The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 06:10 AM
Vroom vroom

rododoro3 is on a distinguished road
The Night Hunter: Belated Forgiveness

Warning:
This story features gay sex in explicit detail.
And muscle growth.
So if it turns you off don't read it.
(If muscle growth turns you off, why are you here? Seriously...)

Part 1

The Night Hunter: Belated Forgiveness

I walk slowly through the mall, savoring the aromas of fast food.
I love junk food. It's a guilty pleasure of sorts.
In my book, nothing beats a good cheeseburger.
I went on a date, out for coffee on the floor below. It was a nice place, very quaint, but unfortunately, it was cut short, by a rogue criminal.
It's the mysterious Silent Stalker, the jewel thief.

Word on the street says he broke into a museum in peak hours and cliched a diamond. No one can find him... Except me.
I catch sight of my target and break into a mad dash, a sprint to catch him.
He sees me and takes off, and, tailing him, I jump an outside table, proceed to hop above the compulsory pane of glass, carried by two workmen, and hit him with my stun gun.
He crumples to the floor.
I look down at the camera, sneering.
"There's no way I can forgive someone like you." I snarl.

"And... Cut!" yells the director offstage.
"Great work Farrucah, that's all for today."
I wipe my brow and turn to face him. "How did I go?"
"You were great. That jump, above the pane... You cleared it by nearly two meters. Well done!"
As I say my thanks, security workers remove the cordons, letting people back into the section of the mall.
My phone vibrates, and I grin, drawing attention away from my hands.
"I had a lot of fun. I'll be here tomorrow, at 9 sharp, as usual."
The director waves me off as I meld into the throng.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, discussions are scintillating."
"Enlightening, Farrucah."
"Yo, what's the deal today, Andy?"
I slip into a busy restaurant.
"Well, we have a few cases of abusive pimps, muggers, and a shoplifter, but the highlight is a suspect in several race-based bashings which've happened during the last week."
Sounds interesting.
"Do you need me on the case or have you got leads?"

Andy coughs.
"Well, to be honest... We have no incriminating evidence, but one of the involved, a long time witness, swears up and down that this is the basher."
"So what you're saying is, if I do this, this isn't police sanctioned?"
He coughs.
"No, but that's only because I knew you would understand."
I reach a decision.
"Codename?"
"Tailcoat. He bashed someone while wearing a suit."

I smile.
I have to admit it's not a nice smile.
"I'm on it, Andy."

I walk through the oaken doors of the mansion, as if they were no more substantial than air.
This is the house. My coordinates are flashing.
I walk up the stairs, admiring the decor.
The kid may be horrid, but the family's got great taste.
There are three doors, so I just concentrate.
The trail of red passes through all three, but it's the most recent for the door in the middle.
I'm about to go in when I notice a second trail, nearly wiped out by the first one.

This one is brown, the color of crusted muck.
It leads to my right, so I will myself to become invisible for a moment, and take a peek through the door.
There's a teenager, brushing his teeth near the sink, but he doesn't suit the description I was given.
Curiouser and curiouser.
I recompose myself - invisibility takes a lot of effort - and duck into the middle door.

My target's sprawled on his bed, reading a magazine.
I creep around him, making sure to stay off his rug, since I still leave footprints, and phase into his closet.
I let my invisibility go for now, but I keep myself semi corporeal, to prevent the hangers inside from jingling and giving me away.
The door opens and my ears detect the tread of his friend.

"So what did you do to the guy last night?" asks the voice closer to me, Tailcoat. I'll call him Tweedle Dumb.
"I found this old homeless nigger trying to scrounge coins off of rich people. So I put him in his place."
This one is immediately classified as Tweedle Dumber.
It seems that while pursuing one criminal, I've stumbled upon another.
The world will be better without toxic people like these.

My stun guns appear in my hands.
I become corporeal, and my mass appearing in such a short time creates a mini-explosion, blowing the closet doors of their hinges.
With practiced ease, I shoot them at the same time.
Both hit in the neck, but I was sloppy on Dumber; I nearly pierced his jugular, which is a no-no.
I concentrate.

It seems Dumb and Dumber have been friends for most of their lives, since the traumas that shaped their personalities involve them both, bar one.
The young version of Dumber looks at the young version of Dumb.
"Corey, I think your mom is angry."
Corey hesitates. "She is, I'm scared. Can you come and watch with me, Ricky?"
Ricky nods, and they creep to the banister, peeping at the scene below.
"Young man, don't you ever, ever dare to say that again!" screams Corey's mom, as she looms over a teenager, probably Corey's older brother. "You don't love boys! It's a sin, and that's final!"

