The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mega's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2007, 04:33 PM

Mega is on a distinguished road
The Borrower's Club: Chapter 2

Chapter 2

[COLOR=#000000]Eddie was having a great time playing with Ken in the surf. He had never had a little brother and the sheer joy of life that Ken was exuding was contagious. Eddie was getting more and more comfortable with the mass and size of Ken’s borrowed muscles and height and being in the water made him even more agile. With Ken’s urging Eddie became more willing to fully experience the strength and power that his new body possessed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Eddie, Eddie, see how far you can throw me!” Ken pleaded[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Dude, I don’t want to hurt you…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“You won’t hurt me, just throw me toward the deep water”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Ok. You asked for it…” Eddie scooped up Ken with a swipe of one massive arm and dragged him into his chest holding him like a shot-put ball. Ken’s skinny 11 year old arm hooked easily between the thumb and forefinger of Eddie’s massive paw of a left hand while his fingers extended nearly fully across his bird cage chest. Ken easily sat on Eddie’s right hand barely filling his palm with his butt. Eddie’s massive biceps bunched up with raw power as he began to squat down forcing his legs apart and knees out as he charged his phenomenal quads and hamstrings with power.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“1…” Eddie popped up a little and back down into his squat, releasing then re-flexing his muscles filling them with power.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“2…” another pop and Eddie’s veins filled to exploding over the rock hard muscles of his biceps and quads pumping a flood of strength into his muscles expanding from the contraction.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“3…” Release. Eddie thrust up out of the water unleashing all his strength through his legs, up his brick wall core, through his rippling torso and out his monstrous right arm. Water cascaded down the crevices created by the bulging muscles of his back like a whale breaching out of the sea. Ken arched through the air, a squeal of joy escaping his lungs as he balled up and splashed down in a perfect cannonball. Ken popped up out of the water in a shot started screaming[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Again! Again!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]After a few more throws Eddie noticed me walking down the beach alone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Hey buddy, can you entertain yourself for a while? I am going to see what’s up with Luke.” Eddie asked Ken.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Sure! I am going to play in the sand.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I was still lost in thought about all of our futures when I felt Eddie running up behind me. I turned around and was engulfed by the sight of 275 lbs of muscle slowly jogging toward me. As his pecs firmly bounced on his chest it felt like I could almost hear a thump as the huge slabs of muscle fell into place. Tree trunk legs loosened and tightened in corded braids of muscle as Eddie churned toward me. My mouth went dry as Eddie came to a stop in front of me and I had the unfamiliar perspective of basically staring into Eddie’s Adam’s apple. Luckily, I had left Joe almost 25 minutes before so the raging hardon of my now 3” and shrinking equipment was all but invisible in the folds of my swim trunks. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“What’s the matter? This is like the greatest thing to happened to, like, ANYONE, Ever~!” asked Eddie.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“I am just thinking about what this will mean to our future. We aren’t all living next door to each other in a College dorm anymore. We have job and lives we have to think about now.” I stated mater-of-factly[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Well, I’m going wherever the hourglass goes. My job is nothing special. Hell I could go be a professional Bodybuilder now, and support us all.” Eddie flexed a massive ripped bicep in front of my face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Eddie, you do realize that Ken is eventually going to get tired of being an 11 year old right? Hell, it is not like the next time he sees Kate she is not going to notice. We ARE going to have to go back to our normal selves” I said pushing Eddie’s bicep out of my face. On contact with his massive arm my boner flared up another notch if that was possible as it shrank ever smaller. Luckily my new tiny size hid my erection but also allowed my glands to rub from side to side along the mesh on the inside of my swim suit sending waves of pleasure throughout my body as we walked. In this case size did matter as I was able to basically invisibly get myself off as I walked next to my muscle-bound friend without him ever knowing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Well, yeah. Of course…but that doesn’t mean we won’t all want to play around with this once in a while. Can you imagine going out like this? Hell we could take turns being the ultimate stud! Think about it…” A sparkle came into Eddie’s eyes. “Dude, REALLY think about it” Eddie nodded toward my crotch. Then looked at my crotch. Then looked at me. “Man, where is it? I know what your package looks like and that’s not it, and you never walk around in a bathing suit...Aww Hell, did you give it to Joe? I can’t believe he asked you for that. Joe has, like, everything and you let him have that too?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Says the 6’6” bodybuilder. And he didn’t ask for it. I tricked him into taking it”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Dude, you could have TOTALLY given it to me. Hell, I would have PAID you. Do you know how often I have gotten off fantasizing about getting a hold of your…” Eddie stopped and blushed and turned away. “…um, you know what I mean, not like I have fantasized about you stroking…oh, god…I just want your…” Eddie’s uneasiness suddenly made it all click in my head. I paused for a moment and made a decision.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Eddie, I’m Gay” I started walking down the beach again. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“No, no of course I am not…huh? Luke, what? you’re gay?” Asked Eddie catching up in less than two long strides.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Yup”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“But, I thought…you thought…I thought you were going to ask me if I was gay”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“No. Just wanted to let you know I was. I though you needed to know.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Eddie grabbed his temples with one of his huge hands flexing one bicep into a diamond hard peak in the process and began to laugh. “So how over all these years have we not figured each other’s secret out? Were we so concerned about playing the part that we couldn’t recognize what was right in front of us? Luke, of course, I’m gay, too”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“What a pair of fools we are. What I would have given to have had someone to talk to these last couple of years” I said[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Tell me about it. Dude, now I am being straight with you. I just want you to know I haven’t been carrying a torch around for you or crushing on you or anything like that, it is just that cock of yours. Fuck man. It is like my #1 fantasy to have a cock like that.” Eddie explained.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Yeah, I know what you mean – about the four of us that is. I have never really thought of any of you guys as sexual partners. You don’t think the other guys are gay as well do you?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Well, I know Ken isn’t. He only has eyes for Kate. As for Joe, he’s not faking it with the girls he is with. I know a little about watching crotches and he is popping real wood whenever a pretty girl crosses his path, and I have never caught him having any reaction to guys.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“That is pretty much what I figured. I’ve got to tell you Man, I never had a thing for you, but just like you and my dick, that body you have going on right now is driving me crazy.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“you mean this body?” Eddie smirked and hit a devastating most muscular stepping in front of me and blocking our direction of travel.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Are we really going there?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Dude, I plan on asking to borrow your cock so I can have my way with it. These muscles belong to Ken who fulfilled a lifelong impossible dream for me. Ken is now running around like an 11 year old and Joe has what must be a 2 foot long dong at the moment. I am thinking that all four of us are going to become a lot closer than any 4 people on the planet have ever been before all is said and done. So come over here and feel these ripped muscles”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I nodded and took a step closer to Eddie with my hand outstretched. I looked both ways before making contact. We had traveled around a small point in the beach and were now in a secluded cove well out of sight of the area where we had left the object and the others. A palm tree leaned low out over the sand almost the full width of the narrow beach about 5 yards down the beach in the direction we had been walking. I pressed my palm into the crevice between Eddie’s huge pecs a pushed him down the beach until his lower back brushed up against the leaning palm tree. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Eddie I want to give you another 75 lbs of muscle and 6” of proportional height over the next 10 minutes. I also want to give you an additional 50% of my hand and foot size”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Please do. That’s what I am talking about. Live the fantasy.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“You have no idea. This is toe in the water stuff” I smiled up at Eddie as I began to shrink and Eddie began to grow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Oh! Well… Ok then.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]As my 6’ 205 lb 10% bodyfat body’s size began to seep into Eddie, I placed one hand on each of his pecs. I closed my eyes and I could feel the expansion of his muscles under his paper thin skin. This was magnified my own body’s shrinking and the even faster shrinking of my hands. I opened my eyes and pressed my body into Eddie’s forcing him to spread his feet and expanding tree trunk legs apart. This caused him to bend his knees slightly making his lower body look as though he was doing a modified competition pose as he leaned against the palm tree. My eye level was now at Eddie’s clavicle and I turned my head and laid the side of my face against his expanding chest. His heartbeat thumped in my ear as I glided my hands up around the smooth curve of his outer pec and up past his armpit. I slid my hands over his inflating delts that now felt to me like small beach balls. My diminishing arm length could barely span the breadth of his massive torso and shoulders and just let me feel the outer head of his delts before his growth took it out of my diminished reach. My hands slid down his arms to biceps that were the size of footballs. Eddie obligingly flexed as I squeezed the muscle; a flex that pried my fingers apart by the sheer force of the contraction. As my head crept down Eddie’s chest and onto his abs as I shrank and he grew I could feel the excitement in his rod pressing through what was left of his increasingly too small swim trunks and into my abs slowly creeping toward my chest. His expanding thighs were now even with my hips even in his half leaning / sitting stance against the palm tree. Every adjustment those massive legs had to make to account for his new size and weight transmitted into a tighter and tighter squeeze against my hips. My hands now unable to reach the tops of the biceps of the now approaching 7’ behemoth that was Eddie focused on forearms that were so engorged with muscle and veins that from pinky to thumb my hands could not match the breadth of them. Eddie slowly flexed and straightened his wrist pumping the now almost revolting size of his forearms even larger and larger. Muscle and sinew warped and twisted under the skin stretching each vein and muscle ever larger. My height settled in at its new measurement of 5’6” as Eddie’s topped out at a hair over 7’ weighing in at 350 lbs of pure muscle. The top of my head barely came to the bottom of Eddie’s overhanging shelf of pecs and even half sitting on the tree his thighs were even with my waist slipping just under my ribcage. I slipped my hands down off Eddie’s bloated forearms to his over muscled caloused hands the size of dinner plates. Just the bulge of the muscle below his thumb all but filled my grasp and each finger was all but the length of my whole hand. I explored each of his hands with my own as I continued to rest my head on the rocky cobblestones that were his abs. Slow stuttered exhales racked eddies breathing as I would lean into his crotch whenever I reached a tender area of skin between his fingers in my exploration of his hands. Finishing with his hands I now transferred over to his legs. Starting on the outside of his thighs I explored each crevice and cut of the massive quads and hamstrings, lingering around each teardrop and slowly following the cuts up the inner thigh.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Slipping my hands up the legs of his trunks I stated, “I can’t give you a giant cock right now, but I can let you know what it feels like to have 2 hands jacking your meat at the same time”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Eddie gasped as I wrapped my diminished hands one on top of the other around the shaft of his 8” rod still leaving plenty of room for motion up and down below the flair of his glands.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Oh God…” Eddie moaned.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]To Be Continued….[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Next chapter: What HAS Joe been doing all this time?[/COLOR]

Last edited by Mega; April 24th, 2007 at 05:13 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2007, 04:47 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
wow, I started reading part one, and by the time I was done part 2 was up. Awesome premise for the story, and I like where it's going! They could all put their size into one person and create a super huge stud! I love it!
  #3   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2007, 03:48 AM

RyBearATL
Very, very good!

Interesting blend of ideas & good writing. Thank you!

-R
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2007, 08:45 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Keep it up! =D
  #5   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2007, 11:42 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Hot. like it a lot
  #6   Add to frankie's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2007, 04:20 PM

frankie is on a distinguished road
I love this story. Are you ever going to post a sequel?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options