The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Perados's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2013, 09:18 PM

Perados is on a distinguished road
your biggest fan

just saw a german TV show, called "domian". its a radio show, that also got braodcast by local TV. - the hoast talks per phone call with different people. sometime, his show has a theam. today it was "[COLOR=Red]extreme fans[/COLOR]".
one of his callers was a 22 years old german, who does bodybuilding since he is 15. by the age of 16 he noticed, that he is turned on by him self... this has increased doring the years. he started to flex in front of a mirror, starts to mastrubate about it. he became more and more obsessed by his body... nothing gets him more hot, as his muscles.

now he isnt even able to tuch himself, without getting aroused and a hard on... doring sex with girls, he only thinks about himself and his body. the way he moves, how his muscles flex.

for eveyone how is able to understand german, have fun... it starts at 27:20

dont know why, but cant stop thinking about him (maybe its because i couldnt see him, and in my fantasy he can be everything. or that his story invites to so mutch spin offs)... had to post it. - jerked off already 3 times, guess will have to do it just one more time

(wasnt sure, if i should post it here or at the media forum)

would love to hear similar stories. how you grow older and bigger, while your obsession increased. when did you noticed that your are "your biggest fan", and how? how did it increased? - feel free to post
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perados For This Useful Post:
Big RR (March 15th, 2013), ganteugene (March 16th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2013, 04:06 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Damn! I am throbbing hard over your post!!!!!!!! He's not the only one turned on over his own muscles and gets off! Once I began seeing and feeling my muscles pumping up rock hard with a pump that didn't go away by then end of the second week to the middle of week 3 of my first cycle, I was so blown away!!!!!! I'd come home from the gym and strip down rock hard in front of my bathroom mirror and raise my arm up into a bicep flex! WOW! Look at me! I wasn't huge by any means yet but I was beginning to see my muscles grow and it was so hot! I'd cum all over the place without even touching my cock and this may sound corny lol, I'd even close my eyes and picture myself doing my injection and being fucking huge, going out into the streets, pick up a bus and crushing it lol.....always made me explode a second time!!! I think it is so hot that guys into muscle, roiding or not(roiding makes it worse in a good way lol!) who get off checking their muscles and growth out! You all would be amazed how many dudes into muscle, bodybuilding, roids and getting huge that are turned on over their own muscles! That's so hot! Even though pro's do it! Really, I know a few pro's who love flexing and getting off while doing it and even are into having a fellow muscle dude watch or flex along.........Hope most of you have flexed for yourself and got off and still do! No matter what the roid or cycle, my already high sex drive goes thru the roof along with my muscle and strength gains! I mean I get so fucking aggressively horny lol! It's the only side effect juicing gives me and I love it!!!!!!! Juicing, getting freakin bigger, stronger than Superman and walking around throbbing hard 24/7 soaking wet with roid filled precum has really turned me into a huge, huge show off and cock tease! Be honest guys, including you hot, roided up str8 muscle dudes, how many of you have ever or still do get off flexing and feeling your own muscles? Damn, gotta go blow! Have a great weekend Supermen!!!!!!!! Best
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Big RR For This Useful Post:
cad21 (March 18th, 2013), cg12345 (March 17th, 2013), roided (April 6th, 2013)
  #3   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2013, 04:10 PM

Sorry guys, just one more question, am I the only one who can cum while just preparing your injection? I get so boned doing it knowing that I'm about to inject something that's going to help me get even f--king bigger, stronger than Superman and even more hornier if that's possible lol! I can even blow a load with the syringe in my glute, pushing the plunger with my right hand and raising my left arm up and flexing my bicep and saying out loud, FUCK! LOOK AT HOW FUCKING HUGE I AM AND I AM EVEN GOING TO GET BIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm for real, honest!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Big RR For This Useful Post:
mcg (March 19th, 2013), retro500 (May 15th, 2013), roided (April 6th, 2013)
  #4   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2013, 04:22 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
that's hot, I get hard too pre workout or supps These posts made me fucking raging hard
The Following User Says Thank You to iluvbigmen For This Useful Post:
Big RR (March 15th, 2013)
  #5   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2013, 11:17 PM

Fuck yes! Glad I make you thro like I am!
  #6   Add to Perados's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2013, 08:41 PM

Perados is on a distinguished road
i like to work out and i like my body (196cm 107kg 12% bf - never any roids)... But i only obsessed by others muscles. I like the idea that other do steroids and are totally into their own muscle growth... The simple muscle growth is greate but with steroids even better.
The Following User Says Thank You to Perados For This Useful Post:
Big RR (March 19th, 2013)
  #7   Add to cad21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2013, 08:46 AM

cad21 is on a distinguished road
I get so hard when I come home from the gym, preparing my shake and drinking it while looking at myself naked in the mirror, flexing my pumped muscles, knowing all the supps I take are gonna make me even bigger..
The Following User Says Thank You to cad21 For This Useful Post:
Big RR (March 19th, 2013)
  #8   Add to RonnieRules's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2013, 12:06 PM

RonnieRules
Send a message via Skype™ to RonnieRules
Uuuuh, that is one of my most extreme muscle fantasies: A bodybuilder getting so turned on by himself, that he cums only by flexing his muscles!
Big RR (March 19th, 2013), qwerty476662 (March 19th, 2013)
  #9   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2013, 09:07 AM

Biggest fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieRules View Post
Uuuuh, that is one of my most extreme muscle fantasies: A bodybuilder getting so turned on by himself, that he cums only by flexing his muscles!
I've done it many times and I know several buddies who do also! Cam't help it with all this muscle! Especially when on a cycle! So hot!
  #10   Add to RonnieRules's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2013, 10:26 AM

RonnieRules
Send a message via Skype™ to RonnieRules
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big RR View Post
I've done it many times and I know several buddies who do also! Cam't help it with all this muscle! Especially when on a cycle! So hot!
That sounds damn hot But did you really cum only by flexing and not touching your dick?
  #11   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2013, 04:04 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big RR View Post

damn! that is a hot thought!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options