The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Buffling's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Evolving Jock

Buffling is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Buffling
Ultimate

A few days ago I caught sight of a post on the forum asking about superhero stories. I know there are a few folks around here whose fetish interests span muscle, comic books and all things spandex, so I thought I might contribute something. alex.rif suggested a family moving into a new house and someone finding a superhero costume in the attic; and while the incest aspects of his suggestion didn't appeal, the basic idea got my brain AND my groin excited. And after spending so much time enjoying everyone else's work here, it felt like the right time to contribute. And here it is. I hope y'all enjoy it.

- - - - - -

ULTIMATE

On the morning of the day my life changed, Eric and I took possession of our house. After three years together, we'd decided it was time to move out of our downtown Gotham apartment and get our own place on the outskirts of the city. We'd spent most of the day hauling boxes in from the rented UHaul, and had just returned the truck. Exhausted and sweaty, we had settled down to pizza and beer, using those boxes as our makeshift tables and chairs.

"You wanna start unpacking tonight?" Eric asked, after offering me the last slice. His blue eyes twinkled in the light of the standing lamp we'd hastily plugged in, and his moving-day attire and facial scruff betrayed his normally-pristine appearance.

"You can finish that off, lover," I said, standing and moving in for an embrace. ".... and no. I'm totally wiped." I wrapped my arms around him, and pressed my body into his. He always felt so incredible to me, his gym-taut frame a slightly more idealized version of my own average physique. "I think we should explore the house a bit, and then set up the bed... and then we should christen the bedroom. The only heavy lifting I have the energy for tonight involves you and me naked."

Eric laughed, and kissed me playfully. "You are on, lover. In which case, I'd better fuel up." He took a bit of the last slice of pizza, and winked at me seductively. My heart fluttered, like it always did when Eric looked at me, and my cock began to stir inside my old sweat pants. I was a lucky, lucky man.

The house was an old brownstone that dated from the turn of the 20th century, but had been renovated to keep up with the times. When Eric and I stumbled across it, we fell in love with it immediately. Its previous owners apparently just walked away from the property. Like many, it seemed, they couldn't afford the payments on their mortgage and just abandoned the place. The bank eventually moved in, and we picked up the property for far less than its market value. House and contents were ours for a song, as they say, and while the previous occupants had taken most of their furniture, some boxes and things had been left behind.

"Why don't you go explore for a little bit? I'll finish off this pizza, and then I'll start setting up the bedroom." Eric kissed me again.

"You sure you don't want help?" My penis throbbed at Eric's touch. God, I loved him.

"I don't need any," Eric said. "Why don't you go and check out the stuff the old owners left behind and see if you can find another lamp or two, just in case?"

"Alright. I'm gonna go check out the attic, okay?"

"Okay, John. Give a holler if you find anything cool."

"Will do," I said, heading toward the stairs. ".... and what if I find anything else? There could be some neat old crap up there…"

"Surprise me," Eric responded, trying not to show me that he was talking through a mouthful of pizza. I grinned at him. "Eric, you're my favourite."

Eric smiled. "You're my ultimate."

- - - - - - -

At the top of the pull-down stairs I found a pull-chain. A quick tug revealed it was attached to a thankfully-working lightbulb, whose amber glow irradiated a loose collection of boxes, old furniture, and drop cloths. At first glance it looked like a collection of mid-century furniture and antiques -- possibly a treasure-trove for a future yard sale.

In one corner there was a grandfather clock. Against the wall were a stack of ornate picture frames and an old mirror; an old dining room set sat in the middle of the space. There didn't appear to be any of the extra lamps Eric hoped I might find, but there was a stack of nondescript-looking boxes next to the clock. In light of the cool-factor of the other items in the attic, the stack warranted a closer look.

I lifted the top of the closest box and began to dig inside when another box caught my eye. All the other boxes were made of wood, and looked as though they'd been untouched for years... but behind them there was another kind of box altogether. It looked like it was made of dull grey metal, but it was surprisingly smooth and flawless. And unlike everything else in the attic, it was completely dust-free.

I pushed the front boxes to the side, and kneeled in front of the grey one. It was smallish -- about two feet square and a foot high -- and appeared to be hinged, with two metal clasps on the front. Each clasp was adorned with what looked like a comic-book badge or logo: a U-shaped shield containing a stylized lightning bolt.

