The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rad1987's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2013, 07:12 PM

rad1987 is on a distinguished road
Muscle moments and sightings from your youth

What are some muscle moments from your youth that you still remember to this day?

For me, the greatest muscle moment was my 7th grade science fair where a school mates father showed up.

I was able to spot him from a distance because at this point in my life, the man was the biggest, most BUILT man I had ever seen.

He had the largest, roundest, most bulbous pecs I had ever seen. He was well built every where else, nice big arms, wide back, but man this guy must have been overtraining his chest because his pecs overpowered EVERYTHING.

Him and his wife (who was also our French teacher, lovely lady!) and daughter (school mate who was in the 4th grade) made their rounds and were getting closer to my table. He was wearing a tight black Harley Davidson t-shirt that was stretched out tight. Literally skin tight, his pecs were bulging out so hard there wasn't a wrinkle on the fabric. His nipples were poking out hard.

They get to my table and I had to pull myself together to explain my experiment. I managed to successfully do this but the whole time my eyes would stray away to gaze at muscle dad's gigantic pecs.

They moved on to the next tables and I knew that I wanted to compliment the muscle dad's physique and maybe get a flex or a feel. I didn't want to feel his arms. I wanted to feel his pecs.

When the fair ended and we all packed our things, I looked around to see if muscle dad was still around. No sight of him, so he must have left. Even though I was disappointed I figured this wont be my last time seeing him.

Sure enough, several months later, its the night of our school play and during my performance I spotted muscle dad in the audience since him and his family were closer to the stage. And he was wearing his skin tight Harley shirt.

The play ends and I catch muscle dad standing by the refreshment table. I walk up to him and immediately complimented his physique and told him his pecs were huge. He said "Thanks!" and asked if I was interested in weight lifting. I had no knowledge about weight training and was only an admirer (until now). He complimented my performance in the play and left to meet up with his wife.

I waited around to see if I could have another moment with him while the wife and daughter were away, and it wasn't until towards the end of the evening that it finally happened.

I see the three of them walking out the door and ran up and looked through the window. As it turns out, they took separate cars and the wife was parked on the other side of the school. And the daughter left with her. Soon as they left, muscle dad started walking towards his truck. I bolted through the door like a bat out of hell!

I ran up behind him, tapped his shoulder, he turns around, I tell him that I'm sorry to bother him and that I'm totally in awe of his physique. I reached out my hand and motioned it to grab his pecs and asked "Is it ok if I feel your pecs? They're so huge..."

He said "Sure, go ahead"

I launch into a full on feel of his huge pecs. They were truly rock hard giant slabs of muscle concealed by his skin tight shirt. I gave them a few good squeezes and asked him if he could ripple them. He flexed them, bouncing them slowly, I squeezed them again, his pecs felt even more immense and powerful when they rolled and jumped up and down. I didn't want to keep him, so I said thanks and that his muscles were awesome and then I walked away.

14 years later and I still jack off to this memory every now and then
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rad1987 For This Useful Post:
erinbbby (November 24th, 2013), Jocaflo (July 31st, 2013), jtchef (August 17th, 2013), Kirok (March 19th, 2014)
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2013, 12:35 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Does meeting a UK Gladiator count?

I attended the Bath and West Show in the mid 1990's and found a stand promoting dog care (and I was pondering the idea of getting a puppy) visited the stand and was soon engrossed in all the ins and outs. A short while later a very large person sat down next to me and said "Excuse me, I'm here for the promotional event". The person I was speaking to, apologised and opened a door at the back of the stand and the person went into it. We carried on our discussion and a few moments later the person stepped back from the back this time dressed as this

Cobra in his Gladiators uniform

"You look rather familiar" I said, "but I cannot place the face sorry".

"How about this?" he asked and flexed his bicep just inches from my nose, chuckled and then went do his promotion (which was a charity dog agility test). I asked the person who that was and she explained that he was actually patron of the dog charity in question and had adopted several stray dogs sine the early 1990's
  #3   Add to Jocaflo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2013, 03:06 AM

Jocaflo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rad1987 View Post
What are some muscle moments from your youth that you still remember to this day?

For me, the greatest muscle moment was my 7th grade science fair where a school mates father showed up.

I was able to spot him from a distance because at this point in my life, the man was the biggest, most BUILT man I had ever seen.

He had the largest, roundest, most bulbous pecs I had ever seen. He was well built every where else, nice big arms, wide back, but man this guy must have been overtraining his chest because his pecs overpowered EVERYTHING.

Him and his wife (who was also our French teacher, lovely lady!) and daughter (school mate who was in the 4th grade) made their rounds and were getting closer to my table. He was wearing a tight black Harley Davidson t-shirt that was stretched out tight. Literally skin tight, his pecs were bulging out so hard there wasn't a wrinkle on the fabric. His nipples were poking out hard.

