The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2007, 11:24 PM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
The Beast - Part 5

It has been a very long time since I have done any writing. Some of you know I kind of went into "MG/TF hiding" for about two years... Well, I am back... And I hope to continue from now on. I bumped Part 4 of The Beast due to me wanting people to remember the story before I actually got around to continuing this story. I plan on one day finishing this, as well as writing more and maybe eventually end up as one of the great MG writers on these forums and around the net.

Anyways, I don't want to stall you much longer... There is alot left of this series/story/epic (whatever u want to call it). I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Part 6 is coming this week sometime, so you won't have to worry about a 2 year break between the two parts.

One last thing... COMMENT!!!!! It helps every writers growth getting criticism. Whether you enjoyed it or not...or some commentary on things u hope to see to come. If you don't like to post, then feel free to send me a PM on here, or a message on Yahoo (my Yahoo ID is Otkuman2003). I look at all comments and responses and take them all into consideration....

Anyways... without further ado... Here is the next installment of The Beast...
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2007, 11:29 PM
The Beast Master

Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
The Beast

Part 5
Guard Dogs

Now I know what you have all been thinking, what ACTUALLY happened back there at Buck Enterprise? I can tell you this much, it was one of the biggest struggles for top dog status Buck Enterprise has ever seen before.

By the way, if you guys have forgotten who I am, this is Andrew. I am basically narrating the events that have changed the lives of many people in this city up to where we all stand at now. It might take some time to get there, but eventually we will. Anyways, back to the story?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria twirled two red vials of serum between her fingers, walking up to an intercom and pushing the speak button. ?Would you please send up Butch, Spike, and Saber to Mr. Bucks office.?

?Yes, Miss Victoria,? the female receptionist on the other side of the line responded. ?May I let them know what this is about??

?Tell them it?s time for them to do what we agreed on.? She let go of the button and walks out of her office, returning to the furious Buck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

?They are on there way up, Buck.? She leaned over his desk, placing her firm breasts across the surface of it. ?It?s time for them to pay back the man who got them out of that shit hole.

Buck kept massaging his dick through his constricting dress pants. The prominent bulge in them was leaving nothing to the imagination. His massive chest was straining underneath his tight dress shirt as he tenses every muscle of his upper torso. ?All three of them??

?Yes, sir. All three of them.?

The three men who were on there way up to the top floor of the main Buck Enterprise building were of the hardest caliber criminals in the prison system. Let?s introduce each man individually?

The hard wood double doors push opened and in walks a 5?8? man, weighting in at 160 lbs of lean muscle. Not what you would call impressive now if you put him next to Buck, but he has managed to win a good fair share of fights. Some of his other features include his angled jaw, deep brown eyes, and black buzz cut hair. Pretty average if you ask me personally. His body was concealed with his security guard uniform with his name badge reading ?Saber? placed over his beating heart. As stated before, these guys were once hardcore criminals; Saber is known for charges of battery.

Following Saber is a guy of almost equal stature, Spike. Dressed in the same Security outfit, but wearing a cap on his shaggy brown hair that drops down to his shoulder, the man walks into the room with almost a strut. As for the looks, Spike was pretty average as well; brown eyes and a lightly freckled face. If you saw him on the street, you wouldn?t be able to tell that this guy was once the head dude of a criminal drug ring.

In the back of the trio comes in a guy about 5?5?. Although he might be a bit short, he makes up for it by his sheer muscle size. Broad shoulders, a protruding chest, and flared out lats that his security uniform looked as if it might lose a few buttons if he breathed the wrong way. This man is known as Butch. His distinct features are his shaved head, a nice thick goatee, and a deep scar running across his left eye. Out of the three men, this guy was the worst. He managed to get off of death row; his crimes consisted of raping women and then killing them when he was through using them.

Buck smiled as the three men entered. Butch stood in the center and his two ?recruits? to each of his sides. They made sure to always stand at attention when they were in front of Buck, for if it wasn?t for him they would still be locked up in a jail cell wasting away their lives. ?Good to see you all,? Buck never letting his hand trail away from the bulge in his slacks.

The three men stood completely still, waiting for what their master was about to ask them to do. Buck told them once that he would save their pathetic lives at a price. The price was never actually stated what it was, but the three men didn?t care and decided anything would have been better then staying in the shit hole they were in.

?I called the three of you here for a reason. The time has come for you to do a job for me.? Buck stood up and yanked the two vials out of Victoria?s slender fingers. He picks up a small metal case from the top of his desk and walks up to the three men, towering over them by over a foot in height. Opening the case he removes 2 leather collars with silver, pointed studs around the material. He walks up to Spike and Saber, latching the collar around their necks, loosely.

Both men felt the collars, wondering what they were for. The metal studs sharp to the touch. ?Is there a reason we have to wear these?? Spike asked.