What the heck is this? I thought, running my finger across the top edge. In spite of the box's metallic appearance, it felt warm to the touch. I traced my fingers along one of the clasps. The decoration was cartoonish, like something you'd see in the original Batman TV series. I applied some pressure, and the clasp made a satisfying snap. As it popped open, a crackle of soft yellow light raced across the edges of the box and down into the floor.

What the--? The sudden flash made me jerk backwards. I stared at the box for a few moments, as if it might explode, but there was no more movement; there were no more flashes of light. I slowly extended my right arm towards it -- keeping my distance as best I could -- and pressed the clasp on the other side.

Another flash of yellow light traced the box's contours, and the top of the box lifted slightly. I waited again. Nothing happened: no ticking sounds; no beeping or blinking or buzzing of any kind.

After taking a few breaths, my curiosity got the better of me. I opened the lid.

The sides of the box were lined with foam, like you'd see in a carrying case for electronics or sound equipment. Nestled inside this padding was what looked to be a folded rectangle of fabric, quite smooth and shiny. The same design that was on the box clasps was emblazoned across it: a golden-yellow bar that formed a deep U shape, cradling a stylized lightning bolt. The area above the golden "U" was black; the area below was deep crimson. From this vantage point it looked like it might be a folded blanket: clearly there was more, but whatever it was had been placed in the box specifically to show off the emblem. It looks like a superhero emblem, I mused, as I reached out to examine it. I touched it with my hand, and found the fabric warm to the touch, as if it were generating its own heat.

I grasped the corners. No doubt about it: this was some kind of spandex material. It was smooth and stretchy under my fingers. As I lifted it up, it unfurled and I chuckled in spite of myself. A neck opening appeared beyond the top edge. Sleeves tumbled out the sides. And as I stood to allow the garment to open up to its full length, legs appeared, connected to some kind of soft, integrated boots. I was looking at a superhero costume: a one-piece suit with attached gloves and footwear, a little like you'd see a speedskater wear. The shoulder and neck area were black, with the golden yellow bar and "U" emblem across the chest. The bar extended to the sides of the suit and ran all the way down to the boots, framing the rich crimson body of the outfit.

I suddenly became aware that my cock was getting rock-hard. No surprise, I guess: although I'd collected Superman comics for most of my life, there was no denying that part of the appeal was the power and sexiness of Big Blue's costume. The exhibitionist in me had always dreamed of dressing as Superman for Halloween, but the realist in me said I'd never have the body to match the outfit.

This, though -- this was like some kind of collector's costume... but it was for a superhero I didn't recognize. And while I wasn't a massive comic-book nerd, I knew I'd never seen this particular hero in the pages of Marvel or DC books. If someone were going to collect a well-made piece like this, why not make it a character that people know…?

I turned the suit over to find a zipper along the back, and as I did so I noticed a pair of trunks lying at the bottom of the box: also crimson, with golden bars on the sides. The entire outfit was beautifully well-made. The fabric was smooth and warm to the touch, with just a bit of sheen. There were no visible seams anywhere, which was as curious as it was impossible. Y-front-like flaps in the midsection of the bodysuit had thoughtfully been placed to allow easy access for bodily functions, and were clearly meant to be covered by the trunks.

I was about to call out to Eric so he could come and have a look, when I remembered what he'd said downstairs: if I found anything, I should surprise him. Since he was supposedly setting up the bed so we could make sex our first collective act in the new house, donning the costume in order to make an entrance as his superhero lover seemed to be the perfect and most playful thing to do. I grinned and chuckled to myself at the thought of his reaction.

After pulling off my sweats, t-shirt, and underwear, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror on the other side of the room. I wasn't in terrible shape, but my body was nothing to write home about. Years of office work had taken its toll, and I was a little more doughy in key places than I'd like. Eric had kept up a regular gym habit and I occasionally went with him, but I had nothing close to his level of commitment or dedication. His body was in fine form; mine had had its edges and definitions smoothed over.

I unzipped the back of the costume and scrunched up the fabric so I could slip my right foot into the leg of the suit. I couldn't get over how warm the fabric felt! My foot found purchase inside of the attached boot, and I shifted my weight to try the other leg. With both feet set, I began to pull the suit up my legs. The warm fabric gently hugged my lower leg, and the sensual feel of the spandex on my body made my cock throb. No wonder superheroes love this stuff, I thought, as I hiked the suit up over my hips. My erect penis, now covered in thick, snug, warm, red spandex, throbbed in agreement.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My lower body was now clad in red tights and boots, accentuated by a bar of yellow running up the outside of my legs. My scrawny frame didn't fill the tights very well, but the effect wasn't terrible; they clung to me like a second skin and didn't show any wrinkles or bagginess at all. I hoisted up the top half and inserted my arms into the welcoming warmth of the sleeves, wriggling my fingers into the thin red gloves and pulling the sensuous fabric over my chest. My cock was plainly visible underneath the caress of the suit, and where it lay, it seemed to point right at the yellow "U" and lightning bolt that now stretched across my non-existent pectorals. With some minor contortion, I reached around to the zipper in the back and inched it as high as I could; then I reached behind my with my other arm and pulled the zipper all the way up. I was in, and the quizzical warmth of the suit enveloped me completely.

