The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to titan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2013, 10:49 PM

titan is on a distinguished road
Johnny and Ben - Part 2

Dealing with dad's loss wasn't very easy. Ben's gym influence helped my cope with the changes in my life. All my anger and emotion, I threw into each rep and every weight I picked up. Staying home to look after mom allowed me to make the gym a priority. Before I knew it I was spending 3 hours a day in the gym, 6 days a week. At first I didn't even care about the changes my body was experiencing, I just needed to outlet for my frustrations. Once October hit, after a month of intense focus at the gym, I started noticing my clothes were feeling a little more snug, but nothing to worry about. I liked it, and I knew Ben would be impressed.

I kept my focus on the gym, while mom finally got back into a regular routine. I knew at this rate I'd be able to start my first semester in January. I knew once I started school I wouldn't be able to hit the gym as much, so if I wanted to have a body like Ben's I'd have to hit the gym harder.

Winter break finally rolled around. I'd put on 10 lbs of solid muscle. No where near Ben's size, but I was noticeably bigger. I had to buy some new shirts and pants that fit properly. Ben had called before he headed home from College, and already set plans for us to hit the gym together, he was curious to see if I kept up with the new gym routine. "You still a scrawny runner, or did you pack on muscle like a real man?", Ben joked. "Ha ha, I guess you'll just have to wait and see", I replied. "I can hardly wait", he said.

Once Ben was back in town and settled, I drove down the street to pick him up for our gym session in the evening. I had that nervous energy again, like the first time we talked during the summer. I wondered if he'd grown at all over the Fall. I walked up to the front porch. As I'm walking up the steps, Ben came out his front door with his gym bag and coat in his hands. He had definitely put on a lot more muscle over the past 4 months. My jaw must have dropped when I saw him. His chest was clearly larger, and his biceps were bulging out of his shirt sleeves. "You okay?", he asks with a skeptical look on his face. "Ya ya I'm fine ya, sorry ha. It's just Ben, fuck, you're bigger!", I said. "I know", he grinned, "looks like you put on some muscle too skinny guy", as he winked at me. "Me, naaahhh, well, maybe a little", I joked. I was proud of my gains, even though Ben was still larger and fuller.

Once we arrived to the gym, the place is surprisingly empty. Must have been because it was the winter break. Ben wanted to step-up our usual workout from the summer since we were both bigger than before. I agreed, not knowing what to expect. 30 minutes in, we were both drenched in sweat. Ben was wearing a white tee that was clinging to his body. Next up was the bench press. Ben wanted to see how far he could push me. Two sets in and I was exhausted. He was positioned directly overhead spotting me. I told him I didn't think I could do the final set. "Fuck that, you're doing it", he says. "Make sure you have a good grip on that bar then while you're spotting", I reply partially annoyed because I'm sure I can't do it. I lay down on the bench, look up, and see his face starring back at me. Our eyes locked and I felt an intense energy between us. He wasn't saying anything just looking deep into my eyes. He was drenched in sweat, and pumped up from our workout so far. "C'mon little man, push this one really hard, you got this. No wimping out like a little bitch", he says to me with that cocky grin. I smiled back and we keep our eyes locked as I lift the bar up. "C'mon 1, good, 2, push it, 3, 4, 5," he coaches. "Fuuuuck", I yell as I finish my 10th rep. I was so impressed that I did it. It felt amazing. I sat up from the bench, it was drenched in my sweat, and Ben was laughing. That's when I realized, I had a raging hard-on making a full tent in my gym shorts. I was instantly embarrassed, and had no idea what to say. "Ah shit, maybe we should call it a night", I say as I covered my junk with a towel and made my way to the lockerroom without looking back. I grabbed my bag and walked as fast as I could out of the gym. "Hey, wait, Johnny, wait up!", Ben yelled as he chased after me. I had made it to the alley, out back behind the gym. It wasn't lit very well, but just enough I could see his thick silhouette coming towards me. I stopped and waited, still embarrassed, but still hard. Ben's sweat was glistening in his soaked gym shirt. He hadn't grabbed his gym bag or coat yet. "Ben, at least get your coat if you're coming with me", I explain. "Why did you run off? Its no big deal", he says as he steps closer. I could smell his musky testosterone scent, and feel his warm breath on my face. "Maybe not a big deal for you, but I didn't mean for that to happen, its embarrassing", I say. "Johnny, really its okay", he says as he grabs my hand. His thick calloused muscled hands were still clammy from lifting. He took my hand and slowly put it on his cock, as he starred at me with his blue eyes. His cock was throbbing in his gym shorts, and felt massive. I dropped my gym bag and he leaned forward and locked lips with me. His lips were so full and soft, and his mouth was so warm in the cold winter air. Our tongues went crazy massaging each other's mouths. He stepped back, and we both laughed. My heart was racing. This amazing muscle stud was making out with me in a dark gym alley. I didn't care if anyone saw. It felt like the most perfect moment in my life. I threw off my coat, and he ripped off his shirt. I started at his neck, and slowly made my way down his torso kissing every inch. He smelled incredible. Every time my lips touched his skin he moaned, and I felt his cock throb. I slowly stripped down his shorts, and wrapped my lips around his cock. "Fuck Johnny, yes, your mouth feels so good on my cock", Ben says as I start sucking off the muscle stud. I didn't want it to end. Ben's cock tasted so good, I wanted to suck on it all night. "Johnny you stud, I'm gonna blow if you don't slow down", Ben warned. I looked up at him, while I still had his cock in my mouth, peering over his defined 8 pack and pumped chest. I smiled, and sucked harder. Then, I felt a massive wet explosion of muscle cum in my mouth. He tasted so sweet and creamy. Ben's entire body convulsed as he kept cumming down my throat. Ben was moaning so loud that it echoed down the alley. I couldn't get enough, and almost choked on the river of cum flowing inside my body. I lightly kissed his cock as I raised up and locked lips with him again. We kissed so aggressively, I had to push him back so I could gasp for air. "Ben, you taste so good you fucking stud", I tell him. "You suck cock like a champ you little muscle pup", he says and grins at me. Muscle pup, I liked that a lot. "You're the first cock I've ever sucked, and I loved it", I tell him. "You're a natural", Ben says as he leans in to kiss me again. "Fuck, while I guess I just got my post-workout protein", I joke as I wipe my mouth. "You're welcome", laughs Ben as he flexes his biceps.

