The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscle-ace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2013, 02:03 PM

muscle-ace is on a distinguished road
Puzzling- Chp 1 - Getting along Swimmingly

I have been a lurker for a while so I thought about trying to write a series. Any criticism would be helpful.
This story is vaguely based on 9 Doors, 9 Persons, 9 Hours.

Puzzling- Chapter 1 ? Getting along swimmingly

I painfully opened my eyes. My head throbbing, I got up. There was a flash of light, and then it died down. I looked around and saw a port hole, a bunk bed, and an electrical panel. There was one thing though, I don?t remember how I got here. I was panicking, I was kidnapped. I began frantically looking around to find a way out. Then, I saw something in the bed.
I looked around and found a book. I grabbed it and cautiously approached the bed. Carefully, I grabbed the covers and slowly pulled them back. My throat seized up and whispered, ?Rich?? There was no response. I shook him a little and he groaned.
?Good,? I said aloud, ?He?s not dead.?
I gingerly stepped back from the bed and tried to find a way out. The port hole window looked blacked out. I grabbed the edges and pulled. No luck. The electrical panel was locked. I don?t know why I checked it. I looked around the bed, but there was no secret doors, switches, etc.
I looked again to Rich to see he still hadn?t woken up. I tilted my head back, closed my eyes and sighed. When I opened my eyes, I wanted to hit myself. I had checked all of the floor and walls, but I never looked at the ceiling. There was a vaulted door on the ceiling. I climbed to the top of the bunk bed and pulled as hard as I could on the vault. I pushed and pulled as hard as I could, but it was to no avail. I laid back on the bed and grunted in frustration. Then, I heard another grunt.
I jumped down to the bottom bunk to see Rich stirring in the bed. I shook him again and said his name, ?Rich, Rich. Rich wake up.?
He groggily opened his eyes and said, ?What is going on??
I replied, ?I don?t know. I just woke up a little while ago. I don?t remember how I got here. Do you remember anything??
?Nah,? he said putting his hand to his head, ?But my head hurts like shit.? He looked at his wrist and said, ?What is this? It looks like a watch.?
I examined it closely and reached to bring it closer to my face, but I swiftly retracted my hand. There was one on my wrist too. It was silver with a red-ish screen and a red gem at the end of the screen. I must have so preoccupied with finding a way out, I didn?t notice it. Rich was giving me a quizzical look.
?What is it?? he inquired.
?I didn?t notice it on me before now. Check to see if anything else is different.?
I began searching through my pockets while Rich checked his socks and shoes. Then we switched vice versa. Nothing?
?I?m missing my phone,? he said.
?Figured. I?m betting our captor doesn?t want us calling anyone.?
?Yes, that would be right,? a mechanical voice appeared in the room.
?Shit! Where did that voice come from?? Rich shouted.
?Over here, numbskull,? the voice came from the electrical panel.
We approached the panel and the voice instructed us to wave our bracelets in from of the panel. At this point both of us saw no other way out so we followed the voice?s directions.
?Good, now that you?re both awake, you can begin your part of the game,? it chimed in again. ?I am your so called ?captor.? You may call me Core. I know you are buzzing with questions so I?m going to explain a little bit. Your job simply is to escape. You can get out of this room by solving the puzzle within the panel. But of course there is a catch. You have a time limit. Water will be continuously be poured in the room through the port hole. If the water doesn?t finish you when time runs out, the nano-bots that are now coursing through your body will. Once the panel opens your time will begin.? There was a beep and the panel opened.
The panel revealed what looked like a complex system of circuits with lights on the end. It looked so familiar to me. Then it hit me, ?It?s a toy!?
Rich gave me an odd look, ?Please tell me you haven?t gone as psycho as the guy holding us.?
The voice chimed in again, ?I?m no psycho and I can still hear and see everything you are doing.?
I felt my feet get wet and let out a little squeak. Water had already coated the floor. I knew we needed to get moved so I started on the puzzle. ?I know this, I saw it in a store once. It?s a lock where you have to connect the matching center lights to the outer colored lights by the spinning circles. It will take some time, but I think I can get it done.?
?Okay, I?ll leave you to it to you,? Rich said as he went to go try the vault.
The water was waist high as I connected the third light. Rich was looking nervous. I momentarily turned away from the puzzle to reassure him, ?We are going to get out, and I?m almost done.? That seemed to assuage him.
The water was at my nipples while was still struggling with the right combination of circuits for the last light. ?Come on,? Ryan shouted.
?I?m trying,? I snapped back. Just then, I snapped the last circuit into place and there was clicking noise. ?Quickly, try the vault!?

