The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Notsure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2007, 05:39 PM

Notsure is on a distinguished road
You never know who you will meet – Part5b

Part 5 was too long to post as one secion..

Please let me know what you think....

The captain went over a long list of items that would be required for our guest. The small storage room across from the galley would be made into the private quarters for the guest. He would receive the same complements that captain would receive, which meant that I would cook meals specifically per our gests requirements and I would also have the joy of servicing the chamber pot. I was hopping that he would be as considerate as the captain was when he used it.

Very little cargo was brought on board other than food. I was surprised by the quantities and varieties. There was so much food, that several of the other crewmembers that typically would not assist me with loading supplies, had to help out. According to the captain most of it was per the request of our guest and due to the fact that we were going to the Americas, the southern continent. A new helmsman was transferred from another ship for this trip, which was experienced in the trade routes to the Americas.

We were just finishing up on the last few crates of food, when I noticed someone walking up the main loading planks directly in front of the captain. He was tall, back then any one over 5’10” was tall. He had to be at least 6’2”, today that would be like seeing someone over 7’5”. The man was wearing a large coat, I could only tell that he was big and heavy the way the planks bounced when he walked up them. His skin was dark, like I had seen when we had gone to Italy or Greece, with his thick black hair pulled back in a short ponytail. I watched in curiosity as he introduced himself to the captain. The captain looked tiny next to him not only in height but also in width, his shoulders were almost twice as wide as the captains. After a few minutes, Gustavsson started pointing over in my direction, that is when I realized I was gawking at them. I quickly started acting busy as they started to walk to me. After a few seconds later, Captain Gustavsson tapped me on my shoulder as I was pretending to finish sorting out so of the cargo that was to be taken below deck

I looked up in the direction of the captain and the stranger standing beside him. Words don’t do justice to what I saw standing next to my captain. If I could have become any whiter than I already was, I would have. He was almost a foot taller than I was. His hair was jet black, pulled back tight against his head. His face was so incredible looking, if you ever heard the term classic good looks, this man defined it. His face looked powerful and beautiful at the same time, strong nose, forehead, cheekbones and a square jaw. His skin was a deep brown color, with the smoothest complexion; it would make most male models look like a 14 year old with acne in comparison. I was in awe in just the muscle I could see in his face; his jaw muscles were even thick. The only other detail that I could see that was not obscured by his coat was part of his neck. God, his neck had to be as thick as my thighs and probably had more muscle than my legs at the time, as he looked around I could see the thick cords of muscles flexing under the skin.

Gustavsson, directing his comment to the stranger, “I would like to introduce you to Ian, he is the ship’s cook and will be seeing to any needs you have…. Ian, I would like to introduce you to Marcus Hadrian, he has charted our vessel for the next few voyages. If there is anything that you can not fulfill his needs, you need to let me know.”

Ian, “I understand sir. It is an honor to meet you Mr. Hadrian.” As I said this I extend my hand, Marcus reciprocated. When our hands met, I was shocked. His hand engulfed my hand, I felt like I was 6 or 7 and grabbing my father’s hand. Marcus gave me a firm handshake but it was not so strong that it hurt me but I could tell that he had some major power behind it if he wanted to. My fingers could not even attempt to make a dent in the muscle on the side of his hand. Then the most increasable thing happened he spoke, if his stature was not imposing, his voice was just as impressive.

Marcus, in a deep, even sultry voice, with just a slight accent but otherwise perfect Swedish said “Nice to met you to Ian. From what I have been told by your captain, that you are a very accomplish cook.” As he was talking, I looked up into his eyes; they were large almond shaped eyes surrounded by thick black lashes. The colors of his eyes were the deepest brown I had ever seen, they were so dark it was hard to tell where his pupils and iris intersected. They just had a look about them, like a dark tunnel that went on forever. Just from looking at his face, he looked to be in his mid twenties. His skin was so smooth, it looked as if he had not shaved a day in his life.

