The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Chillmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2013, 07:23 PM

Chillmuscle is on a distinguished road
Slinky

==Okay, this is my first story. It was inspired by the first chapter of "American Gods" by Neil Gaiman. If you've read it you'll recognize it, if you haven't, for God's sake, put down this smut and read that instead! Your dick will wait

Anyway, this story is...strange. Maybe you'll like it, maybe not. Let me know if you think it's too weird.

Hope you enjoy. ==

Slinky lay on the hotel bed in his Calvin Klein spandex briefs playing a game on his cell phone when he got the text from his first customer.

?Im here ?

?Did u bring the apple??

?Ya?

?B right there?

Slinky ran downstairs and let the John in through the hotel side door. The John?Mark was his name, right??looked even bigger and better in real life than he had on his online profile, if that was possible. He wasn?t tall, maybe 5?7?, but he filled that out with 180 pounds of pure muscle. Might have been closer to 190, Slinky was pretty sure Mark was being modest in their online chats. Mark was happy to follow Slinky up the stairs to the hotel room, as it allowed him to look at Slinky?s little caboose.

Slinky opened the room door for Mark and the pair entered. ?I?ve got the money,? Mark said.

?Put it by the TV.?

?Ok. You want that apple??

The price for Slinky?s night had been clearly negotiated online. Two hundred dollars, and a red apple.

?Nah, I?ll save it for when you?ve tired me out and I?m hungry.?

?You sure? I grabbed a burger on the way here, still some fries in the car, you want some??

?No way, man, I?m prepping for a show!?

?Huh??

?A bodybuilding show, there?s a big one right here in St. Louis.?

?What?s your prep time, bro? 7 years? I mean, I?m not ready for a show, and, well, I mean??

?It?s next week.?

?Uh, are you doing it as a joke??

?No way dude, I?m gonna win!? Slinky hit a double-bicep pose. Or rather, what would have been a double bicep pose if he had had any biceps to pose. Slinky looked like he?d come in last in a twink bodybuilding show, let alone a ?big? show. He was pale, almost albino. His pallor emphasized a general look of weakness in him, his whole body was tiny, but soft. No leg muscles answered the call when he flexed them, and when he raised his arms and bent them his bicep went from looking like a small, floppy garden hose to a small floppy garden hose that just had the water turned on. His pecs were flat even with his arms at his side, stretched in the double bi, ribs and sternum were clearly poking through the thin baby fat. His shoulder blades protruded, not buried in any appreciable amount of lats or other back muscle. Everything was smooth, but not shaved. Slinky probably didn?t need to shave more than a couple times a month, only a little hair dusted his armpits, only thin vellum hairs on his arms, legs, and body joined his trimmed bush.

But Slinky?s face! It was beautiful, angelic. Slinky could look upon Michelangelo?s David with the slingshot and ask, ?Why?d he give him such an ugly nose?? If Helen of Troy?s face launched a thousand ships, Slinky?s face, well, time would tell what people would do for Slinky?s face.

Which is why Mark sought out Slinky in the first place. But he was a bit taken aback by Slinky having delusions of bodybuilding. But he just chuckled and shrugged it off. ?Well, maybe you?ll be the only one in your weight class?Hey, what do you weigh, exactly??

?Yeah, I think I?ll be the only one,? Slinky grinned. ?And I?m four feet, eleven inches, 87 pounds, after my morning tinkle. 24 years old.?

?Everyone lies about their age,? Slinky thought. ?Maybe not by a factor of 100, but whatever.?

?Let?s do a little bodybuilding competition here?? Mark pulled out a tape measure.

?You carry that with you everywhere??

?Never know when you?re gonna need to tell if you?re on the swole path or not.?

?Totally, bro. Now take that thing off!?

Mark?s shirt, a medium, had been cutting off the circulation in his arms. He went to rip it off starting at the collar, but Slinky stopped him. ?No no, allow me!?

