The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to an0n12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Mobility is for wimps.

an0n12 is on a distinguished road
Raijin

Ok I'm writing my first story and yes I do mean it this time. Here is the jist of it.
Synopsis: Raymond also know by his nickname Raijin "The God of Thunder Thighs" is a professional bodybuilder and told by his work out partner John, also a professional bodybuilder, about a drug his sponsor gave him to use on both of them. John injects Ray first who while growing and posing falls down since his legs are now much thicker than his chest used to be.

John tries to help saying that he needs to just stretch his legs and get used to them but during the stretch, Ray has his knees buried into his chest and feet on John's shoulders, John pulls his shorts down and puts his dick to Ray's ass. He tells Ray to cooperate or he will give him another shot making him completely unable to walk.

Step 3: ????
Step 4: Profit.

This is both a warm up for another story or two I have an outline for and to test the waters. I personally love immobility stories but will start off with one that will not have the man become immobile...well fully immobile I mean an exaggerated waddle/swivel from giants legs is still mobility.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2013, 03:58 PM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
Step 3: accepts what's coming to him, ends up enjoying it. Goes to a competition that weekend to compete as a mega heavyweight, hardly able to move across the stage, let alone pose, almost popping out of his posing trunks he's gotten so huge.

In the intermission, he thinks he needs a few extra pounds, takes another lighter dose, muscles up to nearly immobile size on stage. The crowd loves it!

Step 4: Profit
The Following User Says Thank You to nzbodybuilder For This Useful Post:
an0n12 (August 24th, 2013)
  #3   Add to an0n12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Mobility is for wimps.

Haha I like how you think! I have it already planned out though and it will be about 2-3 chapters with the first finished.
  #4   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2013, 06:22 AM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
Sweet. I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for writing one of my favourite muscle growth themes - immobility!
  #5   Add to an0n12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Mobility is for wimps.

The other ideas I have are as follows.

1: An amateur bodybuilder gets some drug from his trainer and is told a few things the A) Ya grow when ya cum, B) It's very potent, and C) Read the label numbnuts. The young guy takes it and jacks off but only grows about 20 pounds much to his dismay. He decides to take his improved body for a spin and heads to the gym for a late night leg session. Over the workout he ends up getting hornier and bigger not that be notices the growth where he will end up havin such a massive orgasm that not even his amazing strength will be able to let him stand. He struggles with himself literrally to stop and fails resulting in cumming non stop which is when he realizes it's both late Friday night and it's a holiday weekend...he'll be stuck there helpless, growing, and cumming for days.

2) A young man takes part of a clinical trial for a new and revolutionary drug that make you grow when you cum (sense a pattern yet?) in incremental & successive doses. 1st time is 10lbs, 2nd is 20lbs, 3rd is 40lbs and so on. The growth effect lasts for 24 hours so you can cum to the size you want and keep it as long as you do it within the time frame He grows to a massive amount and hooks up with his work out partner. Against his better judgement he cums again right before the time ends and won't stop growing due to the incremental increases and will become immobile.

3) This is a rewrite/inspired by Jockhunter written by Solomon on O'mossekosis' site. Instead of muscle drain the huge jock will grow not realizing till it's too late he is now just an immobile cum factory at the mercy of the hunter.
  #6   Add to an0n12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Mobility is for wimps.

One thing I'll admit about writing the story so far is it has given some additional ideas, primed the imaginative pump or what have ya. Even if the formula will be "See man grow, grow man grow! See man grow too much, oh no man too much!" During chapter two I thought of a story idea of a bodybuilder and his less physically robust partner, the bodybuilder obtains a medicine which causes him to increase in potency and to cause tue recipient to grow. They have sex until the bodybuilder is now dwarfed by his partner and is unable to extract from the vice near cock ring grip of his partner, keeping him trapped there as his junk grows and his partner keeps growing until the medicine wears off.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options