Then Marcus looked directly into my eyes, while I was staring at his. I had the strangest feeling of my lifetime, run though my veins. Kevin, I am sure you know that feeling. This feeling made me a little uneasy but for some strange reason I knew not to be afraid, it was so intimate. I almost started to get hard, just from his look.

As Ian was telling me this story, I remember how I felt when the first time our eyes meet in the bar.

It felt like Marcus and I had been standing there for hours but when in reality it had only been seconds. My captain broke the silence when he ordered some of the crew, which was just watching this huge man talking with us, to bring up Marcus’s cargo and personal items. Gustavsson then ordered me to take our guest below deck and show him to his quarters.

Marcus followed me toward the main hatch. It was so strange, even though I knew he was following me, it felt like he was inside me. When we got to the hatch I gestured for him to enter first. I was trying to figure out how such a large man was going to make it though the hatch, I though we were going to have to take him though one of the cargo hatches. Marcus looked like he had encountered this situation before, with both hand he grab either side of the hatch and then both feet though first, which allowed him to go down a step below deck. He then twisted his huge frame sideways, which made him just barely narrow enough to get his shoulders though. As he finished going down, he leaned back just a bit so his head cleared the hatch.

I followed Marcus down the short narrow hallway; his shoulders took up the entire width. At the end of the hall there was an intersection; Marcus not knowing which way to go, he stood to the side of hallway and looked back toward me. From that point it was probably best that I led the rest of the way. Even though Marcus had back pressed to the wall, it left very little room for me to get by.

As I pressed my way by Marcus, he did his best to suck in his chest. As I started to shimmy past Marcus, I could feel his hard body against mine though his coat. Because of his height, almost my whole face as buried into his chest. I could not even begin to imagine what he must have looked like under that coat. Just the thought of his body and feeling the heat pour into my body sent my dick rock hard in the matter of seconds. One thing else I noticed when being pressed up against him, was how he smelled. He did not have the typical B.O. that most people had back then. His body had a very deep musky smell with just a touch of unusual sweetness about it. God, the first time I smelled him I though I was going to pass out. The incredible sent just overwhelmed my senses.

My dick was so painful hard, I though I was going to bust a nut if I did not blow my load soon.

Marcus, in a deep low voice, “Are you OK?” He looked down with a little smirk on his face.

I had no idea how long we had been standing like that, with our bodies pressed up against each other. I napped back to reality, “Oh.. Oh.. I am fine.” I continued to slowly push my way past him; I hated to leave that sensation. I could feel the mounds underneath his clothing, they was so hard it had to be muscle.

On the other side of Marcus, I popped out into the hall. I could breath easier, not having this mountain pressed up against me but I loved that feeling on top of me. I started to walk down the left hallway when I realized my boner was impeding my gate. I could not just adjust myself in front of a complete stranger so I had to take smaller steps, I must have looked like a moron.

When we got to the converted storage room, which was now his quarters, I opened the door and went in. I walked over and turned up the lantern, when I turned back from the door I got to watch Marcus walk though. He had to bend down and rotate his chest and shoulders sideways so he could pass though the door.

Marcus looked around the room, like the rest of the ship it was very sparse. To one side of the room there was large bed; it had to have been double the width of my bunk. At the foot of the bed was a trunk and on the other wall a small table. I just could not help but stare at him; he would make the largest man on this ship feel small. He still had to bend his head down, in order not to hit it on the ceiling.

Marcus, “Ian, could you get me a cup of water and something to eat? I just need something to take the edge of my hunger until morning.”

I just shook my head yes and then limped my way across the hall to the galley, I was still in a daze as I walked. It was I was on autopilot as I got the food ready. I cut a few slices of bread, cut a large slab of cheese, and cut off a large peace of sausage.

When I walked back to the room Marcus was giving some instructions to one of my shipmates on where to set his things. I had to wait a minute for the mate to leave the room before I could enter. The room was small but with Marcus in there it was only enough room for one other person to move around in there comfortably. Marcus smiled and wave for me to enter. I walked over to the small table and set down the food and utensils.

