The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Slevin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2013, 11:54 PM

Slevin is on a distinguished road
Smile Finding a partner that isn't, uh, crazy?

I'm really into working out, getting bigger (currently 165 5'7") and my major turn ons are muscle and things related.

The problem is the people I have met are either crazy (a la psychopathology crazy) or very very superficial.

I grew up really attracted to muscular guys, it's how I discovered my homosexuality too. It's been a long road to accepting that I was gay, then accepting (to myself) that I like muscular guys and that I wanted to be one, and the final stage of admitting to people that I'm attracted to muscular guys. But through that process I didn't feel inferior.. I consider myself an intelligent and depthful person. I value my body and had good self-esteem even when I was 125lbs lol. It's just that I see getting bigger as better. But, I know it's not all there is to being a person.

As I start gaining and getting noticeably muscular, its easier to pick up those kind of guys.. but so far they have been nuts.

I should also add that I have my masters in clinical psychology.. so when I say nuts, I mean more than just the common expression lol.

My friends don't think I'm ever going to find a muscular guy that isn't superficial or insane. And I still have that side of me that can and will fall for the non-atheltic twinky guy.. but my ideal is a guy that has the external qualities I like and the internal..

I'm hoping that I'm young (25) and I can hold out for the right guy that turns me on in both ways.. but I've been doubting that possibility lately lol.

So my question is, did you find a guy that you've been able to stay with that can share your fantasies of getting bigger/more muscular and maybe...actually do it?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Slevin For This Useful Post:
Big RR (June 28th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2013, 03:48 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Keep looking.

I've met plenty of nice, smart, sane muscleheads.

The problem, in my case, is that not a one of them has ever been interested in me. YOU don't have that problem, apparently, so kwitcher kvetching!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2013, 04:55 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
A bit of perspective

I'm straight, so take my advice with the proverbial grain of salt or perspective.

You meet lots of people in your life. Age 25 is nothing - I dated lots of people through my 20s and accumulated some really funny "dates from hell" stories: the entitled 'princess', the sci-fi 'just one of the guys' girl, the bitter restaurant worker, the hyper-competitive classmate, the psycho-whack job with the veneer of a 'Southern Lady' - all whispery statements, giggling and flirting, the tougher-than-you chick never let her guard down....

Do you see where I'm going with this?

People are intensely varied. There's someone out there for you. You just have to find them -- and you will, eventually. I did.

Good luck, and keep lifting!

Mdlftr
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
Big RR (June 28th, 2013), inm (May 24th, 2013)
  #4   Add to Dentistclark's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Muscle obsessed worshiper

Dentistclark is on a distinguished road
Speaking from my own experience, you'll probably end up with the guy you least expect when you least expect it. My longest relationships have come when I wasn't looking. They are also the guys I've stayed mates with when the relationships ended. At 25 you've got so much life ahead of you. Go out, explore the world out there and the people you meet. Some will meet the mark, some won't, but they'll all teach you something about yourself and life. Love will come when it does and you'll know when it does. In the meantime, have fun and more importantly, be Happy! Xx
The Following User Says Thank You to Dentistclark For This Useful Post:
msclznmore (May 24th, 2013)
  #5   Add to LeatherGryphon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2013, 01:56 PM

LeatherGryphon is on a distinguished road
Take a gander at this video to see if it explains your situation a little bit.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/z9pD_UK6vGU

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options