"Yo, Corey!" calls Ricky.
Corey turns, adjusting his glasses.
"Hey, what's up?"
"You won't believe it, I just got the new Magic cards, and look, I got a limited edition version of-"
"What've ya got there?" booms a nearby jock.
Both boys color.
"Nothing." Ricky tries.
"Really? Then let me have a look."
The jock inspects the cards, and throws them on the ground, laughing.
"You pair of pussies really have nothing better to do than okay card games, eh? You wish you could be like me, and be strong and hot and handsome, right?"
The two try to creep away.
The creep lifts up Ricky, and slams him into the lockers.
"Right!?" he growls, all presence of kindness gone.
Corey stares helplessly as the hulking black teenager manhandles his friend.
Meanwhile, Ricky has a different problem. A harder one.
He can't believe that a man, a black man, is making him feel this way, this forbidden attraction, and his eyes burn with malice.

Corey drops his bag.
"I'm home, Mom."
He strolls into the kitchen, and freezes when he sees a figure curled on the floor.
He drops to the ground, inspects her all over, feels her pulse, then dials 911.
When they're bundled into the ambulance, he asks over and over, "What happened? What happened?"
A kindly medic takes pity on him.
"Your mom is in a very bad situation right now. This could have been a condition triggered by a sudden shock, say, the house being robbed or a close friend dying."
"Blake..." she murmurs. "Blake..."
Corey knows, at that instant, that his brother, his gay brother, caused it. And his eyes glow maliciously through his veil of tears.

I snap my fingers.
"Aha! Gotcha."
It'll be interesting to see how these two turn out.

---

Corey rubbed his eyes groggily.
"What happened, bro? We were talking about the bashings when something happened."
Ricky rolls over.
"I'm not sure. I think it had to do with your closet..."
Both boys stared at it, for a moment.

"Corey, I feel hot all of a sudden. Can I take off my shirt?"
"Yeah, we're both guys here, and besides, I see you naked at the locker room every PE lesson. Matter of fact, I might join you."
Ricky pulled up his shirt, but it got stuck on his biceps. He wrestled with it for a moment before it gave, with a snap.
"I knew I should've bought baggier shirts." he groaned.
"Hey, if you've got it, flaunt it. The girls love confident men. It's not gay, or anything." Corey belatedly added, rubbing his slight six pack.

Ricky fanned himself.
"Urgh, it's still so hot in here."
Corey hesitated.
"Well, we could..." He trailed off.
"We could what?"
"Strip... Naked."

Ricky grinned.
"Great idea! It's not like we don't do it at school."
Corey shucked his pants, which have gotten slightly tight on his legs.
"Going to the gym has really paid off." he murmured, running his aphand over corrugated abs.
Ricky felt up his own pecs.

"Hey, bro, can you come here and give me a quick massage?" asked Corey.
"Sure dude. Great thing we're both straight, so it's not a problem at all."
Corey closed his eyes as Ricky worked on his back.
"You're getting tan. Last time I saw you, you were closer to milk chocolate than dark chocolate."
Corey laughed, a bassy rumble.
"Yeah, well, I'm still lighter than my mom."

Ricky licked his lips.
"Have I told you I have a thing for black people?" he murmured.
"No, but I'm really horny and I need some help."
"Why didn't you say so earlier?"
The thin blond boy walked in front of Corey and wiggled his booty.
"Come get it!"

Corey laughed, and grabbed him by his hips, flipping him onto the bed, and sliding his thick dick in Ricky's ass, restraining him with his mighty arms.
"God, girls just don't cut it." he groaned.
Ricky jerked himself on Corey's pole.
"Come on, fuck me already! I heard you were an animal."

Coray grinned, and started grinding at his ass, muscular thighs propelling him deeper, Jacky screaming from pleasure.
"Oh my god! Yes!"
The buff twink jerked off with one hand, holding on to his muscled partner with the other.
"Make me cum, make me cum!"

His black hair flopped in front of his eyes, and he brushed it away impatiently with a lean arm.
"Come on, Ray, make me your bitch! Make me your slut, you muscle freak!"
Ray bucked and thrusted, penetrating him so deeply he screamed.
"You love my horse-cock, huh? Well, how about now?"
He reached over and grabbed the twink's nipples, twisting them and tweaking them, while slamming his smaller body into his own massive pecs.

Jason screamed, his whole body shuddering.
"Ray, come on! I can't cum until you do!"
Ray intensified his pounding, his cropped, dark hair shining from his sweat.
He moaned in pleasure, as Jason bounced on his huge dick.