Slinky lifted the polo up to Mark?s tanned waistline, lifting the hem one ab at a time. Left, right, left, right, up to the outie belly button, left, right, left, slowly, dragging the shirt with his thumb and forefinger and tracing the deep valleys in Mark?s stomach with the trailing digits. He had to give it an extra tug as it slipped past the base of his lats, and by the time it got to the bottom of his pecs it was tight around Mark?s torso. Mark lifted his stout arms and Slinky cupped his hands below the shirt and ran them up along Mark?s massive, protruding lats (His pits were shaved freshly that morning) and up over his head. When Mark put his arms back down it was a sight for Slinky?s sore eyes. His pecs had to be an inch thick as they collected their bulk as Mark lowered his massive arms. His shoulders were big and flowed into bulging arms and wide triceps. Mark was too excited to wait to get his pants off and Slinky salivated as the striations in Mark?s deltoids, pecs, and triceps danced as Mark undid his belt and practically jumped out of the cargo shorts he had worn. Plaid boxers were left on. The awesome width and definition of Mark?s back were displayed grandly as he bent over to remove his socks. Stepping back, huge quads and glutes jiggled and tensed, alternatingly.

Mark had been modest, but he knew what was going on in Slinky?s mind, and Mark hit a double-bi pose of his own, beaming.

?Let?s see how we measure up, shall we??

Mark wrapped the tape around Slinky?s bent arm. ?10 and a half inches. Buddy, that?s no good!? Slinky?s chest turned out to be only 31 inches, and his quad was 16 and a half. Waist was 25 inches.

Slinky looked hurt by the quantification of his lameness. Mark relented in measuring the man-child, but he had to measure himself (He was paying for this, after all).

?Now that?s a bicep,? he said as he emphasized his flexing motion with a couple twists of the forearm to make the apple-sized mound that had bunched up atop his arm stretch and bounce right in front of Slinky?s face. Slinky was suitably impressed, reached out and clenched his face up as he squeezed the pile of muscle.

?Oh, Jeez. That?s inhumanly hard, man. How often do you work that??

?Every 4 days??

?Come on.?

?Every other day.?

Slinky lowered his head and furrowed his brow.

?Oh, okay, every day! I lift heavy in the gym but I?m pretty much constantly curling the dumbbells in my room. Keeps me from jacking off, and the muscles grow more!? This was the most fun Mark had had with a guy, in his life, ever. Slinky was acting, of course, but maybe they?d see each other after tonight, without money involved?

Mark?s bicep was bigger than Slinky?s leg (?My arms aren?t monstrous, but they?re big for a short guy like me?), his chest was 44, in a glorious V-taper to a 31-inch waist (?It?s that big from all the muscle!) and his legs were nearly 2 feet around.

?Does this hotel have a gym? I kinda wanna pump up.?

?Yeah???

The two immediately turned tail and almost ran down to the exercise room. The desk attendant didn?t even look up from his Facebook page to see two guys almost naked walking past the front desk. ?Damn,? Mark sighed, seeing the biggest weights were 20-pound dumbbells, ?Well, maybe you could get a workout,? squeezing Slinky?s little arms.
Slinky, under Mark?s direction, grabbed the cold metal dumbbell pair and chest pressed them. 20 pounds, 5 times, before he dropped them to the floor, breathing heavy. It was the same pitiful numbers of reps of shoulder presses, bicep curls, and lunges from the little man. Mark didn?t bother, he was having such a great time watching Slinky grunt under the miniscule weights.

After half an hour of punishing the little guy?s tiny muscles, Mark slapped him on the ass and said, ?Let?s go, good work!?
And they ran back to the room even faster than they had gone to the gymlet. Mark knew the night was coming closer to its climax.

?How?d you get your name, anyway? Does it rhyme with ?Twinky??

?No.?

?You?re super flexible??

?Nope. I just love to bend over.? And both fell onto the bed laughing.

Slinky pushed Mark?s arm. Mark pushed back. Immediately, the wrestling match was on. Of course, it wasn?t much of a match. Mark had Slinky in a full Nelson in seconds, twisted him into a pretzel, had him in a scissor hold, stood on the bed and curled him, and bench pressed him. Slinky didn?t have an answer for the massive brawn. Laughing, Slinky resorted to tickling and biting the stud, throwing elbows, whatever he thought would help, but the elbows just bounced off the hard body. Kicking didn?t help either. But when Mark tried putting Slinky in a headlock, it seemed like Slinky threw his weight into pulling Mark?s arm off the hold and slipped out. ?Whoop!? Mark exclaimed as he grabbed the little guy and took him down one last time, landing side-by-side on the properly messed-up bedsheets.

Slinky climbed onto Mark?s ample body. He stripped off Mark?s boxers to reveal a handsome package. Seeing it was still a little soft, Slinky kissed Mark from his mouth down his torso to his cock, mouth getting wider over the nipples, working the nips and belly button with his tongue.

