The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 11:55 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
FFF: The Muscled Dummy

Here's another story. I didn't know what to call it. I won't tell you what FFF stands for until later~ Anyway, it's about a prissy demon and a buff idiot. Nothing weird aside from that and the obvious stuff that'll follow. . . For this site, anyway. This is the first installment of the FFF story arc. I dunno how many other parts will follow, but I'm guessing around 7 at the very least since that seems to be my lucky number for multi-segment stories.

FFF: The Muscled Dummy

========================= October 9th, 2014 =========================

"Do not disappoint me, Ciaran." My father's enormous hand enveloped my shoulder, his words' edge cutting deeply into my mind. "Let your brother's death serve as a reminder of what happens when you stray from our kind's intended path. . . We are superior to humans. They are our prey. That is all there is to it."

"Yes, Claudius." I replied, doing my best to not shudder. My father was being unusually hands on, squeezing my shoulder with each word. It was only natural for him to be a tad bit pushy. As for why I call him by his name, it is because I am not worthy to call him my father.

I had finally come of age, the final stages of growth for my kind. To fully make use of my powers, I must absorb a human's vitality. . . Normally killing them in the process. If I fail to do so within the next few months, I will die. My brother, Caiden, protested the idea of draining humans after years of faithfully following what my father calls nature's order. I still remember Caiden clearly, despite me being so young when he made a fatal choice. He was a mighty demon – charming, handsome, muscular – a slightly smaller version of my father. Over the course of a year his body withered, his face transformed into a grotesque version of itself. . . I was frightened to even be in the same room as him, let alone speak to him. I do not know why he decided to change his ways for the worse after three hundred years. However, I am only twenty, so I doubt I have the wisdom to even surmise as to why he warranted his own death sentence. Father says it is because Caiden was foolish and grew fond of his food; their lives were apparently more valuable than his. It certainly sounds foolish to me.

I suppose others would call us demons. Smooth copper skin, hair darker than night, vibrant hazel colored eyes. . . We look enticing even without altering ourselves. I may not be as formidable or as handsome as my father, but I am most certainly svelte to say the least. My father stands at an astounding height of 6'6", weighing nearly 450 pounds of raw power. Whereas I stand at a more modest 5'10", composed of 165 pounds of defined muscle. I am quite eager to follow in my father's footsteps, perhaps even surpassing him if I could. Sadly, my powers are not stable enough to easily ensnare a human with my charisma alone.

"I promise I will honor our family's name, Delacroix, by becoming a full-fledged demon. My only wish is to become a worthy son."

"Good. See to it that you do." My father gave my shoulder one last painful squeeze before retreating back into his study. I did not expect a proper farewell from him, since I am barely worth his time in my current state. I muttered to myself, "Well, off to it then."

========================= October 14th, 2014 =========================

I strolled through the city, finding great difficulty in locating a suitable subject even after days of searching. I already wasted two days finding a suitable environment to rest in, though I am beginning to think those two days were wasted. I had already set up base, so to speak, so it would be unwise to move again. I think I should have been smarter with my choice, since this seems to be a terrible area filled with. . . Low-grade humans. I was feeling drowsy, so I decided to partake in afternoon tea at a nearby caf? in hopes of gathering my thoughts. A woman – dreadfully plain in appearance – approached me to take my order. She stood there without even speaking, tapping on her little waitress' notepad. With a sigh, I put on my kindest face.

"Hello miss, I am in the mood for some Earl Grey and perhaps a few cinnamon scones if you have them."

"We don't got those stupid fancy things." She rolled her eyes. Her rude behavior was making it difficult for me to maintain my composure.

"Oh, I see. . . Neither the tea nor the scones? That sounds unusual for a caf? to lack." I put emphasis on key words just to let the young woman know how silly it was for a caf? to not carry common teatime refreshments. I doubt she picked up on it.

"Yeah. So whaddaya want?"

". . . I suppose. . . Just normal caffeinated black tea will do." She walked away without responding, and returned within a minute. She placed a cup in front of me on a rather dingy saucer, with a packaged tea bag on the side. I tried my best to hide my displeasure. I gave her five dollars to shoo her away, "Thank you."

"Thanks." She snatched the money and scurried off to the next customer.