Victoria walked up the two men and strapped two capped syringes, one on each of the two men, to their collars. ?Mr. Buck is planning on playing a game with the three of you. We will be seeing if your big man here, Butch, actually lives up to his name.?

Butch grunted in response to Victoria?s statement. All three men just looked on confused. ?The stuff tied around each of your necks is a serum that is for Butch. We will be seeing if he is just as strong as he is.? Victoria rubbed Butch?s chest seductively; Buck just looked on in jealousy. ?Now, shall we begin with the two of you?? she motioned to Saber and spike with her index finger, luring them forward.

Both men walked forward up to Buck. He grabbed both of the men?s uniform sleeves and tore them off with an effortless downward tug. Pulling the cap off of the serum and DNA samples, Buck jammed the syringes into both men?s arms, draining them empty before pulling them out.

Both men fell onto the floor; perspiring profusely, their uniforms beginning to get drenched in their sweat. Butch looked on in horror, while Buck and Victoria watched anticipating the new soldiers they were creating.

Saber and Spikes bodies began to expand almost immediately and in unison. Their loose black slacks becoming tight as their thighs bulged outwards and calves blew out to unreal proportions; both men?s backs widened and lats flared under their shirts. The hard pecs and 6 pack abs from lots of time in the gym redefined as they swelled larger and larger. The collars around their necks suddenly began to feel snug as their necks thickened and kept the leather material in place. Soon their clothes could not hold out much longer and began to shred off their bodies from their increasingly muscular backs.

Both men dropped onto their knees, their arms in front of them, looking up into the eyes of Butch; saliva dripping off of their lips and chin. As if on cue, they began to growl and bark at Butch. Butch looked on in fear and he began to make a mad dash for the two wooden double doors.

Saber and Spike were immediately after him, chasing down their former leader. Spike managed to get between the door and Butch. Saber continued to strut closer on all fours; his movement of muscles tearing what remaining clothes he had left on his body. There was the sound of tearing material behind him. Butch turned as he now saw a totally naked Spike, with a massive uncut cock, dripping precum into a puddle by his feet.

Just then another sound of clothing being ripped to shreds. Butch turns back around and Saber is now just as naked as his muscled twin. The only piece of clothing if you would call it clothing left on these two were the leather studded collars.

Butch was cornered. He had no where to run. To his front and back were two walls of muscular flesh, dripping with sweat and testosterone. ?Stop guys, please!? Butch begged.

?Ah come on, Butch!? Saber spoke up.

?Yeah, can?t we just have a little fun with the big man?? Spike wiped the drool from his mouth with the back of his hairy hand, which didn?t do much as drool continued to fall from his bulldog characteristics.

?This is not fucking fun, assholes!? Butch looked over at Buck. ?What the fuck kind of shit is this? This was not part of the deal.?

Buck began to laugh. ?I never mentioned what the three of you would be doing for me. Now make your choice.?

Saber grabbed a hold of Butch holding him around his arms and shoulders so we couldn?t get away. He lifted Butch up into the air giving Spike the opportunity to lift Butch?s legs over his head. Spike positioned his large, uncut, dripping hard dick to Butch?s ass cheeks, pushing forward and soaking his pants. Pushing in the material begins to part and open up as the pants became pliable from the leaking faucet dick.

?Make the choice, Butch??

Butch was clawing his nails into the hairy chest of Spike. Both the big men?s drool was falling onto Butch?s neck, chest, and crotch.

??will you submit to me...?

Butch looked at Buck as he moved closer to the three men, when all of a sudden he feels a sharp pain go through his spine. He cringes in pain.

??or will it be to them.?

Butch looks up into the eyes of Spike. Spike grinned down at the smaller man as he begun to push his erect dick into Butch?s tight hole.
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #3   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2007, 11:31 PM
The Beast Master

Hope you all enjoyed it... Please let me know what you thought...

Next time on the Beast: What choice will Butch make? Whatever decision he makes will effect the outcome of the upcoming mission. (although if you have been paying attention, I'm sure you know what is to come, and who will be doing the cuming in Part 6)
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #4   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2007, 09:26 AM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
New Addition to the Beast

Way to go! I've been waiting for this story to get another part, and I'm glad to see it doesn't dissappoint. I can't wait to see how Andy outclasses these behemoths!! Good job, otkuman!
Scott
  #5   Add to jcnutt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2007, 02:23 PM

jcnutt has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to jcnutt Send a message via Yahoo to jcnutt
Glad to have you back and writing Otkuman2003. It has been a long while waiting for this story to continue, I do hope you stay with us to finish this story and to write others. Thansk again for returning!!
  #6   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2007, 06:11 PM
The Beast Master

Its good to be back! Part 6 i started writing today, so expect it soon, hopefully. Funny cause I usually make the title of the chapter before I start writing it... I can't come up with something catchy atm though.

WoW... we got almost 600 views and only 2 comments by other members... i know there were more of you that wanted this continued, kind of sad though when only two people comment.
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options