Marcus, “Oh, that feels good to get this coat off.” I could hear him flop it down on the bed, it must have weighted thirty pounds. When I turned around I got the shock of a lifetime.

Marcus was standing near the bed as he organized his things. Only one word could describe it, huge. He was just huge. He was wearing a long sleeve white shirt. It was to tight on him; it looked like it was painted on. Even though the material was thick, I could see how it wrapped around his thick muscles. I thought every time he moved the shirt was just going to split open. His shirt would have looked like a tent on me. From the front I could see his huge pectorals, they were two thick slabs of meat that pushed out past his chin. I could see only the very top of his chest but I was able to see the start of a deep crevice, where the top of his pecs met. Just above that was his neck, with out his coat on I got a much better view. Big thick cords of muscle could be seen under the skin, with thick veins snaking their way up to his head. On either side, his traps arched their way down to his shoulders. They were insanely thick; I wondered how he could turn his head. His traps joined his neck to shoulders, they were almost the size of my head they were so big. I could see the ripples of muscles though the tight shirt. His arms looked like two over packed sausages, crammed into the shirt. Every time he bent his arm, I thought the head of his bicep was going to tare through his shirt. In my mind was imagining what his arms would look like underneath the tight material. One of his arms looked like they had more muscle than both my legs combined. His shirt was tucked in his pants, which just extenuated how thin his waist compared to his chest. It was not much thicker than my own. Luckily back then everything you wore was custom made, because his thighs and the budge just above them were immense. I could see as the material stretch across the two head of the quadriceps. His package was actuated buy the way his thighs pulled the material tight and pushed it forward, his pants created a hammock to hold his equipment.

Marcus, “Thank you for the food. What time is breakfast tomorrow?”

As Marcus talked, I became self-aware on what had happened. I could feel the hot liquid of my cum start to run down my leg. That was when I realized I had just shot my load in my pants with out even touching myself. I started to panic, I could feel my face turn beet red. Knew that he had to have noticed but he acted like he did not notice. I tried to move my hands slowly over big wet patch that had formed on my pants. “B..b..breakfast is typically at 5:00am. Wa..What time is good for you?”

Marcus, “5 is fine. Thank you again for your help. I hope you have a good night.”

Ian, “Thank you sir. If you need anything I am just across the hall.” As the words were leaving my mouth I was working my way of the room. As I closed the door behind me, I could not believe what just happened.

Sitting in bed that night I could not sleep, I could not get the images of Marcus out of my head. I set up in bed and leaned my back up against the hull of the ship, just as I would do with Gerwin. I pulled my half hard dick out of my underwear, leaned my head back, shut my eyes and just started stroking my dick.

In my mind, Marcus was standing in front of me. He was wearing the clothing I had seen him in earlier. Marcus started flexing his arms one at a time; I could see his muscle budge under his shirt and pull the material tight. As he continued to pump his arms, the shirt just kept getting tighter and tighter. I could see his biceps swelling thicker. His arms were so thick now that even when he was not flexing them, the material was skintight. He started pumping his arms harder; I could see the sweat start to roll of his forehead. As he continued to work, I could hear the fabric of his shirt start to give. At first it was just few light popping sound each time he flexed. His shirt was quickly becoming soaked with sweat; the material was starting to cling to his skin. As the material soaked up the sweat it was becoming more translucent. I could see the faint shadow of his dark skin. The material was now plastered to his skin; I could see the valleys between his muscles. Just then I hear a loud rip, Marcus had this devilish smile on his face. I could see the peak of his bicep as it poked though his sleeve. Then a second rip as his other arm worked its way though.

I just started jacking my dick harder and harder as Marcus pumped his muscles. Marcus flexed his arms a few more times, which just continued the rip that was running down his arms. I was so close to loosing it, just then Marcus did a most muscular type pose and roared at the top of his lugs as his shirtsleeves lost their battle. I pushed my head hard back against the hull as I started to orgasm. I shot load after load into the air, my whole body spasmed so hard it was almost painful.

The next morning I woke up, covered in my dry cum. It was just after 4am, I had to hurry and clean up and setup for breakfast. I wiped myself down and got dressed. Before I started the stove I opened the door for the galley, when the stove is fired up it can get hot in the room. I ran down the hall way while the stove heated up to get a sack of oats, those sacks had to at least weigh 40 or 50 pounds which with two hands I don’t have any problem carrying. I locked the largest pot into place on the stove and partially filled it up with water and added some salt and waited for the water to heat up a bit before I added the oats. For Marcus’s special requirements I pulled out the largest pan that was delivered with the new stove and locked it into place.

When I bent down to get some fat from one of the containers for the pan, I had a strange feeling that I was being watched. Just then I heard a knock at the door; I swung my head up to see who it was. In the doorframe I could only see a huge form that filled it completely.

Marcus, “Good morning Ian, I see that you have already started on breakfast. Would you mind if I assisted?”

Ian, “Sure, Sure come one it.”

Marcus squeezed his way though the door, it was almost comical seeing something so large maneuvering its way though. Once he was in the room, he stood up as much as he could. Man, he looked even bigger than the night before. The room felt 10 degrees hotter in just a few seconds. He had a cute boyish look about him, his hair was a little tussled and he still had a sleepy look on his face. He was wearing a shirt with the sleeves removed, it also look like it was one size too small. His traps were pushing his shirt collar to their limit, his chest had the fabric pulled so tight I though the top three buttons were going to shoot off any second. I could see the sides of his pecs as they forced the shirt outward and then back toward his thick lats. Fir the first time I got a full view of his arms, I had never seen or even imagined something so increasable. His arms would have made today’s top pro bodybuilders envious. Underneath his dark olive skin I could see each of the muscles that made up his shoulders, the striations of his deltoid muscle were visible even when he was not flexing. Even with his arms hanging to his sides, his bicep muscles were thicker than my hamstrings on the back of my legs. Just toward the back of his arm, I could see where his triceps flared out making his arms look so incredibly thick. Down the middle of each bicep there was a thick vein, easily the size of a thick marker. From this one huge vein, I could see smaller veins split off and snake down his arm. His forearms were bigger than my calves, thick cords of muscles running down toward his wrists. I had to think of every sad moment I could think just to keep for having a reoccurrence of the night before.

Marcus, “So what can I help with.”

Ian, “Well, you can help with the oats.” I pointed toward the large sack sitting against some crates.

Marcus reached down with right hand and grabbed the sack as easy as you would pickup a lunch bag. As he lifted the bag up, I could see his bicep muscle thicken as it contracted. The only muscles I had ever seen that large before was on a bull, the peak of his bicep looked like it was going to split his skin wide open.

I was loosing the battle to my dick; it was getting harder with each heartbeat. I really started to sweat; my shirt was starting to stick to my chest and arms.

Marcus, “How much do you want to pour in?”

Ian, “Yo..You can fill the pot about halfway.”

Marcus with a smile on his face, “May want to add a little extra, I tend to be a big eater.”

With Marcus’s free hand he tore the top of the sack as easy as most people would tare a piece of paper. While Marcus was pouring in the oats, I got the most magnificent view of his back. Even under the shirt it looked like a topographical map of a mountain range. As Marcus reached up to pour the oats in the pot, I could see his back muscles explode into fantastic detail. His lats were so wide; it was like looking at a wall of flesh. The shirt rode up to reveal his lower back; I could see the raw dark skin of his lower back, the striated muscles looked like the bottom of a Christmas tree. Just then, I could hear his shirt rip. I was so close to cumming in my pants when I heard it.

Marcus turned his head toward me, with a smile on his face, "I think I have completely out grown this shirt now."

I must have looked like a deer in headlights; my face was flushed with blood. My dick was rock hard, aching against my pants.