Rich pulled at it and it popped open and once again he shouted, ?Come on!? I waded through the water and climbed the latter to the top bunk and Rich pulled me out.
We appeared to be in a large room that was all gray machine walls. We walked out and saw that there were more people. Just then we heard another noise behind us and saw another vault door open and then came another shock. Two more of my and Rich?s friends emerged, Wes and Jacob. Both of our pairs just stared at each other until Wes broke the silence, ?What are you guys doing here??
?We could ask you the same,? Rich responded.
?We both kinda just woke up in there and then some voice told us we had to solve a puzzle to get out,? Jacob said.
?Same here,? I confirmed.
The group of people we saw came walking over. I didn?t recognize any of them and Rich, Wes, and Jacob didn?t seem to either. When the group got close enough one of the black men in the group called to us, ?Hey! Any of you know what?s going on??
?Nope,? Jacob replied our foursome effectively merged with the group, ?And I?m willing to bet that we all just had the same experience.? Each person in the group recounted the same tale.?
?Well I guess that wraps that up,? the black man concluded, ?Now which one of you is James and Rich.?
Our faces may have given us away, but Rich asked, ?How did you know??
?Well your names are by the green light next to your vault.?
I looked down at the light and there it was, our names and a green light.
The black man piped up again, ?Well, I think we are all stuck here, so let?s introduce ourselves. I?m Don.? He was a large black man. His head was shaved and his eyes were brown. He was about 6?4? and had an average build for his height. He was 37 and worked as a mall security officer.
There was another black man named Shaun. He was about 5?7? and was a bit chubby. He seemed more mousy and nervous. His hair was short, but was there. He was 24 years old and was studying economics in college.
Mike was a black-haired 27 year old. He was 6?3? and kinda skinny. His shag of hair fell in front of his hazel eyes. He was studying to become an ER nurse. He seemed to be the most composed of the group.
On the other hand there was Miles. He was a 22 year old wrestler at a university. He was 5?9? but must have been in a lightweight category because though he was muscular, it was all tight and defined with no bulk. He seemed to show distrust toward the other people in the group.
Hunt was the shortest in the group at 5?3?. His messy and curly black hair was very greasy. He looked stoned mainly from the little amount of fat on his skinny body and made his face look that way. He was unemployed and uneducated; you could hear it in the way he spoke. The only redeeming quality of his physicality was his heterochromia; one eye hazel and the other green.
Dave towered above the group at 6?7? but his beanpole physique took away from any commanding nature he had. He owned a gym, but didn?t seem to use it. His brown hair was just as dull as his personality. His dull blue eyes did not add any to him either.
Landon was the oldest of the group at 45. He was a former coach turned health teacher due to a leg injury. He was a former football player and wished he could go back to the glory days. His gut was apparent from his days of desk work. It didn?t look so bad on his 5?10?. There was a cap covering his balding head.
Tyler was also a college student. He was studying sports marketing, though he seemed to dislike the jocks in the room. He was of average build on his 5?8?, but his legs were a bit larger due to his biking habits. His hair was long and red. Following the red hair, he also had pale, freckled skin.
Then we began to introduce our group. Wes went first. He had just graduated along with me, Rich, and Jacob. He had a fair complexion and was in good shape from cross country and rowing. He was 5?7?, had dirty blonde hair that curled at the end, and hazel eyes.
Jacob went next. Also a graduate and did the same sports as Wes, but had different physique. He was 5?5?and that just made him look even more muscular. His pecs were the most prominent muscle. His Mediterranean skin just accentuated the muscles. He was a ROTC student and showed his dedication. His dark brown hair was already in a high-and-tight. His large nose and brown eyes made him really popular.
Rich and I had started talking at the same time, but I let him go first. He was a half-an-inch taller than me at 6?2.5?. His light brown hair was also in a high-and-tight, but had no intention of going into the military. He was also in great shape. Between his running, rowing, and low body fat, he was ripped. His skin was naturally smooth, but sort of pale.
Lastly, there was me. I was also pretty average. I was 6?2? and not necessarily out-of-shape. I had a low body fat percentage, but it did not make me look that good. I had no fat on my legs, arms (which were not muscular), or chest, but some on my abdomen and most of it was in my ass. My legs were very muscular from rowing, hiking, and swimming. My brown hair was greasy, but my saving grace was my deep blue eyes. After I finished introducing myself, I noticed something, ?One of the lights is red.? The whole group moved several vaults down to look at the names.
?It says Drew and Jordan,? Mike said nonchalantly.
?Has no one come out?? Dave inquired.
?No,? was the response of several people.

Meanwhile the two people in the last room were struggling to solve the puzzle and not drown. One dived down, but shortly resurfaced to catch his breathe. The other one having given up.
?Come one dude. It?s no use,? the one that stayed above water said.
?I?m going to keep trying Jordan!? he shot at Drew. They were both submerged from the neck up. Jordan was about to go down again when they heard a beep that signaled time was up.
Both of their heads were still above water. ?Hah,? Drew exclaimed. ?Something must have broke. We?re not dead!?
Their joy was short lived as they both felt a piercing pain in their wrist. ?Damn,? Jordan whispered. ?It must be those nano-bots.?
?Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-it,? Drew screamed as he clutched his stomach. Jordan did the same with his arms.
Drew was the first to change. As he held an iron grip on his stomach, abs etched themselves into his stomach area and that spread to his sharpening obliques. The pain then spread in both directions. His chest pushed out slightly, but became very defined. Because of his chest, his shoulders pushed wider and rounded out. His biceps pulsed with power and energy. They continued to grow and his arm lengthened. A large vein could be seen running down the hard muscle. Like his biceps, his forearms lengthened and thickened. The pain suddenly increased as it entered his hands. His palms snapped and expanded more and more until it was almost disproportionally large. The fingers followed suit by getting longer, but they actually slimmed down from their original stubbiness.
His lower body was next as his glutes clenched in pain. The two flabby cheeks pulled into a tightly muscled ass. They were so tight you could bounce a quarter off them. His thighs burned as they swelled with power and energy, lengthening slightly. His shins felt as if they had been shattered as they stretched longer. Behind his shins, his calves bulked up with lean muscle. The pain momentarily left his legs for his back. The pain was almost pleasurable now as he inched taller. He now stood, or rather floated, at 6?5?. But the pain quickly moved down his legs to his feet. His normal size 9?s stretched forward. The soles slowly and painfully pushed against his shoes. They soon burst from their tight confines and now felt the floor. Drew felt a twinge of relief as he realized the water was draining, but he was still worried for himself and Jordan who was grunting in pain by him. The relief left him as the pain in his feet eclipsed the pleasure. The toes grew further out and became sleek. Soon he had size 17 feet.
The pain then subsided to pleasure and it moved back up his body to his neck. The neck thickened and his Adam?s apple pushed out; effectively deepening his moans. The pleasure then moved to his head. His hair shortened to a crew cut and became bleached blonde. His forehead pushed out and his eyes became a sparkling blue. His chin jutted out and sharpened, but lost all hair. He soon felt the remaining water around him as the nano-bots left in nothing but a racing speedo. As the water drained, his body hair fell out into the drain.
The pleasure then moved to the seemingly forgotten place, his genitals. First, he felt his balls begin to expand inside of the speedo. He hadn?t realized that he had lost all of his pubes too. The testosterone from his new, larger balls caused it to expand and lengthen. It grew to a thick 8 inches soft to 11 inches hard. The nerves inside his cock grew even more sensitive and as he touched it lightly, he came.
Drew finally opened his eyes to see his new body. It was sleek, well-muscled, and extremely sexy. He flexed his biceps and abs. His head ached a bit as his new memories surfaced. He was a swimmer. A very good swimmer. Another feeling hit him and he quickly looked around for Jordan; he needed to see Jordan.
He spun around the room and he laid eyes on the most gorgeous person he had ever seen. He was 6?4? and also had the body of a young pro-swimmer. They both slowly padded across the wet floor with their huge feet and embraced each other. Then they attacked each other?s mouths with their longer tongues. Drew?s tongue left Jordan?s mouth and travelled down his pecs, to his abs, and finally to Jordan?s cock. He deftly engulfed the head of Jordan?s cock, eliciting a deep moan from his newfound lover. Drew worked his way down the 13 inch shaft. Jordan moaned again and pushed Drew?s head further down on his cock. After minutes of sexual bliss for both men, they orgasmed.
Drew pulled Jordan?s speedo back up and kissed him on the cheek. A beep signaled the opening of a secret door behind the electrical panel and both now 20 year old, gay swimmers left the room into their new lives.

Back outside, the red light outside the vault turned off.
?I guess they didn?t make it,? someone said.
The beep sounded again and the mechanical voice came on?.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to muscle-ace For This Useful Post:
Aronymous (July 3rd, 2013), bigbearny (July 3rd, 2013), convolution (July 7th, 2013), coolman69 (July 7th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (July 3rd, 2013), iets21 (July 8th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (July 2nd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (July 3rd, 2013), musclegrowthdm (July 2nd, 2013), Nameless (January 9th, 2014), nnnrg (July 10th, 2013), rixxflix (July 2nd, 2013), Scion35 (July 2nd, 2013), scrawn (July 3rd, 2013), swinginbusdoors (July 4th, 2013), Terrylee Long (July 2nd, 2013), Vortex010105 (July 8th, 2013), weaknobody (July 9th, 2013), xenon (July 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to chopper1234's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2013, 03:23 PM
MACRO muscle lover <3

chopper1234 is on a distinguished road
Extremely hot....
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2013, 07:11 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; Yesterday at 05:18 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options