My thin, soft body was completely encased in the slick lycra. I looked like the world's least-qualified Winter Olympics athlete... albeit one with a massive, straining erection. I reached down and coaxed my shaft out of the suit's Y-front flaps. Thus gave it some relief but also caused it to throb obscenely out of the front of the suit. I'd better complete the look, I thought, reaching for the red-and-yellow trunks. I stepped into them and pulled them up, hugging my cock once more to my body and trapping it between two layers of stretchy, silky spandex. It throbbed once more in appreciation, and the urge to enjoy the sensation overtook me. My gloved hand wrapped around my sheathed cock and I glanced in the mirror again. Except for my head, every inch of my body was covered by the superhero suit. It hugged and flattered my body, and the feeling of warmth I felt was overwhelming.

As I stared at my rather unimpressive reflection in the mirror, a faint buzzing began to fade into my consciousness. I thought nothing of it. My overwhelming thought was that this was probably a bad idea: while the suit felt fantastic on my body, Eric was more likely to laugh than to jump me when he saw it. With my right hand still fondling my cock, I folded my left arm up into a flexed bicep pose. I wore the duds, but I was the farthest thing from the kind of superhero you'd see in a comic book. Nonetheless, I enjoyed the fantasy, and flexed my bicep playfully -- all 11" of it.

The buzzing sound suddenly grew louder, and seemed to be centred between my ears. As I became aware of its insistence, I also began to sense that the golden yellow areas of the suit were getting brighter. As I furrowed my brow to assess what my own eyesight was telling me, the buzzing was overlaid by a high-pitched ringing sound. All at once the suit began to feel tighter. The gentle hug became a squeeze, and the suit began to cling tightly to every contour of my flabby body.

The ringing grew louder, and I began to panic. I reached for the zipper in the back of the suit, and found none. I felt again, grasping at the back of my neck, but it was absolutely gone. I was encased in a seamless spandex superhero suit, with my head ringing and with no means of escape. My breath quickened as the yellow panels on the suit began to glow brighter, and as I caught sight of my own reflection again I could see faint shudderings of golden electricity begin to form all over my body, emanating from the thunderbolt and "U" emblem on my chest. I would have stopped to marvel at it, but the ringing in my head grew simultaneoously louder and louder, insinuating itself into every corner of my consciousness. I brought my arms to my head, as if they could somehow dampen the sound, but it grew louder and louder. I shut my eyes against the onslaught, unaware that golden electricity had begun to dance across every inch of my frame.

Just as the sound became unbearable, I heard an impossibly-low-pitched KABOOM inside my skull. My body went rigid and my head snapped back. My mouth opened and from within me came a resounding voice. My mouth involuntarily shaped the words as they echoed through the attic and my body:

AT ANY TIME. AT ANY HOUR.
I AM THE BEARER OF ULTIMATE'S POWER.

Impossibly-bright light invaded my eyes through closed lids, and I opened them to catch myself in the mirror. My body was bathed in yellow light, and the suit felt hot on my frame. I began to feel pressure around my feet, and glanced down to see that they were slowly expanding inside the suit. The boots stretched to fit as my size 10 feet inched longer and thicker. There was no pain; only a throbbing warmth, pressure, and the sound of cracking bone as my feet slowly arrived at what looked like a size 17. Simultaneously, the bones in my hands cracked, stretched, and reformed, settling in at bearpaw-size. Compared with the rest of me, my hands and feet now looked clown-like -- huge red boots at the base of my thin body; powerful hands at the end of thin arms. There was a moment's pause and then, as if the universe were in on the joke, I could feel cracking noises reverberate through my body. I began to stretch upwards.

