The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
Warrior - Chapter 4

You can find the other three chapters on O's site. Please comment!

------

?Travis! You recognize me??

Travis looked at his friend. It was Kory, the Kory from next door, the one he?d always knew. He was about six-three, very handsome, with that shock of red hair and that thick red beard, like a Viking. He had a tank top that hid none of his thick muscles, and a towel wrapped around his thick waist, just like Travis.

?Of course I recognize you, Kore. Why wouldn?t I??

?Because I?m not me! I?ve turned into you! I can?t stop growing?I?m just so damn hot! I look like Eric the fucking Red and I like it!?

?You? You?changed??

?Yeah!?

?So did I!?

?No you didn?t?you look like Travis to me.?

?But that?s impossible! Every day I wake up and I?m bigger and hotter and older. I was this fat kid and now my muscles are growing and I?m buff and hot.?

Kory stepped inside and Travis shut the door.

?Why do we look familiar to each other??

?I don?t know?I was running over here thinking you were a little kid, but now you?re this man, and I recognize you?and I think you?ve always been like this.?

?I haven?t been.? Travis reached up and stroked Kory?s beard, with its shimmering red and brown tones. The towel fluttered to the floor, exposing Travis? thickening body. Kory could see the muscles bulge more and more, greater and bigger. The tan skin rippled; it was skin just like his own, tan and perfect. Kory had been densely freckled the day before, but the freckles had disappeared under the golden perfection.

?Your beard?you?re a man, Kory. You grew up.?

A tear rolled down Travis? eye, and Kory wiped it away. ?You?re a man too, Trav.?

?Your beard is so soft.? Travis stroked the red hair.

?So is yours.?

?I don?t have?? Travis reached and touched his face, feeling the thick beard on his face. ?Oh my God.?

Their towels had fallen to the ground, and their whiskered cheeks rubbed against each other.

Travis looked into Kory?s face, with the slighty askew nose, deep-set eyes, and thick brown brows, the face of a fighter.

?Travis??

They kissed.

And they kissed again.

?Travis?I-I?we?re not??

Kory growled, and Travis bit his friend?s bottom lip, moaning gutturally. They started to get more violent, pawing at each other?s ripped backs and pulsing pecs, hearts racing. Kory started to kiss Travis? neck and Travis buried his face in Kory?s hair as his friend nibbled at his collarbone.

?Unnnghhhh?we?re grown-up??

They fell onto the floor, their bodies a mass of muscle and hair tearing and scratching at each other. Kory kissed Travis? chest, and waist, down and down, finally sticking his friend?s rock-hard cock into his mouth and sucking it dry.

Travis reared back, every muscle tensing and bulging, showing off his complete deficiency of body fat.

?Gooooood! Suck me! Fuck me!?

Travis felt his face changing, aging, like Kory?s. His mouth tightened as the beard thickened. His hair became more wiry, laying around his eyes, and his nose thickened along with his bulging lantern jaw and thick neck. Looking down, Travis could see his pecs getting bigger, and his abs bulging, ripping. His waist was getting wider, but it was still tiny in proportion to his massive shoulders. His biceps were like anacondas, if the anaconda had swallowed a bowling ball.

?Oh my God?look at me?look at me!?

Kory was too busy sucking him off to look. But Travis was so huge, so completely masculine, that Kory was becoming enamored with his friend.

Travis was spread-eagle on the ground, his thick legs spread wide open as Kory crouched in between, eating his foot-long cock like a hot dog. He could see his legs growing slightly longer, and feel the tips of his fingers and toes lengthening.

?I can?t stop it Kory?it just keeps coming??

His voice was so deep, deeper than Gary?s or Kory?s, rumbling like a train. He was nowhere near his teens, or even his twenties. He knew he looked like a thirty-five year-old man, cut as hell, tall as shit, with a face that could smash stone and a body that could kill.

He could see Kory growing too, thick muscles popping out across his man?s back.

Travis? eyes burned, and his whole body felt like it was on fire. ?RRRRRRRGH.?

Kory eased up and stopped. ?Travis?your?your eyes??

?What? What is it??

?They?re silver.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to greedycigarson's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2007, 01:28 PM
Cigar-smokin' cub

greedycigarson is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to greedycigarson Send a message via Yahoo to greedycigarson
HOT. Love the aging. Can't wait for more
  #3   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2007, 02:45 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Agreed. And I'm very intrigued with the mystery.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options