The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to geekmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2013, 01:03 AM

geekmuscle is on a distinguished road
Smile Bristol UK

Hey Guys,

So I'm a student in Bristol, UK. Been lurking on here for a little while and thought I'd introduce myself.

Like many guys I've been in and out of the gym for years and made little progress. That was until a few months ago when I decided to start taking things a bit more seriously and learn to lift properly. I started doing stronglifts 5x5 and I've made progress which I'm really happy with, friends have even started commenting on the changes. I've managed to pack on a few kg over the last few months (now 5ft10 80kg).

I've been bitten by the bug, and just want to get bigger and bigger. I feel like now I'm ready to take things to the next level, get my diet in shape (the thing I struggle with most), and start pushing my body to its limits. I want to get as huge as I can. Obviously it's going to take years of hard work to get there, but I'm enjoying the process so far.

I'm hoping I'll meet some big guys on this site who will inspire/motivate me to keep on going, and also guys like me who are just starting their journey, so we can support each other and share our transformations.

Ok, well that ended up being a really long post!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to MuscleNerd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2013, 01:39 AM

MuscleNerd is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to MuscleNerd Send a message via Skype™ to MuscleNerd
Hey there ! Sounds like me same goals lol geekmuscle also cool name I'm sure you will grow well I started to grow most when I got my diet right was a good feeling!

But yer happy to motivate get huge man good luck !

>>> http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...076#post315076 <<<
  #3   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2013, 04:18 PM

PunkGuy01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PunkGuy01
Hey guys, I've also made the decision to grow bigger so thought I'd say hi. Been skinny all my life, and nearly a year ago I decided to do something about it and try pack on some muscle. It's been slow to say the least but I'm on my way (now 6'4 165lbs) and looking much leaner but like geekmuscle I'm definitely looking to grow more.

If any of you want to chat about our growth journeys or anything, message me and I can add you on Yahoo

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options