It did the trick.

Mark looked down at Slinky right as Slinky was opening his mouth and going down on Mark?s cock. Without a second?s hesitation Slinky was deep-throating the above-average meat, and Mark threw his head back in ecstasy. His body arched over the bed, and it seemed his whole groin was in physical pleasure. Then his whole body was feeling warm, amazing, his whole body sensitive like the tip of his cock. He was about to look down to see how Slinky was doing this, but Slinky put his hand on Mark?s chin and held it to the headboard.

A moment later, Slinky let Mark?s head go, by which time the pleasure had enveloped Mark?s legs, and his torso up to his chest. Mark looked down and was somehow not surprised to see Slinky?s mouth and throat had opened up to consume his entire body, which was continuing quickly. ?Whaaaa?? Mark wondered.

Slinky?s mouth as full of Mark?s 180 pound body, but with his mind he told Mark to keep calm. Mark did, and a few seconds later Slinky?s lips closed around the top of Mark?s head and Slinky forced him all the way down his esophagus. His stomach had expanded and Mark could be seen moving around, getting comfortable in his new womb. Mark shuddered and stretched as the blow job climaxed in the greatest orgasm he had ever felt.

Then, Slinky?s stomach flesh suddenly appeared to go from elastic and stretchy like a balloon to a much stronger stuff. Slinky grimaced, contracting his stomach in, and Mark?s bones buckled and crushed, and the digestion began.
Slinky couldn?t move, he had a man twice his body weight in his stomach, so he just lay in the bed and waited for his body to do its thing.
Demons have two bodies, when they?re on Earth. There?s their Worldly body and their Otherworldly body, and both of Slinky?s bodies had been bad shape when Mark found him online that night. Slinky had been summoned to Earth over a hundred years ago by a wizard who was after Slinky?s fair face as a sex toy. The wizard kept Slinky in a gilded magical cage and entered nightly to sex the beautiful, youthful figure. During which time the Wizard never fed Slinky (Of course that was not his real name), and so his Worldly body withered.

But his physical body was hale and hearty compared to his Otherworldly body. His Demon essence, his form which was his body if he was in the Demon world, could be thought of as ?inside? his Worldly body when he was on Earth. His Otherworldly body was fed by people worshipping him. So it was with all demons. And Slinky hadn?t been a very powerful demon before he had been summoned?some demons might have even gone so far as to say he was a lowly imp?100 years had left his inner self the equivalent of a holocaust survivor, barely crawling.

But Slinky was free now. He had no idea why. The Wizard went out one day and he died. Slinky knew he had died because the cage dissolved. The only reason Slinky cared was because 100-year-old Wizards don?t just snuff it on the way to the store, and while 100 is probably when most wizards would consider themselves past their primes, he?d be easily capable of handling himself against any newcomer Wizard. Some new Wizard must be powerful in the St. Louis area moving in, reasoned Slinky. Some Wizard Slinky would have to watch out for later.

Slinky could have gone back to the Demon world, but he knew he?d just be dominated?if not eaten?immediately. Demon?s Otherworldly bodies exert influence on others, Human or Demon. You did not want to be a Demon with a weak Otherworldly body, in the Demon world?

And so he decided to feed it, bulk it up, before going back.

No, he was going to grow it massive. He was going to go back and rule the Demon world.
And to do that, he needed to consume humans. Souls for his Otherbody, human meat for his Earth body.
And while Mark had been a nice guy, and he wasn?t dumb by any means, he had a weak mind. Easy for Slinky?s Otherworld body to dominate, consume, even in its horrifically weakened state. Mark had to totally fall in love with Slinky. And even a near-dead Demon body would charm a weak-minded Human into love. It had taken Slinky, with his beautiful face, just a couple hours.

His plan was simple. Demons? Otherworld bodies grew as kind of an amorphous time-integral of how strongly you were worshipped, feared, loved, by Humans. Talk about ?Satan? to a Christian. If their eyes dilate, pulse quickens, if a ?Dios Mio? is uttered or a cross made, Satan?s horns grow infinitesimally longer, his hulking figure infinitesimally more intimidating. Satan ruled the Demon world, but he was vulnerable, in Slinky?s eyes. Only half the world even believed in him, and half of those didn?t care.