I could not even bare to drink the tea, so I moved on to other things. I emptied my mind and began a focused train of thought. I did my best thinking when I was outside and spoke the words as opposed to thinking them. "Humans seem to be pretty weak in this particular area. Curse my rudimentary education on human culture! There has to be someplace where I can find suitable subjects. Even the protectors of this city are mediocre at best. . . Hm, what is this now?"

I eyed an over-tanned large man stride down the street. His muscular legs gliding across each other entranced me. He was nowhere as large as father, but he was most certainly a decent subject to drain. No, wait, he was perfect given the circumstances. Just as quickly as my eye had caught him, he had disappeared behind a door to a building labeled. . . HardBody Gym? I rose from my seat and followed the man, and I must say, I could barely contain myself when I passed through the building's doorway.

"Amazing! Humans have an entire farm of some kind dedicated to cultivating massive men." I froze as I realized that I said that out loud. I slowly turned my head to see a man behind a desk, giving me a baffled look. I turned on my charisma to remedy things. "Hello sir, what is this place?"

"Dude, it's a gym." The man rolled his bulbous shoulders. His expression faded into one of disinterest. "This place is for buff guys like me. You gotta be hella dumb if you didn't see that. Pansies like you should hit the treadmills and five pound weights at the gym down the street."

My charisma had failed me, "Excuse me sir, I will not stand here and be insulted by an oaf such as yourself! I demand to see a manager. Your employment should be terminated for such unprofessional behavior."

"Look here, you prissy fucker, I am the head manager and owner. The name's Trent Stone. Got a problem? Too. Fucking. Bad. This a gym for real men. I 'm pretty sure you don't have a membership either, so get the fuck out already." The man slowly rose to his feet, revealing that he was more beast than man. I would be no match for him in my current state. In fact, the man I had followed in to this establishment was no match for him.

His unruly sandy blonde hair did his face justice, despite it looking derelict when compared to my perfectly tamed and styled hair. The frown on his face, though, seemed to block out any signs of attractiveness. He was possibly as frightening as father on a bad day. He must have been at least 6'4", massive in all regards of the word for a human. It appeared his body could barely contain his power or virility. His stomach and chest were slightly rounded, indicating that he was not all muscle. Yet, for some reason, that just heightened the virile essence that he exuded. His forearms were dusted with blonde hair, which appeared barely visible thanks to his light skin. I could only see a small portion of his lower half, but if it matched the top. . . I do not think I could comfortably stand next to a man that large.

The mass of muscle tilted his head to the side, his scowl turning into an arrogant smirk. He raised his arms and flexed, causing me to cringe as I watched those mountains he calls biceps rise up from his arms. "Hah. I bet you've never seen a guy like me. . . These pythons are almost 23.5 inches around. Sure I'm bulking and shit, but they're huuuuuge either way. Trust me when I say this, little guy, you'll never be as buff or manly as me."

I quickly regained my composure to the best of my abilities. He appeared to be rather young, so I was still somewhat surprised by his accomplishments; both his business success and his body. "I-I see. . . I am sorry for that outburst. I wish to join this establishment."

"You?" The muscleman chuckled as he slapped the desk. "I'm no miracle worker. I don't need prissy little bitch-boys ruining my gym. It's for musclemen and the few musclewomen only. Do I need to show you where the door, you little idiot?"

"I really wish you would reconsider." I added extra charisma, hoping it would change his mind. His lower form of intelligence made him a very hostile man, as it would seem.

". . . Fine." He shrugged while trying to stifle a few laughs as my influence briefly took hold. He bent over to rummage through a drawer, producing a small piece of paper. Or maybe it was small only when compared to the man's large hand. "Fill this out, pretty boy."

Trent slid a simple form across the desk. I filled it out almost instantly, which seemed to impress the young man. I was determined to join the gym so I could have access to the muscle farm. "I hope that is satisfactory and meets all the requirements."

"Fuck-heheh, you must be excited to fill that out so fast.Let me see that." Trent snatched the paper up from the desk and cocked his eyebrow. "20, huh? That's a good age to work with I gu- Saran? Like saran wrap? What kind of stupid name is Saran?"

"It is pronounced keer-awn. Or keer-in if you prefer that pronunciation instead."