From my 5'9" height I felt my body slowly lengthen in slow, buzzing pulses. The suit stretched to match my growth. My legs, arms and torso lengthened like pulled wire in a slow and steady movement. As I passed six feet I could feel another round of cracking across my back and shoulders, which began to widen in counterpoint to the elongation of my legs and spine. My body grew more lanky as it stretched upwards, past 6'2" and then 6'3". My shoulders stretched wider and wider, inching to what felt like five feet across. The cracking, shifting and buzzing faded as I topped out at a magnificent 6'5". I had to take a step back in order to keep my whole body visible in the mirror.

There was a moment of peace as I surveyed my new lean and thin frame. I didn't think I could be any more skinny than I'd been, but the heaving of my own breath was reflected in the mirror and proved that the spandex-wrapped frame I saw there was entirely mine. My dick throbbed painfully, still caught between the suit and the trunks. The superhero suit -- the hero's name was Ultimate, I now knew -- had stretched to match my height effortlessly and showed no signs of strain. It still hugged my body and radiated warmth, and in the next moment I began to feel a rhythmic throbbing and massaging in my lower body. My eyes were drawn to movement along my calves, which began to pulse larger and larger underneath the crimson and yellow fabric. The spandex stretched magnificently as each calf muscle expanded, in small bursts, heartbeat after heartbeat. I involuntarily turned my right foot out and watched as the muscle balled up into an immense, striated mass. The red fabric of the tights clung to the meat like skin, not obscuring any shred of muscle or the veins that pumped across them. Crackles of massaging, pleasurable yellow electricity snaked along the veins, as if feeding the muscle with pure power.

Just as the growth of my calves began to peak, my quads and hamstrings took up the rhythm and began to expand in kind. Within seconds, electricity was crackling across hamstrings and quadriceps that would make a rugby player drool... and yet they kept growing. My legs throbbed, thick and heavy, as each head of my quads floated into stark relief. The spandex stretched and flowed over every fibre as my thighs pulsed thicker and thicker -- past 26", then 28", then 30", then more. My gloved hands roamed down to my thighs and encountered diamond-hard resistance: silky fabric stretched over steel. The gargantuan leg muscles would not give to any squeezing, hard as I tried to make an impression in the flesh.

"Ohhhhh GOD----", I moaned, as the waves of pleasure washing through my legs reverberated up my costumed arms.

As the massive muscle piled on, my legs were forced slowly apart. I could feel my glutes mounding larger and larger; massive balls of muscle dedicated to powering my immense legs. The costume's tights and trunks massaged my ass muscles as they grew, and my hands roamed to explore the fullness and power that now dwelled there. My cock throbbed in excitement and anticipation, and joined in on the action: as my bubble-butt throbbed larger in the back, my cock lengthened and thickened throbbed joyfully in the front. It grew to a healthy and thick nine inches, and my balls swelled to the size of lemons underneath it.

My body assumed the classic hero stance -- it had to, just to allow space for my leg muscles to expand -- and I marveled at how my unflexed muscle took on the appearance of fully-flexed perfection. As my cock continued to throb, I could see currents of yellow lightning arcing across my abdomen. My waist tightened as if being vacuum-packed by the spandex that wrapped it, and my Orion's Belt bounced into high relief. Through the red fabric, buzzing vibrations slowly revealed two, and then four, and then six, and finally eight perfectly-symmetrical rock-like muscles. Lightning traced their contours as my lats and pecs began to join the dance.

"Feels so GOOOOOOOOD….!" I moaned, bucking slowly as if making love to the air in front of me.

I put my fists on my hips and flexed as massive wings formed under my arms, pulling the suit across my chest. With every heartbeat and each satisfyingly deep breath, my pectoral muscles throbbed bigger, expanding and pushing forward into a comic-book shelf of impossibly-powerful muscle. The Ultimate emblem hugged the muscle, expanding to envelop my chest as it surged larger. Gold and red spandex showcased the shield-like slabs of beef as they stood out more and more from the cobblestone road to my cock below them.

I moaned with pleasure again -- louder this time -- in spite of myself. My entire body felt like my cock did: surging and engorged, throbbing against the confines of my real skin and the second skin that now coated it. I took another deep breath and watched in awe as my shoulders and traps mounded to record-breaking proportions. My neck thickened into an impenetrable column of muscle, forming a cradle the thickness of my head. The earlier increase in shoulder width seemed inadequate now, as my deltoids formed into striated medicine balls, and my traps mounded, shield-like, on top of my shoulders. The skin of my face took on a golden colour and smoothed into youthful perfection; my previously-receding hairline filled in with thick, short blond hair. With a gasp I turned to the side, and watched as individual back muscles asserted themselves, cobra-like, across the spandex-coated expanse there. Waves of power soon washed down my shoulders, and my biceps, triceps, and forearms eagerly absorbed the power they provided. My upper arms seemed intent on outdoing my god-like legs, and the individual heads of my biceps and triceps soon fought for dominance under the slick fabric. Thick, powerful veins snaked across the muscle as it grew, showing proudly through crimson lycra. My forearms, not to be outdone, began to resemble hamhocks of muscle, tapering sharply down to my now-massive, gloved hands. Finally, the scale of my massive hands matched the scale of my pillar-like arms, heaping deltoids, and towering traps.