Slinky was going to make them care about him. He was going to rule the world. Everyone would fear, or love, Slinky.
Slinky wasn?t the first to try this. Demon named Adolph tried it before. Satan caught wind of it and sent one of the Demons in his control?by name of Oppenheimer?with the plans to create hellfire on Earth in order to snuff Adolph out. That?s how Satan operates.

Slinky was going to rule Earth. But first he needed to regrow his Otherworldly body. He needed some worshippers. And it was so convenient, there was a bodybuilding competition coming up. He could get big for it, the people would love his Worldly body. Then, the influence and power he?d have over Humans with his Otherworldly body would grow, until he could build an army, or charm a Congressman or a CEO or something. He?d figure that out after he won the Bodybuilding show.

(Demons aren?t brilliant. There?s less variation among them than there is in the human population, intellectually. They?d probably be considered above-average, or even bright, in human circles, but not geniuses. They?re more, wise. There?s a center of learning, a Demon University, in the Demon world. And hey, if you?re going to live an eternity, you might has well double-major. Or triple-major. Demons might not be genius, but they know a LOT of crap.)
And so Slinky lay on the bed, he looked forward to what was about to happen. It had been hundreds of years since he?d fed a worldly body of his. He wondered how well it would still work.

Suddenly, his stomach turned Mark?s mushy remains over and started lurching. Then the pale blue veins all over his body jumped out of his skin and turned bright, bright red.

It had begun.

The vessels started feeding Slinky?s muscles. Slinky was in pure rapture as first as his legs started to fill out, his quad heads starting to form. No longer was his leg shapeless below his knee, either. Calves started forming, then grew outward, then defined their heart shape Slinky so coveted.

All this felt to Slinky like a Human might feel if he was instantly delivered of a cold. Warmth, strength, flowing into his body.

His glutes grew and pushed is crotch further from the bed.

Demons control the size of their own cocks. Slinky had barely enough cognitive function at his disposal through the near orgasmic haze to decide, with his new body, he deserved another inch or so than the exactly-average member the Wizard had liked him to keep. And he pumped his balls up to match.

As Mark?s body was being used up, Slinky?s stomach started to protrude less, and muscles started to show. The stretched abs started to thicken, to rise, like bread rolls in a pan, under the skin.

Slinky?s garden-hose biceps expanded. His tricep thickened. His chest swelled, and his traps raised to meet a little more of his neck.

As the roadmap veins all over his body started to subside, the baby fat that had covered his body began to cavitate, to melt away. The skin of his body pretty soon was reduced to what looked like vacuum-pack plastic covering hypertoned meat.

Then his stomach gave one last heave. Mark?s bones took longer to digest than his muscle. The rapture that had become Slinky?s existence turned to sheer pain as his bones took in nourishment like his muscles had, growing. His arms stretched longer, feet sliding a couple inches further down the bed. His feet grew from ?dainty? to sinewey, tougher, as did his hands. His torso lengthened, but more importantly, his ribcage expanded. All his joints, elbows, wrists, knees, got a little thicker, tougher, more room for bigger ligaments attached to bigger muscles.

Then, the growth was over. He relaxed on the bed as his stomach squeezed out the last drops of Mark into his body. As the veins turned blue again, he got up and walked over to the mirror.

He was pleased with what he saw.

He had gained what looked like 3 inches in height, maybe 25 or 30 pounds of muscle (He?d check later.). He held his arms out in front of him, saw the striations in his new pecs. He bent one arm across his body. Where before nothing had happened, this time a lump of muscle the size of a small avocado joyfully sprang to attention. It was so defined it looked like if Slinky had kept closing his arm, that the bicep would pinch itself right off his arm. Side tricep? Little skinny, but the horseshoe was there. He looked over his shoulder the best he could (Which was harder now that his delts raised up when he flexed) at his rear double-bicep, and it was a mountainous terrain of rhomboids, lats, and traps. Also, you?d never catch a Demon admitting it, but his lower back looked exactly like a Christmas tree.

Abs, abs, abs! Slinky couldn?t decide if he had a roaring 8-pack, or if it was a roaring 10-pack. He?d decide in a later flex session. He had his Adonis belt, though, you could string Christmas lights on it.

His legs could use more mass, but whoa boy, all 4 heads of his quads prominently flowed from his groin to his knee.
As Slinky finished checking out his body, the usual routine continued. His body had grown a thin layer of dark hair over his belly, chest, arms, and legs. His head hair would grow the color of Mark?s hair (Dark brown) for a couple days, but he could bleach it to its rightful platinum blonde. His eyes were a little darker. Mark?s testosterone grew Slinky?s Adam?s apple a little bit to deepen his voice. And Slinky?s pale skin took a little closer to Mark?s olive tones.