Marcus, "Now for some eggs."

I grabbed one of the small crates, packed with hay and eggs nestled in the packing. I was so nervous having him so close to me, I was shaking as I tried to break the eggs into the pan. The first one, only about half of it made it in, the second one a huge chunk of shell fell in. I hade successfully cracked open hundreds if not a thousand eggs in the years of cooking but now I must have looked like and idiot.

Marcus, “Let me give you a hand with those.”

Marcus walked up behind me. I could feel as his hard heavy pecs rested on my shoulders, I could smell his incredible sent as it filled my nose. With his right hand, he reached around me and cracked open the egg like a pro. I watched in fascination as the muscles of his forearm danced under his skin. He reached around my other side with his left hand and started to stir the eggs as he added more in. His entire frame surrounded me, I had never felt so safe, comfortable and turned on in my entire life with his huge thick arms pressing into my body. I closed my eyes as I rested my head against his thick hard chest. I could feel and smell his sweat breath roll across my face. I could feel his pecs move under his clothing as he cooked.

After a few minutes, Marcus surprised me when I felt his lips brush against my left ear. In a soft deep voice, “Ian, are you OK?” I could feel the heat of his lips against my skin and his hot breath flow into my ear. As he said this, Marcus put his hand across my chest and pressed my body into his. That was when I totally lost it, my whole body jerked as every muscle in my body spasmed as hard as a rock and my dick just started uncontrolled shooting huge loads of cum into my pants. I must have orgasmed for 4 or 5 minutes when I finally snapped out of it.

Marcus’s strong hand was still against my sweat soaked chest, “I often have that affect on people. Why don’t you get a fresh change of clothing while I finish this up.” Marcus gave me a little squeeze as he said this, I did not want him to let go. After a few moments, Marcus uncured his arm from around me. I felt so weak in the knees I though I was going to fall when Marcus grabbed my arm and help to stable me.

I walked over and closed the door of the galley and walked back toward my bunk. I was still a little shaken by the whole event that had just happened when I realized that I was now half naked in front of Marcus. All of a sudden, I could feel his eyes one me. When I turned my head to look, Marcus was busy at the stove emptying the pan of eggs into a large bowl. I quickly slid into a change of clothing and walked back over to Marcus.

Marcus, “Well, the eggs are done and the oats will be done it about 5 minutes. I hope you don’t mind if I go back to my room and eat the eggs before they get cold, I am starving.”

I all I could do is shake my head, still trying to regain my composure.

Marcus grabbed the large bowl, of a dozen plus of cooked eggs and opened the door to the galley, “I do have to say, you have a very nice body.”

I must have turned 50 shades of red in just a few seconds. Marcus made his way across the hall to his room. I could see his huge body sit down at the small table in front of the door to eat his eggs. When the oats were done cooking, I grabbed the largest mixing bowl I had and filled it up. It would have been enough for 15 to 20 hungry men and I walked it across the hall to where Marcus was sitting.

Marcus looked up with a smile, “Just in time, I hope you will same me some extra for a snack later on.”

I set the large bowl down on his table, “I will see what I can do, if I run out I can always make more.”

Marcus, “If you need help just let me know, I love working in the kitchen”

A shiver ran though my body, my dick started to harden again just thinking about it. “Sure, you are always welcome to help out. I have to finish up the morning chores.” The oth

er crewmembers made their way to galley for their breakfast, while I tend to our other guests. I hand to go up and feed our nervous chickens. I did not know how they were going to hold up, I know chickens when they are nervous they don’t lay eggs. Luckily we had calm seas and after a few weeks most of the chickens had adapted and started to lay eggs. Captain Gustavsson thought it was funny that the chickens got their sea legs faster than I had. A few of the chickens that start laying, soon became a snack for Marcus.

