The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mega's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2007, 05:55 PM

Mega is on a distinguished road
The Borrowers Club

This is my first attempt at one of these, but this idea rattled around in my head and about drove me crazy until I started to write it down.

[COLOR=#000000]?Can someone take some cock & balls off my hands until this afternoon?? yelled Joe from the other room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]--------[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]It was funny how blas? the four of us had gotten about borrowing from each other over the last 4 years since we had found the artifact. It had happened on our 2nd post-graduation yearly scuba diving trip to the Keys. Joe, Ken, Eddie, and I met up every year since we had gone our separate ways after college to catch up and to do some diving. This year was like any other except that we had found the artifact. Eddie actually spotted it first. We were on the last dive of the week, which was actually the 2nd ?Last Dive? since this was actually an unplanned stop on one of the smaller keys driving home. After taking the jeep down an old rutted path to a deserted beach and pulling over to relieve himself (the reason for the stop) Eddie pointed to a dark spot out into the shallows and yelled ?hey let?s see what that is?. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]After a typical ?what the hell? from the 3 of us who had stayed in the Jeep we all grabbed our masks and snorkels and followed Eddie out to the spot where he was already treading water. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?It looks like a big hourglass, but it won?t budge. Give me a hand? said Eddie coming up for air.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]We all dove down and grabbed the object and fairly easily the four of us dragged it to the beach. Eddie was correct in his description. The object looked like a large hourglass about 30? tall attached to a framework that allowed it to pivot around its center. The only interesting thing was that one side of the hourglass, the side currently on the bottom, was divided into 4 equal parts, while the top was a single large container. The four compartments were hazy and looked almost like they were filed with varying densities of smoke while the single compartment was clear. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?That?s pretty cool, man? Ken remarked, ?I wonder if it still works? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Let?s find out? stated Joe as he flipped the hourglass over.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The glass easily flipped and the smoky liquid in the top quickly fell to single container and mingled together. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?let?s get back on the road guys? I urged, thinking of the long drive ahead of us.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Aren?t you gonna help me carry this?? Eddie asked[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Dude, that won?t fit in the car, much less in your apartment?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Fine! I will carry it myself?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Eddie grabbed the hourglass and began to pantomime not being able to move the object by himself. Tugging and pulling like it was bolted to the beach, going so far as even making his face turn red and veins stick out on his neck.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?guys I REALLY can?t move this thing by myself? Eddie was the small scrappy type with a lean wrestler?s build. He actually was fairly strong, but his real claim to fame was his remarkably low bodyfat. When he wrestled he never had to worry about cutting to make weight, in fact his bigger problem was keeping weight on. Luckily, his low bodyfat made every striation on his albeit lightly muscled 5?6? frame stand out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?C?mon, Eddie we are not buying it. We all lifted it easily out of the water together. If you want it you are going to have to carry it? I said over my shoulder as Joe and I started toward the car.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Well, it?s not like Ken will let me borrow 20 lbs of his muscle to carry this thing? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Ken was the ?big guy? of our group. As the typical corn fed farm boy that he was, Ken was extremely shy when he came to college. His 6?5? frame carried a solid 260 lbs of farm labor earned muscle, but if you met him his freshman year without seeing him, his personality would have made you think he was a 110 lb bookworm. Luckily he got paired with Eddie as a roommate and through Eddie?s incessant good natured badgering and prodding, Ken became one of the most likable members of our group. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?It is yours for the taking, my friend? said Ken following an obviously overused joke between himself and his roommate, and smiled as he slapped Eddie hard on the back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]That?s when it happened. In that instant of contact 20 lbs of muscle jumped from Ken to Eddie. The change to Ken was noticeable, but would have been undetectable to anyone other than our group ? A little less heavy through the chest and arms and legs that didn?t actually look like tree trunks. The change to Eddie however was amazing. His arms were blown up like balloons. Where once there were cut, but basically flat pecs, now there were slabs of muscle. Thighs that wouldn?t have rubbed together if he tried were now competing for space in Eddie?s now tight swim trunks. All of this accentuated to the extreme by Eddie?s low bodyfat.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Holy Crap!? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?What the hell happened??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Turning around I couldn?t believe my eyes seeing the ?new? Eddie. ?What did you do?? I asked looking from Ken to Eddie.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?I didn?t do anything? Ken stated. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Well you did something, Ken. Look at me. I tried for 5 years in college to put on this kind of mass? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]???[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?It?s this thing, I bet? Joe said looking at the object again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?get real?? I said rolling my eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Well have you ever seen anything like what just happened to Eddie, smart guy??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Fine then. Eddie, Do it again.? I stated looking at Eddie.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Whoa, there. These are my muscles we are talking about?? stated Ken.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Ken, let me borrow 20 more lbs of muscle? Eddie stated.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?No way, man.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?C?mon give it to me? Eddie insisted and lunged at Ken while still holding the hourglass. Ken jerked back, but Eddie was too fast. When they touched Ken winced, but nothing happened.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Ha, Ha? Ken mocked. ?you can?t have anymore?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?I told you it wasn?t that thing? I insisted.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?I?m not convinced? said Joe grabbing onto the hourglass object ?Eddie, I want to give you two inches in height?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Hell yeah, man! give it to me!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Nothing happened. Both Joe and Eddie were touching the hourglass, but no transfer happened.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?was Ken touching it when it happened before?? Joe asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?No, I don?t think he was. He was walking away before he smacked me?? Eddie quickly punched Joe in the shoulder. On the instant of contact Joe shrunk 2? inches and Eddie grew 2?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?That?s it. You have to touch the person, and both people have to agree?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Holy?.? I gasped. ?So why did it work when Ken wasn?t touching that ?thing?. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Maybe it is not necessary. Look the four compartments all dumped into the single compartment. Maybe it pulled all of our attributes into one pool so that we can all borrow from one another.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?So what happens when we flip it back? We might be stuck with whatever we borrowed?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Before the thought was even out of my head, Eddie jumped to the hourglass and flipped it over. But instead of getting stuck with an extra 20 lbs of muscle and 2? of height, he and Joe and Ken all reset back to their normal selves as the cloudy liquid divided back into the four individual chambers.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Aw, Man. I always wished I was taller and big like you guys.? Eddie lamented.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Well that answers that. Of course, someone could steal it so wouldn?t get re-flipped? I stated.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Guys, I?m telling you the thing won?t move.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?We got it to the beach, didn?t we? Everyone grab a corner? The object lifted with ease off the sand. ?It?s not that heavy, Eddie?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Fine then you guys carry it? Eddie let go of his corner, but instead of the weight of the hourglass object re-adjusting, it froze in mid-air. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Whoa?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?it won?t move.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?So what?s it sitting on then? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?It is not sitting on anything? We all slowly let go and backed away. The hourglass just sat in mid-air hovering where Eddie had let it go. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?O?K? so I guess no one can steal it. We all have to touch it to move it?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?we are going to need to figure this thing out before we do anything?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?No kidding?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?So Eddie, you up for being the Guinea Pig? I think you mentioned something about being bigger and taller? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Hell Yeah!? Eddie exclaimed with a smile[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Ok, well flip the hourglass?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Ken flipped the glass over and went first deciding he would fulfill Eddie?s dream in one fell swoop. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Eddie I am going to give you 12? in height and 125 lbs of muscle?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Wait a sec. are you sure?? I asked ?let?s think about this for a second. That is going to leave you at 5?5? tall and 135 lbs. Are you sure you want to do that??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Honestly, I am just as curious is about being small as Eddie is about being big.? Ken replied.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?You sure about this big guy?? Eddie asked while holding out his hand.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Yup? Ken grabbed his hand in a shake and swooned at the moment of contact, but before he could fall his new small frame was supported by the now huge and strong arms of Eddie towering over him. The once hulking Ken was now short and somewhat chunky since none of his corn fed bodyfat seemed to transfer to Eddie. Ken who had always had to look down to all of us found himself staring into the cleft between the now massive and phenomenally ripped pecs of Eddie. Eddie?s transformation was nothing short of astounding. Standing before the 5?5? 135lb Ken was the now 6?6? 275 lbs of Eddie with a now even more ridiculously low bodyfat since all that transferred seemed to be pure muscle and size. Coconut sized shoulders connected into football sized biceps, framing thick overhanging pecs all covered by paper thin skin showing every striation and sinew. The width of Eddie?s shoulders tapered violently down to a tiny waist below 8 cobblestone abs. From the tiny waist two massive legs flared out competing with each other for room as they stretched down to diamond plate calves. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]In the transformation the legs of Eddie?s yellow swim trunks ripped to rags and now all that was left looked like a skin tight box cut that just barely covered his manhood. Ken on the other had was having to hold his trunks up so they wouldn?t drop to his ankles.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Holy Shit!? Joe and I exclaimed in unison.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Uh, guys, are you alright?? I asked [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?I?m Ok. Just trying to get used to the new point of view? Ken replied sitting down ?It is actually kinda cool?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?You?re not kidding? Eddie mused. ?How are you supposed to balance and maneuver around all this?? indicating his body. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Don?t get me wrong THIS? Flexing in a truly awesome most muscular ?is insane! But even though I feel strong I also just feel kinda?heavy. Give me a sec to walk around? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Eddie tentatively took a too small step and then stumble stepped to catch his balance before understanding the length and circumference of his new legs. After a few more steps he got the hang of it and was beginning to get a fair approximation of a bodybuilder walk getting one massive thigh to swing around the other. The rest of us just watched in awe as Eddie got more and more confident with his new body. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]My mind was still reeling: That was actually Eddie over there?. Little scrappy Eddie now taller than even Ken had been and more imposing with all that extra muscle and almost no bodyfat. Remarkably, Eddie?s face was basically unchanged although his head did look like it had grown to look proportionally correct on his now larger body. The thought started to dawn on me that how he looked now was definitely ?more? than just 12? in height and 125 lbs of muscle. His skeletal structure had changed from a small ectomorph to an exaggerated mesomorph and his head and hands and feet had all scaled correctly as well. Maybe the transfer was more of a blending of the idea of the change as well as the words and agreement.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]About the time I had begun to piece this together Eddie came striding back over doing a mock Terminator robot walk. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?I?m from the Future. Follow me if you want to live?? Eddie stated doing a horrible Arnie impression. ?We must go THAT way?? flexing into a mocking point. ?I am here to Pump?you up!? Eddie hit another mind blowing most muscular in front of the three of us now sitting on the sand laughing. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]-------[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Now would probably be a good time to bring up that at this point in my life I had not come out as gay to my friends or anyone for that matter. My friends took my most recent bout of being single as the aftereffects of the truly disastrous relationship with Diane that they had also lived through back in college. I should also state that I was not sexually interested in Ken, Joe, or Eddie. Our friendship had begun before I had really come into myself as a gay man and by that time the guys were more like family than anything else, and the idea of being with any of them in that way was just too weird. In addition, all three of them were straight to the best of my knowledge. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Joe definitely was. He was the player of our group. He had been blessed with a face that I had literally seen stop traffic. Jet black locks of rockstar hair and blue eyes the color of the deep ocean were the focus to his dark features. That coupled with almost elfin features expressed in a straight aquiline nose and full beautifully formed lips had landed him any girl he ever smiled at. Multiple national modeling agencies pursued him in college, but he never bothered with following up as he didn?t need the money and spent all his time with the many women he juggled. His lean runway model body was nothing special out of clothes, but any scrap of clothes he put on looked like it was custom designed for him. Add to it all that at 24 he could pass for 18 with a ball cap on and he was basically the perfect hook-up machine. And he knew it, and used it on any occasion where any female was around.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Ken on the other hand had dated the same girl that he had dated in High School all through college and at that time they were still dating while she was finishing her degree. Every month they traveled to see one anotherk, either at home or at school or someplace in between. When they were together they had that glow you see in married couples who celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary: the knowledge that they were meant to be together and will be together always.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Eddie never had much luck with the ladies due to his over-the-top personality. That wasn?t for lack of trying though. I don?t think there was a girl left on campus by the time we graduated who Eddie hadn?t tried one of his lame pick up lines on. Eddie?s main stay for hook ups in college was what he called ?Vulture Position? at parties. He would basically hang around parties until late night and would pick up the drunkest most vulnerable co-ed left standing (or not not standing as the case may be)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]So anyway, to my knowledge they all were straight, and that was fine because as I said I had never been sexually interested in any of them. Until that day. Eddie?s transformation had me transfixed. I had never been in such close proximity to a man who so personified my fantasies. Tall fantastically developed rippling muscle was flexing just feet in front of me. And that it was Eddie somehow made it more appealing. Instead of the intimidation I felt around the bodybuilders at my gym, here was someone safe, someone I could relate to, someone one I could be intimate with. -[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]The spell was luckily broken before I could embarrass myself when Eddie stopped posing and asked Ken, ?this is freaking awesome for me, man! How?s it for you? How can you contain yourself when you have this kind of body??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Its not everything it is cracked up to be when you?re growing up? said Ken taking on a somber tone. ?You have to remember I was six feet tall when I was 12 and weighed 200 lbs. I never had a childhood. I was working on the farm or too big to play with the other kids since I might hurt them.? Ken looked down at his smaller body and frame, ?this is only a pale representation of what I really missed as a kid?I wanted to be a normal, skinny, 11 year old, who played as one of the other kids and not as ?Ken the Ox??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Done? stated Joe and surprising us all and punching Ken in the Arm. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Joe pulled back his fist from the playful punch and change had happened. Where once sat Ken now there was a skinny little 11 year old toe-headed kid, all elbows and ankles and oversized feet and hands. He could have been a young Huck Finn or Tom Sawyer. Ken jumped up with a ?Wow!? and run and ducked between Eddie?s legs. He then circled back and did a fair approximation of a cart wheel and landed spread eagle in the sand.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Ken?? I asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Holy Shit guys, I feel like I am on a caffeine trip on steroids!? Ken said a little to loudly in his now pre-pubescent voice. ?haha, listen to my voice!, you guys look really tall, anyone wanna go for a swim? Lets go for a swim. C?mon Eddie give my muscle and all that size a test drive, betcha can?t catch me you big Ox!? Ken took off down the beach like a shot.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?who you calling an Ox? Eddie stumble ran after him still getting the hang of his new height and muscle. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?do you think he realizes his swim trunks are here on the ground? asked Joe.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I looked over at Joe for the first time since the exchange and my first thought was ?the Fucker is going to age well too, the Bastard?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Joe?s spectacular face had only gotten better, and even though by rights he should look 37 he looked more like a distinguished 29. In addition, to any extra age he had received in the exchange he also seemed to get more masculine. A broader jawline and heavier brow now anchored his other features and where before Joe had often been described as beautiful, words like handsome and rugged would now be more descriptive. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]We both looked down the beach and laughed at Ken?s now skinny white ass as he splashed into the surf. followed by the musclebound Eddie. Joe?s laugh had changed as well, now a deep resonance in his chest instead of the nasal laugh of before. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?How do you feel?? I asked[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?A little less limber and definitely heavier? Eddie replied in an astonishingly sexy deep voice. Eddie and I stood up and I realized Eddie now was several inches taller than me as well as having a lot more general mass in both bone structure and flesh. His once runway model body was now thicker and heavier, with broader more muscular shoulders and chest as well as wider hips along with a small belly and love handles. Like everything it looked really good on him and he carried it well.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?It looks like all attributes have to be conserved even if it is something as subjective as an age change.? I noted. ?you definitely caught the extra height and weight.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?yeah, and that?s not all? Joe stated discreetly trying to adjust a prodigious budge in the crotch of his swim trunks and tube snaking down his leg.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?huh??oh!?really? I was going to say you looked more?I don?t know?masculine from the deal, but I wasn?t thinking of the full implications of Ken?s anti-puberty?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Well, it had to go somewhere I guess. Maybe I can give YOU a run for your money in that department now? Joe said laughing shoving me in the shoulder[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I blushed furiously. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]It was well known among our group that I had been ?blessed? with a certain endowment. I know most people would think ?If I had a Cock like that I would walk around naked all the time!? trust me you wouldn?t. The problems and awkward situations it immediately causes-especially if you are trying to remain closeted-get old REALLY quick. It wasn?t until almost junior year in college when the four of us went on our first diving trip that even the guys knew. I had been very careful to always wear towels around my waist and there were stalls in our showers in the dorm at college so no one had any reason to ever see me. Sure the other guys often undressed in full view in the gym or showers, but I just never did. On that first diving trip we found ourselves between hotels and at a beach campground for the night. The guys were pushing for a night out at the local clubs in the main tourist town about 30 miles away and we all needed to get cleaned up in a hurry. All that the campground had available was the typical mass showers ? a square tile room with 6 shower heads spaced around the walls. Joe, Ken, and Eddie all dropped trou and started in the shower talking and bantering like all guys do. I braced myself and took off my underwear and walked in holding my breath wondering how this was all going to play out. As mainly a ?show-er? I had no way to hide the 10? soft, mag-light thick, sausage hanging between my legs much less the two kiwi sized balls dangling halfway down the length of the shaft. I have got to give my friends some credit: the conversation in the shower only stopped for a second, and then picked back up. At this point we had known each other for over two and a half years and lived through each other?s gory details of hook-ups and break ups, family celebrations and tragedies, and general college hell so we generally understood when one of us might be vulnerable. After about a minute and a half of the conversation petered out finally and it was Eddie (of course) who broke the ice in his own subtle way. ?Holy Fuck Dude! I knew you were as stubborn as mule, I just never knew you had the dick to match!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Silence[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Then we all looked at each other and burst out laughing. Of course there were the obvious questions to follow, but we were over the first hurdle.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?So how big is it?? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?a little over12 inches hard?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?How do you hide that thing??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Certain brands of underwear and compression shorts when I need to?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?What do the girls say? No wonder Linda always walked funny?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?A lot won?t let me fuck them, Linda was one of the few who did?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Why are you hiding it all the time, I would whip it out whenever I could? Eddie again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?To avoid conversations like this one with strangers. And whispers behind my back when I walk into a room. And strangers thinking it is ok to slide their hand in my crotch to cop a feel. Basically being known for my cock more than as a person. I had enough of that in Middle School.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?oh?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?.so, we want to grab food before the club or after??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?I am thinking before?..? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]The conversation clicked back into its normal pattern and really nothing more was made of it. Once in a while Eddie would make a crude remark to make me blush in public, but it was always in a way that no one else would pick up on what he was talking about except our group.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Well you damn well better give me a run for my money since you have two guys worth of junk in your shorts? I joked trying to recover from the unexpected jibe from Joe. Actually, a little math confirmed that fact. Joe had always had above average sized equipment (another reason for his popularity with the ladies) and Ken, judging from the times we had been in locker rooms together was basically average for his size which at 6?5? was none to shabby. A quick glance out to the water where the 11 year old Ken was ?surfing? on the back Eddie who was acting like a muscle surfboard confirmed that he didn?t have hair one between his legs so Joe had it all. That basically meant that Joe was probably sporting between 13?-14? between his legs right now. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Welcome to the club.? I mused. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?I can?t believe the weight of it? Joe commented getting a limpid eyed gaze sort of bending his knees and bouncing a little bit. ?and it is like shock waves every time I move?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?welcome to my puberty?try riding in a school bus wearing Jeans with one of those. Sometimes I got so hard and was bound up so tight it almost brought tears to my eyes.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I could see Joe was starting to get hard as the full realization of his new penis size started to overcome him. Joe had never been shy about his sexual exploits either solo or with others I could guess what was coming next.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?I am going to need some time alone? stated Joe mater-of-factly. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?No problem. I actually want to take a walk on the beach to figure this all out. Can you hold on to something for me?? I asked[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Sure?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I reached out my hand like I was handing him my keys and grabbed his hand in an firm handshake ?hold on to 90% of my genital size as it transfers to you over the next 30 minutes? I stated slyly. A slight shriveling feeling in my genitals confirmed the trade had worked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?What? Oh man?Oh my god was that a trade?? Joe asked. ?Oh my god, that?s like?Oh my god? Joe was starting to smile and what was the beginnings of a bonner was now becoming a raging hardon trying to break free of the leg of his swim trunks.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Don?t poke your eye out? I joked knowing full well what one of Joe?s activities was going to be. Joe ran over to the shade of some nearby trees and started to strip off his swim trunks. I could see in silhouette what looked like a Totes umbrella swing free of the leg of the trunks and begin to point at the sky. I smiled and turned around and started walking down the beach. I didn?t mind giving Joe my size to play with. Let?s face it walking in a sandy wet bathing suit with a 12? cock and balls to match is a study in chafing. I knew this from experience and was not about to repeat previous episodes in my life. I needed time to think anyway and figure this out. What did the future hold for all of us....[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]To be Continued.....[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2007, 07:27 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
This is my first attempt at one of these, but this idea rattled around in my head and about drove me crazy until I started to write it down.
Thanks for sharing it with us. It was a very enjoyable read. Looking forward to where you'll take it.
  #3   Add to greedycigarson's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2007, 09:40 PM
Cigar-smokin' cub

greedycigarson is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to greedycigarson Send a message via Yahoo to greedycigarson
VERY nice. Looking forward to more.
  #4   Add to Jockmorphr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2007, 09:40 PM

Jockmorphr
Send a message via Yahoo to Jockmorphr
Thanks for contributing this great new storyline! I love (love!) the transference idea and really (really!) look forward to seeing how you develop this.
  #5   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2007, 09:58 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
wow

This is a great idea dude! I really like how they swap their body masses like that. It makes me wonder if they'll be willing to pool all their best stuff into one guy.

Anyway, keep them coming, cuz we're waiting! No pressure though
  #6   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2007, 11:37 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Yeah, cool idea. Wish I'd thought of it.
  #7   Add to greedycigarson's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2007, 03:53 AM
Cigar-smokin' cub

greedycigarson is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to greedycigarson Send a message via Yahoo to greedycigarson
Idea- it's VERY easy to put on a few pounds of muscle when you're a tiny guy on steroids, eh?

In fact, I'd think it pretty easy to build several pounds a week that way, as long as someone else was holding the accumulation. Wouldn't take too long to stockpile quite a supply..
  #8   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2007, 10:23 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
I've never seen (or remember) a story where the characters give their gifts to others so happily. I like it more like this that when is stolen. Definatly
  #9   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2007, 08:41 AM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
An Amazing Story

This is a great story. I agree that it's a wonderful thing to see things shared and not stolen. I really hope that you continue this plot and keep going and growing strong! Congratulations on such a great job!
  #10   Add to Mega's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2007, 04:05 PM

Thanks for all the comments everyone. I wasn't sure what people would think of the story or if they would be able to even follow my plot (creative writing 101 was a LONG time ago) Chapter 2 is up.
  #11   Add to Mega's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2007, 04:30 PM

The Borrowers Club: Chapter 2

mispost...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text