The glow of power and crackling of electricity began to fade, ignoring my yearning appeal for the sensation to remain forever. As if slowly waking from an incredible dream, I took in my reflection once more. In the mirror stood a living, breathing incarnation of a superhero comic book artist's fantasy: a wide mountain of inhumane power, wrapped sensuously in red, gold and black spandex. I brought my gargantuan arms up into a double-biceps pose and watched the muscles in my reflection jump effortlessly into perfect peaks. As they locked into position, a flash of golden electricity danced across them before radiating down across my pectoral shelf, my impeccable abs, my earth-shattering quads, and my bullish calves. My stance was impossibly wide; my chest impossibly proud and open. I threw my arms outward and struck a pose that echoed pure power, inviting the most powerful force on Earth to tempt my strength. Only in this moment did my gaze drift away from the mirror and towards my own body, finally bringing the Ultimate Realization to my consciousness: this was ME.

More massive than any man.

More impressive than Superman.

I was Ultimate power incarnate.

I loosed a low, guttural roar and slowly began to explore my own magnificence with my hands. The word "Ultimate" echoed, whispering, in my head. I was breathtakingly perfect; a god. My cock throbbed and raged against its spandex confines. And in that moment, from behind me, I heard a voice:

"....John...?"

I turned and saw Eric standing at the top of the stairs. His jaw hit the floor of the attic.

Last edited by Buffling; April 4th, 2013 at 08:47 PM.
Thanks
The Following 98 Users Say Thank You to Buffling For This Useful Post:
aguamentii (April 6th, 2013), amauiguy (April 5th, 2013), atbkv (April 6th, 2013), avono (April 5th, 2013), bcboy (April 4th, 2013), BEHRMUSCLE1 (April 6th, 2013), Big RR (April 4th, 2013), BigBen (April 4th, 2013), bikebot2100 (May 15th, 2013), Braun1 (April 5th, 2013), bro77 (December 12th, 2013), bulgo (April 6th, 2013), cg12345 (April 5th, 2013), convolution (April 4th, 2013), cutlerfan (April 5th, 2013), Darkraidude98 (April 5th, 2013), dickasauras (May 15th, 2013), Dodger (April 6th, 2013), draman18 (April 5th, 2013), erik the ready (April 7th, 2013), fleXodus (April 5th, 2013), FreakyGrowth (April 7th, 2013), gladfanuk (May 17th, 2013), Hanugumo (April 4th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (April 5th, 2013), helliot (May 15th, 2013), HugestFuckGod (April 5th, 2013), iceman75 (April 4th, 2013), iowamuslfan (April 12th, 2013), Jaekel (April 5th, 2013), jb1311 (April 5th, 2013), jcb60970 (April 5th, 2013), jetport58 (January 1st, 2014), Jockmorphr (April 6th, 2013), KASHAE (April 6th, 2013), Kit Werecat (May 15th, 2013), kywolfie (November 3rd, 2013), Leatherman (April 10th, 2013), littledude (April 5th, 2013), Logan2009 (April 6th, 2013), LucidDreamer (April 9th, 2013), makurra (April 4th, 2013), manlion (April 4th, 2013), ManOMan (July 18th, 2013), max1042 (May 16th, 2013), maximum360 (April 5th, 2013), Mdlftr (April 4th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (May 15th, 2013), Milamber (May 6th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (April 5th, 2013), monkeyman80 (April 4th, 2013), msclundylvr (April 6th, 2013), MuscleChgo (April 4th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (April 6th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (April 5th, 2013), musclesex (April 14th, 2013), muscular (April 6th, 2013), MysteriousMist (April 5th, 2013), nnnrg (April 5th, 2013), noomnoom (April 4th, 2013), northpole1966 (April 5th, 2013), Otaru_grower (April 5th, 2013), panama (May 15th, 2013), parabola56 (April 8th, 2013), photoguy (May 15th, 2013), portamivia (April 5th, 2013), PunkGuy01 (April 6th, 2013), ragmangsm (April 6th, 2013), Rarity (April 5th, 2013), Reeza (April 4th, 2013), revolution2233 (April 5th, 2013), Rippedstud79 (April 5th, 2013), rocketdog (April 4th, 2013), rododoro3 (April 5th, 2013), sagewere (April 6th, 2013), satsuma (April 8th, 2013), Scion35 (August 15th, 2013), Shade (April 6th, 2013), Shelby (April 5th, 2013), skumbum (May 17th, 2013), sp00ner4 (April 5th, 2013), Stoneman (April 4th, 2013), stringra1970 (November 27th, 2013), Terrylee Long (April 5th, 2013), The Pecman (April 5th, 2013), thedman (May 16th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (April 5th, 2013), tom256 (April 8th, 2013), trekka (May 14th, 2013), Tundy (April 6th, 2013), ultramuscle (April 5th, 2013), wbjason (April 5th, 2013), weaknobody (April 5th, 2013), Weasel (April 5th, 2013), WrapClampCrush (April 6th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (August 22nd, 2013), xenon (April 5th, 2013), zmack (April 8th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2013, 08:38 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Now
THAT'S
MUSCLE
GROWTH!!