"Noooope, this shit definitely says Saran. OK. Now I feel really bad for you, so I'm going to let you join this month for free. I say guys with girly or dumb names should at least look manly as fuck. I'll try my best. . . This'll be hard. I think we gotta work on that prissy talk. You sound like a British dude with something stuck up his ass."

"I beg your pard-"

"Don't worry your pretty little head. I got this. Let's see where you are with lifting weakling-friendly weights so I can see what I'm working with here." Trent took me by the arm and forced me into a room towards the back. It appeared to be the establishment's storage room. "First thing's first. Strip and let me find you some workout clothes."

"S-strip? Sir, I will do no such th-"

"Call me sir one more time and I'll slap your shit. The name's Trent. Not sir. Now take it all off, you wimpy little fucker. Don't make me waste my time." His green eyes pierced my soul. I never knew a man's glare could cause internal pain.

"Yes si-" Trent's eyebrow rose, stopping me mid-word. "Yes, Trent."

"Good boy, Saran. We'll get along juuuust fine if you do what I say. You'll be a man in no time. Chicks will be all over your dick. . . Even if you got a stupid name like Saran. So, Saran, just call me Coach Trent from now on! Or Personal Trainer Trent or Muscle Hunk Trent or Super Manly Trent or Muscle God Trent or. . . Uh. . . Trent."

"Oh. . . Joy." I put on a false smile as I watched the humongous man stroke his own ego. I loosened my tie as I surveyed the man's broad back. Without my powers of persuasion, it will be difficult to break through this man's defenses. In order for me to drain him, I need to make him completely vulnerable. It will take some finessing, but it should be doable. With a defeated sigh I removed my suit, folding each article of clothing, placing them on the cleanest boxes I could find. It was a difficult task in itself, really, given the storage room's condition. I stood there with my hands placed over the front of my silk briefs. My kind normally has a grip on their emotions, but I must admit, I felt rather uncomfortable and it showed.

"OK, so a skinny fucker like you shouldn't be wearing sleeveless-anything, but it's all I go-" Trent turned around and stopped mid-sentence. I suppose his small brain reached its maximum capacity for conversation. "Whoa, are you a model? Killer abs, Saran. I couldn't tell with that rich-asshole-getup you had, but shit man, you're built nicely for a smaller dude."

"My name is pronounced. . . Oh never mind." I shut my eyes and shook my head in disappointment. This man was too dense to even get my name right. I was about to respond until I felt a warm, yet rough object, brush against my abdomen. I looked up to see the blond barbarian exploring my torso, his meaty fingers gliding across the outer edge of each abdominal muscle. I allowed him to have his fun until I felt his hand go further down than he should have. "Excuse me, hands off please."

"Right, right, sorry man. . . It's like touching one of those fancy muscly statues." He chuckled as he handed me some workout clothes. "Saran, you have a killer little body. Maybe making you into a man will be waaaaaay easier than I thought. Those silk undies might feel weird when you get sweaty. Maybe you should take them o-"

"No. No. It is fine. Thank you for your concern, I suppose." I backed away as Trent's gaze slowly shifted downward. It was clear that he admired more than my average sized – yet chiseled – body. I could see him mouth the word nice.

"Let's see what you can lift, Saran." He took me by my arm this time as he took me to a room full of weights and sweaty men. They were all varying heights and widths, but Trent was still the biggest one of them all. I could feel Trent's fingers slowly move across my arm before he finally let go. He must be really impressed with my body. It is nothing special, but regardless, I am flattered. "OK, I wanna see how much that toned bod of yours can bench. Then I'll see what every other part of you can do."

"That seems like an awfully large amount of work to commit to in one day." Given his size, I suppose he knows best. I did not want to work out, I just wanted his vitality. His spirit or will was stronger than any of the other males in the room, but breaking through his barrier will be worth it. I would be set for a few years, perhaps even a decade, if I managed to absorb his essence.

"A lot, yeah." He scratched the back of his head; most likely just to flex his bicep again. Or his brain was breaking from being used for too much in one day. "But I gotta see how tough you are, little man. Ready, Saran?"

I nodded. "I am ready, Trent." I have a year to drain him, how hard can it be?

