The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Shelby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2013, 06:31 AM

Shelby
Project Solaris (P2)

RAPYC, Aldershot, 5th April 13:00

Lance Corporal Brian Weir knocked on the door of Captain Moore at exactly 12:59. He was already impressed by the facilities at the Royal Army Physical Training Corps and wondered exactly why he was here. He knew he had been accepted into the SAS and been told that he required some additional physical fitness training before his posting to the SAS base in Hereford.

This of course was a lie, and Weir knew that it was unlikely that he was sufficiently fit. He took a deep breath as he entered the Captain?s office, hoping that the mystery of his transfer would be explained.

Captain Moore was not what he expected. The office had that crisp army feel, but the walls were decorated with medical and chemistry degrees. However, the man sitting behind the desk was not a tech weenie or nerd. Captain Moore may have been in his mid 40s but he was clearly no stranger to the gym. He had a lean toned physique, emphasised by his army t-shirt, although in a concession to his title of doctor, he wore a white coat. Overall the look was slightly disconcerting, a fit doctor in army greens.

For his part Captain Moore drank in the sight of Lance Corporal Weir. He had been told by Sergeant Jacobs that the photos did not do him justice and Captain Moore now understood what the Sergeant meant. Moore was straight, but even he had to admit that Weir was a highly attractive man. His blond hair and blue eyes gave him a slightly angelic look, but his taut muscles were those of a highly skilled warrior.

Weir snapped to attention. ?Sir.? Captain Moore stood up and walked over to his latest recruit. He returned the salute before offering a hand. As they shook, Moore could not help but notice that his hands were dwarfed by Weir?s.

?Lance Corporal Weir, welcome to Aldershot and Project Solaris. While you are here, you are to take part in an experimental drugs programme designed to maximise your physical potential. You will follow a strict diet plan and exercise regime. Additionally you will take regular injections and provide blood samples as undergo regular testing to monitor your progress.?

Weir could not help but smile. It sounded like a science fiction or superhero story. But he knew better then to laugh. Especially when the Captain ordered him to strip to his underwear for measurements?

Captain Moore could not help but stare in admiration as Weir stood there in his boxer briefs. His build was impressive, but the size of the bulge in his boxers was?. Moore wanted to reach out and touch it, stroke it...

Somewhere in the back of his mind he thought ?I have a wife? but a louder voice said ?Just how big does he get??

Weir allowed himself a slight smirk as he saw the direction of the Captain?s gaze. He knew the effect he often had on people. He was sexy, built and HUNG. It was a triple threat combination. ?I know they are not army issue sir, but I have issues with them due to my size.? Weir reached down and adjusted himself. Moore just nodded as he kneelt, measure tape in hand, ready to measure Weir?s calves.

When the exam was over, Moore was impressed. He looked at the cold measurements he had taken? His cock was raging hard and the man responsible was standing there, cool as a cucumber?

Height 6?2?
Weight 15 stone 1 lbs / 96.2 kg
Bicep 16 3/4? each
Chest 43?
Waist 34?
Thigh 24?
Calf 17?
Body Fat 7.5%

As he stood, the bulge in the Captain?s trousers was obvious? Weir?s dazzling blue eyes held the Captain?s gaze. ?You can measure that as well if you want sir.? Without needing a further invitation, Moore yanked Weir?s boxers to the floor, allowing his swelling cock (4?x4?) free from it?s constraints. He wrapped his lips around it and began to tease the tip with his tongue. Weir leaned back and thrust his hips forward towards the eager Captain.

Within moments, Weir was at full mast (8?x6?) and the Captain was struggling. Weir?s last few inches simply would not fit in the Captain?s mouth. But despite this, the Captain was working Weir?s cock like a pro. Within a few moments, Weir shot his load in the Captain?s mouth. He tried to swallow every drop, but Weir came hard and fast and a few drops spilled from his mouth.

Slightly embarrassed the Captain stood quickly. He had never responded this way towards any man before. Not even when he was at university, but something about Weir called to him, demanding to be worshiped. ?I?.? The Captain cleaned his mouth, wiping away the stray dribbles of cum. ?I?ve never done that before.? Weir slowly got dressed, allowing the Captain to enjoy the show. ?It?s alright sir, I was feeling horny as hell, I normally jack off twice a day, so thanks' for saving me the trouble.?

Captain Moore suddenly felt as if the power dynamic of their relationship had altered irrevocably in Weir?s favour? ?Now about that drug sir, I?m keen to be all that I can be and more.? Weir offered his forearm to the Captain, the veins on his forearms and biceps clearly visible?

Hope you all enjoyed. As ever, comments welcomed.
Growth in Chapter 3, I promise.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Shelby For This Useful Post:
atbkv (May 6th, 2013), Hanugumo (May 7th, 2013), imfit (May 6th, 2013), jcb60970 (May 7th, 2013), makurra (May 7th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (May 6th, 2013), mlbjock (May 6th, 2013), muscular (May 6th, 2013), Neonando (May 8th, 2013), noomnoom (May 6th, 2013), parabola56 (May 7th, 2013), reality779 (May 7th, 2013), sasori (May 7th, 2013), SineOfSize (August 18th, 2013), sub2muscle (May 6th, 2013), Terrylee Long (May 6th, 2013), wgames2001br (May 6th, 2013), xenon (May 7th, 2013)
  #2   Add to SineOfSize's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2013, 06:47 AM
Massive Magnitude

SineOfSize is on a distinguished road
Honestly, this is quite a great read so far! I'm in no rush to get to the growth as long as we get some good quality development, connection, and chemistry on the way there. So far, so freaking good :-D.
The Following User Says Thank You to SineOfSize For This Useful Post:
Shelby (May 6th, 2013)
  #3   Add to ChrisCHJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2013, 03:58 PM

ChrisCHJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to ChrisCHJ Send a message via Skype™ to ChrisCHJ
Strangely enough, I live near Aldershot and rather wishing Weir was real but you know, alas. Enjoying it so far, can't wait to see how this story unfolds.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisCHJ For This Useful Post:
Shelby (May 6th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options