Thank you!!!

Mdlftr
Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (May 15th, 2013), Buffling (April 4th, 2013)
  #3   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,305 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Very well written. I'm looking forward to more of this.
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
Buffling (April 4th, 2013)
  #4   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2013, 10:58 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Nice job

Excellent little story. Very well written, fantastic descriptions. What can I say man, this is quite the little gem you've bestowed upon us. Thank you.
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to giantw For This Useful Post:
Buffling (April 5th, 2013)
  #5   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2013, 11:46 AM

no name is on a distinguished road
Oooh...

... very nice indeed - thanks!
Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to no name For This Useful Post:
Buffling (April 5th, 2013), Nexaku (April 6th, 2013)
  #6   Add to graniteknighte's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2013, 08:56 PM

graniteknighte is on a distinguished road
Oh... uhm *moans in delight*
Thanks
  #7   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by giantw View Post
Excellent little story. Very well written, fantastic descriptions. What can I say man, this is quite the little gem you've bestowed upon us. Thank you.
I second this. The description in this story was astounding. Not to sound insulting, but I find it very hard to believe that this is your first story here. You're a gifted writer, that's fo' sho'.
Thanks
  #8   Add to Buffling's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2013, 10:36 PM
Evolving Jock

Buffling is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Buffling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
Not to sound insulting, but I find it very hard to believe that this is your first story here. You're a gifted writer, that's fo' sho'.
I'm not insulted at all! I love the feedback. I do write fairly often... just not growth stories
Thanks
  #9   Add to HugestFuckGod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2013, 10:38 PM

HugestFuckGod is on a distinguished road
This story is just dripping with description! I would hope we get to see something... happen between our lovers in the sequel... (hint hint )
Thanks
  #10   Add to alex.rif's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2013, 01:11 AM

alex.rif is on a distinguished road
Great story! I love the muscle growth description. Thanks a lot! Please keep on writing!
Thanks
  #11   Add to Rippedstud79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2013, 02:05 AM

Rippedstud79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rippedstud79
Can't wait for more! Wonderful writing, I hope to see acts of superheroism and strength and more between Eric and John. Again wonderful writing!
Thanks
  #12   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2013, 07:10 PM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
I wanted to add my accolades to those already stated. What a great story! I hope you are able to continue it sometime in the near future!
Thanks
  #13   Add to trekka's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Muscle 4 Muscle

trekka is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to trekka
Ultimately Awesome

What a great start to the story, I sure hope we find out more about him and his ultimate abilities...then some ultimate lovin !
  #14   Add to UniMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2013, 06:48 AM
The new Superman ME!

UniMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to UniMuscle Send a message via Skype™ to UniMuscle
Great Story... Cant wait for more!
  #15   Add to trekka's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2013, 09:44 PM
Muscle 4 Muscle

trekka is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to trekka
More Ultimate???

I do hope this Ultimate superhero in waiting gets to explore his new powers and abilities .
  #16   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2013, 10:44 PM

pizzadaddy is on a distinguished road
wow man that was awesome... can he take the suit off? is it permanent? what if John tries it? fuck man this was amazing, im breathless
Thanks
  #17   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2013, 10:45 PM

pizzadaddy is on a distinguished road
i mean Eric, sorry... the story got me dizzy... and i did flex for the hot parts, just to make it better
Thanks