========================= PART TWO =========================
Click this to read the second part -> FFF: Dealing With The Muscled Dummy

Last edited by Rarity; January 16th, 2014 at 03:23 PM. Reason: link to part two added
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
11204 (April 22nd, 2013), amauiguy (April 22nd, 2013), Anifanatic10 (June 21st, 2013), atbkv (April 23rd, 2013), BBMikeNJ (April 26th, 2013), brutus (April 22nd, 2013), Canus (April 27th, 2013), ClaudeMarkus (April 24th, 2013), dickasauras (April 23rd, 2013), gomez (June 21st, 2013), Hanugumo (April 22nd, 2013), hardmuscl4life (April 22nd, 2013), jcb60970 (April 23rd, 2013), kempo (June 24th, 2013), LanceFan2001 (April 23rd, 2013), littledude (April 22nd, 2013), lloyd (April 24th, 2013), Lukullus (April 22nd, 2013), manlion (April 27th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (April 23rd, 2013), msclbldr (April 22nd, 2013), musclegrowthdm (June 21st, 2013), muscular (April 22nd, 2013), Neonando (April 26th, 2013), nnnrg (April 22nd, 2013), ostrogoth1 (April 22nd, 2013), Reeza (June 9th, 2013), rododoro3 (April 23rd, 2013), Ryne (April 27th, 2013), Shelby (April 28th, 2013), skumbum (April 23rd, 2013), sonic260 (January 15th, 2014), Spudforth (June 11th, 2013), tat2d9999 (June 11th, 2013), tattcub (April 23rd, 2013), Terrylee Long (April 22nd, 2013), Tundy (April 23rd, 2013), weaknobody (April 23rd, 2013), worshipper (May 3rd, 2013), xboy (April 23rd, 2013), xenon (April 23rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 12:14 PM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
This fun story is off to a great start. Looking forward to more!
  #3   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 12:14 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
OK, the humor is showing through, I like this.

Also, FFF? Five For Fighting? Nah.
  #4   Add to big alpha brute's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 01:50 PM

big alpha brute is on a distinguished road
love it, Trent is the fuckin man. Hope he kicks the demons pussy ass
Might = Right
  #5   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 05:48 PM

brutus is on a distinguished road
Great start. I can't wait for him to start draining people and growing HIGER than Trent!
  #6   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
OK, the humor is showing through, I like this.

Also, FFF? Five For Fighting? Nah.
Fuck (them) Fucking Fuckers! Actually, that's not it. I doubt anyone could guess it since it's kind of randumb, but it still makes sense. If I wrote out what FFF stands for, it would give away the story.
  #7   Add to AuraTwilight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 11:25 PM

AuraTwilight is on a distinguished road
Trent is a stud, and I really hope he pulls a reverse-corruption. He seems the type who's force of will bends people into emulating him. >:3
  #8   Add to big alpha brute's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 01:49 AM

big alpha brute is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
Trent is a stud, and I really hope he pulls a reverse-corruption. He seems the type who's force of will bends people into emulating him. >:3

absolutely, now that's the story I wanna read
Might = Right
  #9   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 02:53 AM
Vroom vroom

rododoro3 is on a distinguished road
Rarity, I love your stories, and I love supernatural aspects (and muscle growth!) and dumb jocks.
So I love^4 this story, since my love is exponential.
WRITE MOAR PLZ.
  #10   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 02:06 PM

Tundy is on a distinguished road
Trent sounds hot! I'll be sad if anything happens to him.. Is this going to be a sad story ?
  #11   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 06:36 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
More please! I like the big guy chara!!!! i like his and his way of being blowhard

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #12   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 08:55 PM

O OK DEN RODODODODODORORORORORORO3

And no, this won't be a super sad story or anything.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
rododoro3 (April 24th, 2013)
  #13   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 09:17 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
I don't know if I can wait a year...!
  #14   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2013, 03:39 PM

Well it's about a year he has until the main character becomes EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER. Of course there will be time skipping and such like I demonstrated in this first part. I'll be posting the next part today, hopefully. . . Or tomorrow at the latest. It's half done. I just need to see where I want to take it.
  #15   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2013, 03:41 PM

Tundy is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to it!!
  #16   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2013, 09:26 PM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
I'm really interested in where this will go! Awesome so far
  #17   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2013, 07:14 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; Yesterday at 06:02 AM.
  #18   Add to LanceFan2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2013, 01:56 AM
Dream Weaver

LanceFan2001
Send a message via Yahoo to LanceFan2001
thanks! good job! i really enjoyed it!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline