The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2007, 08:57 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
The Ring of Zar (a new start) part 3

A hole did not ring a bell for rick. he knew he didnt want to kill anymore. Just then the door opened....a skinny teen peeked in. "WHAT DO YOU WANT???" rick yelled. the tall skinny teen came in. a nerdy type. "i heard all the noise in here.....i was just passing...." rick came toward him. "you have nothing i want" rick said. "i have brains" the nerd answered. "the ring.....how do i get it off?? boy genius?"
"the ring must have a curse on it for power to be controled through you" the nerd looked at ricks biceps....."nice arms" rick flexed them. "can i touch them??" rick nodded yes......the nerd felt the rock hard biceps and ran his hands to the triceps. "i would love to be like you" rick bounced his pecs and then posed for the teen. "i have been skinny and sickly since i was 10" rick stared at him...."you are now......16?? " the teen smiled...."more like 18.....im a senior here" rick's cock was hard again as the teen saw it rise up.. "wow.....your hung too" the nerd caressed the dick as if it was the prize. "so you want all of this?? " rick said as the nerd worshipped his body and cock. he flashed the ring at him..."get this off and i will let you have all you want"

The nerd touched the ring and a force of power knocked him back. the teen shook his head. "alot of power.....to much for a human" the teen got up...."if you recieve to much strenght your human body will explode" rick never thought of that. "so this is a curse to a point?" rick asked. the ring was a golden color. "the color has never been that before" the nerd told him to go to a cave outside the city limits and told him how to get there. "i will be there soon" he said.
Rick made his way as the nerd had told him. a huge cave was hidden by all the trees and turned so the city lights did not shine there. in the middle was 4 lamps. rick saw a figure tied ona stone slab.
"a female" he walked toward her as she looked up to see this huge muscle guy coming at her. "she's naked" her pussy lips glistened in the lamp light. "help me ...please before he gets back" rick felt his cock wanting her. "who is coming back?" she tried to free herself from the chains that bound her...."the skinny guy!!!!" rick smiled...."how kinky......i met him and hour ago" she saw the huge cock that rick had....but she could not touch her pussy.......she felt the need but could not touch. his cock was standing straight out now. "he sent you here, just like the other man , to fuck me" rick came closer as his dick needed to plow her. "i didnt know anything about you......but i am getting to like how genius boy thinks" he walked all the way to her as his dick slid in her wet lips like sticking a finger in warm melted butter. she screamed.

The nerd soon came to the cave and saw the fucking that his woman was getting. he watched as he knew the ring and the woman would be his...soon. "fuck her!!!" the nerd shouted, echoing in the cave. his huge cock went in all the way....she screamed again and then bucked up into the air as if she wanted more. "yeah nerd......you into some kinky stuff" the teen came close to the bodies fucking in the night. "yeah....she needs all she can get" the teen smiled. rick felt his cum shooting into her as she bucked up once more and then lay there..limp. "she was a virgin when i knocked her out and bought her here" the nerd said. "by the way im Josh" "im rick" they shook hands as guys do not always with a woman naked and dripping cum but it was still a new friend for rick.

"the ring will come off now" josh said. rick pushed on it and it came off. "how did you know that??" josh laughed...."thats hole you were fortold of" they both laughed. "YOU....wrote that in the book??" josh nodded yes. rick handed him the ring of Zar. josh looked at it as if he had won the lottery. "i will become a monster now and feast on men's strenght and have revenge" rick looked wide-eyed..."wait a minute josh.....you had all this planned??" josh smiled...."yes and the woman is yours if you want her" rick felt his body returning slowly to its old state...."thank you....but i think you call this...rape" rick's body was now as if nothing happened. "go then....leave the city...for i will reign here soon....my skinny arms will be as melons and the woman will then be a queen" rick could see that this man was losing it as he had. he backed away as josh played with the womans cunt..pushing 2 and then 3 fingers up it. rick had got to the cave's entrance as he saw the glow of light increase..."the ring must be on HIS finger " rick made his way down and back home as josh held his hand up....the ring glowed red.....he shoved his 11 incher into the woman's pussy....she screamed.
The outdoorsmen group were camping not far away as the screams had woke 2 of them. "did you hear that now???" one said to the other...."it came from the cave that we are to explore in tommorow" "wait until then....it is to dark" there eyes shut. to be continued soon
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2007, 03:02 PM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
Glad to see you keep this story going. That ring could pass through many hands and bring pleasure to all that wear it !
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options