The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2007, 08:00 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
The Ring of Zar (a new start) part 2

The two boys waited for there dad's to find out what was wrong. tom's mother was comming to as her husband patted her head with cold water. "what happening??" she whispered. he looked into her eyes..."dont talk....just rest.....i will tell you later" she looked over to see the boys watching as she pulled her dress all the way back down. "where is rick?" she mouthed. "i dont know....." her husband kissing her lips. she remembered the cock going into her and felt the pleasure going through her again. the kiss became a long tongue-fest as wanted more. her husband finally pushed her away.
"not now.....the boys are watching.....we have dead cops around us and our son is a....monster" she got up and felt the cum running down her leg from her cunt. the boys stared.

"MR WAGNER!!!!!" rick cried. the empty lab echoed his voice. soon a shadow came from the hallway. "rick??" mr wagner was an older man and teacher of science for 30 years. "mr wagner....help me" the ring glowed green. "stay away from my body.....stand there and listen" rick said in his raspy voice. "this ring....i put it on and then i changed." mr wagner came toward him....."NO"
"you will DIE" he stopped. "a ring?? what nonsense.....a ring has no powers." "where are my two lab workers??" rick felt the need for draining....his cock hanging down to his knees...... "please.....think....your a genius.....the ring" rick controled himself. the teacher thought and then reached for a book...turning the pages...."YES.......The ring of Zar" rick listened. "it says that the ring was lost along time ago and Zar himself had looked for it but never found it" "it is controlling my life" rick said. the teacher nodded "yes it would have that effect on a human" he read on to tell the tale of Zar.

Tom's father took his mother to the hospital to be checked. the boys were to stay in watching range of mrs wooten next door. "wonder what happened to that man ?" tom asked. randy rolled his eyes....."dont you know your own brother??" "you take that back" as tom hit him and the boys started to fight. "ok ok ....i didnt mean it that way" randy smiling.....tom got off of him....."rick would never attack our mother" randy snapped his fingers..."i bet it was that ring you found" tom thought for a minute "yeah....he did put it on" "but he got all hairy and big" randy smiled again..."did no one tell you about sex??" tom had heard that word. he remembered going into his brothers room once and he was naked.....shouting at him to leave as he got off. tom looked at randy.."what is getting off??" randy rolling his eyes again....."look ....we are 11 almost 12 and you have not looked at naked bodies on the internet??" tom had looked but nothing did anything for him. "yeah...so" randy and him ran to the house and turned on the computer...."sex is what happens when you have a baby" randy was hacking into the best sex sites. tom felt a weird feeling inside....his pulse was racing.
then randy stopped at a site and clicked the movie.......tom watched as the man put his penis into the woman and then this white stuff came from the tip. randy was already rubbing his pants.

The teacher ended the story of Zar just as his son from college came in. rick felt that feeling stronger. "father....who is that.....what is that??? " the ring turned red. "get your son out now or i will have him for supper!!!" rick's cock was hard and he felt like stroking it. "father....he is jacking off in front of you.....i will take care of him" his father tried to stop him but the college man was strong. rick felt his arms tense up and the draining began. he opened his mouth.......and the college guy went down on rick's cock. "son....what are you doing??" mr wagner watched in horror as his son sucked rick off....cum dripping out the corners of his mouth....rick was fucking his mouth for more cum to shoot. the old man went to help but fell as his small amount of strenght was nothing to the ring of Zar. the college stud sucked harder as rick pulled his strenght into his body.....they became ONE. finally with one thrust rick gagged the man with his thick cock. the college son fel back dead.....rick stood over him with his 24 inch biceps and breathed in the rest of his soul.

Randy had his cock out...it vieny and thick for his age. tom watched as the feeling came over him...he watched the video on the net as he saw the liquid peek out of randy's penis. "whats that"
"its called pre-cum" randy reached down and touched the tip of his cock.....smearing the precum over the head...."what is cum" tom asked...randy jerked faster..."you will see in just.....a.......sec" his cum flew out and hit the screen ....ropes of cum as randy had spasms of pleasure. tom reached down in his pants.....he was hard. he did the same as randy but his penis went soft. "you will get the hang of it" randy smiled. "come on....lets play" tom looked at the screen once more as randy put the password back on and turned it off...."come on!!!" they went outside.

Rick was alone. the bodies were piling up as he failed to get help. the ring glowed many colors. "ZAR!!!!" he wondered if this zar was real. pushing the corpse off of him he got up and read some of the book. on the back page was hand writing. it read:
go to the room with the hole and you will find what you were fortolded

to be continued soon

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2007, 03:41 AM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
The Ring of Zar (a new start) part 2

Great to see this story continued. Please keep writing, as I enjoy all your adventures.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options