The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to titan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2013, 10:47 PM

titan is on a distinguished road
Johnny and Ben - Part 1

Here's my first go at a story. Posting Parts 1 and 2. Hope you like it!

----------------------------

It was the final semester of high school in the spring of 2002. My stress levels were at an all time high. Sure I was already accepted to my 2 top choice Colleges, but I was a perfectionist and wanted to ace my finals. Ending my high school career in top form was all I could think about. Well that, and taking first place at my final track meet. Running track was my vice. The adrenaline rush, the push, the drive to be the first across the finish line with everyone behind me. It kept me fit and healthy. I was already naturally skinny, but my devotion to track helped me develop my lean athletic physique. I always wanted to put on more size but with track and my metabolism it seemed impossible. That's why I never really used the gym, I knew I couldn't get bigger, and didn't have the time between track, and making sure I had top grades.

I couldn't wait to get out of high school. Being an only child, I was always used to being independent and used to doing things alone. I had a small group of close friends, but I didn't tie myself to one specific group. I was more of a floater between the cliques. Never really finding my one niche, aside from the track group. I had a few girlfriends as well, but nothing ever serious. The furthest I'd ever get was a steamy make out session in my car. I never considered wanting more from girls, but it didn't cross my mind. Deep down I must have known I liked guys. I'd catch a glimpse of track mates in the locker room. There were a few guys in school that I'd daydream about as well. I'd want to get to know them better, be closer friends with them. Looking back, I definitely know I wanted to be more than friends.

The summer after my senior year, my dad was diagnosed with cancer. It was a really rough time. That's when Ben entered my life. Ben was two years older and lived just down the street from me. I remembered him from high school, but we never really socialized since he was two grades higher. One afternoon when I was heading out to do some errands in town I noticed Ben mowing his parent's lawn without his shirt on. How had I not noticed him before! He had earbuds in but saw me driving down the street and gave me a wave hello. I waved back and tried not to stare. After I was done my errands and was driving back home, Ben was still in his parents yard, taking a break having a beer on their front porch. He walked down into the yard as he saw me driving by and waved for me to pull over. Instantly I had a rush of nervous energy. Ben was still dripping wet with sweat. As he walked closer I noticed how hard and full his body was. Full defined 8 pack, thick full arms, puffed chest with soft nipples. "Look at his eyes, look at his eyes" I had to tell myself. Blue eyes, noted. "Hey, its Johnny right?", he says as I role down my window. "Ya man, you're Ben?". He reaches out to shake my hand, firm strong grip, callaused hands. He had heard about my dad and wanted to reach out to give his sympathies. He had lost his mom to cancer 2 years back so he knew what I was going through. "Any time you want to talk, or chill just let me know Johnny. I've been in your shoes and its not always easy to deal with." I was shocked and couldn't have been happier. I thanked him, more than once, and was more flustered than I probably should have been.

Over the summer I ran into Ben a few more times. Unfortunately he had his shirt on every time. My dad's condition was slowly deteriorating and it was really comforting to have Ben to talk to about the entire situation. We'd have a drink or two at his place or mine, and talk about anything and everything. I tried to keep the emotions at a minimal level since we weren't incredibly close. It was just nice knowing he could relate to what I was dealing with. I was so used to being in complete control of every aspect of my life, having everything perfect and in order. This was hard for me to deal with. Not only was my dad suffering from a terminal illness, but I was also experiencing a strong new bond with Ben.

I was running a lot more. Some nights I couldn't sleep and would go for a long run to clear my head. I was trying to feel something positive and fulfilling, but running wasn't filling the void like it used to. Ben had invited me to the gym with him, but I hadn't taken him up on it yet. He finally dragged me along one afternoon. I was a little intimidated by the gym, and I let Ben know. He told me not to worry and he'd show me the ropes. "You just want to work on your endurance and keep the lean look?", Ben asked. "Well actually I've always wanted to pack on more size and muscle, I just haven't made it a priority", I reply. "Ohhhh", he says, "You want to grow some big guns like these", as he goes into a double bi pose, with a big fat grin on his face. We both laugh. "Ya, I think I could handle some bigger guns", I say.

Ben and I worked out together a couple days a week. He was going a full 6 days a week, but I just didn't have the time. The gym definitely filled the void and made me feel great. I had found my new vice to keep my mind off life, and give me that rush.

By mid-august my dad was doing much worse and he passed away. My mom was a wreck, and I deferred my first semester of College so I could make sure she got back on her feet again. Ben went back to school in September, so I lost my new friend as well. He called the odd time just to check in, but he was too busy with his school life. The gym became my new obsession. It was still filling the void and gave me a new high. It also reminded me of Ben. Part of my drive to keep going to the gym was to impress Ben when he came back for winter break. By the time Ben left for College in September I was slowly seeing results and my body was transforming. Time for a new focus in my life.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to titan For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (April 7th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (April 7th, 2013), bigbearny (April 7th, 2013), dickasauras (October 21st, 2013), iceman75 (April 6th, 2013), jcb60970 (April 7th, 2013), makurra (April 7th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (April 7th, 2013), Mr_Izom (April 7th, 2013), msclpatrol (April 7th, 2013), muscular (April 8th, 2013), reality779 (April 25th, 2013), Rippedstud79 (April 7th, 2013), ron6243 (April 7th, 2013), Terrylee Long (April 7th, 2013), timaanv (April 7th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (April 7th, 2013), vga518 (April 7th, 2013), weaknobody (April 9th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (April 7th, 2013), xenon (April 7th, 2013)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2013, 02:56 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
WOW! For your first story on here this is really great! I loved reading it ad look forward to the rest. There aren't many stories on here that follow a natural growth vibe but then again I'm sure there is more than meets the eye there. Please keep writing, I want to know what's going to happen.

#3   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2013, 10:58 AM

brutus is on a distinguished road
Yeah, there is a lot of room for some fun things to happen. I can't wait to see what happens.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options