I drove Ben home. We sat in his driveway and made-out for a while until the windows were foggy. "Night muscle pup", he says to me. "Night muscle stud", I reply. I drove home, and went to bed with the biggest smile on my face. Such a hot perfect unexpected night.

In the morning, I woke up in a panic. I couldn't breathe. I jumped out of bed, and spun around my room. I turned around and looked in my full-length mirror. My bed shirt, and boxers were skin tight. They were constricting my body. I couldn't get them off. All of a sudden I bent over and the back of my shirt split all the way down the back. My body was pumped up from the gym still, or so I thought, but I must have gained 20 lbs of muscle. My cock was thick and hard in my boxers. I peeled my boxers off. They were drenched in sweat. No, it was pre-cum. My cock was throbbing and oozing pre-cum. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I peeled off the rest of my shirt, and starred at the muscle stud in the mirror. What happened to me? I went into a double-bi pose, and started to grin. My chest was fuller, my shoulders were larger and rounder. I suddenly had a rippled eight pack. I flexed my legs, and my thighs squeezed together. I had the most intense sensation surge through my body. I really was a muscle pup! Still not near the size of Ben, but I was well on my way. I was completely turned on by the site of my own transformation. I kept posing and stroking my thick muscle cock. Moaning and licking my biceps. I blew a thick creamy load all over the mirror, and then collapsed backwards onto my bed in complete ectasy. I couldn't stop feeling my new muscles. How did this happen...Did Ben know this would happen?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to titan For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (April 7th, 2013), amauiguy (April 7th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (April 7th, 2013), atbkv (April 10th, 2013), bigbearny (April 7th, 2013), bikebot2100 (April 11th, 2013), Braun1 (April 7th, 2013), brutus (April 7th, 2013), dartagnan (April 7th, 2013), dickasauras (July 17th, 2013), GTlifter (April 7th, 2013), iceman75 (April 6th, 2013), jcb60970 (April 7th, 2013), Jockmorphr (April 7th, 2013), JockStudBoy (April 10th, 2013), KASHAE (April 7th, 2013), lefortremi (April 7th, 2013), makurra (April 7th, 2013), manlion (April 8th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (April 7th, 2013), msclpatrol (April 7th, 2013), muscl4life (April 7th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (April 8th, 2013), Muscle_Knight (April 7th, 2013), muscular (April 8th, 2013), nnnrg (April 7th, 2013), noomnoom (April 7th, 2013), portamivia (April 7th, 2013), racecar (April 7th, 2013), reality779 (April 25th, 2013), Rippedstud79 (April 7th, 2013), sierraca (April 8th, 2013), swinginbusdoors (April 7th, 2013), Terrylee Long (April 7th, 2013), timaanv (April 7th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (April 7th, 2013), vga518 (April 7th, 2013), vlad (April 7th, 2013), vlad.911 (April 7th, 2013), xenon (April 7th, 2013), Yutman (April 9th, 2013)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2013, 02:59 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
And I was right-ish. The main character is growing through hard work then BAM that little extra at the end. Now I REALLY want to read what comes next! WOW this was very good and hot. I love a good kiss scene, I was able to picture is. Congrats in the Debut, please keep writing.

#3   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2013, 07:11 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
GREAT start, really looking forward to more!
  #4   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2013, 11:37 AM

brutus is on a distinguished road
It's getting so damned good!
  #5   Add to Jockmorphr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2013, 01:00 PM

Jockmorphr
Send a message via Yahoo to Jockmorphr
Awesome story! Thanks for sharing it.
  #6   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2013, 04:55 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Your story is great. The only thing can you tell us how much they weight in pounds? The reason I say this is it help the mind to comprehend how big a person is better.
Thanks again for writing a story that some of us are not able to do
  #7   Add to titan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2013, 11:22 AM

titan is on a distinguished road
Thanks all for the positive comments!! Very motivating to keep writing.

In reply to the actual weight of Johnny and Ben; I left that out on purpose. I find when I'm reading stories part of the fun is fantasizing about who the characters are and I can create my own personal image of who they are as a reader.

I'll try to write part 3 soon! happy growing boys

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options