And inside Slinky?s body, the shriveled near-corpse of his Otherworldly body was breathing in the essence of Mark?s soul. And for the first time in decades, that Otherworldly body gasped in a breath and its eyes fluttered open.
Slinky measured his bicep with Mark?s tape measure. It was up to 12 ? inches. His chest was 35, and his leg was close to 19. He tried his stomach. It had grown to 26 ?? That must have been wrong. He moved it from the belly button line (Where Mark had done the measuring) and moved it to the valley between his abs. 25 it read, again. ?Good,? thought Slinky.

Slinky was feeling exhilarated, powerful. He had hated feigning weakness before. Mark didn?t stand a chance wrestling Slinky, even in his dilapidated state. So Slinky went back down to the hotel lobby, took the metal 20-pound dumbbell, and ripped it in half. Then he did the same with the 11 other dummbells in the room. ?There?s your damn 12 reps!? Then he ripped to shreds the weight bench, the dumbbell rack, and the treadmill.

He marched back up to his room and took a shower. He left the curtain open so he could stare at his new figure in the mirror. Water flowed over his new-tanned skin.

He wasn?t big yet. Not by a long shot. He?d need, 10, maybe 15 more guys to make the statement at the contest he wanted.

He walked back into the room. He willed out of existence the clothes he had worn, put on Mark?s clothes, which, being too small for Mark earlier, fit Slinky pretty well. He willed the bed back into a made state. He willed the computer to delete the record he had ever been there. Maybe the attendant would remember him, he doubted it. It was a risk, but you don?t want to mess with human memories. That shit?s crazy.

Slinky pocketed the apple Mark had brought and went downstairs to Mark?s car. He started pushing it, then, deciding it would go faster, lifted the front wheels off the ground like a towtruck. No one seemed to notice a guy with the build of a star, but diminutive, College wrestler running down the road half-carrying a sedan. But that?s the kind of stuff that Demons can make people do.

He got tired of dragging the sedan. He decided to give his new muscles a real workout and carried the car over his head. Slinky got to a bridge over the Mississippi. He dug in Mark?s pants? pockets for Mark?s keys. Slinky stuck them in the ignition and started the car?s motor. Then he pushed the car through the median and into the river. No one would think it odd that a body wasn?t recovered.

Then Slinky ate the apple. A little belch of air escaped.

?Excuse me,? Slinky said to no one.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Chillmuscle For This Useful Post:
abbraxis (August 3rd, 2013), atbkv (August 3rd, 2013), cg12345 (August 3rd, 2013), coolman69 (August 2nd, 2013), Hanugumo (August 1st, 2013), hellofriday (August 4th, 2013), iceman75 (August 3rd, 2013), kimmo1175 (August 4th, 2013), muscle16a (August 2nd, 2013), muscular (August 2nd, 2013), noomnoom (August 3rd, 2013), RJRAC (August 4th, 2013), textline (August 2nd, 2013), weaknobody (August 2nd, 2013), xenon (August 2nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 01:34 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
What an awesome start. I love fantasy such as this - and you write really well!!

One comment, though: The name of those faint soft light-colored hairs is "vellus" hairs, not "vellum". (that might have been an unintentional "auto-correct" error, I know.)
  #3   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 09:35 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Good job
I liked "American Gods" too, and I like the way you combined erotic muscle growth with a touch of Neil Gaiman's "good natured" horror style.
I hope this continues.

Last edited by convolution; August 6th, 2013 at 12:11 AM. Reason: typo
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2013, 05:09 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; Yesterday at 04:19 AM.
  #5   Add to Chillmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2013, 07:02 AM

Chillmuscle is on a distinguished road
The name of those faint soft light-colored hairs is "vellus" hairs, not "vellum". (that might have been an unintentional "auto-correct" error, I know.)
Dammit! I knew I had picked the wrong one (Not having access to the Internet for the couple hours it took to write this)!

Although I'm a little confused: Mark weighed 180 lbs. but Slinky only gained 30.
Well, I eat 2 pounds of chicken a day, and I don't gain 700 pounds of muscle a year! (I wish?) Gotta keep this realistic, .

And thanks for the kindnesses and encouragements.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chillmuscle For This Useful Post:
convolution (August 3rd, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options