"Yeah, take that 10 incher!" he growled, cuffing the boy on the side of his head.
Jason's response was to whimper, clenching around Ray's penis.
"Oh god, I'm gonna come!" yelled the hulking black man, his entire body tensing, and both men erupted simultaneously.

Cum dribbled out of Jason's ass as he turned to face his black lover, looking up into the tall man's eyes.
"Ready for round two?" he asked mischievously, drops of cum steaming on his torso.

---

Jason and Ray observe the scene in silence.
"I'm sorry for getting so mad..." sobs Ray's mother, hugging his brother. "No matter what happens, I'll love you."

"What've you got there?" booms the jock.
"Um. Nothing." Jason tries.
The hulking teenager grins.
"I used to play Magic with my friends all the time." he admits.
The two friends stare at the jock, as he carefully examines their cards, suddenly struck by motivation.

A noticeably more muscular Ray holds his mother's hand as she falls in and out of consciousness.
"You're going to be okay, and Blake will be waiting for us at the hospital, and those teenagers will be caught by the police and disciplined for the racist bashings." he whispers.
His mom breathes.
"I love you, honey."
Ray wipes his eyes.
"I love you too."

I smile sadly. I couldn't change the past, not to that extent, but I could make the situation less dramatic and traumatizing.
However, to be completely honest...
The passionate lovemaking that ensued was not part of the plan.
I promise.

My phone rings.
"Rucah, we have a situation, but first, how did this one go?"
"I got two in a single go. A gay basher and his friend, a racist little bugger. I managed to change their past, though."
"Did you encounter any unchangeable situations?"
"Only one, and I'm proud of how I circumvented it."
"Great job, Rucah. What did you get?"
"Two lovers, a black muscleman with a huge dick and a dark-haired twink."

There's a pause.
"Did you make them gay?"
"Nope, thats what they started out as."
Andy laughs.
"Anyway, you said there's a problem?" I nudge.
"Oh, yes. We've got another criminal, dubbed Mach. He strapped a bomb to a plane, which was supposed to detonate at Mach 1, hence his code name. Can you see what you can do."
I grin.
"I'm on it."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rododoro3 For This Useful Post:
chaz (April 22nd, 2013), cutlerfan (April 22nd, 2013), muscular (April 22nd, 2013), xenon (April 23rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 06:23 AM

tattcub is on a distinguished road
I love this series...

How about a jaded teacher or policeman who sees youth as a setback and the reason for his own lifes errors or pitfalls...When he's really just jealous and angry .He takes it out by bullying the kids in school or the neighbourhood of his beat ?

Keep it up...

TC
  #3   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 12:42 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
I liked this story until all that stuff with the muscles growing and the gay sex started happening. I mean, ugh!

(Just kidding. Keep it up.)

-X-
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #4   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 06:47 AM
Vroom vroom

rododoro3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tattcub View Post
I love this series...

How about a jaded teacher or policeman who sees youth as a setback and the reason for his own lifes errors or pitfalls...When he's really just jealous and angry .He takes it out by bullying the kids in school or the neighbourhood of his beat ?

Keep it up...

TC
You're doing my job better than me!
Unfortunately, the next few chapters are all planned up.
Hint: Keep an eye on Mach because he's going to appear again soon. Possibly in a background role, possibly as a main character.
I'm not going to give you any more spoilers, because I don't want to wreck your pleasure.
(Not only that, but I have a habit of obsessively changing things in my drafts... Meaning, if I give too many spoilers away, some will be invalid by the time I actually post the story)

The bullying idea is interesting. I think it would be a bit too much, having another bullying episode so soon after this one, but I'll keep it in my repertoire and we'll see where we go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyggurat View Post
I liked this story until all that stuff with the muscles growing and the gay sex started happening. I mean, ugh!

(Just kidding. Keep it up.)

-X-
Because muscles are totally unsexy and completely not drool-worthy.
Can you imagine running your hands over bulging pectorals, jutting over corrugated abdominals, each and every muscle so defined it's like a human anatomy chart?
I totally understand why so many people aren't attracted to it.
It's, like, a niche fetish. Only a few people dream of being so strong they can lift others with ease, with a well kept, hard body complete with a huge cock.
I mean, who likes huge cocks? Do people like, dream about them or something?
Ew.

(I'm totally not being sarcastic Thank you for the encouragement, it always makes me happy when someone likes my story enough to comment)
tattcub (April 23rd, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options