The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2007, 10:25 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Kyouta ch 4

"Densifying process complete." said the second.
"My, that was slow compared to some others." said the first.
"Isn't Reeds bringing him here today?" asked the third.
"Yes, yes he is. We should make sure to meet him, just to see how he's been doing. With our own eyes." replied the second.

-----

"Wow, I can't believe we can actually see your lab Dr. Reeds." said Kyouta excitedly.
"Well it's not just my lab, it's the entire team." said Dr. Reeds "Also Kyouta, you've stopped calling me 'sir' all the time." Both just smiled at his joke.

Although Kyouta was allowed to visit the lab, it had to be in secret since the government did not want anyone to find out where it was. So in a rather cliche` manner, Dr. Reeds had gotten a white van and blindfolded Kyouta when he entered so that no one would know where the lab was.

After about two hours (or so Kyouta guessed) the van seemed to pull into a parking lot and stop. He wasn't allowed however to remove the blindfold until they were both inside.

"Ah, Dr. Reeds, how are you?" asked someone Kyouta didn't know.
"Fine, fine, I've brought Kyouta with me." replied Dr. Reeds. "You can remove it now Kyouta." As Kyouta removed the blindfold, he saw white, lots and lots of white. That is until his eyes adjusted to the lights inside the massive lab. "Kyouta, there's three people here who you may want to meet since they were the ones who suggested the enhanced serum to give you."

"I'm Dr.McBride." said the first
"Dr. Phenx the 2nd." said the second shaking Kyouta's hand.
"And I'm Dr. Aiuch." said the third.
"Nice to meet you, and thanks for everything." replied Kyouta, his eyes slightly tearing up.
"Well enough standing around, shall we begin?" said Dr. Phenx.

"You see Kyouta, we only wish the best for the world, and unfortunately that requires a lot of secrecy sometimes. The world is very unstable currently, so the government can't just let us go growing people left and right, what if someone came to the U.S. to find out how they got that way? If someone realized how they could "grow" the perfect army, that would be catastrophic in the balance of power." Dr. McBride explained.
"But we want peace, how could your serum allow them to break it?" asked Kyouta.
"Allow me to put it this way. Say you lived in one of those countries that would want our serum. You knew what it could do, but had no way of making it yourself. Wouldn't you strive to use any resource you had to get it? You would, anyone would. The sad thing about war is...it brings out the true nature of people. That's why we must keep it secret." Dr. McBride continued.
"But why all the soldiers?" asked Kyouta again, as he saw the 200+ standing soldiers.
"For when those people do come Kyouta, for when they do come...."

-----
That night at the lab.

"Haha, oh man what a show you put on to that kid McBride, that was hilarious!" exclaimed Dr. Phenx.
"And he bought it so well!" said Dr. Aiuch. "Even I believed you there for a second!"
"I should become a writer, I'm that damn good!" replied Dr. McBride.
"Well, we've had our laugh, back to work." said Dr. Phenx, calming down.

(Well, next chapter folks. And our 3 lil doctors are finally named. I'm sure you know who they are. Also yes, the whole "with our own eyes" is a tribute to Darth Vader.)

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2007, 10:41 AM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Well well, things have taken an interesting turn I see. Keep up the good work!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options