The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2007, 12:44 PM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
Warrior - Ch. 3

You can read parts 1 and 2 in my section at O's site.

------------

?Travis! I?m here!?

Travis scrambled, all arms and legs, out of his Dad?s closet and over his bed, diving out of Gary?s bedroom into his own right before Gary came around the corner.

?Trav??

Travis opened his mouth and quickly shut it. What if his voice was different?

?Travis? You in there??

The door to his room started to open. Travis looked around frantically and slid behind it.

?Everything okay??

It was now or never. ?Yeah, yeah?I?m in here.?

The voice was different, alright. It was deeper ? a lot deeper ? the voice of a high schooler, or college student, not a thirteen-year-old. It had a slight bass rumble and, most notably, no stutter.

The door swung open. ?Why does your voice sound so weird, Trav? Why do you??

?NO! No no no no, go away, go away!? Travis scrambled to get under his sheets, but Gary was already in.

As soon as Gary saw Travis, he was wondering why he?d thought that his son?s voice sounded strange. There was his Travis, on the cusp of attaining his manhood, with the slight facial fuzz and the developing physique. Thank God he?d started to outgrow all of that baby fat. And my, he was getting so tall!

?What?s the problem, Trav??

?Get away from me! Something?s wrong with me, I don?t want to hurt you!?

?What are you talking about??

?Mmmmmrrrrgh!? Travis whipped his head back and grit his teeth, racked with another shot of pain.

?Travis! What is wrong??

?I?m changing?I?m changing into someone new. I?m so much?bigger than I used to be! Look at me! Don?t you see??

He stood up and saw that he?d grown again. He was taller than his Dad, even as he was barefoot and Gary wore shoes. He was probably about six-three now.

?Trav, you honestly look normal to me.?

?But I CAN?T! I just grew like eight inches or something! And my arms, and my chest?they?re bigger, they?re longer?I just?? He trailed off, staring at his newly svelte physique. His fat had diminished so much that his muscle were starting to show, outlined underneath his skin, small but significant.

?Do you have a fever or something? What is WRONG with you??

?I just?I just?noooo??

He saw his hands, and the veins in them, the skin was golden and smooth, flawless.

?Travis?Travis?Trav, c?mon, kid??

He passed out.

---------

Several hours later, Travis? eyes fluttered open. The room was still hazy, spinning around. He felt so sick, and yet he?d never felt so alive, either.

He had a boner so big that it hurt. He knew that his penis had grown into a full-blown cock, and he wanted to whack off. He wrapped his hand around his cock ? god, it was huge ? and pumped and pumped. The jizz running down his shaft was hot, and he started to become more aware of his surroundings.

The stretching noise was still going on, but his pain was overridden by the euphoria of his boner. ?Ohhhh, fuuuuck??

He came and came, then rested until he was flaccid again. He could feel that, limp, his dick was longer than the length of his palm, and he had huge hands. Probably about seven inches limp, he estimated.

?Dad??

He still wasn?t used to that deep voice. It was lower than his Dad?s, and it had a resonance that was a little hard to control ? a lot of the times, he just wanted to bellow at the top of his lungs.

?DAAAAAD??

No answer. Gary must have had another meeting.

Travis rolled out from under the sheets. He needed a shower. He could tell he?d been cumming since he got into bed ? his whole body felt hot and sticky. Gross.

He didn?t care about clothes right now, since he was home alone. He walked, stark naked, down the hall and into the bathroom.

The bathroom door had always been low, but when he bumped his head on it, he knew he?d gotten bigger. Crouching and going into the bathroom, he looked at his reflection and started crying.

Travis? changes were so pronounced now that there was no way he was able to see the fat kid from the day previous. His thick brown hair had grown longer and shaggier, hanging in strands around his face. The slight fuzz around his mouth had darkened and stiffened into actual beard growth. His face had masculinized ? his forehead was bigger and completely flat, sloping down into a smooth nose and chiseled cheeks. He looked much older and more handsome, and nothing like the rest of his family.

His shoulders were still sloped, but had become more squared. His whole body was still undefined, but still more muscular than it had ever been. He could feel the veins and muscles wriggling and trying to grow underneath that skin ? it didn?t feel like his skin, this new gold sheath that he was contained in.

The tears rolled down his cheeks and were absorbed by his whiskers, and he walked to the kitchen to measure himself.

It took a few tries, but finally, the tape measure read six-five. He never had dreamt that he?d be that tall. Never in a million years. It didn?t matter that he was naked, because none of his clothes would fit anyway.

He looked at his hand, but all trace of the mercury was completely gone, absorbed. But as he watched, his hand started to get?bigger. The fingers grew even longer, the palm wider and more muscled. The veins bulged more.

?No. Stop.?

He could feel his whole body growing. His muscles were stimulated and bulging. He felt his pectoral muscles pumping up and out, and he knew he was getting big. Well, he was already big. He was getting huge, becoming a god.

?Stop it. Pleeeeeeease.?

He was cumming again, on the floor. His body fat was at zero ? every striation, every muscle, every peak and valley, every vein, was visible.

The doorbell rang.

?Nnnnngh?? He strained and scrambled, running and grabbing a towel, trying to control his movements as his body transformed and his face changed.

He wrapped the towel around his waist, doing nothing to hide the huge bulge in between his tree-trunk legs. He could feel the towel slowly tightening around him as his waist and legs gradually grew.

He opened the door.

?Hey, Kore...?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2007, 03:05 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardvark2
You can read parts 1 and 2 in my section at O's site.
I just uploaded this amazing chapter right there all in one easy-to-access page.
  #3   Add to magusfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2007, 08:37 AM

magusfan is on a distinguished road
Great stuff. Eagerly awaiting part four!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options