They get to my table and I had to pull myself together to explain my experiment. I managed to successfully do this but the whole time my eyes would stray away to gaze at muscle dad's gigantic pecs.

They moved on to the next tables and I knew that I wanted to compliment the muscle dad's physique and maybe get a flex or a feel. I didn't want to feel his arms. I wanted to feel his pecs.

When the fair ended and we all packed our things, I looked around to see if muscle dad was still around. No sight of him, so he must have left. Even though I was disappointed I figured this wont be my last time seeing him.

Sure enough, several months later, its the night of our school play and during my performance I spotted muscle dad in the audience since him and his family were closer to the stage. And he was wearing his skin tight Harley shirt.

The play ends and I catch muscle dad standing by the refreshment table. I walk up to him and immediately complimented his physique and told him his pecs were huge. He said "Thanks!" and asked if I was interested in weight lifting. I had no knowledge about weight training and was only an admirer (until now). He complimented my performance in the play and left to meet up with his wife.

I waited around to see if I could have another moment with him while the wife and daughter were away, and it wasn't until towards the end of the evening that it finally happened.

I see the three of them walking out the door and ran up and looked through the window. As it turns out, they took separate cars and the wife was parked on the other side of the school. And the daughter left with her. Soon as they left, muscle dad started walking towards his truck. I bolted through the door like a bat out of hell!

I ran up behind him, tapped his shoulder, he turns around, I tell him that I'm sorry to bother him and that I'm totally in awe of his physique. I reached out my hand and motioned it to grab his pecs and asked "Is it ok if I feel your pecs? They're so huge..."

He said "Sure, go ahead"

I launch into a full on feel of his huge pecs. They were truly rock hard giant slabs of muscle concealed by his skin tight shirt. I gave them a few good squeezes and asked him if he could ripple them. He flexed them, bouncing them slowly, I squeezed them again, his pecs felt even more immense and powerful when they rolled and jumped up and down. I didn't want to keep him, so I said thanks and that his muscles were awesome and then I walked away.

Wow! You also gave me a boner with this, lol. I am sure this could be very fine stuff for a muscle story. Why don't you try?
  #4   Add to rad1987's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2013, 04:53 AM

I have 2 muscle growth stories, one finished, one unfinished. I'm hesitant to post them since I'm afraid someone will steal them and take credit for them. But then again it's not like my writing is super amazing...
  #5   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2013, 04:54 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:

..... He was wearing a tight black Harley Davidson t-shirt that was stretched out tight. Literally skin tight, his pecs were bulging out so hard there wasn't a wrinkle on the fabric. His nipples were poking out hard.

....I knew that I wanted to compliment the muscle dad's physique and maybe get a flex or a feel. I didn't want to feel his arms. I wanted to feel his pecs.

The play ends and I catch muscle dad standing by the refreshment table. I walk up to him and immediately complimented his physique and told him his pecs were huge. He said "Thanks!" and asked if I was interested in weight lifting. I had no knowledge about weight training and was only an admirer (until now).

Soon as they left, muscle dad started walking towards his truck. I bolted through the door like a bat out of hell!

He said "Sure, go ahead"

Awesome story and very well told! It would be interesting to hear what happened to muscle Dad after that. Didn't you say you are lifting now?

Great story!

Mdlftr
  #6   Add to rad1987's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2013, 05:09 AM

Thanks! Yeah, I joined Quads gym here in Chicago back in February.
  #7   Add to Jocaflo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2013, 05:23 AM

Quote:
I have 2 muscle growth stories, one finished, one unfinished. I'm hesitant to post them since I'm afraid someone will steal them and take credit for them. But then again it's not like my writing is super amazing...
What do you mean someone else stealing them and taking credit for them? I don't see how this could ever happen... Perhaps you are afraid of criticism? Just look at it as feedback. I for one am ready to read your stories.
  #8   Add to rad1987's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2013, 05:24 AM

Oh, and about the muscle dad. Sadly, I never saw him after that! Once I graduated 8th grade we all went to different high schools and lost touch with each other.

However, his daughter ended up going to the same college as me! We ran into each other at a friends get together and she had dated my friend whose house we were at. The whole time she was there I kept thinking about her dad and his giant pecs.

At the time, her dad was an older guy, possibly early-mid forties so now I wouldn't be surprised if he lost some of his bulk. I'll never know.

