The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to paarke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2013, 03:43 PM

paarke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to paarke
New Life

I've been chatting to someone recently who got me inspired to have a dabble again. This is really just a set up scenario to test the waters.

I?m not going to tell you who I am, you?ll soon figure it out. There can?t be many people left on the planet who don?t know who I am. I get around a lot and usually get noticed. Some of your fear me, some of you want to worship me like I?m some kind of deity, others just want me dead. Should have done that while they had the chance. I think its pretty obvious that?s never going to happen now.

I was like you once, had a normal life doing normal things. You would have walked past me on the street and not given me a second glance. Deep down I always knew I wanted more, wanted things that no one else could have, and I knew I?d get them, I just didn?t know quite what they would be, or how or when I would get them. I had no idea just how much I would change, how my life would change, more to the point how I would change everyone else?s lives. Having so much power at my fingertips, more than my wildest dreams or darkest fantasies ever hinted at. I don?t even recognise the person I was then. I?m like a new being that slowly emerged from obscurity, physically, mentally, worlds apart from my very humble roots.

I mentioned fantasies before. Everyone has them, some good, some bad. Every once in a while they become so deep, so intense, that they consume your every waking moment. You give in to them, let them take you over, do everything in your power to make them a reality. Whether it was something buried deep inside my DNA, or some freak of nature I?ll never know, but the unthinkable happened for me. They did become reality.

I?ve been obsessed with muscle for as long as I can remember. Loved the look of it, even better, the feel of it. The warmth coming from it, the hardness, the density. Almost like some strange kind of molten rock moving under the skin as it flexes. I could watch guys flexing for hours, almost hypontised by their huge bodies, transfixed by every flex and ripple. I loved it all, stocky, hairy power lifter types, guys so ripped you could spend a day tracing the veins all over their body like following a map. I never missed a chance to look at it, or get my hands on it.

You might think that someone as obsessed as I was would spend every possible moment in the gym, but I didn?t. The one place I never went. It wasn?t that I didn?t want to go. I craved it. Wanted to be like the guys I so admired, only bigger, better. I wanted them to be in awe of my power. I just couldn?t go. Looking back, I think it was my subconscious trying to resist the inevitable. The last vestiges of my soul fighting my deep desires and fantasies. I couldn?t, and didn?t fight it forever.

I?ll never forget my first time. The second I walked through the door I knew I was hooked. It was an addiction. Like a smoker taking a drag on his first cigarette, for better or worse it was part of my life and I?d never be able to give it up. My senses were on overload. I soaked up the sounds and the smells. Every plate clanking, every grunt and groan was like music. I swear I could even hear the sounds of muscle fibres ripping and growing as the little guys got big and the big guys got bigger. I hadn?t even started and I wanted more. Even when I got more I still wanted more. I still do today, the problem is the bigger you get, the harder it becomes to get it.

Over the next few weeks I wanted to learn everything I could. I read every book, watched every dvd I could get my hands on. I was going to do this and I was going to do it right. I spent hours practicing movements, wanting my form to be absolutely right, watched every single thing I ate or drank. One by one the nails went in the coffin of my old life as I slowly left it behind, starting the transition from being ordinary to something well beyond human. I started spending more time in the gym, relishing every rep, savouring the pain, that feeling you get that you?re totally spent, but still manage to push out another rep, knowing its making you grow, making you stronger. It started to become the only thing that mattered. Even at that early stage I could feel my body beginning to change and I liked it. I liked it a lot. I could never get enough. I started skipping work to spend more time building my body. I can?t explain how, but I knew that after a while the normal trappings of life, like money, would cease to be important and I?d never have problems getting what I wanted or needed. Just a few short weeks had seen me go from a complete novice to a confirmed gym rat. I?d expected to make some progress, but the speed was way beyond what I?d expected. I was loving how tight some of my clothes were starting to feel, and I was already outlifting some of the bigger guys at the gym. They took it well, putting it down to luck or genetics, but they were all expecting me to hit a plateau any moment. They got that wrong.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to paarke For This Useful Post:
bigbearny (March 17th, 2013), Hanugumo (March 15th, 2013), henhu (March 15th, 2013), iceman75 (March 15th, 2013), idavid (March 16th, 2013), jcb60970 (March 16th, 2013), Lucas88 (March 16th, 2013), Mad Dog (March 16th, 2013), manlion (March 15th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (March 15th, 2013), mlbjock (March 16th, 2013), msclbldr (March 16th, 2013), muscular (March 15th, 2013), musqlure (March 17th, 2013), nnnrg (March 16th, 2013), paulwsmith (March 15th, 2013), portamivia (March 16th, 2013), Shade (March 15th, 2013), stringra1970 (March 15th, 2013), Terrylee Long (March 16th, 2013), vlad (March 16th, 2013), weaknobody (March 16th, 2013), xenon (March 16th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2013, 04:16 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great start! More, please, and soon!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2013, 09:59 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Yeah. More, please. :3
  #4   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2013, 03:44 PM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Oh oh oh! Now that's a nice surprise, man. Glad to see you’re writing again... can't wait to read more of this story: I’m already excited!
  #5   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2013, 04:18 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Holy crap, what a start! I love your writing style... better yet, I love characters who are as obsessed as this guy is. I look forward to more!
  #6   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2013, 05:33 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
I love your story. The only thing What weight did he start out with and what does he weight now. The reason I ask is it help the mind to comprehend how big a person is alot easier.Thanks for writing the stories guys like me are unable to do.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options