum in to her for 3 or 4 minutes. After I was done, I slumped down on top of Joselin, my body totally exhausted and spent; I had nothing else to give. My ears were ringing still from her screams of pleasure. Joselin ran her fingers though my sweat soaked hair and gave me a loving kiss on my cheek. I think I was more drained than she was; I fell asleep next to her, in her arms.

I slept though the entire night, when I awoke the next morning Joselin was gone. I assumed that some time in the middle of the night she had snuck back to her room. I could hear clanking and noises coming from the kitchen. I decided I should get up and see what was going on. I had to peal the dried sweat soaked sheets from my body, I put on the clothes that I had worn after the bath the night before.

When I walked out in to the kitchen, Gerwin and Joselin were busy cooking, making breakfast. It was funny, they both turned in unison, from what they were doing and wished me a good morning. Joselin, with a wink said, “I hoped you slept OK?” I could not help but agree.

I felt a little awkward with both Joselin and Gerwin, they both went about cooking and joking with each other like nothing had happened. I knew he had to have heard Joselin screaming the night before; hell people two houses down had to have heard her. We sat down to a great breakfast before we had to head back to the ship. As we left both thanked Joselin and gave her a hug. As she hugged me, she said I was always welcome to come back and visit.

On the walk back to the ship, we walked quietly along the street. Gerwin was first to break the uneasy silence, “Well, I heard you had a good time last night, well I think both of you had a good time last night.”, as he said with a slight grin.

My face turned five shades of red from embarrassment; I did not know what to really say.

Gerwin, “Now you know what I dream about when we masturbate.”

Ian, “Yeah, that was an incredible experience”, I did not dare to tell him that all I could think about was him.

Things on the ship returned to normal. We sailed together two more times before I found out that Gerwin was being re-assigned to another ship and that my apprentice ship was over and I was to be the cook. When Gerwin left me, it was the second most difficult time in my life and this time I did not dare to cry. It would be several years later until I saw him again. I think it was just as hard for Gewin to leave as it was for me.

I continued to serve under Captain Gustavsson for another 9 years, when I met Marcus.

I had just turned 29, we returned to our homeport, near my house. We were all informed that we would have the benefit of an extended leave; the ship was going to be re-outfitted with new riggings sails and other modifications. I took this opportunity to return home to visit my family; I was able to borrow a horse from the harbormaster made the long trip home.

I had been home only three other occasions, each time it was awkward. I knew I grew up there but I no longer belonged there. Each time it was a shock for me on how much things had changed. This time upon my return, it had been 5 years since I had visited, I learned that my sister, Elin, that had married several years before had moved to a neighboring town with her husband. Axel, my bother, had just gotten married and he and his new wife were living with my mother, while they were building a new house on the other side of our family farm. My uncle had moved out two years before, when my brother was able to run the farm by himself.

Returning home was just as difficult as leaving, my mother would cry for hours after I returned and would cry for hours before I was to leave. I don’t think she ever forgave herself for letting her brother send me off to sea. I always had to sooth her soul for what had to be done. Also each time I visited home she always had a gift for me. The last present she gave was that portable desk, over in the corner. She would take a little money from each payment she received from my service with the company. When I left home, each time it got a little easier but I always missed my family.

When I returned to the ship, a few days later, the maintenance had almost been completed. Workmen were still busily finishing up some last minute items. When I boarded the ship, I was taken back by some of the strange changes they had made. Near one of the stern hatches, a large wooden crate was constructed, with a hatch near the bottom that could be closed. In front of the crate a large pen was constructed. The only thing I could think was what in the hell are they building. When I got down below to the galley, the stove had been replaced. The new one was huge compared to the old one, it now had two places for pots to be secured and something the old one did not have as a small oven.

The captain greeted me while I was moving some of the supplies back, which had been moved during the installation of the new stove. Gustavsson, “How do you like the new stove?”

Ian, “Its much larger than the old one sir, it should make things easier for me. I have a question though, what are they building on the deck?”

Gustavsson, “Oh.. That thing, I was ordered to approve its construction. You are going to laugh when you hear what it is. It is a chicken coop.”

Ian, “A chicken coop? Why would someone want to build that on a ship?”

Gustavsson, “I have no idea but I have been ordered to have it constructed for our patron of our next 3 charters. He has had several strange requests but our dear owner, has seen it in his heart to approve all his requests for the right sum of money. You will be glad to hear though, that I completely refused his request for bringing on pigs. I had to provide him with dozens of examples of how it could impact the safety of the ship.”

Ian, “Well, at least I have had some experience with chickens, growing up on a farm.”

Gustavsson, “Well, I know I had a good reason for keeping you around. There will probably be 20 or more chickens.”, with a smile on his face. “I also have to tell you there are several other requirements that have been requested, most of which will affect you.”
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options