The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 11204's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2013, 11:18 AM

11204 is on a distinguished road
There's a Fine Line

-----
This is my second attempt at posting a story on here. There's not anything weird in here, besides a lot of muscle growth. I've decided to post this in smaller chapters, rather than long ones. I might rewrite this and get a different introduction, but I'm sticking to an air of mystery. Anyway enjoy, and please -- constructive criticism is the only way I'll get better.
-----
There's a Fine Line
when dealing with desire

My life is on the line of my desire. Lust, arousal, fantasies -- everything feeds in to my pool of desire. And if the desire is strong enough, well, you’ll find out soon enough what can happen. It was after prom night in high school. My boyfriend, Max (yeah, I’m gay), and I had just been smoking. We were high and intoxicated, which led to sex for the first time. It was a slightly awkward experience, but nonetheless an amazing one. And that was the first time it happened.

Halfway through our sex session, I started to close my eyes and dream about my fantasies with Max. The ones where he grows muscle as he kisses me. The ones where his average 140 pound, 6 foot frame becomes covered head to toe in rippling muscle, ripped to shreds The fantasies that only exist in my limited mind that is to mature to believe in magic. Then my hands that were gripping his obliques began to glow. I wasn’t exactly aware of this at the time. Being high, intoxicated, and lustful is not exactly a good combination of circumstances to stay aware. The blue energy spilled from my palms and spread out over Max’s sides. Then it faded.

“FUCK! Aw Blake, whatever your doing is great... FUCK!”

Max was moaning in ecstasy as the energy poured out of my hands. I felt his obliques harden under my palms. It seemed almost as if he was expanding as I was in him. His chest expanded, from a mostly flat bust to two slabs of concrete muscle with a huge valley between them. The four pack on his stomach hardened, the grooves deepening. Two -- no, four -- new bricks of solid power paved his stomach. His waist tightened, shrinking an inch from 30” to 29”. As this happened, his shoulders and back expanded. The back that I as facing became a barn door. The shoulders became two boulders of bulging muscle. And throughout the whole process, the aroma of eucalyptus filled the air.

And then just as I realized what was happening, I passed out.

I was at Max’s family’s apartment, in his room. As my eyes opened, I blinked away the darkness and saw him looking down at me.

“Baby, are you okay...? You were out for a while...”
“Max...is that you? What happened...?”
“We were going at it -- it was wonderful, by the way -- and then suddenly, you fainted.”

The shards of the memory seemed to be there, but just out of reach.

“Hmm...that’s weird.........HOLY SHIT!”

As the corners of black receded from my vision I realized Max, now 6’1”, was huge. He had perfect, diamond-shaped calves, tree trunks for thighs, a tight waist, a chiseled stomach, a huge back, broad shoulders, and bulging biceps, triceps, and traps. And this all complemented his beautiful face. As excited/startled as I was, I frowned.

“Max, you’re...huge!”
“Yeah, I know. I don’t know how it happened. Some late growth spurt or something. But it feels amazing.”
“...”
“What?”
“Well, now I’m sure you could get any guy you wanted...”
“Shut up Blake. You know you’re the only one for me.”

He playfully punched me in the shoulder. Which normally I would've been okay with, but the force behind his blow was so immense, I almost fell out of the bed. I gestured for him to come lay by me, and he obliged. I began to grope at his Adonis-like body. I felt it for myself. It was wonderful. Huge and warm, cuddle-able, but masculine, solid, and strong at the same time. It never dawned on me that I caused this. Soon my groping Max became a make out session, which soon turned to sex again. When Max unzipped his jeans and pulled down his briefs, a python was unleashed. a 10” -- soft -- cock dropped out. I couldn't help but gasp. Max laughed.

“You like?”

I nodded. “Haven’t you always been a grower...?” I was on the fritz already; I needed that thing in me. All thoughts of the mysterious fainting vacated my mind. I fondled his dick and it gradually rose up, and rose, and rose. At full attention it pressed up against the top part of his abs. It had to be at least 14 inches...if not more. He pulled me in for a passionate kiss. He playfully pulled off my shorts and underwear, revealing a proud 7 incher (although that was less than half of his current size). He tore off my shirt with his amazing muscles bulging all the while. I just laid on him while he flexed all of his muscles. He was the man of my dreams. And to my delight, I was his, even in my modest 5’8”, average build frame. I pulled his huge hose into my mouth and began to suck, while my hands slipped under him and groped his solid ass. He let out a few short groans. Soon enough my ass was on him, and he just held me and slid me up and down his long shaft, me barely giving an effort -- though probably more than him with his huge body. He climaxed and shouted, “FUCK YEAH!” filling me with his warm seed. It was quite soon thereafter that we both drifted off to sleep, exhausted (well, me at least). It was one of the best sleeps I’ve had since I was little, with his warm body protecting and sharing warmth with me.

And then I dreamt.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to 11204 For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (April 1st, 2013), bpharv68 (March 24th, 2013), capteg1 (March 24th, 2013), cutlerfan (March 23rd, 2013), Darkraidude98 (April 2nd, 2013), dominicrue (April 2nd, 2013), Hanugumo (March 23rd, 2013), hardmuscl4life (March 23rd, 2013), hn6huS (March 23rd, 2013), iceman75 (March 23rd, 2013), iets21 (March 23rd, 2013), Jaekel (April 1st, 2013), jcb60970 (March 26th, 2013), littledude (April 2nd, 2013), Logan2009 (April 1st, 2013), Londonboy (March 23rd, 2013), Lucas88 (April 2nd, 2013), Lukullus (March 23rd, 2013), marduk1126 (March 23rd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (April 1st, 2013), MM80 (April 3rd, 2013), mus (March 24th, 2013), muscular (March 23rd, 2013), nnnrg (March 23rd, 2013), noomnoom (March 23rd, 2013), nvb2 (March 25th, 2013), Reeza (April 6th, 2013), sexiscriptor (March 24th, 2013), skumbum (April 2nd, 2013), stringra1970 (April 1st, 2013), ts1976 (March 23rd, 2013), wbjason (March 25th, 2013), weaknobody (April 2nd, 2013), xenon (April 7th, 2013), zddh13 (April 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2013, 02:37 PM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
Dude this story is great i really hope to see more of it soon!
  #3   Add to Lukullus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2013, 12:03 AM

Lukullus
Send a message via Skype™ to Lukullus
Oh yeah, would LOVE to read more of your hot story!
  #4   Add to purvip's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2013, 04:19 AM

purvip is on a distinguished road
There's a Fine Line

nice story
  #5   Add to 11204's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2013, 07:06 PM

11204 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukullus View Post
Oh yeah, would LOVE to read more of your hot story!
And you definitely will! I've been having a small block on this. I've written the next chapter in about 5 different ways. I think I've got one I like, and will probably post tomorrow night. Thanks for all the positive feedback!
-Micah
The Following User Says Thank You to 11204 For This Useful Post:
Logan2009 (April 4th, 2013)
  #6   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2013, 06:39 PM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
i cant wait for the next parts! great story man keep up the good work!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options