The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2007, 08:14 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
The Ring of Zar (a new start) THE END

The outdoorsman group woke with the sun and slowly got up to eat under the trees. most were shirtless since it was already 75.....there broad shoulders and biceps flexed as they yawned. some were hairy and some smooth but alot of them were into bodybuilding. the head of the group rose to speak.."ok...ok....quite....please......we will all go for a run and then off to the cave" the guys clapped....some itching there balls...or running there hands across there hairy chests. "ok....go and get ready" the man said. they all rose and ran to get there running shorts on. the ones that did have shirts on now removed them as they found the path to run on. "about 20 min. ......and then back here so we can get to the cave before dark" they took off each trying to beat the other. above them in the cave josh watched with a telescope as the ring on his hand glowed green.
The day got hotter as the temps went to 90 so most of the runners as they returned were sweating. the headmaster let them rest before hiking to the cave. the sweat glistened on there tight muscled bodies.
as they rested some arm wrestled or pushed each other in a playful matter to try and start a fight. some compared there arm size to the other. "OK...lets make our way up" they gathered there stuff but kept there running shorts on so to be cooler. it would take around an hour to get to the entrance of the cave.....they stopped for a pee break as each one pulled out there cocks and pissed. some were hard while others tried to piss on each other. just guys having a great day.
The moutain got steep as they almost were there but not enough to where they had to use ropes. josh had gone to the back of the cave to wait...he left the woman tied. as one guy entered and stopped when he saw the woman..naked......the others almost fell over him....."why did you stop?!!!" one yelled. as they all got into the cave.....there mouths open. the headmaster stared....he saw the young guys looking at what some would only dream of to see. she looked up at the group of guys.
"HELP!!!........please.......i beg of you...." the headmaster didnt like the feeling he was getting...."ok...we will all turn around and go back now" the group let out a "AHHHHHH" "come on.....we see her....its not like she is a dream" one guy spoke up. they all agreed. they made there way toward her.... the headmaster had no power here. they surrounded her....she bucked up as her bloodly wrists pulled on the chains that bound her.
One guy slowly slipped out his cock....hard and ready. he glided it into her pussy. she screamed. the others took out there cocks and started to jack as each one took turns in each hole. the moaning echoed in the cave as one by one they came ....some on her and some in her. they found as a group they all could fuck more than once....maybe showing off or just so turned on they could not stop. Josh knew it was time.
the biggest one of them was named steve and he had just came in her mouth as he felt his strenght began to flow out. "whats happening?? i feel faint" the others started to feel the same as josh got closer and the ring was flowing there strenght into him. His ver skinny arms began to tingle as the surge of power was great. the group that had raped a woman now were falling to the caves floor as josh was now with them. the headmaster who had stayed back watched the scene. Josh grabbed around the nearest male as he felt the pleasure of the draining. his body growing with each second of touching them or just being in the group of males. "I will drain all of your strenght even if it KILLS you!!!!" he shouted. they tried to hit him with there fists but were to weak now to even stand as he threw himself onto the stack of male bodies. Josh was now a muscle freak....his once skinny body now huge and pumped with power. the headmaster had ran off along time ago. his dead or almost dead guys trying to get away from this parasite. josh bouced his pecs and rubbed his round vieny biceps. he looked at the woman....she had fainted along time ago from all the cocks in her....the cum dripping from her pussy.
the ring had done more than he had every imagined. his 11 inch cock standing out. he pulled one dying guy over and shoved it into his mouth....he fucked his mouth...faster....faster until he came...choking the guy and then killing him as he swallowed. he got up as the power drain had slowed. "ZAR!!!!! your ring has served me well" the woman came to as josh took his fingers and fed her the cum off her body from the other men...."ahhhhh, my sweet.....did you not enjoy that??"
he flexed for her his new muscled body....."i enjoyed it" he laughed as it echoed all through the cave.
suddenly a noise....from behind...."what the hell......YOU" Rick shoved the giant sword into Josh's body....the blood gushing....."you are human......my friend" rick said. josh fell over the woman as his life-blood flowed. Rick removed the ring as he watched a stupid man die. "the element of surpise always gets them" rick smiled. He put the ring on....its color was black. he felt no strenght because all were dead. he took the ring back off and threw against the wall of the cave. "no....i will always know where it is but i must leave it alone, for now" he walked out of the cave and down the moutain. The bushes where he had been now moved as the headmaster looked back in. the bodies and the woman. he never knew what happened but went in to look. the darkness fell as the day ended and the headmaster jacked his cock, wondering how he could look like that.
THE END

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2007, 04:39 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Sorry - not impressed at all.
  #3   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2007, 06:39 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboy
Sorry - not impressed at all.
didnt ask for your impression. sorry too.
  #4   Add to hungreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2007, 08:43 PM

hungreed is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyman101
I doubt that he is the type you would care to "impress".
  #5   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2007, 03:18 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyman101
Hmmm - difference between impressed and an impression.
Hungreed - why would you get involved in this for one thing, and for the second thing - how would you ever arrive at that conclusion? And I am not suggesting that hairyman should or should not care if he impresses me.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options