The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to luap82's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2013, 11:21 PM

luap82 is on a distinguished road
Never thought it would be me....

Loved this forum for so long and always had a pang of jealousy when reading a lot of the posts....tonight I was out in a busy pub with a few friends and one squeezed past me to get to the bar. Firstly his hands were on my shoulders and then they slid down to my arms. 'Wow! when did you get such big arms?' he said. At first I was a little tongue tied but then a couple of my other mates started having a feel. Couldn't wait to get home to post this.

What an awesome feeling.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luap82 For This Useful Post:
brutus (May 6th, 2013), Lucas88 (May 6th, 2013)
  #2   Add to MLMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2013, 11:54 PM

MLMuscle is on a distinguished road
That is really fantastic - makes all the time in the gym seem totally worthwhile. When they were touching your arm, did you flex and make your muscles hard? Whenever somebody touches my muscles (biceps in particular), I always flex instinctively (it's almost like a reflex reaction!). Anyway, I figure that if somebody is interested enough in my muscles to touch them, I may as well make it worthwhile for them! Anyway, thanks for posting and congratulations!
  #3   Add to luap82's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2013, 12:52 AM

luap82 is on a distinguished road
You are so right ML... as soon as he put his hands on my biceps I immediately tensed them....not in an obvious way, just pure instinct and it felt great to keep them tensed whilst they were being touched. And thanks for your question....it made me re-live the moment all over again!
  #4   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2013, 12:57 AM

brutus is on a distinguished road
Congratulations!!!
  #5   Add to MLMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2013, 04:07 PM

MLMuscle is on a distinguished road
Glad that they noticed!

As I said above, I'm glad that they noticed! About the flexing that I do when somebody touches my muscles, it's cool that you did the same thing that I do! It's like the flexing is totally involuntary and automatic-I make my muscles hard and the veins show out which is something that I don't necessarily do on purpose but it just happens as a reflex! It's interesting that you do the same thing. I wonder if other guys have the same automatic reaction when their muscles are touched?

Now, what you need to do is start showing off a little! Get yourself a nice sleeveless muscle shirt (say, a sleeveless T-shirt - not necessarily a tank top since that might be too obvious) and wear it the next time you are out with your friends. Then, see what they say. I think that you will like what you hear! Just a suggestion...

Last edited by MLMuscle; May 6th, 2013 at 05:32 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to MLMuscle For This Useful Post:
luap82 (May 7th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options