I'm still friends with his daughter on Facebook, but we were never talk, never really were "friends" at all. I should've asked her how her parents were doing since her mom was one of our teachers. Damn.
  #9   Add to rad1987's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2013, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocaflo View Post
What do you mean someone else stealing them and taking credit for them? I don't see how this could ever happen... Perhaps you are afraid of criticism? Just look at it as feedback. I for one am ready to read your stories.
Alright, you've convinced me! I'm on my iPhone now but as soon as I get home I'll post them!
The Following User Says Thank You to rad1987 For This Useful Post:
Jocaflo (July 31st, 2013)
  #10   Add to Jocaflo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2013, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Oh, and about the muscle dad. Sadly, I never saw him after that! Once I graduated 8th grade we all went to different high schools and lost touch with each other.

However, his daughter ended up going to the same college as me! We ran into each other at a friends get together and she had dated my friend whose house we were at. The whole time she was there I kept thinking about her dad and his giant pecs.

At the time, her dad was an older guy, possibly early-mid forties so now I wouldn't be surprised if he lost some of his bulk. I'll never know.

I'm still friends with his daughter on Facebook, but we were never talk, never really were "friends" at all. I should've asked her how her parents were doing since her mom was one of our teachers. Damn.
Yeah, go ahead, ask her, what do you have to lose?
  #11   Add to stronguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2013, 08:58 AM

stronguns is on a distinguished road
In 7th grade lots of kids were hitting puberty and were getting some muscle. One kid I remember had big arms and would walk around with them slightly flexed. There was actually enough muscle that the 3 head of his triceps were starting to appear. He would be sitting in class and would flex his bicep and just sit and stare at it. He told me he was "willing it" to grow. He would arm wrestle the other kids, but unlike the kids who used leverage he would sit there looking at the arms focusing on winning. And sure enough you would see the other kids arm start to shake and wham their arm would hit the table. No one had a chance. After gym class he would come into class and show off the pump he had gotten in his bicep. As I remember it was pretty hard, much more than my own. We were all pretty impressed.

I remember in science class we were doing a series of classes on the body. We got to the muscle system. Our teacher asked if anyone would care to demonstrate. All eyes turned to this kid. So for the next half hour he would flex a muscle when we got to it in the book. Better to see it live rather than a picture in a book. I remember going home that day and getting in front of a mirror and looking at my own muscles as I flexed them. They were certainly nothing like what I had seen in class that day!

By ninth grade he was no longer the biggest or strongest in the class, but for that 7th grade year he was the guy I wanted to look like.

Last edited by stronguns; July 31st, 2013 at 09:17 AM.
  #12   Add to rad1987's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2013, 12:16 PM

This is opening up a pandoras box of old memories regarding muscle!

One of my best friends from junior high was insanely ripped for his age. He also had huge, baseball biceps. Everyone in our class always asked him to flex, myself included. He had this tight, grey t-shirt that showed off everything, his chest, abs, and most importantly his big biceps. Every time he wore it I always asked him to flex his arms and he would do so, totally hamming it up. I was in heaven.

We lost touch immediately after junior high when he moved to Vermont, and for years I always imagined what he would look now. I was certain that he had blown up into a ripped, musclebound beast. In addition to his muscles, he was VERY athletic and VERY aggressive and competitive when it came to sports.

I thought "If he bulks up, he's gonna be a monster"

Last year, my friend and I finally found him on Facebook and you can only imagine my disappointment with what I saw.

He went from being this built, muscular kid to a scrawny looking wanna-be rapper. I couldn't tell if he still had muscles or not because in every picture, he was wearing clothes that were WAY too big for him. But judging by how he looked in the face, I figured his muscles must have disappeared.

What an absolute waste of a potentially huge, amazing physique!

The next one is when my dad started to lift regularly when I was around 10-11 years old. He had bought a weight set and I'm pretty sure he also went to a gym. He bought a bunch of old school bodybuilding books including the Arnold Encyclopedia and those books were the seeds of my muscle admiration. He didn't build a bodybuilder physique unfortunately, the books were more for exercise guidance. But my dad started growing...

The first time I noticed my dad's bulk was when he wore his usual white t-shirts and this time he was stretching it out completely. His chest muscles were pressed so hard against it, back then he used to have a rather flat chest, now he had a pair of large pecs bulging out of it! His arms filled out the sleeves and his back had widened tremendously.

The day I asked my dad to flex for me was when I saw him changing a light bulb, again wearing the tight white shirt with his newly grown muscles bulging through it. He was standing still reading the box and he lightly moved his arms and I saw him move his pecs with a single bounce. Later that day he was sitting on the dining room table reading and he had his elbow up and his bicep bulged through the sleeve. A solid, round bicep.

I immediately asked my dad to flex and he happily flexed his arms for me. I told him his chest looked bigger and he puffed out his chest and I put my hands on it and he started bouncing his pecs for me.

Sadly though, this was the biggest my dad ever got and not too long afterwards my parent's divorced and my dad sold his weight set. He stopped lifting regularly and it was pretty much like letting the air out of a ballon. His muscles were gone.

Next time I talk to him though I'll be telling him about my muscle gain!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rad1987 For This Useful Post:
Big RR (July 31st, 2013), littledude (July 31st, 2013), toby182 (July 31st, 2013)
  #13   Add to Dentistclark's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2013, 02:22 PM
Muscle obsessed worshiper

Dentistclark is on a distinguished road
24yrs on and I still get off on memories of this guy. I was 16 years old and on family vacation in Cornwall. It was one of those rare British summers where it was hot and sunny every day so we spent pretty much every day at the beach. In the family next to us was a lad my age called Ian and we hit it off. For our age he was quite big, with beautiful definition and a smile to die for. As we got to know each other he told me he'd been lifting for a couple of years and wanted to get as big as possible. We disappeared from our parents one morning (not unusual) and headed into the sand dunes. I'd assumed he was straight as he talked mostly about girls so I'd resigned myself that I'd only get to look and admire. When we got into the dunes he turned and hit a double bi pose. "you wanna feel?" he asked, "you can if you like". It was the first time I'd felt muscle like that and wow was it good. As I ran my hands over his body he flexed each muscle group for me. I noticed a rather unmissable bulge in his pale blue shorts...."u ok?" I asked
"first time I've had a guy feel me flex.......u think I like it?"
Needless to say we spent a rather pleasant few hours in that dune. Our parents never twigged how we spent those summer days, but I've never forgotten those blue shorts, his beautiful calves and quads or the feel of those biceps in my hands.
I never found out what happened to him after that, maybe it's best, in my mind, he's just perfect.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dentistclark For This Useful Post:
hero1000 (August 3rd, 2013), jtchef (August 17th, 2013), mavucla (August 11th, 2013), pearlice (August 10th, 2013)
  #14   Add to bsatprop's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2013, 07:44 AM

bsatprop is on a distinguished road
One memory that really stands out for me was back around 1980 when I was 12 or so, we belonged to a swim club near Allentown, PA.

The place had tennis courts, and a big weight room in addition to the pool. A couple of friends of mine would get bored and go running around the facility chasing and hiding from each other (ya, we were those kids).

On one of those occasions, I was hiding from my friend and went running through the locker room. As I was heading for the door I almost ran into one of the biggest bodybuilders, and probably the first I had seen. I stopped dead in my tracks to avoid plowing into him.

I stood there a few seconds looking up at him as he looked down at me. He had just gotten out of the shower and stood there holding his towel, buck naked with muscles everywhere, at least that is how I felt. My mouth hung open, mostly thinking he was gonna chew me out (or chew me up). He just stood there looking down at me and grinning and then he started laughing, prolly due to the expression on my face. I probably came up to his pecs. I had never seen a man this muscular nor at that age had seen one naked. He didn't speak but only laughed. I imagine his thoughts were, "Well hey there little person!"

After I came to, I ran around him and took off. Over the next few years we belonged there I had seen him working out a few times, but that was the only time I saw him in his big muscly birthday suit.

I did find out after a time that he did compete in PA contests (my secret bodybuilder obsession was sparked probably on that day). I used to remember his name and could probably find it out if I hunted for it. I know longer have a clear picture of him, just of him staring down at me and laughing. But, that is good enough, as I will never forget him.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsatprop For This Useful Post:
Ayakitayama1 (October 14th, 2013), jtchef (August 17th, 2013), muscleaddict (August 19th, 2013)
  #15   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2013, 10:37 PM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road
Quote:

He said "Sure, go ahead"

I think that one of my first experiences with bodybuilders was as a young teen viewing a fellow at Marineland of the Pacific that later turned out to be champion Larry Scott. I was with parents and my mind boggled at the size of him. Larry Scott generated interest that generated discovery. The bad thing was that as a teen I had a metabolism that ran at Indy 500 speeds. It was also a time when muscle growth supplements were an exercise in "Gag a Maggot" as far as trying to choke them down. In later adulthood I formed friendships (and more) with a number of men who were pro level and I learned a great deal. I think that while the erotic aspects were good, the friendship aspects were really far better.

My Son is on the vertically challenged end of the height scale. He currently has 18 inch biceps and other features to match. I watched him go to this from 125 pounds the year he graduated from HS. As his Dad I go to the gym periodically. His leg day is astounding in that his leg press currently for three sets are over 1,000 pounds. His calf raises are at similar weights, and the list goes on. Today we have superior training techniques, superior supplements and a great deal more that my generation did not have. I have a friend who's Father was a champion in the late 1940's. He had movie roles in several pictures, as a bodybuilder. In 1948 he was considered big, today he would be laughed off the stage.

I would have to say that it was Larry Scott who generated the interest that has led to a great adventure.
The Following User Says Thank You to FuzzyKB For This Useful Post:
stronguns (November 15th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options