The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iplex1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2013, 03:36 AM

iplex1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to iplex1 Send a message via Yahoo to iplex1
my new grandad

hear the phone ring in the night scared me, my mother was worried that for several days he could not get in touch with my grandfather, now I'm worried because being my favorite relative, the one who raised me when I was little, and that perhaps he was the first man I want in my life, I can never forget his imposing figure and when I was holding on his legs and I could put my head on his chest, a face always polite and smiling, I immediately put to make a small suitcase also because my college was nearest to his home, an hour and something from his house.
early in the morning I get in the car and immediately in the direction of the house of his grandfather, while I was driving in the concern I was reminded of all the things done together and how many times the words of the wise came to my help, I park my car in the driveway, but I notice a strange thing the house has been completely fenced with a cloth that leaves free only the door to enter, sound but can not hear anything then I take my duplicate set of keys that had not given me the bag and worried I open the door, just until I hear grunts, oh my god, my grandfather, I run straight for the cellar where I hear those loud noises but the scene is not the man who was sick, I see a big man who keeps pending an exhausted man they are having sex, the scene stopped me but I can take me back in the shadows, the man who is buggering the big man is even more huge, huge say it's not, it's all bare the weak light, however, shows the huge legs like a log, his shots are very violent and hard I can only see the chest that looks like a huge slab of muscle hard and swollen almost to the point of bursting all covered with white hairs gray from which you can see only the nipples, the scene is so exciting that I can not control and become hard, but the thing that almost made me come in my pants are the arms, a huge arm and a leg like my biceps out of control I would say even bigger than a bowling ball full of veins and solid, a vision that even for me who use the internet to see big men I've ever seen.
my question is who is this man and where my grandfather, I can not see your face and to do that I have to lean on a shelf, oh fuck that white hair, receding hairline and that the white lace huge, but it is my grandfather, my grandfather so big but I'm dreaming, I try to put more and more to focus on the figure of the face in the dim light that is there but do not doubt, and my grandfather and his face is full of pleasure, my grandfather so huge when I try to approach more EThe name scares me a shout and I do not know what happened but I remember just being dropped, now I find myself on the sofa thinking if it was just a dream

i hope understand my writing , sorry my english not is perfect and write with help google translator , like the prologue i continue the story o other like continue on this post with his idea

thanks
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iplex1 For This Useful Post:
nipcub (August 6th, 2013), rixxflix (August 6th, 2013), Terrylee Long (August 11th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (August 6th, 2013), toby182 (August 6th, 2013), xenon (August 7th, 2013)
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2013, 05:52 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by iplex1 View Post
hear the phone ring in the night scared me, my mother was worried that for several days he could not get in touch with my grandfather, now I'm worried because being my favorite relative, the one who raised me when I was little, and that perhaps he was the first man I want in my life, I can never forget his imposing figure and when I was holding on his legs and I could put my head on his chest, a face always polite and smiling, I immediately put to make a small suitcase also because my college was nearest to his home, an hour and something from his house.
early in the morning I get in the car and immediately in the direction of the house of his grandfather, while I was driving in the concern I was reminded of all the things done together and how many times the words of the wise came to my help, I park my car in the driveway, but I notice a strange thing the house has been completely fenced with a cloth that leaves free only the door to enter, sound but can not hear anything then I take my duplicate set of keys that had not given me the bag and worried I open the door, just until I hear grunts, oh my god, my grandfather, I run straight for the cellar where I hear those loud noises but the scene is not the man who was sick, I see a big man who keeps pending an exhausted man they are having sex, the scene stopped me but I can take me back in the shadows, the man who is buggering the big man is even more huge, huge say it's not, it's all bare the weak light, however, shows the huge legs like a log, his shots are very violent and hard I can only see the chest that looks like a huge slab of muscle hard and swollen almost to the point of bursting all covered with white hairs gray from which you can see only the nipples, the scene is so exciting that I can not control and become hard, but the thing that almost made me come in my pants are the arms, a huge arm and a leg like my biceps out of control I would say even bigger than a bowling ball full of veins and solid, a vision that even for me who use the internet to see big men I've ever seen.
my question is who is this man and where my grandfather, I can not see your face and to do that I have to lean on a shelf, oh fuck that white hair, receding hairline and that the white lace huge, but it is my grandfather, my grandfather so big but I'm dreaming, I try to put more and more to focus on the figure of the face in the dim light that is there but do not doubt, and my grandfather and his face is full of pleasure, my grandfather so huge when I try to approach more EThe name scares me a shout and I do not know what happened but I remember just being dropped, now I find myself on the sofa thinking if it was just a dream

i hope understand my writing , sorry my english not is perfect and write with help google translator , like the prologue i continue the story o other like continue on this post with his idea

thanks
Allow me to assist, although it will take some time
Terrylee Long (August 11th, 2013)
  #3   Add to iplex1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2013, 06:43 AM

iplex1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to iplex1 Send a message via Yahoo to iplex1
thanks sorry but me is italian
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic