The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2013, 05:37 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Bossing around

Hey guys!

I had this amazing role play with a good fellow member of this forum. We both wanted to see how would the beefy bossy jock react if all his smaller friends became massive muscle giants.

I hope you like it, maybe if you guys enjoy, I can convince him to continue with the scenario

Cheers

BOSSING AROUND

muscl4life: Billy's entourage is basically composed of the guys who love to watch him being so huge and strong at the gym. Shane, a 5'4" half Chinese gymnast with wide shoulders and massive chest weighing 160 pounds, Zach, a 5'5" 140 pounds pale geek trying to get more buffed and Drake, a 5'6" 170 pounds hot Latino guy who wants to become a bodybuilder. They are all in great shape.

Mr X: Their relationships are built on more than just bodies and worshipping, they have become a tight group of close friends, and really do care about each other. All of them love sports and hitting the gym, and yes, they do love it when Bill shows off and impresses the smaller guys with his size and stength.

muscl4life: Actually, Bill has grown fondled of the role of their "alpha", he is the one who tells them how to train or what to eat, he likes on how they look for him with advises for everything, and of course, Bill has lots of girls he juggles with, but he loves calling his "tiny boys" to worship his muscles and get blow jobs or fucking them in the ass. They live in this huge house rented by Zach who is a filthy rich guy and Billy's got the bigger room, and he gets the house all for himself when he wants to nail his chicks. The rest of guys seem okay with that, they just love to hang out with the hottest guy on campus.

muscl4life: One of these days, Zach, Drake and Shane wanted to go camping and invited Billy with them. "Come on dude, it will be cool, we can sleep under the lights and go rafting in the rivers." Although Billy was into sports, he simply didn't like life in the great outdoors, and Zack's place was so comfrotable, he had things that his meek allowance would never buy.

Mr X: "You guys go ahead without me," Bill said, "I'll call over a couple ladies and don't worry. I will have a GOOD weeked!" He laughed, grabbing his thick, full crotch. "You little dudes know all too well that your Boss can go all weekend. Have fun, though. Sleeping in the woods, not showering, blech. Sounds awful."

muscl4life: Billy actually enjoyed his three day weekend quite much, but by Sunday evening he already missed his homies, it was then he saw on the news that unexpected flood caught many tourists off guard. There were even a group of three rafting athletes that was reported missing. Billy gulped, he called their cellphones but there was no response, he looked over the internet for more details and after near an hour of agony he found out the guys were found by the park rangers and were not harmed, a few hours later they all were coming back. "Shit, it was an adventure!" Shane said. "Yeah thanks God, Drake is a freaking super ranger!" Zach said relieved and the Latin hottie just blushed. "Always be prepared!" They all chuckled, but Billy was not happy, he didn't want to admit but he got really scared!

Mr X: "What the hell happened to you guys out there?" Bill asked as the three friends walked back into the house, dropping their gear and backpacks straight away, their bodies still sweaty and wet, clearly they were all exhausted.

muscl4life: "Well, the flooding blocked our way back to the camping site, so we had to sleep in the forest, it was freaking scary, we entered this cave to escape the storm, and we found a whole new world down there, huge trees and some massive white bats, you should see the side of them. Drake realized the bats were eating the berries from some small trees so he told us they weren't poisoned." Shane explained as Zach retrieved a whole bag of the weird little fruits. "They taste quite tangy, but it was better than nothing, me and Drake had six of them, but Shane had like a dozen!" The Asian dude shrugged. "Hey I like tangy food, but right in the next morning the rangers found us, so here we are!" Shane said and Billy actually noticed that their clothes were not just dirty, they were tighter.

Mr X: "Were you guys working out a bunch in that cave or something, you little dudes look like you have a good pump going," Bill said as he walked over and squeezed Shane's arm through his tight tee shirt, amazed at the hard, dense muscle he felt there, and Shane wasn't even flexing. "Anyway, you boys should get cleaned up. All the girls left yesterday afternoon and the Boss man is horny!"

muscl4life: Billy originally thought that his teasing would just scare them, after all no one wants to take a 9 inches long cock down his throat or up his ass right after spending a near death experience. But to his surprise the guys were all horned up, and soon they were all hugging and sucking each other. Billy was even surprised to find out that Shane was massaging his muscular butt. "Boss, can I rim you? I always thought you have the hardest and cutest muscle butt ever..."

Mr X: Bill had never done any ass play. He was the fucker, not the fuckee, but he heard that rim jobs were amazing. "Yeah, sure why not, little dude? If you want to get your tongue working in that big muscle butt, who am I to say no?" He chuckled as he felt the cute Asian press his face between the muscular cheeks, licking and worshiping a long neglected part of Bill's body. "Oh fuck, that feels amazing. Zach, suck my dick while he does that!" Bill commanded as he grabbed Drake and started to make out with the handsome Latino.

muscl4life: Billy had never been sucked and rimmed by the eager little guys like that before and they were quite energetic, after each one got the taste of Billy's ass, the Boss fucked their butts while they sucked each other's cock. It was a fuck fest that lasted till dawn. Billy was just exhausted, but he heard the guys waking up quite early. Shane was munching on the berries bag while Zack and Drake cooked breakfast. "Come on dude, you can stop eating them now" Zack said while Shane just shrugged. "Just let me be, I like this shit." Billy decided to wake up at the smell of frying eggs. He casually grabbed the whole plate, but then he felt a hard slap on his butt. "I've made them for all of us, Boss, now be good and share." Drake said and for the first time Billy looked his Mexican friend looked like a real pro bber.

Mr X: He let Drake grab the plate of pancakes as he was too busy staring at his body. "Damn, Drake boy, you're looking downright SWOLE. You been doing something different in the gym or something?" Bill asked, reaching out to cup one of Drake's pecs, squeezing the hard muscle as the handsome latino just smiled broadly. He wasn't used to having the big man pay attention to his body like this.

muscl4life: "Well, I guess the new routine I got from you is working better than expected huh?" Drake chuckled and right then Zack stuffed lots of food down his throat. "Not just him, I've gained 18 pounds this weekend, I thought the scale was broken, but it is just fine. I guess all the exercise paid off." The skinniest guy said as he flexed his muscles. Shane, on the other hand just shrugged. "Well, I've gained 40 pounds and grew two inches taller if that scale is not broken." The Asian guy chuckled but Billy realized he was actually looking much bigger than usual.

Mr X: "Well shit, you guys. I gotta go weigh myself, seems like we're all having amazing luck. Maybe I finally got past my plateau! Do I look bigger?" He asked, getting a little excited as he flexed his huge arms, showing off for his crew of slightly bigger little guys. He ran into the bathroom and weighed himself, and was disappointed to see that he was exactly the same. He walked back into the kitchen dejected and saw the other guys eating more and more food. "Guess not," he admitted.

muscl4life: "So what's the deal with that fucking scale anyway?" Shane asked while he continued to eat on the berries, and Drake grabbed a handful of them when Zack ate the rest of the blueberries. Billy just shrugged and decided to go to the gym to get off his plateau by training. The little guys followed him but instead of just helping Billy around they were actually working out hard, spotting each other and getting really intense. "Come on Drake you can do it man! Looking super pumped!" The Mexican hot guy seemed like a professional bodybuilder, but when Billy looked at Zack, who just seemed like a classic bodybuilder in perfect proportions and then at Shane who was just so muscular and wide, and thick, he looked actually taller. "Damn, I'm feeling so strong! I bet I could bench press 400!"

Mr X: "Shane.. you really are looking taller. What the heck is going on. Do you think you're going through some late stage growth spurt? Maybe you have a tumor or something that's releasing growth hormones,' Bill said, with concern in his voice. The Asian stood up and walked over to Bill, definitely noticing that he was indeed taller. A huge smile crossed his attractive face.

muscl4life: "That's not a disease, I guess it's just a late growth spurt, if I were sick could I beat you? Let's us bench press, I bet I can go heavier than you!" Shane grinned and Billy took the challenge, he placed his 450 pounds cargo on the bar and did 10 full reps. Then, he grinned as Shane went to try his turn, but he not only did 15 full reps, he just stopped and added 50 more pounds and did 20 extra reps. "Heh, I guess the Boss is no longer the strongest guy in our house." Drake then just grinned. "Can I try?" He did 15 reps with 500 pounds and then even Zack accomplished 10 perfect 500 pounds series. "Hey Boss, we have all surpassed you!"

Mr X: "What? This is some kind of trick or something. Let me try that!" Bill grunted as he pushed through his little entourage and laid on the bench, grabbing the bar and letting the huge weight fall to his chest. He pushed and the bar barely moved. He grunted and strained and used all his might, but he couldn't lift it. Soon the other three were there lifting it off him. "Fuck! What is going on?" Bill asked.

muscl4life: "Well, I don't know but I'd say you are the one getting sick here, Boss. Why don't you go see a doctor? Maybe all those steroids you have taken are catching up with you." Shane blinked and spoke something in French, and since Billy couldn't understand a work of what he said, the others just chuckled and Zack seemed particularly excited. "I think we should get back home, you will be okay without a ride right boss? We all need to do something really important."

Mr X: "Oh, um, yeah, I guess," Bill said, too freaked out and confused to put up a fight. He didn't know what the heck was going on. It seemed like the three other guys in their group of friends were ... growing somehow. They were all stronger than him now even though he was still bigger than them. He thought about it the whole way home as he decided to walk to their huge house from the gym.

muscl4life: When he finally got home he could over hear his roommates arguing. "Come on, Shane you've eaten more than any one!" "I don't care, I liked them better, and besides, I'm bigger than you guys!" "Dudes, chill out, there's still lots of the stuff left, now let's just share ok?" They went quiet and when Billy tried to open the door, he noticed it was locked and he hasn't brought his key.

Mr X: He rang the doorbell and banged on the door. "It's Bill, guys, come on, let me in." He heard muffled voices and the door opened, Zach smiling at Bill. "What the heck were you guys talking about in here? Where are the other two guys?" He asked suspiciously.

muscl4life: "Oh they're just...doing the dishes." The muscular guy said and for the first time Billy noticed that the one who used to be the skinniest of them had bulked up even bigger since the gym. Zack just grinned at him and said. "Billy, you should clean up the mess your bitches did on the room, I am not your cleaning lady you know?" Zack knew that making Billy angry would buy Shane and Drake the time they needed to test their theory.

Mr X: "What? Come on, runt, since when do you and the other two little guys not clean this place up? I thought you loved looking up to a big guy like me? I mean, if the three of you are going to start fighting everything I say ... I? I don't know what I'm going to do!" Bill said, his anger growing, much more about what happened in the gym than over what Zach had just said to him.

Mr X: "I thought I was the boss!"

muscl4life: "Well this is my house, after all. But I tell you what, Boss, if you beat me in arm-wrestling I'll clean your shit, but if you lose...then you will clean that shit back there and will blow my cock, and if you don't take this deal, you don't need to clean the room, because I want you out of my place, and I'm serious, Boss." Zack said as he crossed his meaty muscular arms around his bigger chest.

Mr X: Bill thought about it for a minute. He was still quite a bit bigger than Zack, and he was still convinced that there was some trick that the three of them had pulled in the gym, they couldn't really be lifting 500 lbs. "Y..Yeah, fine. Let's do this. Not like I have anything to be afraid of," Bill said, lifting his shirt off and flexing his arm, hoping to intimidate the smaller man a bit.

muscl4life: Zack just grinned and they set the main table. "Ready? Set, GO!" Zack grinned as Billy went with his full strength, but his arm didn't move at all. "Geesh, they were right, they make you a lot stronger, I can barely feel my arm tingling, boss!" Zack chuckled as he moved his own arm quite close to the table. "Come on boss, let me help you, just use your both arms, I don't care if you cheat, just prove me that I am so much stronger than you right now Billy boy."

Mr X: "What the fuck? is? going... on?" Bill asked as he could visibly see Zack's arm growing larger and stronger. He put his other hand against Zack's and pushed with all his might. He looked at the other guy, smiling casually at Bill, every part of him looking bigger and bigger. Bill thought he was under the work of some hallucination drug or something. Finally Zack grew bored and with no effort at all, pinned Bill's hand against the table.

muscl4life: Billy felt his arm in pain, he heard Zack moaning so intensely, and there he was growing taller and more muscular, he stood at 6'2" but should weigh over 400 pounds of massively hard pumped muscle with absolutely no fat on his body. "Heh, well boss, you did lose our bet, but don't worry, I'll collect the payment later" the augmented Zack said as he whispered on Billy's ear. "Things are going to change in here, Billy boy, but don't worry you're still the boss." The shocked jock was about to ask something, when he saw the 6'7" 700 pounds Drake and the 7'3" 1,300 pounds massively muscular Shane emerging from their rooms. "Hey boss, looking quite thin these days, you should see your face, so scared." Shane chuckled while Drake just hit a most muscular pose. Zack just rushed back to the kitchen

Mr X: "W?What the heck happened to you guys? Do you have some kind of super steroid or something? Are you holding out on me? I'm the boss!" Billy said, feeling a bit intimidated as both of the huge guys loomed over him, each of them bigger and stronger than him. They each were only wearing overstuffed jock straps that barely fit and did nothing to hide their huge endowments.

muscl4life: "Heh, you could say that, but it's not a steroid. It's something much better dont you think?" Drake grinned as he lifted Billy from the ground with just one hand around his waist, and then he brought the smaller guy to the ground and kissed him very roughly. "Fuck...you are one hot little dude, boss." Drake said as he groped Billy's butt. "I wanna ride that butt." Then, the room shook as an ever bigger Zack emerged, a freaking 7'8" 2,000 pounds monster Drake just said. "Hey shorty! The boss is mine, he will clean my room and suck my dick!" Shane just shook his head. "Greedy, you had to have them all for you huh?" Zack blushed. "Oh come on, I've never been huge before!"

Mr X: Zack grabbed the now smallest member of the group and smiled down at him, "time to get to work, boss." he said as he carried Billy to his room where the shocked and intimidated little guy got to work, neatening to the place. "N? Now I? have to suck your dick for you?" He asked tentatively as he watched Zack sitting on a sofa in the bedroom, rubbing his huge package slowly.

muscl4life: "You are on little dude, Boss. And tiny little dudes need to learn how to suck cock." He forced the face of Billy down his over 2 feet long cock and the guy gasped over and over and over. "Damn this is too good, he sucks really nice, I guess he's trying to bite my cock, but it's harder than steel so he gave up right, little boss?" Drake and Shane watched as they jerked their own cocks. "So what are we gonna do now?" The asian massive behemoth asked while Drake approached Billy's butt. "We could fuck Billy's ass!" Suddenly, the jock felt afraid, he slipped from Zach's cock right when the guy was about to cum, and Drake just rolled his eyes and continued his job. 'Zach came copiously and Drake drunk it all, and then it was his time to shake violently, his body growing more muscular.

Mr X: The Latino grew bigger and stronger and taller as he drank the berry laced semen, moaning in pleasure as he grew. "Oh man, you guys? you're going to get even bigger?" little Billy asked as Shane rubbed his muscular butt, sticking a finger in it to open it up and get it ready for his giant dick.

muscl4life: "Shut up, boss, just be quiet..." Shane said as he fucked the tiny guy at once, and he felt so strong. Then, the humongous 8 feet tall 2,600 pounds Drake seemed to come out of his growth ecstasy as Zach started to come around as well. "What the fuck? Drake, shit you grew even bigger? Did you have a stash on you?" Drake just laughed. "Of course not moron, it was your cum!" Billy heard that and felt so stupid, if he had just kept on his job he would be huge by now. "Hey, enough talking. Drake insert your cock inside my mouth and Zack will fuck me now!" The Asian dude ordered and the even bigger guys just obliged, Drake fucked his mouth and Zack his ass, while he fucked Billy. Drake was so horny he came first, and emptied his balls down Shane's throat, while Zack once again came fiercely down his friend's ass. Shane just moaned as the muscles grew on his body faster, and faster, producing loud strentching sounds. He just tossed Drake's cock aside and unplugged the tiny Billy from his cock just in time to start sucking on his own monstrous dick. Shane just continued growing and getting more muscular while his companions just made out with each other. Billy was in his worst nightmare, he couldn't accept the fact he was such a tiny insignificant man compared to the behemoths. Shane continued to grow and expand and by the time he finished cumming his head hit the ceiling, but he was freaking sat at the ground and his body was immense. "What the fuck Shane? You're freaking gigantic!" Zack said and Drake just grinned. "I wanna grow that tall too..."

To be continued?
atbkv (March 11th, 2013), cowboybear (April 14th, 2013), cutlerfan (March 11th, 2013), hn6huS (March 10th, 2013), vga518 (March 10th, 2013), ydt81 (November 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2013, 09:45 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
WOW! That was hot! I commend you both on crafting this story. I for one would love to see it contined.

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
muscl4life (March 13th, 2013), sexiscriptor (March 27th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options