After about 2 months at sea, well on our way to the Americas, I was just finishing up my morning chores. It had been a rough morning; the sea had been rolling the ship back and forth with much more force than typical. The crew got a cold meal that day; it was just a little to rough. Luckily for Marcus, I was able to cook him up some eggs (two dozen of them) when the sea had calmed down for a while. I always left the favorite item for last, emptying of the chamber pots, I usually did the captains first since he was on deck first thing in the morning. Marcus did the same thing every morning after eating, he would set his dishes out side his door and then go up on deck for an hour or more of what he called meditation, followed by extensive starching, which I loved to watch, and then a morning run. We all though that was odd that someone would run for fun or enjoyment, Marcus would do dozens upon dozens of laps around the deck. It would make me feel sick just watching him run in circles, it was also an odd sensation that when he would run buy me I could feel the whole deck bounce under his weight. Marcus also said that he did not have any issues with me entering his room when he was not there, so I could complete my tasks.

In the last couple of weeks I have been able to manage my feelings better with Marcus around. I was very proud of myself that even when we were talking about our various travels, I had been able to keep myself from sprouting a full-fledged hard-on.

When I walked by Marcus’s room I noticed he had placed his dishes to the side of his door as he had always done every morning before going above deck, I went into his room, just as I had done for the last two months, to empty the chamber pot. I was totally shocked when I had entered the room that Marcus had not followed his usual routine, he was still in the room. That was not what was shocking, Marcus was standing in the middle of the room with his back to me, he was, he was almost totally naked. I could not believe what I was seeing there standing there in front of me, he would have made a Greek god envious. His dark skink wrapped around every tight curve of muscle, like it was about to split open from the pressure underneath. His trapezius muscles were like two thick ramps of muscles flanking the side of his neck that flowed down to his incredibility wide shoulders. His thick lats pushed his arms out to his side, his back muscles rolled underneath his skin. His lats pointed their way down to his extraordinarily thin waist. His ass, although was it covered by his underwear was two amazing globes of muscle that fought for space under the tight fabric. His legs were like something I had never seen before, one of his thighs had to had more muscle that you could find on a whole well muscled man. Most guys would have fought to have their whole thigh as big as just his hamstring. Even from the back I could see the sides of his extremely thick quads. Even from where I was standing I could see a network of veins run across the muscles of his legs. His calf muscles were so ripped and striated that just standing there relaxed, I could see the deep split that ran down the center of the muscle. The were so thick it looked so thick and heavy it looked like it was about to just snap from the bone.

I had to only been standing there for a split second when Marcus noticed my presence. Marcus, “Well this is not a show for the whole crew, so if you are coming in just get it over with.”

It was like I was frozen in place and my mouth was glued shut. Marcus turned toward me; I could see his bulk of muscle walk toward me. His watched as his pecs bounced as he moved. The top set of his abs were almost totally covered by the huge shelf of meat. His abs were like nothing I had seen before, they looked like rocks stacked on top of each other. I almost swallowed my tongue when I saw the huge sausage that snacked its way though his shorts. The leg openings of his underwear were so tight that it was probably the only thing that kept it from running down his leg. I watched in amazement as his quads flexed and snap to form a rock hard mound of muscle as he walked. I tried to talk but I could barely breath at that point, I though I like I was about to pass out. All of the blood was draining out of my head; it was racing toward my groin.

Marcus reached pass me, to close the door as I stood there like a statue. I could smell his magnificent sent rolled across my body as his thick arm pushed the door closed. Marcus wrapped his right arm around my torso and pulled me away from the path of the door, as it closed. I could feel his hot skin through my shirt, his chest pressing into me.

Marcus, pointing at the pile of clothes on the floor, “I had to change into some new cloths, when that last big wave hit I lost half my eggs down the front of me. I hope you would not mind if you could make something for me a little later?”

All I could do was nod my head yes and agree with him.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to AznMusclBro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2007, 10:35 PM

AznMusclBro is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to AznMusclBro
nice... now we're getting the idea of what happened in the past.. thanks for this installment! i hope you'll continue the next chapters sooon.. im a big fan of this story!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options