The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2013, 08:16 PM

Thanked 1,167 Times in 63 Posts
kenstaff has disabled reputation

Last edited by kenstaff; April 19th, 2013 at 10:35 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to kenstaff For This Useful Post:
BEHRMUSCLE1 (April 10th, 2013), dartagnan (April 10th, 2013), iceman75 (April 9th, 2013), Kurisu (April 9th, 2013), lefortremi (April 10th, 2013), littledude (April 11th, 2013), Lukullus (April 9th, 2013), manlion (April 10th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (April 10th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (April 9th, 2013), Otaru_grower (April 10th, 2013), Reeza (April 9th, 2013), Rippedstud79 (April 9th, 2013), Terrylee Long (April 10th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (April 9th, 2013), toby182 (April 10th, 2013), wbjason (April 9th, 2013), wdcbob (April 10th, 2013), weaknobody (April 10th, 2013)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Wow! This was one of the hottest stories I've read for a long time! The muscle description was great, as was the masculinization of Jason, only 15, I have no doubt that he could out man every single man on the planet, and probably most duos or even trios of men put together. Kenstaff, you hit it out of the park here, hope there's going to be more soon!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2013, 06:16 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Man, you've just got a new fan! Please keep it going and GROWING!!

Thanks so much for sharing!!
  #4   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2013, 01:01 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
AHHHH I read part one and went to read part II only to find both removed!! (((
  #5   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2013, 02:07 PM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
now im really sad i wasnt on earlier to read this!!! Could you please put it back up?
  #6   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
That's a shame, but I can understand it. It was a great story, but making the main character 15 years old, well, that was pushing it.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #7   Add to Freaker!!'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2013, 05:38 AM

Freaker!!
Not without reason(s). Basement gyms are a favourite of mine.
My goals are Abs 31, Chest 150, Arms 62, Forearms 44, Cock 33, calves 44, Thighs 100, weight >1500 lbs! Bench press 13500, Squat 10,000 lbs, jump with a backwards summersault 50' and spend 12 hours a day working out with a total body almost permanent pump while also worshipping my peers and being worshipped!
  #8   Add to Freaker!!'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2013, 06:16 AM

Freaker!!
Ah! 15 hey. Was it written when you were 15? And would that make any differece? Most people, or at least me, often reminisce about the first time they ejaclated, which is always an "underage" experience. Such private conversations are ok. We can eve POST them HERE! And sometimes they recall illegal complications now forming an individual's history. But apart from the solo explorations or misadventures with peers, the question is, can someone talk academicly about illegal underage sex? If so, how does discussing it objectively (and include descriptions of a child's psychology during and after), differ from a fictional story of such a situation? If we can publically DESCRIBE a traumatic childhood molestation, can we DESCRIBE (even rejoice?) our positive childhood adventures. Such can be initiated by the child. <18 usually). Not having experience molestation, one can only wonder just how uncomon it is for children of various ages (eg: 15) to have a non-traumatic molestation experience. Just look at Bonobo chimps. I must admit I have and it is a fact that today such depictions can be shown on TV performing the act in a documentary. 20,30,40 years ago such documentary depictions would have caused riots in the street, like muslims today demonstrate about what upsets them. So, the bottom line is, yes maybe now underage SEX novels are taboo, but humans have still got a long journey of selves-discovery ahead. I strongly suspect public displays of hetero KISSING, now accepted, will lead to a society that overcomes the current dilema posed by the nternet - how to have SEX freely available yet stop kids seeing it. The answer will be found via reaching a scientific understanding of childhood sexuality (it exists btw).
My goals are Abs 31, Chest 150, Arms 62, Forearms 44, Cock 33, calves 44, Thighs 100, weight >1500 lbs! Bench press 13500, Squat 10,000 lbs, jump with a backwards summersault 50' and spend 12 hours a day working out with a total body almost permanent pump while also worshipping my peers and being worshipped!
The Following User Says Thank You to Freaker!! For This Useful Post:
littledude (April 11th, 2013)
  #9   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2013, 10:07 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaker!! View Post
Ah! 15 hey. Was it written when you were 15? And would that make any differece? Most people, or at least me, often reminisce about the first time they ejaclated, which is always an "underage" experience. Such private conversations are ok. We can eve POST them HERE! And sometimes they recall illegal complications now forming an individual's history. But apart from the solo explorations or misadventures with peers, the question is, can someone talk academicly about illegal underage sex? If so, how does discussing it objectively (and include descriptions of a child's psychology during and after), differ from a fictional story of such a situation? If we can publically DESCRIBE a traumatic childhood molestation, can we DESCRIBE (even rejoice?) our positive childhood adventures. Such can be initiated by the child. <18 usually). Not having experience molestation, one can only wonder just how uncomon it is for children of various ages (eg: 15) to have a non-traumatic molestation experience. Just look at Bonobo chimps. I must admit I have and it is a fact that today such depictions can be shown on TV performing the act in a documentary. 20,30,40 years ago such documentary depictions would have caused riots in the street, like muslims today demonstrate about what upsets them. So, the bottom line is, yes maybe now underage SEX novels are taboo, but humans have still got a long journey of selves-discovery ahead. I strongly suspect public displays of hetero KISSING, now accepted, will lead to a society that overcomes the current dilema posed by the nternet - how to have SEX freely available yet stop kids seeing it. The answer will be found via reaching a scientific understanding of childhood sexuality (it exists btw).
I have to agree here. Anyone who looks back at the forum And revisits stories that are now considered Classics here will find thy many characters were under 18. And in all honestly this shouldn't be as big a deal as many are making it out to be. We have stories on here involving Incest, Snuff, Rape and even Psychological Manipulation. Why should this be anymore taboo that these other topics that in my opinion are far worse?
In this story there was nothing wrong. The character was growing and his father took notice. He was working out and them became aroused enough to cum. Granted the father was on the other side of the wall and it was revealed the the mirror could open but still nothing majorly awful in comparison to other works here.
I just want to say to the author and I hope he hasn't decided to leave the forum:
You Sir wrote an amazing story, quite gripping and detailed and I am one of the people that enjoyed reading it. Seeing the comments I'm glad I'm not the only one. And there are many that are disappointed that thy didnt get to read it or complete it. To you I say please continue. And to whoever might (Im guessing) have PM 'd the author with a complaint all I have to say is: HOW DARE YOU! How dare you try and stifle an authors creativity and try to judge them. By that account every Stephen King novel should be burned since he almost always writes about kids and then being in horrible positions. There are many works out there in all the many different forms of media. And guess what we won't always like them. I for one HATE horror and gore. It doesn't mean I won't acknowledge the effort and creatovity it too to pull it off. It just means I'm not the target audience that will enjoy the works to their fullest. And that includes stories on this forum. But yet I've still given my support to the writers and told the to keep at it.
Constructive critisism is all well and good put belittling and puting down a writer is not expectable.
That's all I will haw to say about this. I just hope the author doesn't become discouraged and leaves the forums. I hope he can keep writing and sharing with us because that's why this site is here and why it exists.
I will accept his decision to have removed his work, even if is sad cause I was actually drawn in and wanted to know what happens next. I HATE cliffhangers, it's like when your favorite show gets cancelled without closure. But again he chose to remove it and sadly that's that.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
littledude (April 11th, 2013), rixxflix (April 11th, 2013)
  #10   Add to hexdog3f8h's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2013, 10:11 AM

hexdog3f8h is on a distinguished road
It's kinda sad because of how well written the story was. As I was reading, I kinda forgot that the character was really 15 years old. The maturity level of the character seemed to adjust itself to being older in my mind. 15 became just a number and not the character. All the writer has to do in this story is change 15 to 18 and the story will be acceptable. That's it. There were no other references to the character being underage as far as I saw. It will still be just as good.
The Following User Says Thank You to hexdog3f8h For This Useful Post:
littledude (April 11th, 2013)
  #11   Add to toby182's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2013, 10:25 AM

toby182 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to toby182
Maybe submit to The Bee Keeper's site...
  #12   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2013, 07:48 PM

Thanked 1,167 Times in 63 Posts
kenstaff has disabled reputation

Last edited by kenstaff; April 19th, 2013 at 10:36 PM.
  #13   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
changed my mind - should not have made my original response. My apologies to Kenstaff.

Last edited by funboy; April 13th, 2013 at 06:00 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to funboy For This Useful Post:
nnnrg (April 14th, 2013)
  #14   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Go to kenstaff's site at mymusclevideo.com as he posted and register -takes 30 seconds and then ask him to accept your friend request.

http://mymusclevideo.com/profile_groups/kenstaff/

And thank you kenstaff for accepting my apology and letting me in to read the stories. They are awesome.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options